BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical)

+4
detective392
ForeverBlu
WyldeMan
Rusty
8 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 3 Empty Re: New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical)

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/24/2020, 2:54 pm

Didn't know where else to post this but here is a comedy about 2020 coming to Netflix on the 27th.

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 3 Empty Re: New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical)

Post by WyldeMan 12/24/2020, 4:38 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Didn't know where else to post this but here is a comedy about 2020 coming to Netflix on the 27th.

It's from the people behind Black Mirror.

Joe Keery seems to be constantly working in movies when he's not shooting Stranger Things.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/24/2020, 9:50 pm

WyldeMan wrote:It's from the people behind Black Mirror.

Joe Keery seems to be constantly working in movies when he's not shooting Stranger Things.

Yep. I saw Spree a couple of weeks ago and he was nuts in that one but it was funny.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/25/2020, 9:00 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:It's from the people behind Black Mirror.

Yep. I saw Spree a couple of weeks ago and he was nuts in that one but it was funny.

Spree had a good concept but a sloppy execution. It blew through the kills like a montage without allowing any of them to have an impact and then shit the bed entirely with it's ending. I hope Keery's future work consists of much better projects than Spree which showed he has range but poor decision skills.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/25/2020, 9:40 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Spree had a good concept but a sloppy execution. It blew through the kills like a montage without allowing any of them to have an impact and then shit the bed entirely with it's ending. I hope Keery's future work consists of much better projects than Spree which showed he has range but poor decision skills.

Agree. Ending was not great and I didn't take it seriously. I'm not sure if the movie was meant to be serious or dark comedy with a message but the point of the movie is clear at least.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/26/2020, 8:28 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Agree. Ending was not great and I didn't take it seriously. I'm not sure if the movie was meant to be serious or dark comedy with a message but the point of the movie is clear at least.

I thought it was supposed to be a horror comedy but it felt like another forced SJW bullshit agenda. That movie could have ended any number of ways but the very uptight liberal black female comedian being his downfall because he got out of the car? Then her career blew up over it?

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 3 BetterForcefulAruanas-max-1mb

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/30/2021, 5:02 pm

Here is a movie coming out on Netflix soon that I thought was an interesting twist on a plane hijack gone wrong. lol Definitely checking this out. Someone in the comment sections says it's got a 30 Days of Night vibe and I agree.

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/31/2021, 6:23 pm

This is a watch because it's Jake and it sounds like a good suspense/thriller.

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/7/2021, 10:07 am

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/21/2022, 7:54 pm

Nick is back baby!!! WOOOOOO!!!  New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 3 1f604

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/22/2022, 9:28 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Nick is back baby!!! WOOOOOO!!!  New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 3 1f604

He must make 52 movies a year because hardly a week goes by that I don't run across a new Nic Cage trailer. Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/22/2022, 8:20 pm

I gotta see that one though
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/25/2022, 5:47 pm

WyldeMan wrote:He must make 52 movies a year because hardly a week goes by that I don't run across a new Nic Cage trailer. Razz

True. But this actually looks good. It's filled with a great cast and looks funny. I think he's making a comeback.

Tyger wrote:I gotta see that one though

Same here.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/4/2022, 9:23 am

This looks amazing! Surprised that Olivia Wilde directed this.

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/4/2022, 9:54 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:This looks amazing! Surprised that Olivia Wilde directed this.

I've been hearing about this for nearly two years now. This is the movie Olivia was making when she blew up her ten year relationship with Jason Sudekis after she cast and hooked up with that boy band singer Harry Styles.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/5/2022, 6:06 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I've been hearing about this for nearly two years now. This is the movie Olivia was making when she blew up her ten year relationship with Jason Sudekis after she cast and hooked up with that boy band singer Harry Styles.

I remember that news, it was very weird and made no sense at all.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/28/2022, 9:20 pm

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/11/2022, 3:24 pm

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 3 Day-sh10
“The film follows a hard-working blue-collar dad who just wants to provide a good life for his quick-witted daughter, but his mundane San Fernando Valley pool cleaning job is a front for his real source of income, hunting and killing vampires as part of an international Union of vampire hunters,” reads the synopsis.

