BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts Empty Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan 5/2/2018, 6:00 am

joey con carne wrote:According to reports, Avicii died of self-inflicted wounds from a broken glass bottle.

I understand depression and mental illness but I don't understand why he didn't just stop and go get help. I know money doesn't solve everything but he had enough money to just go to a resort and do absolutely nothing for as long as he wanted.

Maybe he had contractual obligations but still, I'm sure a guy as rich as him had stipulations in his contract for him to just stop from time to time and do what he needed to do.

Pretty sad. How fucked up do you have to be where you think suicide with glass is your only way out.

I'm not an expert but I don't think he can get to Valhalla via the suicide solution.

Rich people are the most fucked up of us all cause the messed up chemicals in their brains can't be fixed with money.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan 5/2/2018, 11:23 am

This is the book I mentioned right after his arrest...... Cool 

Docuseries Based On Michelle McNamara’s Golden State Killer Book ‘I’ll Be Gone In the Dark’ Greenlighted By HBO
Random Thoughts Hbo-il10
EXCLUSIVE: HBO Documentary Films has given the green light to a docuseries based on Michelle McNamara’s bestselling true-crime book I’ll Be Gone in the Dark: One Woman’s Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer, and production is underway. Oscar nominee and Emmy winner Liz Garbus (HBO’s Nothing Left Unsaid: Gloria Vanderbilt & Anderson Cooper; What Happened, Miss Simone?) is directing.

It has been a pretty quick turnaround for the project, with production starting less than a month after HBO Documentary Films announced the acquisition of rights to the tome. McNamara’s book was thrust into the spotlight by the April 24 arrest of former police officer Joseph James DeAngelo, who was identified through DNA evidence as the notorious serial killer and charged with a number of the crimes. The big breakthrough in the cold case, subject of McNamara’s book, made the documentary very timely.

McNamara was determined to find the violent psychopath she dubbed “The Golden State Killer,” who terrorized California in the late ‘70s and early ‘80s, committing 50 home-invasion sexual assaults and ten murders. He then disappeared for more than three decades, eluding multiple police forces and some of the best detectives in the area until his arrest last week by the Sacramento Sheriff’s Office.

I’ll Be Gone in the Dark is comprehensive exploration of the case of an elusive, violent predator by McNamara, the late wife of Patton Oswalt, was in the midst of writing the book when she unexpectedly died in her sleep in 2016. It is also a haunting personal memoir and self-examination of McNamara’s obsessive quest for justice on behalf of the victims and survivors of the crimes. The book was completed by McNamara’s lead researcher Paul Haynes and a close colleague, Billy Jensen, and framed by an introduction by Gillian Flynn and afterword by Oswalt, who also executive produces the docuseries.

While McNamara’s work was not directly credited by by the police for DeAngelo’s arrest, the arrest came less than two months after her book was published, debuting at #1 on the New York Times, and brought attention to the long-dormant case.

Oswalt reacted to the news of the arrest, expressing his desire to get to visit DeAngelo in prison “not to gloat or gawk — to ask him the questions that (McNamara) wanted answered in her “Letter To An Old Man” at the end of I’ll Be Gone In the Dark“.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/2/2018, 12:47 pm

I recall seeing some celebrities bashing on the police for not crediting Michelle McNamara for the arrest of DeAngelo.

That was just absurd. More proof Hollywood is just chock full of morons.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/2/2018, 1:06 pm

joey con carne wrote:I recall seeing some celebrities bashing on the police for not crediting Michelle McNamara for the arrest of DeAngelo.

That was just absurd. More proof Hollywood is just chock full of morons.

They might have been friend's of Patton's showing respect Michelle by tweeting to their millions and millions of followers. Cool

Did you hear how the police tracked him down? By using DNA submitted by a distant relative to an ancestry program that they tapped into without contacting the DNA company or the person who submitted his DNA until the FBI jack boots came demanding his co-operation at his front door. That's quite the respectable system.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/2/2018, 3:26 pm

I did not know that is how they got the DNA. That sounds wrong. I'm glad he was caught but it seems like a Law and Order type drama plot. But if I was a victim, I wouldn't care how many peoples' rights were trampled if they caught that piece of shit.

