BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical)

+4
detective392
ForeverBlu
WyldeMan
Rusty
8 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) Empty New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical)

Post by WyldeMan 12/17/2014, 12:57 pm

Everyone hates Ward’s wife and wants her dead, Ward (Donald Faison) most of all. But when his friends’ murderous fantasies turn into an (accidental) reality, they have to deal with a whole new set of problems—like how to dispose of the body and still make their 3 p.m. tee time. Scott Foley's directorial debut, also starring Foley, Patrick Wilson, Amy Acker, and Nicolette Sheridan, is a blackly comic caper about helping a friend out of a bad relationship by any means necessary.

Harlon Mackey (Nick Krause) has been tormented by visions since his alcoholic father (Sam Trammell) forced him to kill an innocent rabbit while hunting as a boy. Now that Harlon is a bullied high school teen, his undiagnosed mental illness is getting worse. He begins to hear voices, and his imagination encourages him to carry out violent acts. Things begin to look up when Julie (Britt Robertson), a rebellious young girl, moves to town and befriends Harlon…But when she betrays him, the rabbit along with other imaginary comic book characters taunt him into committing one final act of revenge. The line between reality and Harlon’s imagination begin to blur in this intense dramatic thriller.

Tully (Joe Anderson) just got paroled. But his first night out could be his last. He just killed a cop. He's on the run. And no one’s going to listen to an ex-con with the Aryan Nation. His leader (Anson Mount) just cut him loose, and as the police close in, Tully and his girlfriend (Dawn Olivieri) add home invasion and hostages to the body count. But no one counted on Mr. Walker (Danny Glover), an ex-con himself, to fight back—using his understanding of the racist mind to turn the tables on a desperate and violent man. Will it be enough to keep his family alive?

Last edited by WyldeMan on 7/13/2022, 7:12 am; edited 4 times in total
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) Empty Re: New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical)

Post by WyldeMan 12/25/2014, 5:55 pm

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) Empty Re: New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical)

Post by Rusty 12/25/2014, 6:17 pm

WyldeMan wrote:

Everyone hates Ward’s wife and wants her dead, Ward (Donald Faison) most of all. But when his friends’ murderous fantasies turn into an (accidental) reality, they have to deal with a whole new set of problems—like how to dispose of the body and still make their 3 p.m. tee time. Scott Foley's directorial debut, also starring Foley, Patrick Wilson, Amy Acker, and Nicolette Sheridan, is a blackly comic caper about helping a friend out of a bad relationship by any means necessary.

Tully (Joe Anderson) just got paroled. But his first night out could be his last. He just killed a cop. He's on the run. And no one’s going to listen to an ex-con with the Aryan Nation. His leader (Anson Mount) just cut him loose, and as the police close in, Tully and his girlfriend (Dawn Olivieri) add home invasion and hostages to the body count. But no one counted on Mr. Walker (Danny Glover), an ex-con himself, to fight back—using his understanding of the racist mind to turn the tables on a desperate and violent man. Will it be enough to keep his family alive?

Those two look fantastic, of course, Let's Kill Ward's Wife is available now, but is not available in my region. Typical. And they wonder why people download shit illegally.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/25/2014, 6:50 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:Those two look fantastic, of course, Let's Kill Ward's Wife is available now, but is not available in my region. Typical. And they wonder why people download shit illegally.

Ward showed up yesterday, I'll get around to it eventually.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 12/26/2014, 8:56 am

Supremacy looks fantastic.

Ward's Wife reminds me of Very Bad Things.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/26/2014, 11:27 am

ForeverBlu wrote:Supremacy looks fantastic.

I try to see most of the films that Joe Anderson puts out. Can't believe they got Anson Mount playing an AB shotcaller.

That was my immediate reaction to the Ward trailer too. It feels like a late 90's movie, it even has the cast of one.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 12/26/2014, 11:48 am

Anson Mount has always been slept on by most folks.