Day Shift stars Jamie Foxx, Dave Franco, Karla Souza, Meagan Good, Natasha Liu Bordizzo, Scott Adkins, Steve Howey, Eric Lange, and more.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 7/11/2022, 6:41 pm

That actually looks pretty fun. I'll look out for it.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/12/2022, 3:38 pm

Odd pairing but looks fun. I'll be watching.

Vampire movies/TV shows have been slowing down but looks like they're picking up again. It's time to slow down on Zombies.

Here are a couple more:

By the way, we should rename this thread to "Latest Releases" or something.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/13/2022, 7:11 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Odd pairing but looks fun. I'll be watching.

Vampire movies/TV shows have been slowing down but looks like they're picking up again. It's time to slow down on Zombies.

Here are a couple more:

By the way, we should rename this thread to "Latest Releases" or something.

I watched those trailers last week, they look alright but I won't be seeing them.

Have you noticed that over the course of this past year we're very rarely seeing trailers for movies further out than 2-3 months? For years we'd see trailers a year or two before release but now if you look at the rest of this year's movie releases, very few have even put out a first trailer. I think the pandemic has changed everything. Seeing a trailer only one or two months before release reminds me of back in the early 90s when as a kid you'd see a movie trailer and then the movie was in theaters weeks later. We've lost that over the years but I prefer this shorter trailer to release window and I hope this return to the old ways sticks.

Your right the current thread title doesn't accurately reflect what it is and what's "limited release" even mean anymore in the age of VOD?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/20/2022, 8:04 am

Jeepers Creepers Reborn unfolds as the Horror Hound Festival holds its first ever event in Louisiana, where it attracts hundreds of geeks, freaks and die-hard horror fans from far and wide. Among them is fanboy Chase and his girlfriend Laine, who is visiting a festival of this kind for the first time. But as the event approaches, Laine begins to experience unexplained premonitions and disturbing visions associated with the town’s past, and in particular, local legend/urban myth The Creeper. As the festival arrives and the blood-soaked entertainment builds to a frenzy, Laine believes that something unearthly has been summoned…and that she is at the center of it.

Jeepers Creepers Reborn is directed by Timo Vuorensola (Iron Sky), written by Jake Seal and Sean-Michael Argo and produced by Michael Ohoven and Jake Seal. The film stars Imran Adams, Sydney Craven, Gabriel Freilich and Pete Brooke with Gary Graham and Dee Wallace. And introducing Jarreau Benjamin as “The Creeper”.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/27/2022, 2:09 pm

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 3 Mv5by210
The film is based on the Mythos comic book series of the same name and will follow the same storyline. Within the movie's universe, we see a city 20 years after the supposed "fall" of its greatest protector, The Samaritan. It's a grim look at what happens when the superhero vanishes. Crime has reclaimed Granite City, and its inhabitants live in fear.

Thirteen-year-old Sam Cleary (Javon “Wanna” Walton) suspects that his mysterious and reclusive neighbor Mr. Smith (Sylvester Stallone) is actually a legend hiding in plain sight. Twenty-five years ago, Granite City’s super powered vigilante, Samaritan, was reported dead after a fiery warehouse battle with his rival, Nemesis. Most believe Samaritan perished in the fire, but some in the city, like Sam, have hope that he is still alive. With crime on the rise and the city on the brink of chaos, Sam makes it his mission to coax his neighbor out of hiding to save the city from ruin.

Also stars Pilou Asbaek, Dascha Polanco and Moises Arias.

Samaritan was directed by Julius Avery and produced by Stallone's production company Balboa Productions, which he founded in 2018. This marks the second major motion picture produced by the company following 2019's Rambo: Lost Blood.

Samaritan will hit Amazon Prime on August 26 and is rated PG-13 for "strong violence and strong language."

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/28/2022, 6:57 am

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 3 Blonde10
Based on the bestselling novel by Joyce Carol Oates, Blonde boldly reimagines the life of one of Hollywood’s most enduring icons, Marilyn Monroe. From her volatile childhood as Norma Jeane, through her rise to stardom and romantic entanglements, Blonde blurs the lines of fact and fiction to explore the widening split between her public and private selves. Written and directed by Andrew Dominik, the film boasts a cast led by Ana de Armas and featuring Bobby Cannavale, Adrien Brody, Julianne Nicholson, Xavier Samuel and Evan Williams. 