So, I guess I'm okay with how they did it.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/2/2018, 4:13 pm

joey con carne wrote:I did not know that is how they got the DNA. That sounds wrong. I'm glad he was caught but it seems like a Law and Order type drama plot. But if I was a victim, I wouldn't care how many peoples' rights were trampled if they caught that piece of shit.

So, I guess I'm okay with how they did it.

Yeah the company released a statement about how they weren't even notified the police has tapped into their DNA database until the FBI called on them too and then they  caught him only 30 years after he allegedly committed his last crime, so you know, top notch detective work. Evil or Very Mad

Something tells me that the super shady way they went about it, his shady lawyer is gonna have fun tearing it apart in court.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/2/2018, 4:32 pm

MoviePass Brings Back Ticket-Per-Day Plan
MoviePass announced the return of their ticket-per-day subscription package Wednesday, just a few weeks after removing the option for a cheaper deal that offered an iHeartRadio subscription and one ticket per week.

At CinemaCon last week, MoviePass execs told TheWrap that the iHeartRadio bundle deal that was introduced on April 13 would only be for a limited time, but would not say when the original $9.95/month plan that allowed subscribers to use the service more than once a week would be brought back. Now the original plan, which is now called “MoviePass Unlimited,” has returned to the service’s site alongside the iHeartRadio bundle package, which is now priced at $7.95/month.

The return of the deal also comes after MoviePass added a new rule this past Friday preventing subscribers from using the service for repeat viewings of a film.

“This falls within our continued effort to limit fraud on our app and has been effective in doing so in the past,” MoviePass said in a statement explaining the rule change. The site’s terms of service says the company “reserves the right to change from time to time the number of eligible movies a member can see per month.”

The statement also says that MoviePass is planning different options for future subscription plans based on the viewing patterns of their current subscribers.

MoviePass was a topic of discussion during the press conference with NATO president John Fithian at CinemaCon last week. While Fithian said he would only comment about subscription plans in general and not MoviePass specifically, some of the concerns he said NATO was keeping an eye regarding subscription plans echoed complaints that AMC voiced about MoviePass’ plan, particularly the service’s long-term sustainability.

“If a plan goes under, you have millions and millions of subscribers who are disappointed, and they come and complain to us,” Fithian said. MoviePass typically pays the full price for every ticket purchased by subscribers through the app, meaning that the company stands to lose millions every month.

MoviePass execs say the company plans to make money through deals with theater chains for a piece of concessions sales, as well as marketing and co-distribution deals with smaller studios.

“The fact that people are getting on board so fast shows that we’ve hit on something,” MoviePass CEO Mitch Lowe told TheWrap, “And of course when something moves so fast, it’s going to be uncomfortable for a lot of people in the industry.”
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/2/2018, 4:44 pm

Their stock was tanking. They had no choice but to reinstate the unlimited plan. But then they added a second plan for $8 per month which includes three months of iHeart Radio. Who the hell gives a shit about iHeart Radio which, by the way, has filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy which is a fancy way of saying "we are fucked but we are trying to reorganize to unfuck ourselves".

I'll be watching Bad Samaritan this Friday, Tully on Saturday, and maybe Avengers on Sunday. Maybe. Might be too packed. Might have to watch Avengers on a weekday.

Also, Avengers cannot be watched twice. One of my friends tried to watch it a second time and he was denied. He was a member from months back before all these bullshit changes. Buncha noobs.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/3/2018, 6:25 am

joey con carne wrote:Their stock was tanking. They had no choice but to reinstate the unlimited plan. But then they added a second plan for $8 per month which includes three months of iHeart Radio. Who the hell gives a shit about iHeart Radio which, by the way, has filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy which is a fancy way of saying "we are fucked but we are trying to reorganize to unfuck ourselves".

I'll be watching Bad Samaritan this Friday, Tully on Saturday, and maybe Avengers on Sunday. Maybe. Might be too packed. Might have to watch Avengers on a weekday.

Also, Avengers cannot be watched twice. One of my friends tried to watch it a second time and he was denied. He was a member from months back before all these bullshit changes. Buncha noobs.

I despise people far too much to go attend the movies more than once a year and you do it everyday, I have no idea how you accomplish this feat, do you always go alone?