HE would be a great Snake Plissken, if that Escape from NY remake is ever done.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/26/2014, 1:51 pm

OH MY GODS....................................... affraid

John Cusack, Adrien Brody and Jackie Chan star in this film about Roman soldiers who are lost in China.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 12/26/2014, 6:40 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
OH MY GODS....................................... affraid

John Cusack, Adrien Brody and Jackie Chan star in this film about Roman soldiers who are lost in China.

Wha...

JESUS PLEASE FIX IT!

:weeps:

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 12/26/2014, 6:48 pm

Say it ain't so John and Adrien!

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY?!!!!!!!!!

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/26/2014, 7:20 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:Say it ain't so John and Adrien!

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY?!!!!!!!!!

I just.......I...........I............just................Cusack I understand he's been making terrible movies for years now but wtf happened to Brody's career??? I'm still a big fan but god damn.........

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 12/26/2014, 7:47 pm

Brody looks like he aged 20 yrs, MY HEAD HURTS!

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/26/2014, 8:05 pm

Fuck me dead. I read "John Cusack, Adrien Brody and Jackie Chan star in this film about Roman soldiers who are lost in China.", and thought it was going to be a comedy.

Then I watched the trailer. It made me laugh but not at all for the right reasons.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 12/27/2014, 12:52 pm

Before yesterday....

If someone told me that Adrien Brody and Jackie Chan would fight in a war, for the love of John

Cusack.  Never would've believed it.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/27/2014, 1:43 pm

Well Kevin Smith isn't the only one making movies based on the ideas he comes up with while baked.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) Empty It Follows

Post by WyldeMan 12/27/2014, 1:57 pm

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) It-fol10
After a strange sexual encounter, a teenager finds herself haunted by nightmarish visions and the inescapable sense that something is after her.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/27/2014, 2:08 pm

A sexually transmitted haunting...........holy crap.....I've never seen that one before!

Actually been hearing some pretty great things about this on the indie circuits.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 12/27/2014, 4:21 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Well Kevin Smith isn't the only one making movies based on the ideas he comes up with while baked.

Have NFTG about Jackie Chan, both Brody and Cusack are better than this.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/27/2014, 6:04 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Well Kevin Smith isn't the only one making movies based on the ideas he comes up with while baked.
Have NFTG about Jackie Chan, both Brody and Cusack are better than this.

I'm a big fan of Cusack's early work but haven't much cared for the past two decades worth of crap he's continued to churn out. Of the 30 or so movies he's turned out in the last 15 years; Hot Tub, Identity, High Fidelity, Pushing Tin are the only 4 titles in his filmography that were even worth a damn for me.

Adrien Brody though has always had a very eclectic and eccentric career style so I can't really say its outside of his realm, I've seen him play all sorts of ridiculous characters over the years but even this is a stretch. I wish a great director would finally give him a shot with some solid material to prove he belongs in the big leagues. In my opinion Brody is one of the absolute most underrated actors living today.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 12/28/2014, 2:29 pm

Cusack was also quite good in the 2005 black comedy The Ice Havest.

Yes it has been more shit than sugar in recent yrs, but I thought things were about to change.

After The Frozen Ground, where he went against type as a serial killer.

Much as I like Cusack, seeing Brody at this point makes me SMDH even more.

Always thought he would go on to have a career like Pacino, Denzel and DeNiro.

And yes, he is truly underrated. Despite the Oscar win.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/28/2014, 3:27 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:And yes, he is truly underrated. Despite the Oscar win.

