BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical)

+4
detective392
ForeverBlu
WyldeMan
Rusty
8 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 6 Empty Re: New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical)

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/3/2024, 2:26 pm

I've been looking forward to Code 8 sequel since the first one. I knew they were in production but haven't heard anything until this trailer just dropped out of nowhere. I've been following this ever since the short film and I can't wait.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 6 Empty Re: New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical)

Post by WyldeMan 2/3/2024, 8:46 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I've been looking forward to Code 8 sequel since the first one. I knew they were in production but haven't heard anything until this trailer just dropped out of nowhere. I've been following this ever since the short film and I can't wait.

You gotta love when a trailer drops and you find out that it's coming at the end of the month.

It seems like Robbie is working primarily in sci-fi these days because when he's not filming Upload, he's doing movies like Simulant or dropping by The Witcher. Stephen should be very grateful for his cousin because as I proved with his western trailer, he's a moron who can't choose good projects for himself or he's illiterate.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/4/2024, 7:01 pm

WyldeMan wrote:You gotta love when a trailer drops and you find out that it's coming at the end of the month.

YES! I wish that's how it always was.

WyldeMan wrote:It seems like Robbie is working primarily in sci-fi these days because when he's not filming Upload, he's doing movies like Simulant or dropping by The Witcher. Stephen should be very grateful for his cousin because as I proved with his western trailer, he's a moron who can't choose good projects for himself or he's illiterate.

Sci-fi suits Robbie and it's been kinda working for him too. I always wanted him to play someone in the Bat family in DC, maybe Gunn can make it happen. He's 5 years older than David Corenswet but you never know.

How was Simulant by the way? I've been meaning to check it out.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/11/2024, 4:34 pm

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 2/11/2024, 4:40 pm

Wade and Wolvie looks good.

Here's the trailer for Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes:

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/12/2024, 3:02 pm

This Deadpool might be the best one yet. And Aaron Stanford is back as Pyro too? Fuck yeah!

Kingdom also looks good.

More trailers here:

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/21/2024, 12:01 pm

At long last, Lionsgate has unveiled a trailer for Borderlands, its starry adaptation of the hit Gearbox video game starring Academy Award winner Cate Blanchett, which is slated to hit theaters on August 9.

Co-written and directed by Eli Roth (Thanksgiving), the Borderlands movie follows Lilith (Blanchett), an infamous outlaw with a mysterious past, who reluctantly returns to her home planet of Pandora to find the missing daughter of the universe’s most powerful S.O.B., Atlas (Edgar Ramirez).

Lilith forms an alliance with an unexpected team – Roland (Kevin Hart), a former elite mercenary, now desperate for redemption; Tiny Tina (Ariana Greenblatt), a feral pre-teen demolitionist; Tina’s musclebound, rhetorically challenged protector, Krieg; Tannis (Jamie Lee Curtis), the scientist with a tenuous grip on sanity; and Claptrap (Jack Black), a persistently wiseass robot. These unlikely heroes must then battle alien monsters and dangerous bandits to find and protect the missing girl, who may hold the key to unimaginable power.

A first-person shooter video game combining Western and sci-fi elements, Borderlands debuted in 2009. The success of the original game spawned several sequels, as well as various spin-offs and downloadable content expansions, with the entire series having sold over 77 million copies worldwide, as of 2022.

Seemingly reminiscent in tone to James Gunn’s Guardians of the Galaxy films for Marvel, Borderlands has faced a long road to theaters. Roth completed production all the way back in 2021, amidst the Covid production, but stepped back as the film underwent reshoots last January under the direction of Deadpool‘s Tim Miller.

Also starring Florian Munteanu and Gina Gershon, the film was written by Roth and Joe Crombie. Produced by Ari Arad, Avi Arad and Erik Feig, its exec producers are Miller, Ethan Smith, Louise Rosner, Emmy Yu, Lucy Kitada, Christopher Woodrow, K. Blaine Johnston, Randy Pitchford, and Strauss Zelnick.

Borderlands opens on the 9th opposite Amazon MGM’s Brian Tyree Henry boxing drama Flint Strong, marking the feature directorial debut of Oscar-nominated DP Rachel Morrison. Check out the trailer above.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 2/21/2024, 5:55 pm

Looks like a Zak Snyder knock-off version of Guardians of The Galaxy.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/21/2024, 6:27 pm

Rusty wrote:Looks like a Zak Snyder knock-off version of Guardians of The Galaxy.

But it also has Jack Black and Kevin Hart so it's gonna be Jumanji level successful right?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/22/2024, 8:39 am

Not a movie but its adapted from one.

Of all the new movies about mute fighters, this is certainly another one.

Civil War looks fucking intense.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 2/29/2024, 1:41 am

Shyamalamadingdong's daughter, Ishana, has a new weird flick coming out: The Watchers.

Written & Directed by her. Produced by her dad.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/29/2024, 7:48 pm

Rusty wrote:Shyamalamadingdong's daughter, Ishana, has a new weird flick coming out: The Watchers.

Written & Directed by her. Produced by her dad.

