BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+4
Tyger
joey con carne
UltimateMarvel
Gamma626
8 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan 6/25/2015, 9:30 pm

Trump announces intentions to run for President only to day later start talking about closing down the borders to keep out all the Mexican "rapists".......Oh boy.....

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 6/26/2015, 2:05 am

Australia's major retailers can choke on a fat cock. Sick of them.

Frequent news articles over the past few years with quotes from a select few complaining that people buying online from the US (Amazon etc) has hurt the Australian retailer and local economy, costing Australian's jobs etc. That all imports should be taxed higher to discourage it (currently I can import anything under $1000 AUD without paying taxes etc). Whinging pricks want that limit reduced to $100 or lower.

It was even worse 5 or so years ago when the US Greenback was in the shitter and I could import almost anything from the US for near half of what a local retailer was trying to sell it for.

Problem with the useless pricks, they still refuse to acknowledge and utilise the internet and online shopping to it's potential.

Last Saturday I decided to buy a new camera (my old one shit itself 3 weeks ago). Price being right, I bought it online from a local retailer. Probably the most well known camera retailer in Australia. The price was good, and the website listed it as in-stock. I bought it online, as their closest brick & mortar store was a 2 hour drive away, and would be closed before I could get there.

Because it was a different brand to my previous camera, I needed to buy a lens-adapter so I could use my current lenses and not have to invest in more lenses that would work. No one in Australia stocked such a specialty item, so I had to order it from the US. On Sunday afternoon (my time), I placed an order for the lens adapter from a US retailer, B&H Photo.

Within 24 hours I had a shipping notification with tracking number. Yesterday (Thursday), my lens adapter arrived. From New York, USA, to Australia, in 5 days from time of order.

My camera order from my Australian retailer, of an item listed as "in stock" on their website? Order placed on Saturday (a day prior to my US purchase) - 6 days ago (it's now Friday evening). Yet to be shipped.  Evil or Very Mad

What a crock of shit.

Fuck them.

Fuck them in their stupid arses.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 6/26/2015, 8:55 am

WyldeMan wrote:Trump announces intentions to run for President only to day later start talking about closing down the borders to keep out all the Mexican "rapists".......Oh boy.....

SMDH....

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/29/2015, 10:41 am

Random Thoughts - Page 17 Ko77ln10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/29/2015, 11:02 am

WyldeMan wrote:Trump announces intentions to run for President only to day later start talking about closing down the borders to keep out all the Mexican "rapists".......Oh boy.....

I don't want that guy to run, I feel like everyone would get screwed except the rich people.

Rusty Cunt wrote:What a crock of shit.

Fuck them.

Fuck them in their stupid arses.

Tell us how you really feel Rusty. lol!

That sucks, man. Just write a complaint in the suggestion box if they have them.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/29/2015, 6:56 pm

Greetings from Juneau, Alaska! Chillin' on the Celebrity Solstice. Spotty internet but I do get some connection in the cities. Hope everyone is well. Donald Trump is a joke. What a dumbass to think he even has a chance.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/29/2015, 11:50 pm

joey con carne wrote:Greetings from Juneau, Alaska! Chillin' on the Celebrity Solstice. Spotty internet but I do get some connection in the cities. Hope everyone is well. Donald Trump is a joke. What a dumbass to think he even has a chance.

Is Alaska at that time of year with those eternal nights that look like days or are you good?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/30/2015, 1:39 pm

I have no idea why but now that the weather has turned to pretty much 80 everyday I can't seem to burn off enough energy. Been doin two a days at the gym now and I have no idea why the heat is suddenly getting me so amped up all the time. Anybody else feelin this?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/30/2015, 5:06 pm

It's been over a hundred most of the week, I haven't wanted to do a damn thing
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/30/2015, 5:25 pm

Tyger wrote:It's been over a hundred most of the week, I haven't wanted to do a damn thing

That's how I am with cold weather, I don't wanna do anything but when it's hot I'm suddenly boundless with energy.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/30/2015, 7:12 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I have no idea why but now that the weather has turned to pretty much 80 everyday I can't seem to burn off enough energy. Been doin two a days at the gym now and I have no idea why the heat is suddenly getting me so amped up all the time. Anybody else feelin this?

