BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+2
joey con carne
ForeverBlu
6 posters

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan 2/24/2018, 10:43 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Wow! Sorry to hear that man. I don't know anyone in my life that's been murdered or raped. You can see why I have different views on this.

I've known and seen a lot of tragedy in my life, especially when I was young. Ashley and Dana are two examples of this but they also weren't the exception to the rule either. You're very fortunate to have had such an easy existence. It would seem that in my experience the kinder and gentler you are in this life, the more tragic your fate. It's probably why I turned out to be such a bastard.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 2/24/2018, 5:36 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
Rusty wrote:You know, there's a long history of people getting raped/murdered/beaten within and inch of their lives in their home by intruders - not everyone breaking into your house just wants to steal your TV.

True. There are other means of stopping dangers like that, gun is not the only weapon you can use. And if you must own a gun, shoot to wound and not kill. Most people who have a gun would probably not react fast enough to go to their safe and stop an intruder anyway, they just feel safe having a weapon in the house to protect their families.

Sorry mate, I've heard that theory before, and it's one of the dumbest things I've heard. It usually comes from someone who gets most of their gun "facts" from TV and movies. These are the people that think suppressors, which they insist on calling "silencers", actually make a gun quiet. And when discussing police stand-offs, ask why the cop couldn't just shoot the gun out of the perps hand - and they are fucking serious when they ask that question.

You're standing 20ft from someone, and you're going to what? Try and shoot an arm or a leg? something that's likely moving, and a relatively small target. Aim for centre mass. The torso is the biggest target. That's what you aim for. If you're shooting to wound, you are asking to miss and give whomever you're shooting at a better chance of killing you.

Last edited by Rusty on 2/24/2018, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 2/24/2018, 5:55 pm

This was after a cop here in OZ shot a woman who was running around a McDonald's with a big butchers knife. People that think like this are out there. They're also likely not rocket scientists Very Happy

Random Thoughts - Page 18 XBqb9TT

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/24/2018, 7:05 pm

Rusty wrote:This was after a cop here in OZ shot a woman who was running around a McDonald's with a big butchers knife. People that think like this are out there. They're also likely not rocket scientists Very Happy

I just imagined Aussie cops running around with t-shirt cannons launching nets at crowds and I feel like Trump would love this.

Capture Nets! Theyv'e Got Electrolytes!
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/24/2018, 8:27 pm

Rusty wrote:Sorry mate, I've heard that theory before, and it's one of the dumbest things I've heard. It usually comes from someone who gets most of their gun "facts" from TV and movies. These are the people that think suppressors, which they insist on calling "silencers", actually make a gun quiet. And when discussing police stand-offs, ask why the cop couldn't just shoot the gun out of the perps hand - and they are fucking serious when they ask that question.

Yeah, a colleague at work has been educating me on guns and the types of bullets available now. It was interesting to see all the different shapes they come in and how they can perform in range and damage depending on their shapes.

Rusty wrote:You're standing 20ft from someone, and you're going to what? Try and shoot an arm or a leg? something that's likely moving, and a relatively small target. Aim for centre mass. The torso is the biggest target. That's what you aim for. If you're shooting to wound, you are asking to miss and give whomever you're shooting at a better chance of killing you.

Don't be ridiculous! If John Wick can do it, so can you. Razz
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 2/24/2018, 11:07 pm

Shooting to wound is stuff you only see in movies.

When handling a gun, I learned one rule: You never point a gun at someone unless you are going to shoot them and you never shoot someone unless you plan to kill them.

I always hear people say "Why did he have to kill him? Why didn't he shoot him in the arm or leg?" It's never that simple. Shooting to wound is something they do in Hollywood. If you're trying to save your own life or someone else's, you better aim to fuck your target up.

And I never understood keeping a gun locked away in a safe for protection. Shit can hit the fan real quick. As Wylde said, a gun locked away for self protection is retarded.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/25/2018, 6:37 am

joey con carne wrote:Shooting to wound is stuff you only see in movies.

When handling a gun, I learned one rule: You never point a gun at someone unless you are going to shoot them and you never shoot someone unless you plan to kill them.

I always hear people say "Why did he have to kill him? Why didn't he shoot him in the arm or leg?" It's never that simple. Shooting to wound is something they do in Hollywood. If you're trying to save your own life or someone else's, you better aim to fuck your target up.

