BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+2
joey con carne
ForeverBlu
6 posters

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger 11/26/2017, 9:00 pm

Went to a concert last night and been Christmas shopping.

My training period is over, tomorrow I start working the closing shift.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/27/2017, 6:57 am

Tyger wrote:Went to a concert last night and been Christmas shopping.

What concert?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/27/2017, 4:16 pm

Hey everyone. Hope everyone had a nice holiday. Mine..... well, it was a mixed bag.

I worked Thanksgiving Day, as usual, peddling my wares. Business was good. Same old same old.

I purchased a Samsung 65" MU8000 television to finally start upgrading to 4k even though 8k is just around the corner with HDMI v2.1 coming out soon. Purchased a few things for the home like bath towels and pillows, an Irwin Vise Grip (this thing is freakin' awesome), RCA universal remote control, and a power adapter for a Netgear switch for which I do not have a power adapter. So far so good, right? Yup. I thought so, too.

I even ordered a few blu's. And this is where things took a turn for the worse. The list of blu's I purchased this Black Friday week on Amarzon are listed below:

1. Wonder Woman - $7
2. Underworld: Blood Wars - $6
3. Resident Evil: The Final Chapter - $6
4. Storks - $4
5. Sicario - $4
6. Hitman: Agent 47 - $5
7. Mechanic: Resurrection - $6
8. 47 Ronin - $5

Now, you are all probably wondering why I said things too a turn for the worse (besides my crappy taste in movies). Please see photo below. I suppose one tiny silver lining is Wonder Woman came with a MINT slip!

Crying or Very sad

Spoiler:
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/27/2017, 5:11 pm

joey con carne wrote:I purchased a Samsung 65" MU8000 television to finally start upgrading to 4k even though 8k is just around the corner with HDMI v2.1 coming out soon.

Now, you are all probably wondering why I said things too a turn for the worse (besides my crappy taste in movies). Please see photo below. I suppose one tiny silver lining is Wonder Woman came with a MINT slip!

Crying or Very sad

Is 8k and 2.1HDMI sarcasm or am I just that behind on all things technology?

As for the slip, I hope you track down whoever pulled it from the shelf and you kill their entire family in front of them as punishment for disappointing you. Nothing says I'm sorry and I've learned my lesson quite like the lamentations of those watching as their home burns to the ground.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/27/2017, 5:46 pm

WyldeMan wrote:

Is 8k and 2.1HDMI sarcasm or am I just that behind on all things technology?

8K is years away. It'll likely never reach consumers in any form of daily standard. It's used in some cases for capturing video, but it's all still down-scaled to 4K. Shit, half the films you see at the cinema are still projected in 2K.

Even 4K streaming is hugely compressed, and the same content on 1080p Blu-Ray looks better.

That 4K TV will need replacing from being broken and worn out long before you'll need 8K.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/27/2017, 6:11 pm

My 8K comment and HDMI v2.1 was not sarcasm but I'm glad Russ was able to set me straight and make me feel better.

HDMI v2.1 increases the bandwidth of the HDMI pipelineto 42.6Gbits per second which is going to have the capabilities of 8k at 120hz refresh rate.

I hope Russ is right! I do hope to start watching my good stuff in 4K.

I have four movies/set on my 4K wishlist:

1. Planet Erf 2
2. Dredd
3. Juan Wick trilogy
4. Atomic Blonde
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/27/2017, 6:51 pm

joey con carne wrote:My 8K comment and HDMI v2.1 was not sarcasm but I'm glad Russ was able to set me straight and make me feel better.

HDMI v2.1 increases the bandwidth of the HDMI pipelineto 42.6Gbits per second which is going to have the capabilities of 8k at 120hz refresh rate.

I hope Russ is right! I do hope to start watching my good stuff in 4K.