Superman, is that you? lol! Take some kryptonite, it'll bring that energy right now.

Even though I like the heat, it does leave me exhausted. I don't know if I'm dehydrated or what but whenever I'm driving around, especially at noon which is the worst, I'm completely drained. Still prefer summer over the winter though.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/30/2015, 7:15 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Superman, is that you? lol! Take some kryptonite, it'll bring that energy right now.

I finally just some some G-13 so I should start to mellow out. Cool

Seriously though, it's getting increasingly harder not to smoke when there is a new shop popping up every day. Damn you happiness medication! You're everywhere!!!!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/1/2015, 4:06 pm

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/1/2015, 4:29 pm

Are you guys dealing with any crazy pyros in your area? Yesterday two guys in their 50's were lighting fires all along the I-5 freeway with road flares and someone else burned down two dozen homes a few hours away in Wenatchee the same day.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/1/2015, 9:13 pm

Due to all the hysteria surrounding the Confederate Flag right now the beloved General Lee is being pulled from TV and Warner Bros has announced they will no longer sell any Dukes of Hazard Merchandise.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 7/3/2015, 8:34 am

Hey guys. Internet was very spotty on the ship. I only had some when i was near the states. Alaska really is trippy, especially the sunsets. Sunset was about 1130 and su rise was 330. Four hours of night time is just odd. Im currently in seattle and will be rockin' and rollin' here for two days before i head home to nyc.

Hey, im now in the same time zone as wylde and groo. Coooooooool
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/3/2015, 11:01 am

joey con carne wrote:Hey guys. Internet was very spotty on the ship. I only had some when i was near the states. Alaska really is trippy, especially the sunsets. Sunset was about 1130 and su rise was 330. Four hours of night time is just odd. Im currently in seattle and will be rockin' and rollin' here for two days before i head home to nyc.

Hey, im now in the same time zone as wylde and groo. Coooooooool

You're an hour away from Wylde Country. Seattle has some pretty great stuff to do are you free roaming or do you have a main mission?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 7/3/2015, 3:53 pm

Just roaming around. Currently outside the space needle and under some shade as i post this. Line for needle is waaaaaay too long. Gonna head back to my hotel soon. Too hot here. And the hills. OMG the damn hills!!!!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/3/2015, 4:15 pm

joey con carne wrote:Just roaming around.  Currently outside the space needle and under some shade as i post this. Line for needle is waaaaaay too long. Gonna head back to my hotel soon. Too hot here. And the hills. OMG the damn hills!!!!

The Pacific Science Center has a pretty good IMAX if you haven't seen Jurassic World yet and there's the Laser Dome. Pike's Place Market is really popular, lots of stuff to do if you're walking around. GameWorks is an arcade center loaded with lots of machines, old and new. Haven't been in quite a few years but from what I hear it hasn't changed much at all, still fun and open real late. I'm sure you can just google around with your phone but if you're near the Needle then you've got plenty of things to do.

It's not usually this hot but we're suddenly in the midst of yet another Indian Summer, it didn't used to get this way until late August but the last two years it started staying in the 80's by early June and lasting into late September. I think it's rained one day in a month, we've got major fire hazards everywhere, fireworks are being banned in the local neighborhoods because it's so damned dry around here.

As for the hills, it's just exercise man, pretend Vin Diesel's Invisible Ninja crew is right on your heels.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 7/3/2015, 5:24 pm

Currently made it back to my hotel. Gonna rest a little and walk over to gameworls later tonight. Its about six blocks away from my hotel. Staying at the Renaissance on 6th amd Madison. i was at Pike Place earlier today. Ate at the tourist trap-ish place Seatown. Pretty good food, though.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/3/2015, 5:40 pm

joey con carne wrote:Currently made it back to my hotel. Gonna rest a little and walk over to gameworls later tonight. Its about six blocks away from my hotel. Staying at the Renaissance on 6th amd Madison. i was at Pike Place earlier today. Ate at the tourist trap-ish place Seatown. Pretty good food, though.

