BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical)

+4
detective392
ForeverBlu
WyldeMan
Rusty
8 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 2 Empty Re: New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical)

Post by WyldeMan 5/11/2015, 8:10 pm

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 2 Into-t10

A deputy whose mission is protecting the threatened grizzly bear suddenly finds himself conflicted when a massive rogue grizzly wreaks havoc on a local Alaskan community. Enlisting the help of his estranged brother, he enters the labyrinthian Grizzly Maze to track down his wife, who’s gone missing, before the bear does. As the body count mounts and an infamous bear hunter enters the fray determined to take down the bear he’s been waiting for his whole life, no one is safe in the harsh Alaskan wilds.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 2 Empty Re: New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical)

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/14/2015, 9:32 pm

I was looking forward to seeing this and it's available now:

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 9/14/2015, 11:58 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I was looking forward to seeing this and it's available now:

I love Patrick Wilson, but that looks like a stinker.

He really needs to get on set with one of the big dogs before it's too late - Tarantino, PTA, Scott, Fincher, Mann, Lee, Nolan etc. He's got so much to offer.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/15/2015, 8:23 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:He really needs to get on set with one of the big dogs before it's too late - Tarantino, PTA, Scott, Fincher, Mann, Lee, Nolan etc. He's got so much to offer.

I think he'd do great with GDT too. Wilson is a very solid and very underrated actor who I don't believe I've ever seen give a bad performance but it seems like no matter how many standout film roles he has he never gets his shot at the big time. Maybe he should lead his own cable series for a few years, it certainly doesn't hurt careers these days if anything it makes them.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 9/15/2015, 1:18 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 2 Into-t10

A deputy whose mission is protecting the threatened grizzly bear suddenly finds himself conflicted when a massive rogue grizzly wreaks havoc on a local Alaskan community. Enlisting the help of his estranged brother, he enters the labyrinthian Grizzly Maze to track down his wife, who’s gone missing, before the bear does. As the body count mounts and an infamous bear hunter enters the fray determined to take down the bear he’s been waiting for his whole life, no one is safe in the harsh Alaskan wilds.

SyFy Original?

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/15/2015, 3:25 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:I love Patrick Wilson, but that looks like a stinker.

He really needs to get on set with one of the big dogs before it's too late - Tarantino, PTA, Scott, Fincher, Mann, Lee, Nolan etc. He's got so much to offer.

I think he's great too. I don't know, I'll check it out first and see how it is. A politician who has an affair with several woman is not surprising but I'm hoping there is more to it than that.

WyldeMan wrote:I think he'd do great with GDT too. Wilson is a very solid and very underrated actor who I don't believe I've ever seen give a bad performance but it seems like no matter how many standout film roles he has he never gets his shot at the big time. Maybe he should lead his own cable series for a few years, it certainly doesn't hurt careers these days if anything it makes them.

I think he needs a shot too but I always enjoy his smaller movies. Let's Kill Ward's Wife and Home Sweet Hell are some of the movies I've seen him recently and both entertaining. He's got Fargo coming up so maybe that's lead to some bigger things, who knows. He deserves it though.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/21/2015, 9:00 am

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 2 17ee9e10
Pic is about four young guys who reunite at an ex-classmate's funeral. One mentions to the others inside information on a stock that is a guaranteed lock to make

them instant millionaires. Unfortunately| the deal goes south along with their investment. Things go from bad to worse: one of them borrowed his share of the money from a mobster.

Dan Stevens , John Travolta , Jackie Earle Haley , Michael Pitt , Edi Gathegi

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/21/2015, 1:07 pm

I just saw this pop up. I'll check it out soon.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/5/2015, 10:32 pm

Red Hood short film made by a fan (and an Aussie). Pretty damn good, though the Joker leaves a bit to be desired.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 12/6/2015, 4:18 pm

Seems like A-list window has closed on Patrick Wilson.

Like others stated, underrated actor.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/6/2015, 8:30 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:Seems like A-list window has closed on Patrick Wilson.

Like others stated, underrated actor.