And I never understood keeping a gun locked away in a safe for protection. Shit can hit the fan real quick. As Wylde said, a gun locked away for self protection is retarded.

Also, keep your finger on the frame and off the trigger until the second you're ready to fire. If you run around with your finger on the trigger while panicked in the dark you're going to accidentally murder your family members if they pop out to loud noises.

I have a small floor safe underneath my bed that opens with a four digit code that I can get to before I'm fully out of bed. However, it's highly accessible for me and not noticeable to anyone else so it's protected but instantly accessible. I also have melee weapons in spots throughout the house, in case I don't want the police to show up before clean up is done. Cool

If you shoot to wound then you are literally aiming for a lawsuit.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/26/2018, 4:35 am

Kevin Smith Tweets He Has Suffered “Massive Heart Attack”
Random Thoughts - Page 18 Yoga-h10
Kevin Smith says he has suffered and survived a “massive heart attack,” tweeting a photo from his hospital bed just after midnight Pacific time on Monday.

The Clerks and Chasing Amy filmmaker was shooting a new standup special, Kevin Smith Live!, at the Alex Theatre in Glendale on Sunday night. Two shows were scheduled, one at 6PM and one at 9PM. Smith wrote on Twitter that he cancelled the second performance and had he not, he “would’ve died tonight… but for now, I’m still above ground!”

After the first show this evening, I had a massive heart attack. The Doctor who saved my life told me I had 100% blockage of my LAD artery (aka “the Widow-Maker”). If I hadn’t canceled show 2 to go to the hospital, I would’ve died tonight. But for now, I’m still above ground! pic.twitter.com/M5gSnW9E5h

— KevinSmith (@ThatKevinSmith) February 26, 2018

Smith currently hosts and produces AMC’s Comic Book Men, a reality series set at his comics shop Jay And Silent Bob’s Secret Stash in Red Bank, New Jersey. It’s been running for seven seasons and features Smith and his pals talking about comic books.

He recently finished directing an episode of The CW’s Flash and last year appeared as himself in James Franco’s The Disaster Artist. His last feature as director was 2016’s Yoga Hosiers.

The Kevin Smith Live! special is produced by The Nacelle Company Presents. The logline for the show says it sees the Mallrats director tell “long-ass stories that aim to amuse. If you like your comedy by the pound, you can’t go wrong with this yapping fool from TV’s Comic Book Men as he talks about life, comic books, movies and more!” This was Smith’s first live TV comedy in some years; he has previously fronted a number of Q&A specials including An Evening With Kevin Smith — released via DVD — and his Kevin Smith: Too Fat For 40 and Kevin Smith: Burn In Hell which aired on cable network Epix in 2010 and 2012, respectively.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 2/26/2018, 6:27 am

Just heard this on the news. Glad to hear he's okay.

He's going to have to make some serious changes to his lifestyle now.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/26/2018, 7:59 am

joey con carne wrote:Just heard this on the news. Glad to hear he's okay.

He's going to have to make some serious changes to his lifestyle now.

He'd lost quite a bit of weight but he still never looked healthy.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 2/26/2018, 10:24 am

Damn, I was not expecting that anymore
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/26/2018, 10:48 am

Tyger wrote:Damn, I was not expecting that anymore

100% blocked artery doesn't sound like Kevin's been living off of salads and working out. Did he have surgery cause he doesn't look like someone who lost all that weight through exercise.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 2/26/2018, 1:12 pm

WyldeMan wrote:He'd lost quite a bit of weight but he still never looked healthy.

Yea, just because he lost weight doesn't mean he is healthy.

Related note: One of my buddy's wife is skinny but she is absolutely not in shape. At all.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/26/2018, 1:17 pm

joey con carne wrote:Yea, just because he lost weight doesn't mean he is healthy.

Related note: One of my buddy's wife is skinny but she is absolutely not in shape. At all.

When you don't work out but lose a lot of weight you get a lot of stretched out flabby skin. Pretty sure this is why Kevin kept wearing his HUGE hockey jersey and ridiculous jean shorts. Did your buddies wife used to be big or is she just one of those skinny women who only work out when they go for a smoke?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 2/26/2018, 1:26 pm

She's been pretty skinny since I met her in university. Just normal, I guess. But she doesn't work out. I'd be surprised if she can even do one single push-up or run a mile.