Ana de Armas as Marilyn Monroe
   Adrien Brody as The Playwright
   Bobby Cannavale as The Ex-Athlete
   Julianne Nicholson as Gladys
   Caspar Phillipson as The President
   Sara Paxton as Miss Flynn
   Toby Huss as Whitey
   Rebecca Wisocky as Yvet
   Xavier Samuel as Cass
   David Warshofsky as Mr. Z
   Evan Williams as Eddy
   Catherine Dent as Jean
   Lily Fisher as Young Norma Jeane
   Michael Masini as Tony Curtis
   Luke Whoriskey as James Dean

Blonde premieres globally on Netflix September 23.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/28/2022, 12:55 pm

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 3 Houseo10
Justin Long and Kate Bosworth (Black Rock, Before I Wake) both star in this seductive thriller from director Neil LaBute (The Wicker Man).

“Driving home to her secluded estate after meeting at a local bar, a player out to score thinks his beautiful, mysterious date will be another casual hook-up. While getting acquainted, their flirtation turns playful, sexy and sinister. Hoping to get lucky, his luck may have just run out.”

The trailer spills the beans on House of Darkness being a “reimagining” of Bram Stoker’s classic horror tale Dracula, which is something that went unspoiled by previous marketing.

House of Darkness in limited theaters on September 9, 2022, and on VOD platforms September 13.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/30/2022, 6:41 pm

Been a while since I've seen Justin Long. This looks good and I'll be watching this one. But never trust a beautiful woman that's interested in you, come on man!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/30/2022, 7:17 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Been a while since I've seen Justin Long. This looks good and I'll be watching this one. But never trust a beautiful woman that's interested in you, come on man!

I wasn't sure what to make of the trailer at first until the Brides of Dracula showed up and then it all clicked and I will definitely be seeing it.

I hadn't seen Justin Long either since Kevin Smith basically killed his live action career eight years ago with Tusk but over the last few weeks I've seen trailers for two brand new horror movies with Justin in a starring role so it would seem he's experiencing a bit of a comeback.

Unfortunately though he's continued to work with Kevin Smith and will be appearing in Clerks III on September 13th so really he's going to be in three movies in the same week in September because what amuses me about this comeback is that BOTH of Justin's new horror movies will be releasing on September 9th. The other film being Barbarian.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/31/2022, 5:01 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I wasn't sure what to make of the trailer at first until the Brides of Dracula showed up and then it all clicked and I will definitely be seeing it.

Wait, how do you know this? Did I miss something in the trailer?

WyldeMan wrote:I hadn't seen Justin Long either since Kevin Smith basically killed his live action career eight years ago with Tusk but over the last few weeks I've seen trailers for two brand new horror movies with Justin in a starring role so it would seem he's experiencing a bit of a comeback.

Unfortunately though he's continued to work with Kevin Smith and will be appearing in Clerks III on September 13th so really he's going to be in three movies in the same week in September because what amuses me about this comeback is that BOTH of Justin's new horror movies will be releasing on September 9th. The other film being Barbarian.

He needs to stop working with Kevin Smith. Tusk was terrible, I hated it!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 7/31/2022, 9:30 pm

Say what you will about Tusk, but Justin Long was hilarious in Zack & Miri
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/1/2022, 7:42 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:I wasn't sure what to make of the trailer at first until the Brides of Dracula showed up and then it all clicked and I will definitely be seeing it.

Wait, how do you know this? Did I miss something in the trailer?

Apparently you missed everything. Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/1/2022, 3:05 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Apparently you missed everything. Razz

I watched it again and the only name in the trailer is Lucy for one of the girls.

But I just read the director also made The Wicker Man which is also one of the worst movie I've ever seen. Evil or Very Mad
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/1/2022, 4:27 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Apparently you missed everything. Razz

I watched it again and the only name in the trailer is Lucy for one of the girls.

