BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logan ($607,741,658) (B&W Theatrical Release Coming)

+3
WyldeMan
Tyger
UltimateMarvel
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Logan ($607,741,658) (B&W Theatrical Release Coming) Empty Logan ($607,741,658) (B&W Theatrical Release Coming)

Post by WyldeMan 7/14/2015, 9:55 am

Logan ($607,741,658) (B&W Theatrical Release Coming) Old-ma10
At the Fox movies panel at Comic-Con International: San Diego 2015, the final section of the panel was devoted to X-Men films. First out on the dais was Hugh Jackman, who has played Wolverine in 7, going on 9 movies now.

The actor talked about the long journey of playing Wolverine since the first X-Men film, then teased that the third Wolverine solo movie, which he has said will be his last in the role, could have a very familiar story to comic book fans.

"I've got three words for you guys: Old Man Logan," the actor said definitively. "As I promised, this next time is my last time putting on the claws, it's one last time," he said as an image of him as Wolverine with just the middle claw extended (a la flipping the bird) was shown behind him.

For those not in the know, Old Man Logan is a comic book story by Mark Millar (who coincidentally is involved as a chief consultant on all the Marvel movies at Fox. hmm) and artist Steve McNiven. The story takes place in a far future where Wolverine is the last remaining X-Man, living with a family to try to take his last days in peace. Some very bad things happen (no spoilers here) that lead to one heck of a final adventure.

The third Wolverine film is scheduled for release March 3, 2017.

Last edited by WyldeMan on 5/2/2017, 7:07 am; edited 4 times in total
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Logan ($607,741,658) (B&W Theatrical Release Coming) Empty Re: Logan ($607,741,658) (B&W Theatrical Release Coming)

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/14/2015, 12:50 pm

That sounds lame! No other X-Men left? Doesn't sound interesting at all.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Logan ($607,741,658) (B&W Theatrical Release Coming) Empty Re: Logan ($607,741,658) (B&W Theatrical Release Coming)

Post by WyldeMan 7/14/2015, 1:52 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:That sounds lame! No other X-Men left? Doesn't sound interesting at all.

None of his movies have been any good, it's time to let Sophie and Tye lead the next gen.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/18/2015, 12:08 pm

Strong rumors persist that Liev Schrieber is returning as Victor Creed aka Sabertooth for the final Wolverine film.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/18/2015, 12:10 pm

That'd be cool! Not liking the title though. I think they can do better.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 8/18/2015, 8:45 pm

Ugh, all their Sabretooths have sucked.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/18/2015, 9:32 pm

Tyger wrote:Ugh, all their Sabretooths have sucked.

Liev would be the only reason I'd even see this. The man is a solid actor, check out Ray Donovan if you haven't yet.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 8/18/2015, 9:38 pm

I have nothing against him in general, but he was not a solid Sabretooth.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/18/2015, 10:24 pm

Tyger wrote:I have nothing against him in general, but he was not a solid Sabretooth.

I have virtually no memory of Origins other than that once was more than enough for me.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/18/2015, 10:50 pm

Everything wrong with Origins is the script and some bad CGI.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/25/2015, 9:55 am

Since Hugh Jackman is gearing up to play the Wolverine one last time in his third solo movie, the Aussie actor revealed during an MTV interview yesterday that he would like to see Tom Hardy as his replacement if/when 20th Century Fox reboots the mutant character. Less than 24 hours later, the super-talented @BossLogic has come through with an awesome visual representation of how the Mad Max: Fury Road star might actually look as the Wolverine.
Logan ($607,741,658) (B&W Theatrical Release Coming) 5g2pbh10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/26/2015, 11:41 am

Mark Millar On How OLD MAN LOGAN Can Work Without Marvel Studios Characters
Logan ($607,741,658) (B&W Theatrical Release Coming) GAPEYkR
From Black Bolt to Hulk and Spider-Bitch, Old Man Logan was crammed full of characters who aren't allowed to appear in Fox's X-Men Universe. So, what does that mean for the 2017 Wolverine movie which is thought to be a loose adaptation of the hit story? Well...