Where that kind of HDMI capability becomes necessary relevant to 8K is the transfer speeds from drive to drive. Those capturing video in 8K have one major issue: file size. 8K files are almost three times larger than 4K. A filmmaker/editor would probably spend 25% of their working hours waiting for files to offload and transfer.

I want 4K as well, but I'm waiting until a) I have a job, and b) the price of OLED TV's come down. Smile
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 11/27/2017, 11:39 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Tyger wrote:Went to a concert last night and been Christmas shopping.

What concert?
Glassjaw, they're releasing their 3rd album on Friday, 15 years after their 2nd
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/28/2017, 7:45 am

Tyger wrote:Glassjaw, they're releasing their 3rd album on Friday, 15 years after their 2nd

I don't believe I've ever heard of them.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 11/28/2017, 8:00 am

Yeah they're a very frustrating band to love
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/28/2017, 8:20 am

Tyger wrote:Yeah they're a very frustrating band to love

In what regard?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/28/2017, 10:09 pm

My guess is one reason might be releasing an album 15 years later. Shocked

I'm gonna youtube them now and see if they got some tunez up in this piece.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/28/2017, 10:29 pm

joey con carne wrote:I'm gonna youtube them now and see if they got some tunez up in this piece.

Just did that myself. Now wishing I didn't. No
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 11/28/2017, 11:29 pm

Haha, yeah, I don't expect anyone else here to be a fan.

Joey touched on one thing. It's not like they were completely gone in that 15 years, they've done small tours, a couple big ones and a bunch of random shows over those years and released 2 EP's that were a bitch to get. They did cool shit, but if you misssed out you were pretty much fucked. I won't go into detail cause like I said, I don't really expect anyone to care.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/29/2017, 5:47 pm

My friends, I HAVE RETURNED!!!! Did you guys miss me? Don't answer that, of course you did. Laughing It's been a busy week over here, we moved. We used to rent our house but now we bought one. While everyone was busy buying shit on Black Friday, I was lifting shit. That was exhausting as hell, I hate moving. And I didn't have internet for a week. Anyway, what'd I miss?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/29/2017, 6:49 pm

I did some reading on Glassjaw and it does seem they are doing lots of shows all over recently and last week they were over on the West Coast. Seems like they do have a lot of fans and a decent following.

UM, you didn't miss too much. I got screwed by Amarzon big time with one of my slips I got with the blu-rays I bought. I am currently contemplating suing Amarzon, the picker, the packer, USPS, and every state my package passed through to get to me.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/29/2017, 7:37 pm

joey con carne wrote:I am currently contemplating suing Amarzon, the picker, the packer, USPS, and every state my package passed through to get to me.

I still say murdering their families is the only way they're ever gonna get the message. Or you could burn all of your slips on Jeff Bezo's lawn.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/29/2017, 8:14 pm

joey con carne wrote:UM, you didn't miss too much. I got screwed by Amarzon big time with one of my slips I got with the blu-rays I bought. I am currently contemplating suing Amarzon, the picker, the packer, USPS, and every state my package passed through to get to me.

We're here for you for moral support. Just split with us whatever you win in the lawsuit. Razz
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 11/29/2017, 9:19 pm

The Purge: Amazon
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/29/2017, 11:41 pm

Mass homicide is definitely still an option. I will not rule that out.

Currently watching Death Race. Shit is good.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/30/2017, 5:44 am

joey con carne wrote:Mass homicide is definitely still an option. I will not rule that out.

Currently watching Death Race. Shit is good.

Inspiration can be found everywhere.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/1/2017, 8:56 am

Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty To Lying To FBI In Russia Probe, Cooperating With Robert Mueller Probe
Random Thoughts - Page 10 Michae11
UPDATED with Michael Flynn statement: Former national security adviser Michael Flynn released a statement to the media after pleading guilty Friday morning to lying to the FBI about contacts with Russians:

“After over 33 years of military service to our country, including five years in combat away from my family and then my decision to continue to serve the United States, it has been extraordinarily painful to endure these many months of false accusations of treason and other outrageous acts. Such false accusations are contrary to everything I have ever done and stood for. But I recognize that the actions I acknowledge in court today are wrong.  And, through my faith in god, I am working to set things right. My guilty plea and and agreement to cooperate with the special counsel’s office reflect a decision I made in the best interest of family and of the country. I accept full responsibility for my actions.”