I have been almost entirely unfamiliar with your MoviePass choices so far and outside of Avengers, remain so. I remember when I knew every movie coming out for the next year but when every movie started taking 2-4 years, I really started to lose interest in the format, especially at a time when there are now limitless tv options streaming that offer quality content and a much more expanded story than some butchered 90 minute theater version of a movie that will be remixed and re-released multiple times over the years to come can.

Was this friend/suuuuuuuuuper nerd who tried to see Avengers twice, you?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/3/2018, 9:51 am

I actually do not watch a movie every day but I definitely try to buy a ticket whenever I can.

MoviePass definitely opened up my horizons as to what type of movies I would watch. I mean, the only movie I might have paid to see was Rampage. I never heard of Red Sparrow, I thought (wrongly) Ready Player One was going to be dumb. I thought Specific Rimjob: Uprising was going to be really dumb. I would never, ever pay to see something like Acrimony in theaters. The list goes on.

I'm going to be sad if/when MoviePass goes under.

And no, I was not the turbonerd who wanted to see Avengers twice. I haven't even seen it the first time yet! Razz
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/3/2018, 12:09 pm

joey con carne wrote:And no, I was not the turbonerd who wanted to see Avengers twice. I haven't even seen it the first time yet! Razz

I haven't even seen the trailer.

A movie has to be outstanding for me to watch it twice but I haven't seen the same movie twice at home but I haven't seen the same movie twice in theaters since I was in high school. I find that behavior strange for a grown man...
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/3/2018, 1:46 pm

President Trump invited the Pope for lunch on his mega yacht, the Pope accepted and during lunch, a puff of wind blew the Pontiff's hat off, right into the water.

It floated off about 50 feet, then the wind died down and it just floated in place.

The crew and the secret service were scrambling to launch a boat to go get it, when Trump waved them off, saying "Never mind, boys, I'll get it".

The Donald climbed over the side of the yacht, walked on the water to the hat, picked it up, walked back on the water, climbed onto the yacht, and handed the Pope his hat.

The crew was speechless. The security team and the Pope's entourage were speechless.

No one knew what to say, not even the Pope.

But that afternoon, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN all knew how to cover the story. Their banner headlines read "TRUMP CAN'T SWIM!"

Random Thoughts FcsouuZ

On the outskirts of a small town, there was a big, old pecan tree just inside the cemetery fence. One day, two boys filled up a bucketful of nuts and sat down by the tree, out of sight, and began dividing the nuts. "One for you, one for me, one for you, one for me" said one boy. Several dropped and rolled down toward the fence.

Another boy came riding along the road on his bicycle. As he passed, he thought he heard voices from inside the cemetery. He slowed down to investigate. Sure enough, he heard "One for you, one for me, one for you, one for me..."

He just knew what it was. He jumped back on his bike and rode off. Just around the bend he met an old man with a cane, hobbling along.

"Come here quick" said the boy "you won't believe what I heard! Satan and the Lord are down at the cemetery dividing up the souls!" The man said "Beat it kid, can't you see it's hard for me to walk!?"

When the boy insisted though, the man hobbled slowly to the cemetery.

Standing by the fence they heard "One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me".

The old man whispered "Boy, you've been tellin' me the truth. Let's see if we can see the Lord...?"

Shaking with fear, they peered through the fence, yet were still unable to see anything. The old man and the boy gripped the wrought iron bars of the fence tighter and tighter as they tried to get a glimpse of the Lord.

At last they heard "One for you, one for me. That's all. Now let's go get those nuts by the fence and we'll be done..."

They say the old man had the lead for a good half-mile before the kid on the bike passed him.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/4/2018, 9:24 am

MoviePass Rival Sinemia Unveils New Subscription Pricing Plans
Random Thoughts Sinemi10
MoviePass rival Sinemia has announced a new four-tiered pricing plan for annual subscriptions that it’s touting as the most affordable and flexible of movie ticket subscriptions on the market.

The California-based company is now offering annual subscription plans for as low as $4.99 per month for one ticket per month and $6.99 for two tickets per month. It said Friday that Sinemia offers tickets to all movies and major theater chains and, unlike MoviePass, includes advanced ticketing and seat selection.

Sinemia’s new plans include: $4.99 per month for one ticket to any movie per month; $6.99 per month for two tickets to any movie per month; $9.99 per month for two tickets to any movie per month including 3D, 4D and Imax formats;

$14.99 per month for three tickets to any movie per month including 3D, 4D, Imax formats.