I don't know, he's been pretty fantastic on this season of Fargo so I'd expect his name to start coming up more often if he gets Emmy heat.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/6/2015, 8:36 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:Red Hood short film made by a fan (and an Aussie). Pretty damn good, though the Joker leaves a bit to be desired.

The guy playing Red Hood was awesome. Writing and action was great too. Joker was terrible though, this is a hard character to pull off. You have to change the character, like they're doing with BvS, to not make it seem over the top. For a fan made though, they did a great job. The ending leaves you wanting to watch more.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/23/2015, 10:37 am

Scott Eastwood / Walton Goggins / Camilla Belle / Danny Glover

Michael Shannon / Joel Edgerton / Kirsten Dunst

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/23/2015, 6:49 pm

Midnight Special looks good. Will be checking that one out.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/3/2016, 4:59 pm

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 2 Get-a-10

Our first casting story for the comedy Get a Job was posted way back in January 2012, a full four years ago. The picture started production shortly thereafter, in March, with a fantastic ensemble cast made up of rising stars like Miles Teller, Anna Kendrick, and Alison Brie, and a still-in-the-middle-of-Breaking-Bad Bryan Cranston. But after filming wrapped, the film sat on the shelf for a very, very long time. Now CBS Films and Lionsgate Premiere have finally decided to release this thing, and what better way to announce it’s coming with a debut trailer and poster?

Penned by Kyle Pennekamp and Scott Turpel and directed by Dylan Kidd, the once-timely comedy revolves around a group of twentysomethings who are struggling to make it in the real world, where the notion of “job security” is nonexistent and the prospect of finding work as someone fresh out of college is near impossible. Teller and Kendrick lead the cast as a romantic couple who share equally in the ups and downs of the job market, with a swell supporting cast that also includes Marcia Gay Harden, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Ravi Patel, Jorge Garcia, and Nicholas Braun.

The film actually looks quite good, and I do wonder why it took so long to finally come out. It’s funny to look at the cast and think that when filming began, Teller was tackling his first leading role after promising turns in Footloose and Project X, with The Spectacular Now and Whiplash still on the horizon. And Kendrick was on the cusp of starring in six movies in 2012 alone—Pitch Perfect still wouldn’t come out for another five months.
Regardless, I’m glad Get a Job is finally getting released—and soon! The film opens in theaters and on VOD on March 25th.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/3/2016, 6:19 pm

I'll check it out.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 2/3/2016, 7:02 pm

Miles Teller is annoying.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 2/4/2016, 1:15 am

ForeverBlu wrote:Miles Teller is annoying.

ad infinitum
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/15/2016, 12:20 pm

Ethan Hawke stars as jazz legend Chet Baker in Born To Be Blue.

One of the most famous trumpeters in the world in the 1950s, Baker was renowned as a pioneer of the West Coast jazz scene, but years of heroin addiction took its toll and by the 1960s, his career was nearly destroyed. Written and directed by Robert Budreau, Born To Be Blue zeroes in on a key moment in Baker’s life during the ’60s, just as the musician attempts to stage a hard-fought comeback, spurred in part by a passionate romance with a new flame (Carmen Ejogo).

Callum Keith Rennie also stars. Budreau also produces, with Jennifer Jonas, Leonard Farlinger and Jake Seal. IFC Films releases the film theatrically on March 25, followed by VOD on March 31.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/24/2016, 2:35 pm

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 2 Kill-y10
London, 1997; the British music industry is on a winning streak. Britpop bands Blur, Oasis, Radiohead rule the airwaves and Cool Britannia is in full swing. 27-year-old hit chasing A&R man Steven Stelfox is slashing and burning his way through the music business, a world where careers are made and broken by chance and the fickle tastes of the general public. In an industry of dream-makers, Stelfox refuses to buy into the ‘dream’ – and despises anyone that does. Fueled by greed, ambition and inhuman quantities of drugs, Stelfox searches for his next hit record amid a relentless orgy of self-gratification. Created by an industry that demands success at any price, Stelfox takes the concept of ‘killer tunes’ to a murderous new level in a desperate attempt to salvage his career. Balanced against the backdrop of the music business and its characters, Stelfox is the ultimate anti-hero: chronically sexist, racist, and everything else-ist.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/24/2016, 2:55 pm

I saw a trailer for this a while ago. Seems interesting and different than what Hoult has done before.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/24/2016, 3:36 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I saw a trailer for this a while ago. Seems interesting and different than what Hoult has done before.

