BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+2
joey con carne
ForeverBlu
6 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/12/2017, 9:16 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:I read Bitcoin went up to $5000 today. Nearly halfway to $6000 at closing.

Bitcoin has been rallying all month and I am loving it.

I've started using a bitcoin cloud mining site that pays me out every day. Very new and unlike anything I've ever used before but I've been collecting daily payouts for over a week now and it's still working so I'm just gonna keep collecting that coin until the site goes down and if it doesn't....well my profits will continue to grow substantially every day with reinvestment.

Can you use Fidelity to invest? I think I might have an account set for 401k and I'm wondering if I can use that. They never tell you shit when they sign you up for these things at work.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/12/2017, 9:19 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Can you use Fidelity to invest? I think I might have an account set for 401k and I'm wondering if I can use that. They never tell you shit when they sign you up for these things at work.

I've never used Fidelity so I can't tell you but I manage my Crypto portfolio through an exchange called Coinbase.

You can link it to your bank account and purchase bitcoin, litcoin and ethereum instantly.

I have several different sites I use for mining bitcoin all funneling my daily profits into my coinbase account and then I lock them in cold storage. I also have a Coinme wallet linked to some local ATMs so I can exchange Bitcoin to USD pretty easily if necessary. However Coinbase also lets you sell your cryptos and send the money to a bank account if you choose. There are so many options and every site is different, it's a steep learning curve but once it all starts to click it's all consuming. I've basically been doing nothing but reading, mining, watching documentaries, investing and managing my portfolios ever since I discovered it.

There is a website I just discovered called egifter that lets you purchase hundreds of different giftcards with bitcoin from nearly every major company you can think of and print them out for instant use which opens up my options of what to do with my bitcoin substantially. Every day another company or service joins the bandwagon so it'll just get easier as time goes on but early adopters have the potential to make massive profits while others think it's too difficult to use right now.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 10/13/2017, 7:41 am

Happy Birthday Jason Vorhees!

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/13/2017, 7:59 am

ForeverBlu wrote:Happy Birthday Jason Vorhees!

You gonna binge em in his honor?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/13/2017, 3:29 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I've never used Fidelity so I can't tell you but I manage my Crypto portfolio through an exchange called Coinbase.

You can link it to your bank account and purchase bitcoin, litcoin and ethereum instantly. [/quote]

Coinbase has been coming up a lot in bitcoin articles. Exchanging bitcoins to cash instantly is something that was made possible yesterday, right? I think I read that somewhere.

WyldeMan wrote:I have several different sites I use for mining bitcoin all funneling my daily profits into my coinbase account and then I lock them in cold storage. I also have a Coinme wallet linked to some local ATMs so I can exchange Bitcoin to USD pretty easily if necessary. However Coinbase also lets you sell your cryptos and send the money to a bank account if you choose. There are so many options and every site is different, it's a steep learning curve but once it all starts to click it's all consuming. I've basically been doing nothing but reading, mining, watching documentaries, investing and managing my portfolios ever since I discovered it.

There is a website I just discovered called egifter that lets you purchase hundreds of different giftcards with bitcoin from nearly every major company you can think of and print them out for instant use which opens up my options of what to do with my bitcoin substantially. Every day another company or service joins the bandwagon so it'll just get easier as time goes on but early adopters have the potential to make massive profits while others think it's too difficult to use right now.

Definitely sounds like it's very complicated. Almost feels like on purpose so people don't get into it. lol I've just been watching the stocks on Yahoo Finance and it just keeps going up.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/13/2017, 6:08 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Coinbase has been coming up a lot in bitcoin articles. Exchanging bitcoins to cash instantly is something that was made possible yesterday, right? I think I read that somewhere.

Yes, Coinbase used to require a few days between bank and exchange for funds but as of this week it's pretty much instant and they just added the cold storage vaults last month too. Suddenly their service keeps getting better at better at the exact time I get into this game, like it was just meant to be.   Cool

UltimateMarvel wrote:Definitely sounds like it's very complicated. Almost feels like on purpose so people don't get into it. lol I've just been watching the stocks on Yahoo Finance and it just keeps going up.

The first week or two I really didn't understand it but the more I read and watched it, everything finally started to click and all the confusion went away and now it's just exciting and profitable. I also somehow managed to luck the fuck out and found a bitcoin ATM only 20 minutes from my house when there are only 7 bitcoin ATMs in my entire state so I can send my online profits to my ATM wallet and then just go convert it all to USD within a few minutes if absolutely necessary.

If you're really interested I can PM you some links to the sources I use every day.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/13/2017, 7:54 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Yes, Coinbase used to require a few days between bank and exchange for funds but as of this week it's pretty much instant and they just added the cold storage vaults last month too. Suddenly their service keeps getting better at better at the exact time I get into this game, like it was just meant to be.   Cool

The first week or two I really didn't understand it but the more I read and watched it, everything finally started to click and all the confusion went away and now it's just exciting and profitable. I also somehow managed to luck the fuck out and found a bitcoin ATM only 20 minutes from my house when there are only 7 bitcoin ATMs in my entire state so I can send my online profits to my ATM wallet and then just go convert it all to USD within a few minutes if absolutely necessary.

