BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+4
Tyger
joey con carne
UltimateMarvel
Gamma626
8 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan 3/2/2015, 8:11 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:That video literally makes me want to book a skydiving trip for next weekend...
You're crazy! Just don't get a seizure while you're up there. My number one concern above all is thinking, "What if the parachute doesn't open and the second one fails me?" affraid

If both chutes fail then you were meant to die, that was your fate. Or someone decided to murder you. Either or. Cool
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/2/2015, 8:56 pm

WyldeMan wrote:If both chutes fail then you were meant to die, that was your fate. Or someone decided to murder you. Either or. Cool

LOL! So you just accept death as you descend in altitude? FUCK NO! That is some Final Destination shit, this should have made it to the movies.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/2/2015, 11:52 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:If both chutes fail then you were meant to die, that was your fate. Or someone decided to murder you. Either or. Cool

LOL! So you just accept death as you descend in altitude? FUCK NO! That is some Final Destination shit, this should have made it to the movies.

If I gotta die young I want to be horrible and to leave a real.......impact. So this seems like a legit way to go. Too bad the dude bungled it and got saved. LAME.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GrooThePerverted 3/3/2015, 1:18 am

Footage of Wyldeman skydiving has been found....

GrooThePerverted
GrooThePerverted

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/3/2015, 8:43 am

GrooThePerverted wrote:Footage of Wyldeman skydiving has been found....

Seems about right.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/4/2015, 6:04 pm

Day by day this place becomes less and less active.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/4/2015, 6:53 pm

I come here all the time, I just don't always have something to say...or too much to say and get lazy
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/4/2015, 7:16 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Day by day this place becomes less and less active.

Damn you're needy.

For what it's worth, the old board was exactly the same.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/4/2015, 7:19 pm

Tyger wrote:I come here all the time, I just don't always have something to say...or too much to say and get lazy

Yep.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/4/2015, 7:34 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:

For what it's worth, the old board was exactly the same.

Yes it was and I don't know why I continue to put in so much work into these forums when the result is always the same.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/4/2015, 8:22 pm

Cheer up, buttercup!

We all have different viewing habits and tastes, so there's always going to ebbs and flows to new content.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/4/2015, 9:29 pm

I participate in most of the TV show threads. My post count speaks for itself. Cool

We could always add more users.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/5/2015, 10:50 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:

I participate in most of the TV show threads. My post count speaks for itself. Cool

We could always add more users.

I believe that after two forums, 11 will always be our number. There is no growth for this little island of misfit toys.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/5/2015, 12:37 pm

I just bought a potato salad and this thing is loaded with wasabi and onions. wtf

This is crazy. Must be some sorta crazy Louisiana style potato salad. I prefer regular old-fashioned 'tato salad with mayo and chives.

In other news, I've been getting into board games. I bought a few casual and a few hardcore games. I play with my pals every once in a while. Also, a new hobby shop opened up around my house and they have game nights and stuff. They sell comics, toys, board games, and other stuff like Magic: The Gathering and Heroclix. I had no idea board games could be so complex. All I knew was Monopoly, Life, Trouble, Sorry, etc. This stuff is cool. So far I have:

Ticket to Ride: Europe with 3 expansions
Pandemic - cooperative game where you work together to stop viruses from wiping out humanity
Munchkin - card-based roleplaying game without the complex roleplaying mechanics
Zombie Dice with two expansions - this game is really fun. I bring the dice out and we play in my car if we arrive at a movie theater too early or something. Silly fun.
Arkham Horror - a "hardcore" game
Eldritch Horror - a "hardcore" game
Fluxx - card-based game where rules are constantly changing.
Forbidden Desert - cooperative game with the objective of escaping a desert

Arkham Horror and Eldritch Horror can be played alone and setting them up takes about a half hour. LOL I haven't learned all the ropes for them yet but I'll get there. The instruction manuals are nuts!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/5/2015, 1:59 pm

You're one of the people ruining comic shops. I hate when I used to go to a comic shop and there'd be a fucking stupid game and people look at me, comic book purveyor, like I don't belong. Fuck you, it's a comic shop.

Sorry beefy, it's not personal
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/5/2015, 3:48 pm

Well, technically this isn't a comic shop. They have game nights and stuff like that. It's really geared toward board games and collectibles. The comics they have are just a tiny portion of their business. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they phase out comics completely in the near future.

I gotta say the people who go there to play games are pretty cool. They treat my little nephew well and let him play games with them. They teach him the game and everything.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/5/2015, 6:08 pm

Tyger wrote:You're one of the people ruining comic shops. I hate when I used to go to a comic shop and there'd be a fucking stupid game and people look at me, comic book purveyor, like I don't belong. Fuck you, it's a comic shop.