At this year's San Diego Comic-Con, Hugh Jackman seemingly confirmed that 2017's Wolverine movie is going to be an adaptation of Old Man Logan. Of course, there's no way it can ever be a faithful adaptation (unless Fox teams up with Marvel Studios, and that probably isn't going to be happening any time soon) due to the sheer amount of characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe who factor into the story. As it turns out though, that's not something which is worrying comic book writer and Fox creative consultant, Mark Millar. "They're not important to the story," IGN in a recent interview. [b]"The way I worked that thing is I actually structured it as, I broke it down mechanically - I figured out going from this part of America to that part of America and what he would encounter along the way, and then I added in the adversities later."

"Basically Wolverine doing The Road movie is the important thing and he has a friend [a blind Hawkeye] with him," Millar continues. "But that friend could be Cyclops and he could be blind by the fact that his ruby-quartz visor is broken and he has to keep his eyes closed the whole time and everything, but still insists on driving the car they're crossing America with. There's lots of stuff. Instead of the Hulk, you could have the Blob or something." The Kick-Ass creator isn't wrong, as many of the characters could indeed be replaced by X-Men characters. It's still a shame though that we won't get to see Wolverine battling the Red Skull or the massive skeleton of the fallen Giant-Man! "Honestly, the continuity stuff is the most boring side of it. I kind of like it, keeping it in the X-Men universe a little, too, because comic fans are different from the mainstream world. I know this stuff backwards because I've lived my whole life loving this stuff, but most people don't know all the minutia and everything so I think keeping it simplified and keeping it generally X-Men universe is a smarter thing to do." What do you guys think?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Logan ($607,741,658) (B&W Theatrical Release Coming) Empty Wolverine 3 (Hugh Jackman / Patrick Stewart / Boyd Holbrook)

Post by WyldeMan 4/27/2016, 7:24 am

'Wolverine 3' Finds Its Mad Scientist
Logan ($607,741,658) (B&W Theatrical Release Coming) Richar10
British actor Richard E. Grant is joining Hugh Jackman in Wolverine 3.

The movie is heading towards a May start with Patrick Stewart, who will play X-Men leader Professor X, and Boyd Holbrook, who is set to play Jackman’s nemesis.

Plot details are being kept under wraps, but it is known that Grant will play a villainous mad-scientist type.

James Mangold is directing the project, which is being produced by Lauren Shuler Donner and Hutch Parker.

Grant is a well-known face on the British acting scene, most recently playing a key role in a Jekyll & Hyde TV series. He also co-starred in Dig, the thriller co-created by Tim Kring that aired on USA. Other recent appearances include Doctor Who and HBO’s Girls.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/28/2016, 2:19 pm

Fox Pulls Out of Comic Con, No 'Wolverine' Trailer
Breaking news: In an exclusive report from The Wrap, 20th Century Fox will not be showcasing any of their upcoming movie releases in the Hall H presentations at San Diego Comic-Con this year. The studio feels it cannot prevent the piracy of custom trailers and exclusive footage routinely screened for fans in attendance. The studio was reportedly going to show glimpses of Assassins Creed, the Michael Fassbender video game adaptation that wowed exhibitors at this year’s CinemaCon and an early first look at Hugh Jackman‘s Wolverine 3.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 4/28/2016, 2:52 pm

Ugh, so fucking stupid. I could sort of understand trying to do something special for Comic-Con. It's expensive, it takes commitment to go to, those people deserve cool shit. However, in this day and age, they have to KNOW shit is gonna be on the internet immediately and plan for it. Hell, if it wasn't for the "leaked" Deadpool footage they wouldn't have had that huge fucking hit this year.

Don't take your ball and leave, change the game.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 5/4/2016, 5:55 am

I call bullshit, something else is going on.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/9/2016, 12:25 pm

WOLVERINE 3 Has Already Started Filming; Confirms R-Rating
Following his expected cameo in Bryan Singer's highly anticipated X-Men: Apocalypse, long-time franchise star Hugh Jackman will be seen next for the presumably final time in his third solo Wolverine outing, which, according to producer Simon Kinberg, has already started filming. Kinberg doesn't divulge too much, but does promise we'll be seeing Wolverine like we've never seen him before: “It’s a very radical, bold, different Wolverine than you’ve ever seen in any of these movies.