Reminds me a lot of American Psycho. Hoult's taking a very diverse approach to his work these days.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 2/24/2016, 4:32 pm

Ah Nicholas Hoult, has done well for himself since About A Boy.

He does make interesting film choices.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/24/2016, 5:06 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:Ah Nicholas Hoult, has done well for himself since About A Boy.

He does make interesting film choices.

His career starting getting much better as soon as he dropped that J-Law sized anchor from around his neck.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/27/2016, 9:33 am

This is short film made by Robbie and Stephen Amell. A project that's done incredibly well if you look here.

This shit looks amazing. I want to see more of this.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/27/2016, 10:46 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:This is short film made by Robbie and Stephen Amell. A project that's done incredibly well if you look here.

This shit looks amazing. I want to see more of this.

I posted about this movie in the Arrow thread awhile back but it was only around $500k last time I'd looked.Stephen says he'll appear in the film alongside Robbie he just wasn't able for the short because of his Arrow schedule.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/27/2016, 3:25 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I posted about this movie in the Arrow thread awhile back but it was only around $500k last time I'd looked.Stephen says he'll appear in the film alongside Robbie he just wasn't able for the short because of his Arrow schedule.

I know, I tried searching for it, I guess it didn't come up because it wasn't a thread. Did you post the same video or is this new? It's pretty cool, right?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/27/2016, 3:53 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:I posted about this movie in the Arrow thread awhile back but it was only around $500k last time I'd looked.Stephen says he'll appear in the film alongside Robbie he just wasn't able for the short because of his Arrow schedule.

I know, I tried searching for it, I guess it didn't come up because it wasn't a thread. Did you post the same video or is this new? It's pretty cool, right?

Same video, it was just on a page of the Arrow thread, I never made one for it.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/2/2016, 2:44 pm

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 2 The-du10
THE DUEL stars Liam Hemsworth as a Texas Ranger who investigates a series of murders in a small town led by a charismatic preacher played by Woody Harrelson. However, the routine undercover investigation soon turns personal for the ranger who must solve the case before he loses everything to the mysterious town. The thrilling western THE DUEL will be released by Lionsgate Premiere in theaters and On Demand June 24, 2016.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 6/10/2016, 2:03 am

What. The. Fuck?!

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/10/2016, 5:53 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:What. The. Fuck?!

I had the same reaction when I first heard about it.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 6/10/2016, 8:43 am

The Duel looks good, guess I'll have to tolerate HER.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 7/3/2016, 4:29 am

Holy crap! Had no idea this was coming.

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 2 Everybodysmall

Looks like it only ran for a week in cinemas here. Blu-ray comes out in 10 days.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/3/2016, 12:27 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:Holy crap! Had no idea this was coming.

Looks like it only ran for a week in cinemas here. Blu-ray comes out in 10 days.

Big, big Linklater fan here so I had been looking forward to it for quite awhile and caught it last week finally. Enjoyed it and definitely understood the "spiritual sequel" comments to Dazed.

The Axe batting practice scene was hilarious.

Such a great ensemble of little known actors.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/31/2018, 12:47 pm

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 2 Anothe10
“A year has passed since the dark eclipse transformed hard-drinking Officer Lou Garou (Leo Fafard) into the infamous lycanthrope crime-fighter. Although the evil that controlled Woodhaven was defeated, the community is far from returning to normal. A villainous entrepreneur (Yannick Bisson) is looking to open a new brewery and revive the local hockey team, but it’s clear he has ulterior motives. With a new mayor (Kevin Smith) and the new chief of police (Amy Matysio), WolfCop has his work cut out for him when he has to save the town all over again.”