Sorry beefy, it's not personal

Those places stink so damned bad! I walked into a comic shop that had a board game area set up and there was so much BO wafting from that corner that I half expected to see the paint peeling off the walls. Have you encountered this? Regular comic shops without nerd circles don't smell like that.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/5/2015, 8:18 pm

California needs basements to hold these people. They are not above ground people.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/5/2015, 9:32 pm

How's this for random....

I was kickin back watching some From Dusk til Dawn the tv series in my living room earlier and I felt a sharp pain in my middle finger and I look down to see a wasp crawling on my hand, that little bastard bit me. Now what struck me as odd about this is, it's March in Washington, it's currently 23 degrees outside and I haven't seen a wasp anywhere outside let along flying around my house. I'd been sitting there for probably 40 minutes and I hadn't gone outside in a couple hours. He seemed to come out of nowhere from some kind of ground assault and must have made his way up my jeans on his suicide mission. Like I said, random.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/5/2015, 9:45 pm

Fuck that noise. But if it went up your jeans at least it got your finger and not something more sensitive
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/5/2015, 10:03 pm

WyldeMan wrote:How's this for random....

I was kickin back watching some From Dusk til Dawn the tv series in my living room earlier and I felt a sharp pain in my middle finger and I look down to see a wasp crawling on my hand, that little bastard bit me. Now what struck me as odd about this is, it's March in Washington, it's currently 23 degrees outside and I haven't seen a wasp anywhere outside let along flying around my house. I'd been sitting there for probably 40 minutes and I hadn't gone outside in a couple hours. He seemed to come out of nowhere from some kind of ground assault and must have made his way up my jeans on his suicide mission. Like I said, random.

Ouch! I've been stung by a bee under my shirt in the summer and it fucking hurt a lot, never by a wasp though. Does it hurt?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/5/2015, 10:07 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Ouch! I've been stung by a bee under my shirt in the summer and it fucking hurt a lot, never by a wasp though. Does it hurt?

Random Thoughts - Page 12 Albums10

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/5/2015, 10:09 pm

For fuck sakes, pilot season casting has been ridiculous this year. They're adapting all the movies of our youth into tv shows now but with terrible casting.

Mike Epps is Uncle Buck.................Nothing about Epps is funny or likeable, especially compared to the late great John Candy. 

Now Matthew Lilliard was just cast as the dad in Problem Child, the role originally played by John Ritter.

What is happening here??? Stop messing with the comedies of my youth starring long dead actors!
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/5/2015, 10:38 pm

Long dead Johns specifically
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/6/2015, 12:22 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:

Ouch! I've been stung by a bee under my shirt in the summer and it fucking hurt a lot, never by a wasp though. Does it hurt?

I was stung 9 times by wasps when I was about 10. Was at my uncles place for a family shindig, and there was a wasps nest by his side gate that no one knew of because it was hidden by bushes. We only discovered it when my older brother walked past and got stung once, and a laughed my arse off (he cried). A few hours later, I rushed through the gate without realising where he was when he got stung, and I got fucking mauled. When fixing me up, they counted 9 stings (they showed me with a mirror), all on my upper back left shoulder.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/6/2015, 7:47 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:

I was stung 9 times by wasps when I was about 10. Was at my uncles place for a family shindig, and there was a wasps nest by his side gate that no one knew of because it was hidden by bushes. We only discovered it when my older brother walked past and got stung once, and a laughed my arse off (he cried). A few hours later, I rushed through the gate without realising where he was when he got stung, and I got fucking mauled. When fixing me up, they counted 9 stings (they showed me with a mirror), all on my upper back left shoulder.

I wonder if Aussie wasps are just like the ones we got here or if they're much different.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GrooThePerverted 3/6/2015, 2:14 pm

They're remaking Secret of NIMH as a live action/CGI film.  Fuckers.
GrooThePerverted
GrooThePerverted

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 3/6/2015, 3:23 pm

Matthew Lillard should focus more on drama, he was quite good on FX's The Bridge.

Really going to miss that show.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/7/2015, 4:37 pm

Since I still have so much free time working from home right now, I've taken to walk/run at least 10 miles everyday for the last month. Usually I'll break it up, 5 miles in the morning taking my rottie out for her exercise and then depending on how she's doing (she's 9) we mix between a slow walk and jog. Then I work for hours with my stocks, then I go for another jog/run which various in length from 5-8 miles and I've noticed that over the past month while I've only lost another 15lbs of fat, I'm gaining a lot of muscle in my legs and my cardio is starting to hit a new level. Never thought I'd ever run for any reason other than being chased by wolves.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GrooThePerverted 3/9/2015, 3:14 pm

I'm watching Southland Episode 1 right now.  Not too bad. There's a lot going on in just the first 15 minutes it's a bit much to keep track of, but good so far.
GrooThePerverted
GrooThePerverted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/9/2015, 3:19 pm

GrooThePerverted wrote:I'm watching Southland Episode 1 right now.  Not too bad. There's a lot going on in just the first 15 minutes it's a bit much to keep track of, but good so far.