ABC News’s Brian Ross is reporting Flynn is going to testify Trump “directed him to make contact” with the Russians during the campaign, citing a Flynn contact.

Previous: Press reports from inside the courthouse says President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn has pleaded guilty to one count from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office. Flynn pleaded guilty of making four false statements: two having to do with conversations with the Russian ambassador to the U.S. at the time, and and two about his conversations with Russians related to a UN Security resolution about Israel.

The alleged felony reportedly was committed on January 24 of this year, just after Trump’s inauguration. Flynn was serving as national security adviser then, briefing Trump every morning about international matters. A couple days later, then-acting Attorney General Sally Yates warned the White House Flynn could be a national security risk because he was open to being blackmailed by the Russians. A couple week after that, according to former FBI Director James Comey, Trump asked him to back off his probe into Flynn.

Previous: Reporters, and Flynn non-fans gathered outside the courthouse began screaming questions/comments at ex-national security adviser Michael Flynn on Friday morning as he arrived at a federal courthouse in Washington D.C., where he is expected to plead guilty to one count of lying to the FBI. TV news operations jumped about 90 minutes earlier, when word broke Special Counsel Robert Mueller had formally charged Flynn with one count of lying twice to the bureau. Flynn did not respond to the hail of question from reporters camped outside the courthouse, kept his head down, and moved quickly from his car to the door and into the building.

Mueller’s office announced that a plea hearing had been set for 10:30 AM; legal docs show Flynn is charged with one count of making a false statement to the FBI about his contacts with the former Russian ambassador to the U.S.

No immediate official reax from the White House, and President Donald Trump has not yet tweeted about Friday morning’s development. But the spinning was immediate. CNN’s chief political analyst Gloria Borger reported a “source close to the President” told her, “Everyone lies in Washington.”
CNN

Another source, described as a White House advisor on Flynn, told the cable news network this development was expected and that it was no surprise if Flynn lied to FBI, his having been fired for “poor judgement” in lying to Veep Mike Pence.

Flynn, a retired U.S. Army Lieutenant General who was the 18th director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, was a member of Trump’s inner circle during his campaign and the transition. Flynn was Trump’s chief foreign policy adviser during the campaign, and spoke at the GOP convention during which he famously led the crowd in “Lock Her Up” chants, in re Hillary Clinton. During the transition, Flynn ran security briefings, and very briefly served as national security adviser, “resigning” that position after just three weeks and three days, amid controversy over his work as a foreign agent. By way of explaining Flynn’s hasty exit, Trump called him a “wonderful man” who had been “treated very, very unfairly by the…fake news.”

Mueller has been investigating if members of Trump’s team helped Russia meddle in the 2016 presidential race, and Flynn’s been in headlines this week after his legal team reportedly broke off its pact with White House  to share info on Mueller’s probe. Political pundits suggested that meant Flynn’s camp had brokered a plea deal.

In March, Flynn’s attorney said his client wanted to talk, in exchange for immunity, saying, “General Flynn certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit.” Trump had responded, via Twitter, that “Michael Flynn should ask for immunity in that this is a witch hunt (excuse for big election loss), by media & Dems, of historic proportion!”

In addition to being probed by the FBI, Flynn’s ties to Russia were among the things being investigated both by the House and Senate intel committees as they too looked into Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential race. Trump’s tweet notwithstanding, they are bipartisan committees headed by Republicans.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/1/2017, 9:09 pm

For those with Netflix, do yourselves a favour and watch the British series The Inbetweeners.