Not sure if it's your thing but a good friend of mine dances at Deju Vu Seattle, it's an entertaining place and I think it's only a few minutes from GameWorks. Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 7/3/2015, 5:59 pm

Heh woo woo. If possible, i can check it out. flower
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/3/2015, 6:07 pm

joey con carne wrote:Heh woo woo. If possible, i can check it out. flower

She dances under the name Summer. She also dances at a place called Pasty's Gentleman's Club though as the name suggests that while they're all topless and in g-strings they're still covered by Pastys, you know cause it's classier like that but I don't recall if she uses the same stage name. Deju Vu does not have those restrictions and they do have a much better Champagne room. Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 7/4/2015, 11:33 pm

Heading outta seattle now to dallas then transferring to nyc. No direct flights. With transfer ill be home around noon Otherwise i woulda gotz home at 4pm.

Had to kill some time in seattle today and saw Inside Out. I liked the movie. Lots of people on IMDb are bitching about how the movie is not for kids and insulting or bad for people with depression. I dont get it. I thought the movie was fine.

Edit: hanging out in dallas airport waiting to get on da plane. I was able to get exit row seat! Niiiiice. I cant wait to get home and passdafuggout
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/5/2015, 9:58 am

joey con carne wrote:Heading outta seattle now to dallas then transferring to nyc.

So how was Seattle. Did you meet Summer?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 7/5/2015, 7:58 pm

I did not meet Summer. But Seattle was really great. We spent Saturday just walking around all over. Went back to the Space Needle for a bit and walked around the area, then headed back to Pike Place while sipping on some lemonade.

I gotta say, Downtown Seattle is pretty nice. And the fruits, holy crap, the fruits. We ate a couple of peaches and a big bag of cherries and I must say those were the sweetest peaches and cherries I ever had. You guys have a lot of good soil there and great weather to grow fruits. So lucky. The fruits here in NY don't even compare. Not even close.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/5/2015, 11:45 pm

joey con carne wrote:I did not meet Summer. But Seattle was really great. We spent Saturday just walking around all over. Went back to the Space Needle for a bit and walked around the area, then headed back to Pike Place while sipping on some lemonade.

I gotta say, Downtown Seattle is pretty nice. And the fruits, holy crap, the fruits. We ate a couple of peaches and a big bag of cherries and I must say those were the sweetest peaches and cherries I ever had. You guys have a lot of good soil there and great weather to grow fruits. So lucky. The fruits here in NY don't even compare. Not even close.

Bummer it's like 200XP if you hook up with a stripper who's name shares the Season. Cool

Anyways, yeah the fruits out here seem to grow endlessly. That's never been a problem for me. Farmer's markets and roadside stands from local farmers are everywhere. It's not uncommon for me to see folks selling watermelon and corn from the backs of their trucks all summer long. I've been in the process of tilling up and building a garden at my folks house that runs the length of their side yard approx 200 feet long for my mom. Trees and fruits just really take to the soil, I'm always planting something, gotta green thumb.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 7/7/2015, 9:25 am

It is hard to be back in the office. This sucks.

I ate some cherries last night that were purchased at the local market. Not as good as the ones from Washington but not too bad.

I think the soil in Washington is excellent due to volcanic activity. I remember watching a documentary and it said volcanic soil is very fertile and there are quite a few volcanoes in Washington.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/7/2015, 10:52 am

joey con carne wrote:It is hard to be back in the office. This sucks.

I ate some cherries last night that were purchased at the local market. Not as good as the ones from Washington but not too bad.

I think the soil in Washington is excellent due to volcanic activity. I remember watching a documentary and it said volcanic soil is very fertile and there are quite a few volcanoes in Washington.