“Our vision and goal has been to create a movie ticket subscription service that adds value for both for moviegoers and the movie industry,” said Rifat Oguz, founder and CEO of Sinemia. “We believe the only way to accomplish this is through a sustainable movie subscription model. Since 2014, we’ve been fine-tuning our model and are now the leading movie subscription service in the Canada, UK, Turkey, and Australia. Thanks to our global experience, we’ve created a sustainable model and are very excited to bring a new slate of affordable and flexible subscription plans to moviegoers.”

Sinemia had been offering monthly plans in Los Angeles of two tickets per month for $10.99 and three for $15.99.

Sinemia said its monthly movie ticket subscriptions give moviegoers the flexibility to pick any movie in nearly any theater on any date, and to both book their tickets and select their seats up to 30 days ahead of time. The company also offers a mobile app that includes perks such as restaurant deals and location-based recommendations and more. The new plans are also available in Canada starting at $4.99 CAD a month for one ticket, in the UK for £4.99, and in Australia for $4.99 AUS.

The announcement comes two days after MoviePass announced that it will once again allow customers to sign up for its popular movie-a-day monthly subscription package after briefly taking the offering off of its website, Variety has learned.

Since April 13, MoviePass has only been offering a promotional $29.95 three-month plan. The plan only allowed users the freedom to see four movies a month, but it threw in a free trial of iHeartRadio’s All Access on-demand streaming package. The move set off alarm bells that MoviePass might be running out of money, since MoviePass’ business model pays movie theaters full price for the tickets its customers buy, so it is essentially subsidizing their movie-going at a loss to its own bottom line.

MoviePass claims that it will eventually be able to monetize its more than two million subscribers by running ads, partnering with theater chains, or figuring out a way to make a profit on the data it collects on its users.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/4/2018, 9:28 am

Sinema still seems like a good plan, I like the ability to use at any theater and the ticket pre-ordering is a nice feature but how the hell would you select a seat option? Has anybody ever gone into a movie theater and looked for a seat number???? Regardless of that curiosity, two tickets a month for $7 is still a killer deal.

Community
Hunters
Suburra: Blood on Rome
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/4/2018, 9:45 am

The AMC theaters here use reserved seating. You pick a seat number when you purchase your tickets and the seats are typically recliner seats and are numbered.

With the bigger theater chains here in NYC, it's become the norm.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 5/4/2018, 10:29 am

Everything here in Utah is reserved seating, it’s dumb.

In California you show up early and get the best spot you can.

Because of the reserved seating people always come in at the last minute, I hate it
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/4/2018, 10:50 am

I'm on the opposite side of that. I love reserved seating. I buy my ticket early and don't have to spend more time than necessary in a theater. Movie-going is definitely different from what it used to be but I like it better. If I want to go to a theater without reserved seating and recliners (and less people) I go to the smaller theaters. A lot of times I prefer the smaller theaters. Bow Tie Cinemas in my case. AMC and ShowCase Cinemas are the bigger theaters here.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 5/4/2018, 11:14 am

If people weren’t such careless dicks I probably wouldn’t dislike reserved seating as much, but assholes always come in walking in front of you with an armful of concessions during the trailers and shit
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/4/2018, 1:45 pm

I have never seen a theater with reserved seating, I felt like that article was punking me cause it sounded ridiculous, seats are to be taken first come first seat or by anybody willing to assert their dominance over someone weaker in better seating, man law and theater law dictate these rules. I should have known it was for you rich big city folks who can't just come early or earn it like us common folk. You people.....always trying to find a loop hole.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/5/2018, 7:55 pm

Some documentary director decided to get all up close and personal with his camera on a giraffe in South Africa and the giraffe was having none of his bullshit so he headbutted the dude and sent him flying 16 feet and then the dude died from head trauma. 

I also read another story about some asshole in India who decided to take a selfie with a wounded bear he happened across, the bear the mauled the fuck out of him. Apparently that was the third time something like that happened in India this year.