There's only 3 seasons, and episodes are 20+ minutes each. It's fucking hilarious.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/2/2017, 10:52 am

K.C. Man Charged With Murder After 7-Year Daughter Tells School Counselor She Found Mom's Body
Random Thoughts - Page 10 Benjam10
Melissa Byers had overcome an addiction, turned her life around, regained custody of her 7-year-old daughter, moved into a nice home and was going to community college when, out of kindness, she allowed her ex-husband to stay with her temporarily.

Now she’s dead and he’s in jail.

Her older daughter, an adult, traveled to Kansas City on Friday to collect her little sister, who had discovered their mother’s body in the basement of their home.

Melissa Byers’ death has been a crushing blow to people who knew her through Healing House, a live-in, addiction-recovery program in Kansas City’s Old Northeast.

“She was a beautiful woman inside and out,” Healing House Director Bobbi Jo Reed said Friday. “Such a kind, loving spirit. Everybody loved her.”

Because of privacy laws, Reed could not discuss details of Byers’ former problems. But she said the 47-year-old woman had succeeded in conquering whatever demons she had and had left Healing House some time ago.

“She did not have custody of the little girl when she got here, but she really utilized every minute to make it possible to get her daughter back in her life,” Reed said.

She accomplished that but allowed her ex, 45-year-old Benjamin Byers, to stay with her and the girl.    

Benjamin H. Byers is charged with second-degree murder in the stabbing death of Melissa Byers.

“I think she was being kind in letting him stay there temporarily,” said Reed, who stayed in touch with Melissa Byers as did others in the Healing House family. “And I think he started drinking and he turned. From what I understand he has a drinking issue and was mean when he was drinking, and I guess he was drinking and he was not supposed to be.”

The girl’s dad took her the two blocks to school at Phyllis Wheatley Elementary on Tuesday. When he picked her up after school that day he was acting “weird,” the girl would tell authorities. That meant he had been drinking. He told her to bring him a beer and then passed out.

The girl began to explore the house.

She told a forensic interviewer with the Child Protection Center that she found “lots of blood” on the bathroom carpet. She saw a bloody rug on top of the kitchen trash can. She went down to the basement and saw a body, face down with a gray sweater pulled over the face. It was her mom’s gray sweater. Her mom had been stabbed.

The girl looked into her dad’s room. His laundry basket was turned over, and beer cans littered the floor. An empty container of Clorox cleaning wipes did not belong in the room.

A male friend called Melissa Byers’ cellphone, and the girl told him her mother wasn’t home and her dad was asleep. The man said he was was coming over. Benjamin Byers woke up, and when he learned about the call he began acting “suspicious,” the girl told police. He closed the blinds, locked the doors and told his daughter not to answer the door — and to stay out of the basement.

Authorities would later ask the girl whether she had told her dad what she saw in the basement.

“No,” she replied. “I didn’t want to be next.”

The girl did not say anything to anybody until the next day, Wednesday, at school.

“What a horrific night that that little baby experienced in that house with him,” Reed said.

School officials called police, who forced their way into the house in the 2400 block of College Avenue when no one answered the door. They found Benjamin Byers, who told them he had not seen Melissa Byers since Monday.

But police noticed blood throughout the house and in the basement around a tarp with carpet on it. A large section of carpet had been removed from the dining room upstairs.

After obtaining a search warrant, crime investigators started looking more closely. There was blood on the living room walls and in the kitchen. There were cat paw prints in the blood. There were apparent attempts to clean up the blood. There appeared to be drag marks from the bottom of the basement stairs to the opposite wall. They could see part of a body sticking out from under the tarp.

Benjamin Byers was arrested and refused to talk without a lawyer. On Thursday he was charged with second-degree murder, armed criminal action, abandonment of a corpse and endangering the welfare of a child. Prosecutors requested a bond of $500,000.