Our soil is very fertile it's also why people from all over the country love Washington's finest legal bud. Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/7/2015, 11:01 am

Bill Cosby Drug Admission “A Game Changer”

Bill Cosby could find a now-unsealed deposition from a decade ago playing a big role in a current lawsuit from former America’s Next Top Model judge Janice Dickenson. “His admission is a game changer,” Dickinson’s attorney Lisa Bloom said today over the revelations, in which Cosby admitted in 2005 that he had seven prescriptions for Quaaludes in the 1970s and that he intended to give those pills to women he wanted to have sex with. “Mr. Cosby now acknowledges that he procured drugs for the purpose of having sex with young women,” Bloom told Deadline. “This is an admission against his interest and establishes one of the issues in the case in our favor.”

Even thought the statue of limitations has run out on Dickenson’s sexual assault allegations, she filed a defamation and intentional infliction of emotion distress lawsuit against Cosby on May 20.

“So far Mr. Cosby has refused to appear for his deposition, now we know why,” said Bloom on Tuesday. “Bill Cosby, through his attorney, called Janice Dickinson’s rape disclosure a lie. Ms. Dickinson alleges that Mr. Cosby drugged and raped her. In our litigation we contend that Mr. Cosby’s calling Mr. Dickinson a liar is false and defamatory,” the attorney asserted.

Cosby lawyer Marty Singer’s office had no comment on the matter, but there was more fallout on the small screen today, with Atlanta-based Bounce TV announcing today its would no longer be airing reruns of Cosby “effective immediately.” NBC cancelled a new project with Cosby back in November last year after several women claimed publicly Cosby had drugged and sexually assaulted them. While the claims have expired under the statute of limitations, more 40 women have come forward to make such allegations. The comedian has continued to dodge the claims and has continued a sporadic comedy tour in subsequent months.

The unsealing by a federal judge of the 2005 documents yesterday spurred by legal actions by the Associated Press comes after deflection after deflection by Cosby over the years that he used such pills and methods to sleep with unsuspecting women. The deposition was from a sexual assault case brought against Cosby by Andrea Constand, a former employee at Temple University –Cosby ‘s alma mater and to which he has donated millions over the years. In the September 2005 deposition, Cosby also revealed to slipping Constand portions of the drug Benadryl, though his attorney objected to the naming of the pills. The Constand case was settled in 2008 for an undisclosed sum and Cosby’s lawyers had fought to keep the deposition and other docs from the case hidden for concerns that making them public would “embarrass” the sitcom star.

The documents from 2005 also allege that William Morris agent Tom Illus, who died in 2011, funneled money to women upon Cosby’s request. While Cosby said that Illus did not ask what the money was for, there is no hard evidence if money was actually paid to women by the agent. When contacted by Deadline, WME had no response to this information.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/7/2015, 11:02 am

I fucking knew it...what a colossal piece of shit that guy is.

Also, Subway Jared is a pedo who collects and makes child porn, FBI raided him this morning.

Evil or Very Mad

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/7/2015, 8:14 pm

I knew Cosby was guilty with the number of woman who have come forward, it's hard to believe otherwise.

I read that the FBI raided Subway Jared's house but didn't know what for exactly. That's beyond sickening!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 7/7/2015, 9:19 pm

For kiddie porn I believe, something to that effect from a headline I saw earlier
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by GrooThePerverted 7/7/2015, 10:16 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I fucking knew it...what a colossal piece of shit that guy is.

Also, Subway Jared is a pedo who collects and makes child porn, FBI raided him this morning.

Evil or Very Mad
And you see THIS is what's fucked up with people caught up in situations like this.  Unless you've read info that I haven't, Jared was never accused, or charged with anything relating to porn.  He was raided because this OTHER dude who was Director of the Jared Foundation (which Jared started) got busted offering child porn to some chick.  So from what I gathered, this was part of that investigation.  Not sure why they would drag that over to him, though.

And the fucked up part is that Jared may be 100% legit, would vomit if someone even brought up the idea of him being involved in child porn, he could be the most straight edged on the level motherfucker in the world.  Don't matter now.  He's "that guy that was raided for child porn."

No matter whether there is any child porn on his property, in his possession, etc, etc, his image, his everything is fucked.  Which is sad.

===============

Why Did the Feds Raid the Home of Jared from Subway?