He seems content to stick to all these really strange indie and arthouse roles the past few years. I've seen him in some very weird stuff and it seems like this is the kind of career he wants. I don't know why, but in all the interviews he seems quite interested in everything he's doing and all the freedom it gives him. Maybe he just needs to go through a really weird period before he comes out on the other end with a brand new career. All it takes is one solid director with a great script and he will turn it around.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/20/2015, 12:12 am

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) All-th10

James (Kodi-Smit-McPhee) has shut himself off from his surroundings, falling into a world of imagination and darkness. Visits with his psychiatrist (Danny Devito) have proven unhelpful – though he takes a liking to fellow patient, Val (Isabelle Fuhrman). As James begins to rebel against his single mother (Virginia Madsen), he ventures into the night where he meets a mysterious kid (Evan Ross) who welcomes him into an eccentric city. Relationships are put to the test as James navigates unfamiliar territory, wrestling with the reality of his own personal wilderness.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/20/2015, 12:13 am

Kodi is continuing to impress me as he gets older and I really like the approach he's taking with his film choices.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/21/2015, 5:06 pm

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) Good-k10
The film tells the story of a Las Vegas fighter-pilot turned drone-pilot (Ethan Hawke), who fights the Taliban via remote control for half of his day, then goes home to his wife (January Jones) and kids in the suburbs for the other half. But the pilot is starting to question the mission. Is he creating more terrorists than he’s killing? Is he fighting a war without end? One soldier’s tale with epic implications.

GOOD KILL is a visually stunning exploration of how a man’s psychological, emotional and moral boundaries are challenged by the realities of 21st century warfare. The film initiates an important dialogue about the current techniques used in modern war, and in the same vein as THE HURT LOCKER and FULL METAL JACKET, illustrates how war is constantly being redefined according to the technologies and methods in play

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/27/2015, 10:33 pm

Supremacy is available on torrent sites now.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/27/2015, 10:42 pm

WyldeMan wrote:

Supremacy is available on torrent sites now.

Also available on iTunes .. for $25 (Aus). WTF?!?!!?

How the fuck does a digital copy of an unknown film, that cost fuck all to upload to the internet, cost more than a Blu-Ray that requires the manufacturing of a physical product and distribution to a reseller?

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/28/2015, 11:55 am

I was not expecting this to be so brutal, I thought it was a kids movie. Oh man if parents just push play on this one for their rugrats, nightmare fuel will be drank, lol. NSFW

It’s 1997. In a ruined post-apocalyptic world, the orphaned Kid survives on his own through drought-ridden nuclear winter, traversing the Wasteland on his BMX, scavenging for scraps to trade for a scant supply of water. When his perpetually chipper, pink-haired new best friend Apple is kidnapped by a minion of evil overlord Zeus, the Kid summons the courage of his comic book hero and prepares to deliver turbocharged justice to Zeus, his buzzsaw-handed sidekick Skeletron, and their vicious masked army.

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/23/2015, 4:53 pm

They’re ferocious, they’re furry, they’re ZOMBEAVERS, the stars of this 2015 horror-comedy, directed by Jordan Rubin. When a trio of sexy college girls (Cortney Palm, Rachel Melvin, Lexi Atkins) arrive at a remote cabin for a weekend getaway, their vacation is quickly jeopardized by a hungry bear, a menacing hunter (Rex Linn), and the girls’ own party-crashing boyfriends (Hutch Dano, Jake Weary, Peter Gilroy). However, these preliminary disturbances are nothing compared to what lurks in the lake by the cabin: The result of a local chemical spill, a horde of bloodthirsty, zombified beavers closes in on the unsuspecting co-eds. It isn’t long before the kids are engaged in a life and death struggle with the ferocious ZOMBEAVERS, but it turns out that the creatures themselves are only the beginning of their nightmare. Featuring cameos by Bill Burr and John Mayer, Zombeavers is infectiously funny and terrifying. Zombeavers. They’ll dam you to hell!
New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) Zombea10
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/23/2015, 4:54 pm

Oh...............my.............................god.................................

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by detective392 2/27/2015, 9:22 am

Not so much a limited release as its getting a UK release but so far no word on a US release. Hoping we hear something soon.

detective392
detective392

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 2/27/2015, 9:35 am

WyldeMan wrote:Oh...............my.............................god.................................