I love stories about animals killing stupid people. This is their Kingdom and they like reminding us.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 5/5/2018, 8:35 pm

I didn’t even know there were bears in India

Wish I could get away with mauling someone to death for trying to take my picture
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 5/5/2018, 9:12 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Some documentary director decided to get all up close and personal with his camera on a giraffe in South Africa and the giraffe was having none of his bullshit so he headbutted the dude and sent him flying 16 feet and then the dude died from head trauma. 

I also read another story about some asshole in India who decided to take a selfie with a wounded bear he happened across, the bear the mauled the fuck out of him. Apparently that was the third time something like that happened in India this year.

I love stories about animals killing stupid people. This is their Kingdom and they like reminding us.

Tyger wrote:I didn’t even know there were bears in India

Wish I could get away with mauling someone to death for trying to take my picture

Black and brown bears in India are mostly found through the Himalayas, which encroaches the northern points of India through to Afghanistan. They're actually known as Himalayan bears.

I fucking love Wildlife in India. They kill people constantly. It's a part of the world where wild Lions, Tigers and Leopards still kill people. That's fantastic.

The human population in India is going nuts (they've hit 1 billion - because the only thing to do when you're poor and uneducated, is fuck), but they're all still living in what Trump (and many others) would call shitholes. This also means with with not a lot of real cities (no concrete jungles), they haven't adequately pushed the wildlife out of their natural habitat. Like Wylde said. It's their Kingdom. They have no problem letting stupid humans know it, and Indian wildlife is leading the fight. Twisted Evil
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/6/2018, 5:21 am

Rusty wrote:Black and brown bears in India are mostly found through the Himalayas, which encroaches the northern points of India through to Afghanistan. They're actually known as Himalayan bears.

I fucking love Wildlife in India. They kill people constantly. It's a part of the world where wild Lions, Tigers and Leopards still kill people. That's fantastic.

The human population in India is going nuts (they've hit 1 billion - because the only thing to do when you're poor and uneducated, is fuck), but they're all still living in what Trump (and many others) would call shitholes. This also means with with not a lot of real cities (no concrete jungles), they haven't adequately pushed the wildlife out of their natural habitat. Like Wylde said. It's their Kingdom. They have no problem letting stupid humans know it, and Indian wildlife is leading the fight. Twisted Evil

Droppin that awesome bear knowledge on us Russ and motivating me to seek out more India mauling stories. 

How can you not love a story about someone dying from trying to take a picture with a wild animal? The audacity and hubris of man is quite astounding sometimes. Since the dawn of time, humans survived by knowing how to fear wild creatures and move around them undetected but now most seem to feel it's within their right to roll right up on em with a camera and expect cooperation. Social networking has forever ruined humanity with access to limitless knowledge the collective has become entirely focused on internet likes and views, thankfully there is no facebook or youtube in nature, so animals will always win out in the end.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/7/2018, 7:13 am

Ken Jeong Jumps Off Stage to Help Woman Having Seizure During His Stand-Up Set
Random Thoughts Ap_83310
Ken Jeong is more than a comedian, he's also a lifesaver!

The 48-year-old actor -- best known for playing crazy Spanish teacher Ben Chang on Community and insane naked mobster Mr. Chow in The Hangover -- proved he's got much more in common with his character from his short-lived sitcom Dr. Ken when he jumped into action to save a woman with a medical emergency during a stand-up set over the weekend.

Jeong -- who began his career as a medical doctor and is currently licensed as a physician and surgeon in California, but does not practice medicine -- was performing at the Stand Up Live comedy club in Pheonix, Arizona, on Saturday, when a woman in the audience suddenly had a seizure.

The actor's rep, Michelle Margolis, confirmed the news of Jeong's timely medical intervention, as first reported by TMZ.

Jeong was made aware of the woman's medical emergency and came down into the audience where he cleared room for the woman and attended to her as the club's staff called paramedics.

As he helped the woman, he received assistance from a member of the audience who happens to be an EMT. They waited with the woman until ambulances arrived and she gained consciousness, where she was rushed to the hospital.

Heather Holmberg, who was in the audience at the time, took to Twitter to share her first-hand experience. "A woman had a medical emergency during the show. Ken thinks its heckling, when people are asking for his help. He jumps off stage to assist. An EMT helped, too. Then on with the show! Great night! He is gracious and grateful...AND flipping funny!"

Following the incident, Jeong returned to the stage where he was greeted with a round of applause before he then finished his set.