Speaking with Kinberg at the X-Men: Apocalypse press junket in London, Collider, while unable to gain confirmation on Patrick Stewart's involvement, did manage to confirm a few early rumors that claimed the film would be rated-R and set in the future, which judging by the rough description of the film's tone, should make for a perfect fit: “I’m not sure what I’m allowed to say about that. I will agree with you that Patrick Stewart was rumored to be a part of that film. It takes place in the future, and as you and others have reported, it is an R-rated movie. It’s violent, it’s kind of like a western in its tone. It’s just a very cool, different film.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/17/2016, 11:27 am

X-FORCE Already In The Works; Will Likely Feature 'X-23' As The New WOLVERINE
Logan ($607,741,658) (B&W Theatrical Release Coming) 44164710
Thanks to the roaring success of Deadpool, we know Cable will soon make his debut in the highly anticipated sequel, which means the long-rumored X-Force film can't be too far off and according to Fandango, it's actually a lot further along in its development process than we initially thought as in the script is being penned as we speak. Plus, if that wasn't enough, it sounds like the next iteration of Wolverine will almost definitely be an integral part of the team.

A few weeks back, we caught word that James Mangold's Wolverine 3, which will (presumably) be Hugh Jackman's final adventure as the fan-favorite hero, might be looking to introduce his clone, X-23, to the X-Men films universe as a potential replacement to take on the mantle of Wolverine in future X-Men films. 20th Century Fox neither confirmed or denied the report, so Fandango decided to take it upon themselves to clear up the matter with X-Men: Apocalypse director Bryan Singer.

While speaking with him at the X-Men: Apocalypse press junket in London, they learned that not only had Singer pitched an X-Force movie to the studio, he had already pitched the idea of a female Wolverine as well: "I have discussed that with the studio, I actually initially pitched the X-Force and the female." Singer didn't reveal much more about the new Wolverine, not even whether we would first see her in the Wolverine 3 or in the X-Force, but he did confirm that work on an X-Force script is currently underway: "Simon [Kinberg] is in the earliest script stage, so that’s kind of where that stands, and we’ll see how it evolves." Singer added that his involvement at this time is strictly on the idea level.

On another positively exciting note, with the burgeoning success of Deadpool and the development of more unique X-Men spin-offs like Josh Boone's New Mutants and the X-Force, Singer teased that he absolutely envisions a scenario in the relatively distant future where we could see all of these properties unite with the X-Men on the big screen for a massive event picture. However, before everyone gets ahead of themselves, he assures fans, he has no plans on rushing it: "It has to be done right, Anytime you throw all these characters together to hit a start date, it can make a lot of money, but it can also be a clusterf**k. To me, it has to be done with a lot of care. These things can get overwhelming, and if a character doesn’t belong in a movie, don’t use him. If the tone can still maintain itself, I’m all for it. What I’m not for is throwing a bunch of characters together and hoping it works.” Sounds like the right way to do it, and would be a great opportunity to use Galactus as a common extinction-level threat.

As for Singer's future with the long-running franchise, considering he's been a producer on almost every single X-Men movie, save for the first & third, it's a safe bet that he'll be involved on some level moving forward. On the directing front, Singer doesn't rule out possibly returning to helm the next X-Men sequel or even the aforementioned X-Force movie: "If I am the guy to produce or direct it, my input will grow. To where I'm either finding a director -- like Matthew Vaughn, who did a magnificent job directing X-Men: First Class -- or I'll be on set myself, back in the same universe just trying to make a difference." Luckily for him, he still has a ways to go before he has to make an official decision and for now, following the impending release of X-Men: Apocalypse, he can shift gears to his next project, 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea, which kicks off production this fall.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/10/2016, 6:56 pm

Logan ($607,741,658) (B&W Theatrical Release Coming) Ckn3h110

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/8/2016, 10:27 am

Logan ($607,741,658) (B&W Theatrical Release Coming) Wolver10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/8/2016, 10:57 am

You think Logan has a kid?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/8/2016, 1:38 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:You think Logan has a kid?

No, I think it's X-23 aka Laura Linney. Similar to how Superboy is a clone of Superman's, Laura Linney is a genetic clone to Wolverine.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/8/2016, 2:11 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:You think Logan has a kid?

No, I think it's X-23 aka Laura Linney. Similar to how Superboy is a clone of Superman's, Laura Linney is a genetic clone to Wolverine.

Ah, they're using the new Wolverine from the comics. I think I read about this recently.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/20/2016, 11:03 am

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/19/2017, 8:40 am

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/19/2017, 4:38 pm

Awesome trailer! I checked out the rated R one too. This is going to be the best Wolverine movie and probably the best X-Men movie so far aside from Deadpool.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/19/2017, 7:02 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Awesome trailer! I checked out the rated R one too. This is going to be the best Wolverine movie and probably the best X-Men movie so far aside from Deadpool.