So ummmm, when is this coming to SyFy?

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/27/2015, 11:56 am

ForeverBlu wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Oh...............my.............................god.................................

So ummmm, when is this coming to SyFy?

Apparently it's going to DVD on March 20th.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) Empty Skin Trade (Lundgren/Jaa/Perlman/Jai White)

Post by GrooThePerverted 3/14/2015, 3:22 pm

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) Skin_Trade_%28film_poster%29_starring_Dolph_Lundgren

GrooThePerverted
GrooThePerverted

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/14/2015, 3:31 pm

A movie of this quality definitely belongs in the limited release thread.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GrooThePerverted 3/14/2015, 3:46 pm

BOO, BITCH, BOO!
GrooThePerverted
GrooThePerverted

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/14/2015, 3:47 pm

GrooThePerverted wrote:BOO, BITCH, BOO!

Nobody is going to discuss a Dolph Lundgren movie at such depth that it needed a whole thread for itself, lol.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GrooThePerverted 3/14/2015, 4:07 pm

But there was Spawn and Hellboy and Ong Bak! lol
GrooThePerverted
GrooThePerverted

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/20/2015, 1:51 pm

In the shadowy world of drone warfare, combat unfolds like a video game–only with real lives at stake. After six tours of duty, Air Force pilot Tom Egan (Ethan Hawke) now fights the Taliban from an air-conditioned bunker in the Nevada desert. But as he yearns to get back in the cockpit of a real plane and becomes increasingly troubled by the collateral damage he causes each time he pushes a button, Egan’s nerves—and his relationship with his wife (Mad Men’s January Jones)—begin to unravel. Andrew Niccol (Gattaca, Lord of War) directs this riveting insider’s view of 21st-century warfare, in which operatives fight unseen enemies from half a world away.
New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) Good-k10
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GrooThePerverted 3/29/2015, 6:38 pm

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) 38373293557957894121

Undercover cop Lucas White joins Vin Serento’s LA gang of illegal street racers. They are fast and they are furious and they plan to double cross LA crime kingpin Juan Carlos de la Sol who hides his cash in a downtown Taco Bell. The gangs outrageous plan is as daring as it is ridiculous and will see them towing the whole damn restaurant, at crazy speeds.
GrooThePerverted
GrooThePerverted

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/29/2015, 9:34 pm

Out of curiosity do you guys actually watch these spoof films? There have been so many over the last decade but I think Scary Movie 2 was probably the very last time I even bothered. But they seem to make money and they keep coming out so obviously people are watching, just curious if you guys do.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GrooThePerverted 3/29/2015, 9:49 pm

I don't.
GrooThePerverted
GrooThePerverted

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/29/2015, 10:40 pm

I don't either. People should stop watching so that they can stop making them.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/29/2015, 11:22 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Out of curiosity do you guys actually watch these spoof films? There have been so many over the last decade but I think Scary Movie 2 was probably the very last time I even bothered. But they seem to make money and they keep coming out so obviously people are watching, just curious if you guys do.

Scary Movie 3 was the last for me. Took tje piss out of The Ring, 8 Mile, and Signs. Pretty friggin' funny.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by GrooThePerverted 5/5/2015, 10:24 pm

My favorite spoof movie of all time is "Fatal Instinct" which came out in...1994 I think...somewhere around that time and it was a spoof of Erotic Thrillers like Fatal Attraction, Basic Instinct and also some of the Golden Age crime thrillers like Double Indemnity.

GrooThePerverted
GrooThePerverted

Back to top Go down

Post by GrooThePerverted 5/5/2015, 10:25 pm

I think I'm gonn watch this tomorrow. Looks like a sweet/cute romantic comedy that stars Martin Starr (Party Down) and Paul Wesley in a small role.

GrooThePerverted
GrooThePerverted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next