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/7/2018, 8:53 am

Ken Jeong appears to be a pretty cool dude. I like the part where he thought the crowd was heckling him. Hope that lady is okay.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/7/2018, 11:09 am

joey con carne wrote:Ken Jeong appears to be a pretty cool dude. I like the part where he thought the crowd was heckling him. Hope that lady is okay.

""Don't you bastards start fuckin with me!"

"Oh wait....there's a lady down?????"

"DOCTOR KEN IN THE HOUSE........MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!"

"Arise my child and be sick no more!"

"I told you fuckers I was really a doctor!"
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/7/2018, 9:55 pm

I just realized how big my Master Shake avatar is. Holy shit.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 5/7/2018, 10:30 pm

I also thought it was funny that he thought he was being heckled first

It’s awesome he got to help her, but another instant reaction is this does not help expectations of Asians
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/8/2018, 5:39 am

joey con carne wrote:I just realized how big my Master Shake avatar is. Holy shit.

Random Thoughts Giphy

Tyger wrote:I also thought it was funny that he thought he was being heckled first

It’s awesome he got to help her, but another instant reaction is this does not help expectations of Asians

I think as a comedian your instant reaction to someone yelling from the crowd is to immediately expect it to be heckling.

But the Asian saved the day. Though it is terrifying to think that insane asian from the Hangover movies is actually a licensed doctor.....
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/8/2018, 9:39 am

Kirsten Dunst just gave birth to her first child, a son with fiancee Jesse Plemmons. Never once while watching Friday Night Lights or Breaking Bad did I ever imagine that super nerd would go on to knock up someone of the caliber of Kirsten Dunst. Way to go Fargo, the man looks like Philip Seymour Hoffman's brother but runs game like his name is Brad Pitt.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 5/8/2018, 9:53 am

WyldeMan wrote:Kirsten Dunst just gave birth to her first child, a son with fiancee Jesse Plemmons. Never once while watching Friday Night Lights or Breaking Bad did I ever imagine that super nerd would go on to knock up someone of the caliber of Kirsten Dunst. Way to go Fargo, the man looks like Philip Seymour Hoffman's brother but runs game like his name is Brad Pitt.

lol

I always saw Matt Damon's weird little red-headed step-brother. Laughing
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/8/2018, 10:27 am

Rusty wrote:I always saw Matt Damon's weird little red-headed step-brother. Laughing

That's who I always thought of back in the day whenever I watched CKY and saw Chris Raab. Razz

Random Thoughts 87397410
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/8/2018, 11:26 am

WyldeMan wrote:Kirsten Dunst just gave birth to her first child, a son with fiancee Jesse Plemmons. Never once while watching Friday Night Lights or Breaking Bad did I ever imagine that super nerd would go on to knock up someone of the caliber of Kirsten Dunst. Way to go Fargo, the man looks like Philip Seymour Hoffman's brother but runs game like his name is Brad Pitt.

Rusty wrote:I always saw Matt Damon's weird little red-headed step-brother. Laughing

I recognize Jesse Plemons from Battleship. He's Kirsten Dunst's fiancé? Eeeehhhhh????????

I went to a Chinese restaurant earlier to order some lunch for my mom, brudda, and myself. I made my order in Mandarin because these savages certainly do not speak English. She took my order and relayed it to the butcher who started making my order. Then she starts talking to me in Cantonese.

Motherfucker, did you not just hear me order in Mandarin?

So I just stand there staring at her because I have no clue what she's saying to me. The only thing I could say was "SORRY. NO SPEAK ENGLISH." Then she realized I don't speak Savage and repeated what she said again except this time in Mandarin. Turns out she was telling me I had to pay $28.50.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/8/2018, 12:06 pm

joey con carne wrote:I recognize Jesse Plemons from Battleship. He's Kirsten Dunst's fiancé? Eeeehhhhh????????

I went to a Chinese restaurant earlier to order some lunch for my mom, brudda, and myself. I made my order in Mandarin because these savages certainly do not speak English. She took my order and relayed it to the butcher who started making my order. Then she starts talking to me in Cantonese.

Motherfucker, did you not just hear me order in Mandarin?