Another WolfCop also stars Amy Matysio, Jonathan Cherry, Serena Miller, Kevin Smith and arrives on Blu-ray, VOD, and Digital HD on July 3.

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 2 Anothe11
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/11/2018, 1:54 pm

“Everyday we go about our routines. Work. Home. Family. Work. Home. Family.” But something truly horrifying is about to happen.

Netflix has released the first trailer for sci-fi thriller Extinction.

Directed by Ben Young (Hounds Of Love), Extinction stars Michael Peña as a working class father of the future who faces recurring dreams of destruction by an unknown force. When his unwanted nightmares begin to affect his relationship with his family, he soon realizes they may be the key to a horrible reality, as a relentless alien attack begins to destroy the Earth. As the invaders’ assault progresses, he is forced to find both the strength to protect his family and an understanding of who he truly is.

Lizzy Caplan, Mike Colter, Lilly Aspell, Emma Booth, Israel Broussard, Erica Tremblay and Lex Shrapnel co-star in the film, written by Spenser Cohen and Bradley Caleb Kane.

Netflix secured worldwide distribution rights to Extinction after Universal Pictures had pulled the pic from its initial release date.
Extinction bows on Netflix on July 27.
New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 2 Image010
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/11/2018, 3:28 pm

I saw the trailer, might have to check this out.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/26/2018, 4:57 pm

Beloved actor Paul Walker, who died in a tragic car accident at age 40, is remembered as a smiling young man in the first trailer from the upcoming documentary I Am Paul Walker.

The documentary, from Paramount Network and Network Entertainment, bows August 11 at 9 PM ET/PT via Paramount Network. It features family and friends remembering the actor and humanitarian, many speaking for the first time, and includes previously unseen family footage.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 7/26/2018, 6:38 pm

I've only known Paul Walker in a handful of films like Joy Ride, Running Scared (I fucking love this one and is my favorite Paul Walker movie), and the Fast and Furious series. The Fast and Furious movies just aren't the same without him.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/26/2018, 7:13 pm

joey con carne wrote:I've only known Paul Walker in a handful of films like Joy Ride, Running Scared (I fucking love this one and is my favorite Paul Walker movie), and the Fast and Furious series. The Fast and Furious movies just aren't the same without him.

When Varsity Blues came out I watched it constantly, we had one screen at our movie theater and since they showed it for something like two months I remember going about 8 times. After that I owned the VHS and the DVD, so Paul Walker was someone I knew before Fast and the Furious.

However, I constantly compared him to Keanu Reeves and never thought much of him until one day about 6 or 7 years ago while watching one of usual shark shows called Expedition Great White, Paul stopped by to help catch and tag White sharks for their conservation study on migration patterns and breeding grounds and while there Paul talked all about his work with Ocean programs. After seeing the way he interacted with the sharks it changed my perception of him being an airhead movie star with minimal talent to a genuinely nice guy who also made bad movies when he wasn't advocating for the ocean.

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 7/26/2018, 7:47 pm

Damn, Varsity Blues. Yes, that was a great one, too.

I think I've seen the show you're talking about on Discovery Channel during Shark Week. Thanks for reminding me of him being on the show. Definitely remember that.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/7/2018, 3:31 pm

THE OLD MAN & THE GUN is based on the true story of Forrest Tucker (Robert Redford), from his audacious escape from San Quentin at the age of 70 to an unprecedented string of heists that confounded authorities and enchanted the public.  Wrapped up in the pursuit are detective John Hunt (Casey Affleck), who becomes captivated with Forrest’s commitment to his craft, and a woman (Sissy Spacek), who loves him in spite of his chosen profession.

The film also stars Sissy Spacek, Danny Glover, Tika Sumpter, and Tom Waits. The Old Man & the Gun opens in theaters on September 28th.
New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 2 The-ol10
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/8/2018, 8:45 am

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 2 Photl910

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 10/8/2018, 12:32 pm

That’s just a supercut of movie clips
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/8/2018, 8:27 pm

Tyger wrote:That’s just a supercut of movie clips

It's for a Kickstarter campaign.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next