Melissa Byers, who sometimes went by the name “Hippie,” will not get to see what her new life could have been.

“She was very excited starting her life again with her little girl,” said Reed of Healing House. “For this to happen is a tragedy.”

An adult daughter of Melissa Byers, Crystal O’Connor of Oklahoma City, contacted The Star early Friday to say that she was coming to Kansas City to collect her little sister.

“I’m bringing her back to my home in OKC to raise her as my mom would have liked,” O’Connor said in an email.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/2/2017, 10:54 am

That poor little girl found her murdered mother's mutilated body after following her blood trail through the house and then had to spend that night in terror of her father killing her next if she spoke of it???? If she hadn't told a teacher and saved herself that was probably the only likely outcome. Evil or Very Mad
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/2/2017, 5:26 pm

That's fucking horrible.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/4/2017, 6:34 pm

UPS must be stacked with deliveries. They already fucked up (delayed) five of my shipments. God damn it, I want my stuff!

I was supposed to get five today and only received three. All of them say they were loaded onto the truck at 8am. Pretty annoying. Just causing more work for themselves. Why not deliver all five packages at once rather than deliver three today and two tomorrow (or who the hell knows when they'll get around to them) when they are on the same freakin' truck?
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/5/2017, 10:08 am

joey con carne wrote:UPS must be stacked with deliveries. They already fucked up (delayed) five of my shipments. God damn it, I want my stuff!

I was supposed to get five today and only received three. All of them say they were loaded onto the truck at 8am. Pretty annoying. Just causing more work for themselves. Why not deliver all five packages at once rather than deliver three today and two tomorrow (or who the hell knows when they'll get around to them) when they are on the same freakin' truck?

I've had the UPS deliver two separate times in the same day on multiple days and it was always from the same driver. I think the mail guy might be Methin' around cause he's not really on his game.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/5/2017, 10:41 pm

I just learned that Crocodile Dundee 1 & 2 is not available on Blu-Ray, iTunes, nor Netflix, in Australia.

What a fucking croc of shit.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/6/2017, 6:56 am

Rusty wrote:I just learned that Crocodile Dundee 1 & 2 is not available on Blu-Ray, iTunes, nor Netflix, in Australia.

What a fucking croc of shit.

They're both on Hulu, I know because I watched them last month. I wonder why Hulu is still only available in the US, they are way better than Netflix and I would go crazy trying to find something worth watching without them as an option.

When i looked into the true story of Crocodile Dundee, I don't know what was more shocking, the real story or the fact that he was family to the Hemsworths. Razz
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/6/2017, 8:59 pm

Saw the news on the Ventura County wildfires in California. Holy crap.

As Wylde will confirm, this is now practically the norm over there. Insane.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/6/2017, 9:08 pm

Yeah I saw some footage of those fire. Crazy shit.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/7/2017, 7:39 am

joey con carne wrote:Saw the news on the Ventura County wildfires in California. Holy crap.

As Wylde will confirm, this is now practically the norm over there. Insane.

It really is, California used to be all Earthquakes but now they lose hundreds of thousands of acres of land to fire every year and the ground never shakes. I've never seen my state of Washington burn the way it did this year either, we've always had fire problems but never like this. It's been a real life song of fire and ice on the coasts and I see no end in sight.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/7/2017, 9:38 am

Hopefully everyone has fire insurance. But having the insurance companies pay out is a whole other story.

I was reading about some shady stuff some insurance companies were pulling in Texas after Hurricane Harvey. Texas residents have flood insurance but the insurance companies were saying the damage was not caused by a flood but by a hurricane. Oops, you don't have hurricane coverage. Too bad.

That is some bullshit if they can get away with that.