I suppose that is, at least, better than the alternative (i.e. fat).
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/26/2018, 2:34 pm

joey con carne wrote:She's been pretty skinny since I met her in university. Just normal, I guess. But she doesn't work out. I'd be surprised if she can even do one single push-up or run a mile.

Is she frail like an anemic?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/26/2018, 3:29 pm

Damn! That's some serious stuff. I'm glad he's ok and he should definitely make some health changes.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 2/26/2018, 4:43 pm

WyldeMan wrote:

100% blocked artery doesn't sound like Kevin's been living off of salads and working out. Did he have surgery cause he doesn't look like someone who lost all that weight through exercise.

I think all he did was quit sugar (soft drinks etc), and walk his dog daily. That was it. Enough to lose some initial weight when you're that big, but will only get you so far.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/26/2018, 8:29 pm

Rusty wrote:I think all he did was quit sugar (soft drinks etc), and walk his dog daily. That was it. Enough to lose some initial weight when you're that big, but will only get you so far.

Yup, saggy skin and a weak heart is all that gets you.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 2/26/2018, 10:16 pm

Rusty wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

I think all he did was quit sugar (soft drinks etc), and walk his dog daily. That was it. Enough to lose some initial weight when you're that big, but will only get you so far.

Yeah, that's what I heard, same thing Ethan Suplee had done but I think he ended up gaining a lot back
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/27/2018, 5:31 am

Tyger wrote:Yeah, that's what I heard, same thing Ethan Suplee had done but I think he ended up gaining a lot back

I haven't seen Suplee since My Name is Earl, he gained it back?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 2/27/2018, 7:09 am

WyldeMan wrote:
joey con carne wrote:She's been pretty skinny since I met her in university. Just normal, I guess. But she doesn't work out. I'd be surprised if she can even do one single push-up or run a mile.

Is she frail like an anemic?

She doesn't look sickly or anything like that. But you can tell no time is ever spent in the gym. Her health is fine, I just mean she isn't any sort of athletic.

I suppose that is one thing I never understood about celebrities. With as much money as they have (like Kevin Smith), you would think they would hire a personal chef or something to stay healthy. I sure as hell would spend much of my time working out and eating right if I didn't have to work in an office ten to twelve hours a day. Nutritionists and personal chefs are not cheap but to these guys, money is nothing. I just don't get it.

I remember reading Henry Cavill said at one point he was in really good shape (not Superman good) and he was told he had to gain a shitload of weight for a part in a film. Now that he is back in shape, he said he will never let his body go again. Good choice.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/27/2018, 7:34 am

joey con carne wrote:She doesn't look sickly or anything like that. But you can tell no time is ever spent in the gym. Her health is fine, I just mean she isn't any sort of athletic.

I suppose that is one thing I never understood about celebrities. With as much money as they have (like Kevin Smith), you would think they would hire a personal chef or something to stay healthy. I sure as hell would spend much of my time working out and eating right if I didn't have to work in an office ten to twelve hours a day. Nutritionists and personal chefs are not cheap but to these guys, money is nothing. I just don't get it.

I remember reading Henry Cavill said at one point he was in really good shape (not Superman good) and he was told he had to gain a shitload of weight for a part in a film. Now that he is back in shape, he said he will never let his body go again. Good choice.

Celebs are just lazy fat fucks who have the financial means for healthy living but prefer to drunk drive themselves while not ever focusing on health. It seems the majority of Hollywood only works out when they need a few intense months to prep for a movie then they fat fuck right back up again.

There are no real Chris Traeger's in Hollywood. Razz

Random Thoughts - Page 18 Chris-traeger-run-to-the-moon
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/27/2018, 8:51 am

I have never had much of an opinion on Heather Locklear but I've never respected her more than I do right now. He punk ass brother calls the cops on her and she kicks three deputies before they take her into custody? That's fantastic and I enjoy any good story about punk ass cops getting humiliated for being punk ass cops. It took three deputies to take down Heather Locklear, AWESOME.

Heather Locklear Arrested for Domestic Violence, Battery on Police Officer
Random Thoughts - Page 18 Heathe11

Heather Locklear was arrested on Sunday night in Thousand Oaks, Calif., on suspicion of domestic violence and battery on a police officer, Capt. Dean Cook of the Thousand Oaks Police Department told Variety.

Locklear, 56, was charged with one count of domestic violence — a felony — and three counts of battery on emergency personnel, which are misdemeanors.