So I just stand there staring at her because I have no clue what she's saying to me. The only thing I could say was "SORRY. NO SPEAK ENGLISH." Then she realized I don't speak Savage and repeated what she said again except this time in Mandarin. Turns out she was telling me I had to pay $28.50.

Yup, somehow Plemons put a baby in her. I wonder if they're Scientologists cause an arraigned marriage is all that makes sense to me.   

You don't speak "savage"? I'm surprised you weren't like "Cantonese? Bitch! Does this look like Hong Kong to you???"
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 5/8/2018, 5:01 pm

Since when is Kirsten Dunst a get?
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/9/2018, 9:26 am

Awwww sheeeeeeet, dawwgys. I am officially "fan verified" for the 2018 NYC Comic Con! I'll be there on October 7. Woo hooooooooo

joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 5/9/2018, 9:45 am

What’s fan verified?
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/9/2018, 10:15 am

A lot of people were reselling Comicom badges (tickets but you get a card/badge) in years past - like scalpers. People would stand outside and sell badges outside the venue.

So now, they make you go through a "verification" process where you have to provide your name and address. You can also only buy one badge for yourself and if you buy multiple badges, you have to link each badge to another "fan verified" profile otherwise your sale gets cancelled.

To go further, all badges now have RFID chips in there which store some information so when you scan your badge, your name pops up. All this is to try and stop scalping. It appears to be working as for the last two years, I have not seen scalpers outside trying to sell badges.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 5/9/2018, 10:36 am

Damn
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/9/2018, 11:48 am

joey con carne wrote:A lot of people were reselling Comicom badges (tickets but you get a card/badge) in years past - like scalpers. People would stand outside and sell badges outside the venue.

So now, they make you go through a "verification" process where you have to provide your name and address. You can also only buy one badge for yourself and if you buy multiple badges, you have to link each badge to another "fan verified" profile otherwise your sale gets cancelled.

To go further, all badges now have RFID chips in there which store some information so when you scan your badge, your name pops up. All this is to try and stop scalping. It appears to be working as for the last two years, I have not seen scalpers outside trying to sell badges.

The government has figured out how to get people to put themselves on a list for monitoring and tracking, threaten to withhold their nerd convention tickets and thousands willingly put their names on the list and agree to be tracked.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/9/2018, 8:01 pm

Never thought of it that way. Good point. Shocked
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/9/2018, 8:03 pm

joey con carne wrote:Never thought of it that way. Good point. Shocked

That was literally my first and only thought.

And you haven't seen the scalpers the last two years because they round up anyone not in the database and put them on the trains.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/10/2018, 6:03 am

I dig the R2-D2 mailbox.

Community
Hunters
Suburra: Blood on Rome
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/10/2018, 8:55 am

I haven't watched any lava flow videos and I have to say that is really scary. After that is done, there is no way to clean that up, is there? I mean, it's going to harden into rock or what not, right? I am guessing it will take years and years before they can effectively build new roads on it or smooth it out for travel.

I also heard on the news there is no such thing as lava insurance and homeowner's insurance can be really expensive so a lot of people don't even have that. They will pretty much lose whatever they had and have to start over.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/10/2018, 9:28 am

joey con carne wrote:I haven't watched any lava flow videos and I have to say that is really scary. After that is done, there is no way to clean that up, is there? I mean, it's going to harden into rock or what not, right? I am guessing it will take years and years before they can effectively build new roads on it or smooth it out for travel.

I also heard on the news there is no such thing as lava insurance and homeowner's insurance can be really expensive so a lot of people don't even have that. They will pretty much lose whatever they had and have to start over.

You notice how much slower and less dramatic real life lava flaw is compared to everything in the movies? It took like an hour for that lava to cross the street and finally melt that mustang. The movies have been lying to us!!!!! Hawaii was entirely created by lava flow so if you want to know what happens to lava, just look at a map of Hawaii. Razz

As if the lava clean-up wasn't already enough to deal with there's also the literal tons of ash to be shoveled and cleaned from every surface and plugged street drain and still there's the fallout from the 6.9 earthquake. I have never seen actual lava rock removal and as you said, it hardens into massive rock once it starts cooling so unless hundreds of people are on every road with jackhammers, I have no idea what lava cleanup even looks like.

As for insurance, use your damned head! Or course insurance covers things that are an act of God but everybody knows that God is real and lava is not.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next