Deadpool shows everyday on HBO but I still can't bring myself to watch it a second time. Out of curiosity, how many times have you seen it?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/20/2017, 5:48 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:Awesome trailer! I checked out the rated R one too. This is going to be the best Wolverine movie and probably the best X-Men movie so far aside from Deadpool.

Deadpool shows everyday on HBO but I still can't bring myself to watch it a second time. Out of curiosity, how many times have you seen it?

2 times. Occasionally I re-watch some of my favorite parts. Why? Don't tell me you think it's a terrible movie?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/20/2017, 6:03 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

2 times. Occasionally I re-watch some of my favorite parts. Why? Don't tell me you think it's a terrible movie?

I watched it for a second time just last week.

I'd recommend not watching it a second time. At least not for a few more years. It was good the first time around, but there's only a few scattered moments that stand out once you know how everything plays out. You essentially sit through an entire movie just to catch a handful of 2-3 minutes skits, which quite frankly, are just as effective on their own, without needing to watch the entire movie to get to them.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/20/2017, 7:36 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:2 times. Occasionally I re-watch some of my favorite parts. Why? Don't tell me you think it's a terrible movie?

Well it is a Ryan Reynolds movie and even with a bag over his head, I still gotta listen to that voice............NO THANKS!

When it was over the first time, I didn't even feel a twinge of interest to watch a second time and as I said, it's free on HBO like 6 times every damn day and I still won't watch.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kernel_thai 1/21/2017, 9:27 am

Agree on Deadpool...not really a lot of rematch value. Logan looks great tho. That second trailer should get an Oscar.
kernel_thai
kernel_thai

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/21/2017, 6:23 pm

kernel_thai wrote:Agree on Deadpool...not really a lot of rematch value.  Logan looks great tho.  That second trailer should get an Oscar.

Only problem I have is that last song (Kaleo - Way Down We Go) I've heard in about 20 trailers and TV shows.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/5/2017, 4:35 pm

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/5/2017, 6:53 pm

I'm probably going to watch this in theaters with this being his last movie and all. I think this will be a great X-Men movie for once.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/5/2017, 8:43 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I'm probably going to watch this in theaters with this being his last movie and all. I think this will be a great X-Men movie for once.

I'll be curious if Jackman really retires as Logan now and whether or not they plan to integrate X23 into the franchise as she grows into her savagery.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/20/2017, 3:38 pm

Logan has a post-credits scene. FYI.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/3/2017, 6:59 am

Ryan Reynolds Introduces ‘Logan’ With ‘Deadpool 2’ Teaser
Logan ($607,741,658) (B&W Theatrical Release Coming) Deadpo10

Back in December, TheWrap reported that Ryan Reynolds had filmed a scene as Deadpool for “Logan,” which, according to a person close to the project, would likely appear as a post credits scene.

Director James Mangold denied this report at the time on twitter, telling followers “For everyone freaking out, @TheWrap is dealing in fake news. Chill.” Mangold later said, specifically, that Deadpool would not appear in “Logan.”

As it turns out, the shoot did happen, but the Merc With A Mouth’s appearance won’t be a post-credits stinger — instead, moviegoers will see him just before “Logan” starts.

The scene opens with Wade Wilson encountering a violent mugging in a back alley. He runs off to find a phone booth to change into his Deadpool outfit, Superman-style.

The classic John Williams “Superman” theme plays as Wade struggles to get into his tight mercenary outfit. After nearly a minute of struggling, a gunshot goes off. Deadpool runs dramatically back to the alley…only to find the mugger is gone and his victim is dead.

Cursing under his breath, all Deadpool can do is pull his mask back and rummage through the dead guy’s grocery bag. The teaser ends with the words “Deadpool…coming…not soon enough.”

“You know who would have been able to save you? Logan.” Deadpool jokes. “He doesn’t have to change into anything. All he wears is jeans and a tank-top.”