Police responded to the scene around 9:40 p.m. According to the Los Angeles Times, Locklear claimed an injury prior to cops’ arrival and was taken to a hospital before she was booked at Ventura County Jail. She has since posted $20,000 in bail.

According to audio of the 911 call obtained by TMZ, Locklear’s brother called the police after coming to her home, and finding Locklear and her boyfriend arguing. TMZ also reports that the actress kicked three deputies who tried putting her in custody.

“She was extremely hostile and uncooperative and at one point became combative with the deputies,” Sgt. Eric Buschow of the Ventura County Sheriff’s Office told the Times.

The former “Melrose Place” star has been in trouble with the law before. She was arrested in 2008 on suspicion of driving under the influence. Additionally, Locklear and ex-fiancé Jack Wagner were ordered to appear in court in 2012 after an alleged violent fight.

Locklear’s rep did not respond to a request for comment.

The “Spin City” alum recently returned to TV for a guest-starring role in Tyler Perry’s TLC drama “Too Close to Home.”
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/27/2018, 3:53 pm

Locklear finally lost it. She used to be really pretty, how she looking nowadays?

WyldeMan wrote:
Random Thoughts - Page 18 Chris-traeger-run-to-the-moon

LOL! I watched like 3 episodes of Parks today and it's really funny. Ron Swanson has to be my favorite character, his lines are funny and Nick knows how to sell it. That stache is amazing too.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/27/2018, 4:55 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:LOL! I watched like 3 episodes of Parks today and it's really funny. Ron Swanson has to be my favorite character, his lines are funny and Nick knows how to sell it. That stache is amazing too.

I too have been watching Parks and Rec everyday over the last few weeks and Ron Swanson is still the greatest tv character ever, period.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/28/2018, 12:51 pm

Georgia teacher arrested after firing gunshot alone in school classroom
(Reuters) - An armed high school teacher in Georgia barricaded himself alone inside his classroom, then fired a gunshot when the principal tried to force open the door, but no one was seriously injured, police said after the instructor was arrested.

The shooting, which unfolded as schools around the country remained on edge from gun violence earlier this month that claimed 17 lives in the neighboring state of Florida, unfolded around lunchtime at Dalton High School, about 90 miles (145 km) north of Atlanta, the Georgia capital.

Responding to reports of gunfire at the school, officers from the Dalton Police Department found the teacher in question holed up inside a classroom. He was taken into custody without incident about 30 to 45 minutes later, police spokesman Bruce Frazier told reporters later.

The suspect was later identified as Jesse Randall Davidson, 53, a social studies teacher at the school who police said also serves as the play-by-play announcer for the Dalton High School football team.

The incident began when a group of students tried to enter the classroom, "and the teacher was not letting anybody inside," Frazier said.

When the principal arrived and tried opening the door with a key, a single gunshot was heard from inside the room, prompting a security lockdown of the school as police were notified and the school's resource officer was summoned, Frazier said.

Arriving police evacuated teachers and students from the hallway as they confronted the instructor.

Frazier said he had no immediate explanation for what may have precipitated the incident, and he declined to say whether he believed it stemmed from a suicide attempt, but added: "This teacher apparently did not want to involve students in this incident in any way."

The incident came two weeks after a shooting rampage at a high school in Parkland, Florida, left 17 dead and led to calls from U.S. President Donald Trump for arming teachers as a way to protect students.

Only one minor injury was reported on Wednesday - a girl who hurt her ankle while fleeing in the pandemonium, Frazier said.

The police spokesman said it was not immediately clear whether any students had previously been in a classroom with the teacher while he was armed. The weapon involved was a handgun, he said.

Students at the high school, which has an enrollment of about 2,000 pupils, were all being taken to a nearby convention center in Dalton, authorities said.

"It is really serious after so many things have happened all over the country," student Ricardo Perez told television station WTVC-TV in a telephone interview after the incident. "I'm shocked, I can't believe it. I thought it was a dream."
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 2/28/2018, 3:08 pm

Well, there goes Trump's idea for arming teachers.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/28/2018, 3:24 pm

joey con carne wrote:Well, there goes Trump's idea for arming teachers.

No, it will only solidify Trump's beliefs because what the media doesn't want us to know but Alex Jones will tell us later is that the gunshot heard from inside the classroom was part of the hoax perpetrated by crisis actors because this is all just fake news and it didn't really happen.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 2/28/2018, 8:02 pm

I have decided to go with only internet at my house.