But I just read the director also made The Wicker Man which is also one of the worst movie I've ever seen. Evil or Very Mad

Long got honey potted into being their blood bag dinner. You didn't look too close at that poster did ya? There is a giant pair of black fangs and also blood running from Bosworth's mouth. Oh yeah and the trailer also explicitly states it's “a reimagining of Bram Stoker’s timeless tale.” Granted, while Stoker did write more than Dracula, this trailer has a particularly vampiric quality to it.

The director is Neil LeBute who just spent the past six years as showrunner on SyFy's Van Helsing. Clearly he wasn't ready to give up on Vampers just yet. I know his movies have been pretty lousy in the past but the law of averages dictates that eventually one of them has got to be decent, so why not this one?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/1/2022, 6:23 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Long got honey potted into being their blood bag dinner. You didn't look too close at that poster did ya? There is a giant pair of black fangs and also blood running from Bosworth's mouth. Oh yeah and the trailer also explicitly states it's “a reimagining of Bram Stoker’s timeless tale.” Granted, while Stoker did write more than Dracula, this trailer has a particularly vampiric quality to it.

The director is Neil LeBute who just spent the past six years as showrunner on SyFy's Van Helsing. Clearly he wasn't ready to give up on Vampers just yet. I know his movies have been pretty lousy in the past but the law of averages dictates that eventually one of them has got to be decent, so why not this one?

Here is hoping, I'll still watch it because it's Justin Long.

And I did look at the poster but that's her hair, that's not blood dripping and there are no fangs man. Shocked
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/1/2022, 6:27 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:And I did look at the poster but that's her hair, that's not blood dripping and there are no fangs man. Shocked

That's her hair? Do you imagine she's sporting a handlebar mustache in the poster for no apparent reason?

How can you not see it? Are you high on the marijuana cigarettes? Cause it would probably help if you were. It's plain as day, all of the black in the poster forms a massive set of fangs and that is clearly blood all around her mouth.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/2/2022, 5:28 pm

WyldeMan wrote:That's her hair? Do you imagine she's sporting a handlebar mustache in the poster for no apparent reason?

How can you not see it? Are you high on the marijuana cigarettes? Cause it would probably help if you were. It's plain as day, all of the black in the poster forms a massive set of fangs and that is clearly blood all around her mouth.

I see it now. I swear, it took me until now to see the fangs. Excuse me while I go slap myself in the face while looking in a mirror so I can fully experience it. Embarassed
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/2/2022, 5:46 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:That's her hair? Do you imagine she's sporting a handlebar mustache in the poster for no apparent reason?

I see it now. I swear, it took me until now to see the fangs. Excuse me while I go slap myself in the face while looking in a mirror so I can fully experience it. Embarassed

Did Waldo, I Spy and Magic Eye cause you a lot of trouble as a kid?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 8/2/2022, 8:34 pm

I saw the trailer for Smile on youtube the other day. It played as the ad before a video started. Caitlin Stasey makes an appearance and I was like whaaaaat and then I got a glimpse of what the movie is about and got creeped out.

Anyone heard anything about this? Check out the trailer and let me know your thoughts!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 8/2/2022, 10:09 pm

I saw the trailer for Smile when I saw Nope, looks dumb
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/3/2022, 8:44 am

WyldeMan wrote:Did Waldo, I Spy and Magic Eye cause you a lot of trouble as a kid?

Too far, sir! How dare you? Sad

joey con carne wrote:I saw the trailer for Smile on youtube the other day. It played as the ad before a video started. Caitlin Stasey makes an appearance and I was like whaaaaat and then I got a glimpse of what the movie is about and got creeped out.

Anyone heard anything about this? Check out the trailer and let me know your thoughts!

I did, looks creepy as hell. Reminds me of that Truth or Dare movie that came out a couple of years ago. A real smile is somehow more scary though. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/3/2022, 9:08 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Did Waldo, I Spy and Magic Eye cause you a lot of trouble as a kid?

Too far, sir! How dare you?  Sad

I dare because of how miserably you failed at seeing a massive set of fangs that were nearly eating the poster. Therefore, logic only dictates that a tiny four eyed man in a stripped shirt and beanie and actual hidden items would have been quite problematic for you as well.