Deadpool will return full-time next year in a sequel to his 2016 film that will see him share the spotlight with his fellow gun-toting mutant compatriot, Cable. Keep an eye out for a reference to Cable in the teaser, as his secret identity, Nathan Summers, is scrawled on the phone booth Deadpool changes in.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/3/2017, 6:01 pm

People are loving Logan from what I've heard so far. It's too late now but a movie with both of them would have made so much money.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/3/2017, 6:46 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:People are loving Logan from what I've heard so far. It's too late now but a movie with both of them would have made so much money.

I would have only wanted Deadpool in a film with Wolverine so that Logan could cut Wade like a fish.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/4/2017, 10:27 am

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/4/2017, 10:45 am

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:People are loving Logan from what I've heard so far. It's too late now but a movie with both of them would have made so much money.

I would have only wanted Deadpool in a film with Wolverine so that Logan could cut Wade like a fish.
We got that movie. It was bad for everyone involved.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/4/2017, 2:47 pm

‘Logan’ Logging Best R-Rated Opening In March With $81M
A year after they rattled the box office annals with Deadpool, 20th Century Fox is proving once again that there’s money in R-rated Marvel movies with the final Wolverine title, Logan. The Hugh Jackman-tentpole now holds the record for the biggest opening day for an R-rated March release with an estimated $33.1M (including Thursday’s $9.5M).

It’s also the third best opening day overall for the rating after Deadpool ($47.3M) and The Matrix Reloaded ($37.5M). Prior to Logan‘s March record, Warner Bros’ 300 owned the top first day in March for a R-rated movie with $28.1M.

Among opening days for superhero movies, Logan is 4% off the $34.4M earned by 2009’s X-Men Origins: Wolverine, the first movie in the spinoff trilogy.

All of this puts Logan on track for a weekend debut of $81M at 4,071 theaters. Not only is that the widest release ever for an R-rated pic, but it’s the top opening for the restricted rating in March beating 300‘s $70.8M. Other records: it’s the second best for the Wolverine franchise after 2009’s X-Men Origins: Wolverine ($85M), and the seventh best three-day debut for an R-rated movie. Logan cost just under $100M before P&A, and it’s forecasted to make another $100M overseas this weekend (sans Japan).

At a time when studios have no choice but to plunge the depths of their comic-book superhero universes and gamble on new characters while desperately trying to reboot icons like Batman and Spider-Man, Fox is taking a cue from last year’s Deadpool. Let’s face it, the Pico Blvd. studio has seen the light and knows that fanboys (who just get older) are tiring from PG-13 comic-book tropes where there’s always a big noisy battle to save the world at the expense of leveling a metropolis (now how many times have we seen that?). With Logan, Fox has delivered a gritty, blood-dripping, Dirty Harry-like, raw X-Men movie that jibes more with the canon’s sensibility than its previous mutant teenage angst-in-tights titles.

Recently, a Fandango poll reported that out of 1,000 moviegoers, 71% contend that more superhero movies should be rated R, while 86% were interested in seeing a more violent, R-rated X-Men movie with Logan. The James Mangold-directed threequel gets an A- CinemaScore which when coupled with its critical reviews, spells for a fantastic future as March will become even more crowded with tentpole titles, i.e. Kong Skull Island, Beauty and the Beast, aiming to capitalize on kids’ spring breaks.

Fox knew they had something special with Logan and showed off the first 30 42 minutes at a product reel back in December. They also screened the movie to the L.A. press 16 days before its opening, and that helped turn up the pic’s heat on Rotten Tomatoes with a 94% certified fresh rating.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/4/2017, 2:50 pm

I just hope the huge R-Rated opening weekend means Marvel will begin working on Blade 4.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/4/2017, 7:03 pm

Tyger wrote:We got that movie. It was bad for everyone involved.

LOL! You've got a point. But with this version of the characters, it would've been cool. The conversation between both of them in the other movie was hilarious.

WyldeMan wrote:I just hope the huge R-Rated opening weekend means Marvel will begin working on Blade 4.

Blade 4 means Snipes would return though. I don't know if they want him back.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/4/2017, 7:09 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
Tyger wrote:We got that movie. It was bad for everyone involved.

LOL! You've got a point. But with this version of the characters, it would've been cool. The conversation between both of them in the other movie was hilarious.

No, a movie where Wolverine literally disembowels Deadpool then decapitates him and puts his head on a pike. If that was in a movie, then I missed it.

UltimateMarvel wrote:Blade 4 means Snipes would return though. I don't know if they want him back.

No Snipes No Blade!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next