Best cop show.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by GrooThePerverted 3/9/2015, 4:05 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:
GrooThePerverted wrote:I'm watching Southland Episode 1 right now.  Not too bad. There's a lot going on in just the first 15 minutes it's a bit much to keep track of, but good so far.

Best cop show.

As is the usual as soon as I start watching something, I get interrupted three or four fucking times. *sigh*

Back watching it now. 20 minutes in. Mad
GrooThePerverted
GrooThePerverted

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/9/2015, 7:36 pm

That show is a beast once it gets going. Cudlitz, McKenzie, Alejandro, Hatosy, Long they were all fantastic.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/9/2015, 7:37 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:Best cop show.

Best cop show EVER. I always thought I would have considered The Shield my favorite cop series but Southland overtook it sometime around the third season for me.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/9/2015, 9:57 pm

Reality contestants seem to be dropping likes flies these days but this is ridiculous and also very tragic.

10 Killed As Helicopters Collide While Filming French Reality Show

Ten people died today when two helicopters involved in the production of a French reality show collided in Argentina. The BBC reports that the choppers were carrying eight contestants of the TF1 reality competition Dropped and that all died along with the two Argentine pilots. “An explosion occurred, and it’s believed that they must have collided,” said La Rioja Secretary of Security Cesar Angulo, according to the BBC. The accident happened in near the Andes mountains in northwest Argentina, about 720 miles from Buenos Aires.

TF1 said in a statement: “We learn with great sadness about the accident during the filming of the Dropped show. All TF1 teams come together in this terrible time with the pain of the families and relatives of the victims.”

French President Francois Hollande confirmed that long-distance yachtswoman Florence Arthaud, Olympic swimmer Camille Muffat and Olympic boxer Alexis Vastine were among the victims. Muffat set an Olympic record in winning gold in the women’s 4oom meter freestyle at the London games in 2012. Vastine won a bronze medal at Beijing in 2008 and also competed in London. This season’s other Dropped contestants were Laurent Sbasnik, Lucie Mei-Dalby, Volodia Guinard, Brice Guilbert and Edouard Gilles. None has been confirmed as being a victim of the crash.

The Dropped format features athletic celebrities divided into two teams who are blindfolded and dropped into some of the most remote locations on earth. With no food, no map, and no help, they must make their way through unforgiving landscapes to find civilization and a helicopter to take them to the next location.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/9/2015, 10:15 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Rusty Cunt wrote:Best cop show.

Best cop show EVER. I always thought I would have considered The Shield my favorite cop series but Southland overtook it sometime around the third season for me.

Exactly the same for me.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/9/2015, 11:12 pm

The show was called Dropped? ...........
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/10/2015, 1:52 pm

Tyger wrote:The show was called Dropped? ...........

Yeah, yeah it was....
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/10/2015, 1:56 pm

The silence is withheld inappropriate/insensitive laughter
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/11/2015, 4:25 pm

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/12/2015, 5:28 pm

Funky song. I dig it.

Took a day to work from home today. Woo woo. Hope everyone is doing well tonight.

I'm watching Smackdown. Four tag teams going at it now. Los Matadores and Cesaro & Kidd vs A New Day and The Bloosos. i hate that they moved Smackdown to Thursdays. I need it on Friday!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by GrooThePerverted 3/12/2015, 11:22 pm

Adam Sandler's new movie "The Cobbler" which comes out Friday the 13th (tomorrow), is already online as an HDRIP.
GrooThePerverted
GrooThePerverted

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/13/2015, 1:58 pm

Indiana cops find an active meth lab inside a Walmart bathroom
When we think of meth labs, we typically think of someone running one out of their RV or their basement or, if they’re super-fancy, running one in a massive underground facility a la Walter White in later seasons of Breaking Bad. However, it looks like you can operate a meth lab in a much smaller space if you really need to… such as a Walmart bathroom.

Indiana-based TV station Fox 59 reports that police have discovered an active meth lab inside a Walmart bathroom in the town of Muncie, Indiana. The entire operation was stored inside a suspicious backpack found by employees who called in police to investigate late on Thursday night.

When police came, they successfully dismantled the lab and safely removed the dangerous chemicals from the area. Nonetheless, they told Walmart employees that “the men’s and women’s restrooms would have to be thoroughly decontaminated after the discovery.”

Police have no idea who this Walmart Heisenberg is yet but we doubt that their batches have the purity of Blue Sky. In fact, the idea that someone would cook meth in a Walmart bathroom in the first place is enough to make us swear to never use the stuff.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GrooThePerverted 3/13/2015, 4:10 pm

GrooThePerverted
GrooThePerverted

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/13/2015, 5:27 pm