According to local news outlets, the FBI raided the Indiana home of longtime Subway spokesman Jared Fogle in connection with a child pornography investigation.
Via WTTV Indiana:

FBI sources told CBS4 federal and state investigators were serving warrants at Fogle’s Zionsville home in connection with a child pornography investigation.

Earlier this year, Russell Taylor, the former director of the Jared Foundation started by Fogle, was arrested in a child pornography case.

Per the Indy Star, Taylor was arrested in May after he asked a woman he was sexting with if she wanted to see pictures of young girls. When police raided Taylor’s house they found a large stash of child pornography. He was arrested and reportedly attempted suicide in jail while awaiting multiple counts of production and possession child pornography.

Fogle, who rose to prominence last decade as an unlikely franchise spokesman after dropping weight on an all-Subway diet, “severed all ties” with Taylor after the arrest. It was unclear what the Feds were looking for in Fogle’s home.

UPDATE — 5:45 p.m. ET: The AP is reporting that Subway is suspending its business relationship with Jared Fogle amidst the child pornography investigation:
GrooThePerverted
GrooThePerverted

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 7/7/2015, 10:38 pm

Yeah, I read about it after I posted. The article I read in CNN said Subway and Jared "mutually" decided to cut ties. Yeah. Sure.

Jared could very well be innocent, but a raid seems unlikely without some sort of reason.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/7/2015, 11:21 pm

Well, some articles are headlining that his house was raided for child porn by the FBI, automatically the first thought is that he's guilty and it's what I did. It'll be hard to move on for him from this.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 7/8/2015, 6:45 am

I hope Jared is just caught in the crossfire. The shitty thing is that even if he is totally innocent, now his image is tarnished.

Also, Bill Cosby is a piece of shit. His lawyers are just doing their job but it must suck to know they are defending a piece of shit like that. They fucking knew he drugged women or whatever. That must be a tough thing to do - defending someone you already know is guilty.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/8/2015, 11:12 am

joey con carne wrote:I hope Jared is just caught in the crossfire. The shitty thing is that even if he is totally innocent, now his image is tarnished.

Your business partner and the man you put in charge of helping kids uses such pick up lines on grown women as "want to see pictures of naked children"?"

If only there had been signs ahead of time....

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 7/13/2015, 7:18 pm

Amarzon Prime day coming up! Woo woooo

Maybe I'll finally be able to put my Prime membership to work. I have been buying so rarely from them. Although my membership lasts until January 2016 so my Black Friday and Christmas is covered!

I'm back in New Orleans. So how here. 95 degrees plus 100% humidity. Heat Index goes well over 100. Agh
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/13/2015, 7:50 pm

joey con carne wrote:Amarzon Prime day coming up! Woo woooo

Maybe I'll finally be able to put my Prime membership to work. I have been buying so rarely from them. Although my membership lasts until January 2016 so my Black Friday and Christmas is covered!

Recently got a shipping invoice and laughed at the fact that I bought a $10 item and used my free 2 day and the shipping receipt shows that it cost them $28 every time I use this option so after three purchases Prime pays for itself. LOVE IT.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 7/13/2015, 8:40 pm

I don't see shipping amounts on my invoices. What's up with that? I do like the free 2-day shipping, though.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/13/2015, 8:53 pm

I got prime subscription through my school from Jan. to Aug. Shit is about to expire soon. Sad Prime is awesome if you frequently buy stuff from Amazon.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/14/2015, 12:10 am

joey con carne wrote:I don't see shipping amounts on my invoices. What's up with that? I do like the free 2-day shipping, though.

Last week I had a bathroom sink shipped to me through Amazon and it had a $28 invoice on the inside as well as my invoice showing the amount I actually paid, hadn't seen that before. Got a shirt a few days later, also had a $28 invoice.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 7/15/2015, 11:46 am

Amarzon Prime Day has nothing I want. I don't really see any deals worthy of being called "Black Friday deals".
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 7/15/2015, 12:17 pm

Yeah, it's pretty fucking ridiculous
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content