I wonder which of the remaining four elements that scares her will be a prominent element in all of her movies; fire, earth or air? I vote fire cause if people getting hit by dirt or wind freaks her out, we're up for some really lame twist endings.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/24/2024, 10:07 pm

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/25/2024, 11:51 am

WOOOOOOOOO! Dev is kicking ass! I'm so looking forward to this one.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/25/2024, 12:37 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:WOOOOOOOOO! Dev is kicking ass! I'm so looking forward to this one.

I've said it before but it feel it needs saying again, if this is as good as it looks than I was dead wrong about Dev Patel's abilities and I look forward to where he goes from here. However, until I've actually seen the movie it could just be all trailer hype.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/26/2024, 1:53 pm

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/8/2024, 4:10 pm

Well it's about damn time we get the first MaXXXine trailer...

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 4/8/2024, 6:49 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Well it's about damn time we get the first MaXXXine trailer...

That looks good. Still need to watch Pearl though. I lined it up after I watched X, but never got around to it.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/8/2024, 8:11 pm

Rusty wrote:That looks good. Still need to watch Pearl though. I lined it up after I watched X, but never got around to it.

You and me both Russ!

This third one is loaded with some big names it looks like.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/9/2024, 8:34 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
Rusty wrote:That looks good. Still need to watch Pearl though. I lined it up after I watched X, but never got around to it.

You and me both Russ!

This third one is loaded with some big names it looks like.

I watched Pearl and X for the first time back to back when they hit Prime, which they're both still on.

Ti West has recently been talking about how he's got a fourth film in the series planned so if MaXXXine is successful enough then this twisted saga will continue.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/19/2024, 7:16 pm

‘Trap’ Trailer: Shyamalan’s New Thriller Casts Josh Hartnett as a Serial Killer at a Pop Star’s Concert
New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 6 Screen42
Warner Bros. has released the trailer for M. Night Shyamalan‘s latest mystery thriller “Trap,” starring Josh Hartnett, Saleka Shyamalan, Hayley Mills and Marnie McPhail.

According to the official logline, “Trap” follows a “father and teen daughter attending a pop concert, where they realize they’re at the center of a dark and sinister event.” The film’s first look was screened at this year’s CinemaCon in Las Vegas.

In the trailer, Hartnett’s character and his daughter, Jody, are at the concert of pop star Lady Raven. When Hartnett runs off to the bathroom, he sees that there is a heavy police presence at the concert and quickly learns they are there to catch a serial killer. The twist is that Hartnett is the killer they are looking for, and it is revealed on his phone that he is holding a victim hostage. The trailer ends with Hartnett maniacally laughing to himself.

In addition to CinemaCon, the “Trap” trailer was teased at an event this week in Los Angeles called “The Summer of Shyamalan,” in which the filmmaker spoke not only about “Trap” but also about “The Watchers,” which he produced. “The Watchers” is written and directed by his daughter, Ishana Night Shyamalan. The pop star in “Trap” is played by the director’s other daughter, Saleka, a singer-songwriter who also wrote several songs for the film.

The director said part of the appeal of making “Trap” was the idea of telling the story “from the vantage point of an unexpected person” — in this case, Hartnett’s killer. “It kind of led more and more to this dark humor angle that ‘Servant’ has and ‘The Visit’ and ‘Split’ had.” Shyamalan said he has really come to embrace that tone “and making sure it’s a fun time for everybody. It’s odd … when you should be terrified and you’re laughing at the same time.”

Shyamalan also spoke about casting Hartnett, who has recently made a return to acting by appearing in “Black Mirror” and “Oppenheimer.” Shyamalan said he works outside of Hollywood conventions, making films in a “small, reasonable” way. He noted, “What I’m looking for is someone that’s willing to just let go completely, give themselves over like a play to the movie and leap, leap, leap — don’t protect yourself. That beautiful electricity that requires the right actor at the right time in their life. And that’s where Josh was when when I when I met him.”

Shyamalan continued, “It was just a feeling of the right person at the right time. I just had the most wonderful time working with him.”

“Trap” is set to hit theaters Aug. 9. Watch the “Trap” trailer below.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/21/2024, 10:23 pm

Loved the twist in the trailer! I'm a fan of Hartnett so I'm looking forward to this one. I hope there is more twists to it because if not, there is only one way it could end.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 4/21/2024, 11:39 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Loved the twist in the trailer! I'm a fan of Hartnett so I'm looking forward to this one. I hope there is more twists to it because if not, there is only one way it could end.

I also enjoy Hartnett's work. Trailer looked good. I'll check it out.

I enjoy Shyamalamadingdong's stuff, but I just realised the last movie of his I saw was The Happening. Need to catch up.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/22/2024, 5:17 pm

Rusty wrote:I enjoy Shyamalamadingdong's stuff, but I just realised the last movie of his I saw was The Happening. Need to catch up.

Oh, so you haven't watched the Unbreakable trilogy yet? Split and Glass are the only Shamy movies I've seen since The Happening.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/25/2024, 10:27 am

Rusty wrote:I also enjoy Hartnett's work. Trailer looked good. I'll check it out.

I enjoy Shyamalamadingdong's stuff, but I just realised the last movie of his I saw was The Happening. Need to catch up.

The Happening being the last makes sense. Laughing He has made better movies since then. I also recommend checking his recent work.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6