Internet service, Netflix, Hulu, Amarzon Prime, and DirecTV Now.

DirecTV Now is great. I signed up for the cheapest plan at $35 a month. I prepaid three months in advance for $105 (yes, $35 a month includes all taxes!) and I scored a free Apple TV 4K. How awesome is that? If I prepaid a month in advance, I would have gotten a free Amarzon Fire TV. Apple TV 4K seemed like a better deal. Woo hoo

$35 a month has lots of channels. Has the good stuff I need: USA for my wrestling, TCM for the good movies, and SyFy. Discover, National Geographic, Animal Planet, and so much more. Sadly, no Smithsonian Channel.

They also have other packages, too. $50, $60, and $70.

Great focking deal.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/2/2018, 6:21 am

LMFAO!!!  Razz Razz

Trump trades Twitter jabs with 'Alex' Baldwin 
President Trump lashed out at Alec Baldwin in a typo-ridden tweet early Friday morning over the actor’s recent assertion that he is tired of playing the commander in chief on NBC’s “Saturday Night Live.”

“Alex Baldwin [sic], whose dieing [sic] mediocre career was saved by his impersonation of me on SNL, now says playing DJT was agony for him,” Trump tweeted at 5:42 a.m. ET, about an hour after “Fox & Friends First” aired a segment on Baldwin’s lament. “Alex [sic], it was also agony for those who were forced to watch. You were terrible. Bring back Darrell Hammond, much funnier and a far greater talent!”

The president subsequently deleted and resubmitted the statement without typos.

Baldwin responded less than an hour later with a tweet predicting the collapse of Trump’s presidency.

Agony though it may be, I’d like to hang in there for the impeachment hearings, the resignation speech, the farewell helicopter ride to Mara-A-Lago. You know. The Good Stuff. That we’ve all been waiting for.
   — ABFoundation (@ABFalecbaldwin) March 2, 2018

He didn’t stop there.

Looking forward to the Trump Presidential Library.
   A putting green.
   Recipes for chocolate cake.
   A live Twitter feed for visitors to post on.
   A little black book w the phone numbers of porn stars.
   You’re in and out in five minutes.
   Just like…

— ABFoundation (@ABFalecbaldwin) March 2, 2018

Baldwin’s impersonation of Trump began in 2016, when he replaced Hammond to portray Trump during the presidential debates. Trump repeatedly expressed his displeasure with the parody, at one point accusing “SNL” of carrying out a “hit job” on him. Earlier during the campaign, Trump supported the show and even hosted it in November 2015.

But Trump lashed out after being skewered by “SNL” sketches.

“Time to retire the boring and unfunny show,” Trump tweeted on Oct. 16, 2016. “Alec Baldwin portrayal stinks. Media rigging election!”

Baldwin has continued to play Trump on “SNL” throughout his presidency, winning an Emmy Award last year for his send-up of the commander-in-tweet.

In his recent memoir, Baldwin admitted that he had never tried to impersonate Trump before “SNL.”

“When the stage manager took me to my mark for the first dress rehearsal, I had no idea what I was going to do. I mean, literally, the moment I walked out, I just said to myself, ‘Eyebrow up,’ and I tried to stick my face and my mouth out,” Baldwin wrote. “To me Trump is someone who is always searching for a stronger, better word, but he never finds it.”

In Trump, Baldwin says he’s found his most popular character: “The ‘SNL’ Trump sketches prompted people to approach me, thank me, and beseech me to ‘keep going’ more than any other portrayal or piece I have performed.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/2/2018, 7:25 am

2 shot at Central Michigan University, suspect at large
Two people were shot at Central Michigan University in Mount Pleasant this morning, according to Michigan State Police.

The suspect, considered armed and dangerous, is at large, Mount Pleasant officials said.

The shooting was at Campbell Hall, a dorm building, according to the school.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/2/2018, 10:49 am

As much as I love Trump's wildcard factor, I gotta say he's f'in' retarded. He's 71 years old and he acts like he's in high school.

Remember back when SNL was good and Phil Hartman did his impression of Bill Clinton in McDonald's eating everyone's food? Come on. That shit is funny. I bet Bill Clinton laughed his ass off when he saw that because they were just playing on the fact he liked to eat McDonald's.