In other news, Outlaw Audio has released their new AV surround processor: the Model 976 - http://www.outlawaudio.com/products/976.html

It has 4K capabilities but is only a 7.2 processor. It does not support Dolby Atmos or DTS:X. For my house, I have no space or desire to ever go to Dolby Atmos or DTS:X so the 976 is perfect for my needs. I just need a 4K capable processor to go with my 5-channel Emotiva amp. This thing costs $899. I'll pick one up on their next sale or Black Friday 2018. Not in too much of a rush. I can live with my 5.1 non-4K for now.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/7/2017, 9:50 am

joey con carne wrote:Hopefully everyone has fire insurance. But having the insurance companies pay out is a whole other story.

I was reading about some shady stuff some insurance companies were pulling in Texas after Hurricane Harvey. Texas residents have flood insurance but the insurance companies were saying the damage was not caused by a flood but by a hurricane. Oops, you don't have hurricane coverage. Too bad.

That is some bullshit if they can get away with that.

You mean like how some policies only pay out if it wasn't deemed "an act of god" which makes total sense to an Atheist. Because I'm sure this is a common thought after that happens.

"You're right it wasn't weather, I said unchristian things to my co-worker so Jesus set 500k acres on fire and burned my house down. No I will not need any money to rebuild because I want to be sure that I learned my lesson. Thank you Jesus!"
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/7/2017, 4:05 pm

LOL yea, Wylde, something like that.

I got matinee tickets to Thor: Ragnarok for Sunday morning at 10am. Tickets cost me $18.58 for both. Damn man. What a ripoff. Good thing I'm using gift cards I received from Capital One. Still bullshit, though. Only three five other people in the theater so far. Reserved seating, baby. La-Z-Boys!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/7/2017, 6:02 pm

joey con carne wrote:I got matinee tickets to Thor: Ragnarok for Sunday morning at 10am. Tickets cost me $18.58 for both. Damn man. What a ripoff. Good thing I'm using gift cards I received from Capital One. Still bullshit, though. Only three five other people in the theater so far. Reserved seating, baby. La-Z-Boys!

Random Thoughts - Page 10 Giphy
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/8/2017, 8:54 pm

Wow, just read that one of the biggest names in the adult film industry of the past few years, August Ames, hung herself to death in a public park near her home on Tuesday. She was only 23 years old.

Random Thoughts - Page 10 Before10

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/8/2017, 9:15 pm

Damn, that's terrible. Not familiar with her work but she's pretty. Why did she hang herself? May she rest in peace.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/9/2017, 12:37 pm

I recall another girl who did porn a couple of years back who killed herself with a shotgun.

That's pretty nuts hanging yourself in a public park. I don't want to imagine how awful things must have been for her to do something like that. That goes for both women.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 12/9/2017, 12:51 pm

I know the name, but not familiar. That's so sad.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/9/2017, 2:51 pm

joey con carne wrote:I recall another girl who did porn a couple of years back who killed herself with a shotgun.

That's pretty nuts hanging yourself in a public park. I don't want to imagine how awful things must have been for her to do something like that. That goes for both women.

August had very recently posted a tweet about how she wouldn't shoot a scene with a gay actor for her own safety and she was vilified online for being a homophobe and was endlessly attacked for her opinion in the days leading to her death. These women are expected to just shoot any kind of adult film and have absolutely no limits or they're constantly harassed for them by the public. Twitter seems to be nothing but a leading cause to massive psychological damage for most folks.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/10/2017, 1:39 pm

Kirk Douglas turned 101 on Saturday....... Shocked

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/10/2017, 3:46 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Kirk Douglas turned 101 on Saturday....... Shocked

Damn!

The first movie of his I ever saw was an Aussie flick: The Man From Snowy River. Great film. He played two roles.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/10/2017, 4:08 pm

Rusty wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Kirk Douglas turned 101 on Saturday....... Shocked

Damn!

The first movie of his I ever saw was an Aussie flick: The Man From Snowy River. Great film. He played two roles.

What are the odds, that was the same first Kirk Douglas movie for me too. My grandma LOVED it so when I was a kid, she had it on a lot.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next