UltimateMarvel wrote:I did, looks creepy as hell. Reminds me of that Truth or Dare movie that came out a couple of years ago. A real smile is somehow more scary though. lol

It feels fake because VFX in horror movies are always distracting dog shit and they look fake, there's absolutely nothing authentic looking about a computer manipulated smile. Just film some red headed British children smiling, it'll be the most horrific thing you can capture on a camera. 

If a horror movie uses VFX as a main driving piece to its story, I will not see that movie.

Give me the true masters of practical horror Special Effects Tom Savini, Greg Nicotero or the late great Stan Winston any day over computer generated VFX created bullshit like Smile. Savini knew what real horror looked like because he was a combat photographer in Vietnam, he came back state side and put those atrocious images in his head to use in movies but guys today sitting behind computer screens just digitally manipulating regular actor's faces after the face?

FUCK THAT NOISE IN ITS ASS WITH NO VASELINE!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/4/2022, 8:08 am

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 3 Orph10
Esther is back in brand new Orphan prequel movie Orphan: First Kill, and you’ll be able to see it in select theaters, buy it on Digital, and stream it on Paramount+ on August 19!

Reunite with Esther by checking out a new official poster below.

Isabelle Fuhrman is reprising the role of Esther thanks to clever production trickery, and William Brent Bell (The Boy, Separation) stepped into the director’s chair for First Kill.

“Esther’s terrifying saga continues in this thrilling prequel to the original and shocking horror hit, Orphan. After orchestrating a brilliant escape from an Estonian psychiatric facility, Esther travels to America by impersonating the missing daughter of a wealthy family.

“Yet, an unexpected twist arises that pits her against a mother who will protect her family from the murderous “child” at any cost.”

Rossif Sutherland and Julia Stiles star alongside Isabelle Fuhrman.

David Coggeshall (“Scream: The TV Series”) wrote the script.

Orphan: First Kill is rated “R” for bloody violence, language and brief sexual content, so you can expect to see Esther bash in some heads. The film’s official runtime is listed at 99 minutes.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/4/2022, 8:11 am

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 3 Bodies10
In the A24 slasher, “When a group of rich 20-somethings plan a hurricane party at a remote family mansion, a party game turns deadly in this fresh and funny look at backstabbing, fake friends, and one party gone very, very wrong.”

The cast for A24’s latest movie includes Amandla Stenberg, Maria Bakalova, Pete Davidson, Rachel Sennott, Myha’la Herrold, Chase Sui Wonders, and Lee Pace.

Halina Reijn directed Bodies Bodies Bodies for A24, written by Kristen Roupenian, Sarah Delappe, Chloe Okuno (V/H/S/94, Watcher), Joshua Sharp, and Aaron Jackson.

Bodies Bodies Bodies open in limited release on August 5, 2022.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/4/2022, 8:47 am

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 3 Theyth10
They/Them, pronounced “They-slash-Them,”  is a slasher horror film set at an LGBTQIA+ conversion camp executive produced, written, and directed by John Logan (“Penny Dreadful”).

In the film, “Several queer and trans campers join Whistler for a week of programming intended to ‘help them find a new sense of freedom.’ As the camp’s methods become increasingly more psychologically unsettling, the campers must work together to protect themselves. When a mysterious killer starts claiming victims, things get even more dangerous.”

Kevin Bacon, Carrie Preston and Anna Chlumsky star.

The slasher will debut on Peacock on Friday, August 5.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/6/2022, 8:46 am

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 3 Thirte10
In the true story of Thirteen Lives, twelve boys and the coach of a Thai soccer team explore the Tham Luang cave when an unexpected rainstorm traps them in a chamber inside the mountain. Entombed behind a maze of flooded cave tunnels, they face impossible odds. A team of world-class divers navigate through miles of dangerous cave networks to discover that finding the boys is only the beginning.

Ron Howard directs with Viggo Mortensen, Colin Farrell and Joel Edgerton starring.

Thirteen Lives is streaming now on Prime Video.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/6/2022, 8:51 am

Kind of incredible that a film about an international true life crisis from just four year ago and was directed by Ron Howard and starring Viggo Mortensen, Colin Farrell and Joel Edgerton can go direct to streaming with almost no marketing or fan fare. It was also written by Oscar Nominated William Nicholson of Gladiator.

We are living in crazy times.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next