Now SNL is playing on the fact Trump is an idiot and he's just giving them more ammunition. I don't watch SNL now but I wouldn't be surprised if they had skits where Trump is up at 3am stewing in his bed and trying to come up with zingers on Twitter. I'm pretty sure Trump actually does that now.

joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/2/2018, 12:19 pm

joey con carne wrote:As much as I love Trump's wildcard factor, I gotta say he's f'in' retarded. He's 71 years old and he acts like he's in high school.

Remember back when SNL was good and Phil Hartman did his impression of Bill Clinton in McDonald's eating everyone's food? Come on. That shit is funny. I bet Bill Clinton laughed his ass off when he saw that because they were just playing on the fact he liked to eat McDonald's.

Now SNL is playing on the fact Trump is an idiot and he's just giving them more ammunition. I don't watch SNL now but I wouldn't be surprised if they had skits where Trump is up at 3am stewing in his bed and trying to come up with zingers on Twitter. I'm pretty sure Trump actually does that now.

Trump never comes up with his own zingers he just posts whatever Fox and Friends said a half hour earlier, then he spends time trying to sound how how to spell the words before he tweets them, then he had to delete and retweet when the rest of Ahmurica calls him on his incompetence.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/2/2018, 8:39 pm

Oh daaamn, that Michigan University shooting turned out to be a 19 year old student who shot his mother and father to death on campus and has since fled. There is now a manhunt because the father was a cop.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/2/2018, 9:10 pm

LOL Finding this guy would be a lower priority if the father was not a cop.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/3/2018, 4:03 am

joey con carne wrote:LOL Finding this guy would be a lower priority if the father was not a cop.

They'd have just arrested anybody in his place if it wasn't for that fact.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/3/2018, 12:20 pm

Some dude shot himself outside the White House this morning.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/3/2018, 12:23 pm

The needle doesn't budge on the Psychopath statement or when she mentions wanting to push people in front of subway trains. Shocked Shocked Shocked  I hope this real.....

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/3/2018, 8:25 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Some dude shot himself outside the White House this morning.

Poor guy. He probably had enough of Trump.

WyldeMan wrote:The needle doesn't budge on the Psychopath statement or when she mentions wanting to push people in front of subway trains. Shocked Shocked Shocked  I hope this real.....

I saw this, she's funny. lol Hey, she's just being honest or otherwise the detector would have caught it.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/4/2018, 12:01 am

WyldeMan wrote:The needle doesn't budge on the Psychopath statement or when she mentions wanting to push people in front of subway trains. Shocked Shocked Shocked  I hope this real.....

Even if it isn't real ... She is hands down, the hottest lady in Hollywood.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/4/2018, 4:40 am

Rusty wrote:Even if it isn't real ... She is hands down, the hottest lady in Hollywood.

You love crazy chicks don't you? I can't hate, they're all dynamite in the sack.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/5/2018, 4:44 pm

I have a Samsung Fridge I paid over $2000 for back in 2013 and about ten days ago, it crapped out on my last weekend, the day after I spent $300 grocery shopping.

The evaporator motor which controls the fan and circulates air through is what took a dive on me and I ended up finding the replacement part on Amazon for $13 shipped to my door after spending a damn week trying to track it down through appliance and repair stores. I called over a dozen shops and the only place that could get it for me was $75 and two weeks out. I paid $13 and had it at my door in 3 days thanks to Prime. It took me five minutes to swap out the part myself. The shop that could get the part for $75 told me they could also install it for "just $250."

Luckily, I also have a big garage fridge so I had a backup to get me by but it's not cool when my 20 year old garage fridge is still running and my four year old Samsung wasn't. I will never buy another one of their fridges again, especially after finding out what a common problem this is across all of their fridges. Rolling Eyes
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/5/2018, 5:57 pm

That's the problem with modern times and appliances. They're so cheap to make (relatively), that most people just replace instead of repair, and retailers know and encourage it. Your fridge, today, would sell for half of what it did back when you bought it - but the new version, which likely still runs off the same components, has some new features, like a digital clock, and an ice dispenser on the door, for the same price. Those are necessary upgrades. Cool

That's why the repair business is so expensive. Once upon a time the retailer also had a service/repair section - now they're two separate industries.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/5/2018, 6:33 pm

God damn it, I bought a Samsung fridge. And my sister-in-law recommended I get an LG (after I already got the fridge). I paid $980 for mine. I really hope it lasts longer than four years.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next