If you're really interested I can PM you some links to the sources I use every day.

I'm interested. Send it. Thanks!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/13/2017, 9:20 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:If you're really interested I can PM you some links to the sources I use every day.

I'm interested. Send it. Thanks!

PM check. Cool
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 10/14/2017, 9:00 am

WyldeMan wrote:
ForeverBlu wrote:Happy Birthday Jason Vorhees!

You gonna binge em in his honor?

Yes.

Started yesterday.

My October WATCHathon started earlier this month.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/14/2017, 12:18 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:Yes.

Started yesterday.

Oh yeah, I was wondering when you were gonna start your annual thread.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 10/14/2017, 12:38 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
ForeverBlu wrote:Yes.

Started yesterday.

Oh yeah, I was wondering when you were gonna start your annual thread.

No thread this year.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/20/2017, 7:01 pm

How the hell has it been a week without a random post here? This is usually the most active thread here.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/20/2017, 7:35 pm

Random Thoughts - Page 8 200
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 10/21/2017, 2:53 am

I quit my job and got a new one in less than a week. Actually called out for 2 (non consecutive) days then quit the next day right after the interview for the job I accepted.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 10/21/2017, 3:21 am

Tyger wrote:I quit my job and got a new one in less than a week. Actually called out for 2 (non consecutive) days then quit the next day right after the interview for the job I accepted.

Sweet.

What line of work? If I may ask.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/21/2017, 6:35 am

Rusty wrote:
Tyger wrote:I quit my job and got a new one in less than a week. Actually called out for 2 (non consecutive) days then quit the next day right after the interview for the job I accepted.

Sweet.

What line of work? If I may ask.

Obviously since he makes out calls he's a gigolo and by interview he means married women leave money on the hotel dresser.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/21/2017, 8:47 am

Nice! Didn't like the old job?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 10/21/2017, 10:13 am

Haha, if only it was gigolo work, that would be more honorable. Both are call center jobs. I was promoted to floor supervisor at my old job. I liked the job but they kept putting us (floor supervisors) on the phones because the managers over promised how many agents they'd have. Other than that, I liked the actual job. Had more and more issues with the company though. My direct manager was basically tricked into quitting last Thursday so I knew then it was finally time to just get the fuck out.

New job is a step backwards back on the phones but they also do chat and email so your day is more broken up and the pay is $2/hr more than I got even in my supervisor position at my old job.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/21/2017, 10:23 am

Tyger wrote:My direct manager was basically tricked into quitting last Thursday so I knew then it was finally time to just get the fuck out.

Please explain to me how the hell someone gets tricked into quitting, I need to hear this story.....
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/21/2017, 1:04 pm

Tyger wrote:Haha, if only it was gigolo work, that would be more honorable. Both are call center jobs. I was promoted to floor supervisor at my old job. I liked the job but they kept putting us (floor supervisors) on the phones because the managers over promised how many agents they'd have. Other than that, I liked the actual job. Had more and more issues with the company though. My direct manager was basically tricked into quitting last Thursday so I knew then it was finally time to just get the fuck out.

New job is a step backwards back on the phones but they also do chat and email so your day is more broken up and the pay is $2/hr more than I got even in my supervisor position at my old job.

I understand, I hate call center jobs.

WyldeMan wrote:Please explain to me how the hell someone gets tricked into quitting, I need to hear this story.....

I was just about to ask the same question. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 10/21/2017, 1:14 pm

They were going to write her up for something she didn't do. Actually for saying something she didn't say to her team of floor supervisors. Nobody even asked any of us. She didn't accept that and put in her 2 weeks then they said no, you're done now.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/21/2017, 1:33 pm

Tyger wrote:They were going to write her up for something she didn't do. Actually for saying something she didn't say to her team of floor supervisors. Nobody even asked any of us. She didn't accept that and put in her 2 weeks then they said no, you're done now.

So someone told her "We heard some shit" and she said "I didn't say shit, so I Quit" and then they told her "No, you can just go kick rocks with your moccasins" and she walked????

You city folks sure do things different.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 10/21/2017, 2:40 pm

She’s not gonna fight to keep a job working for people she can’t trust, she’s going to fight them though
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/21/2017, 2:54 pm

Tyger wrote:She’s not gonna fight to keep a job working for people she can’t trust, she’s going to fight them though

I've never trusted anybody. Is that common among your people? I always assume everybody is a fucking snake so I never get bit.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/21/2017, 4:39 pm

Tyger wrote:They were going to write her up for something she didn't do. Actually for saying something she didn't say to her team of floor supervisors. Nobody even asked any of us. She didn't accept that and put in her 2 weeks then they said no, you're done now.

I see. Something like that happened to my aunt so it happens. She didn't like working there and she didn't even give them a 2 week's notice, she just quit.

WyldeMan wrote:I've never trusted anybody. Is that common among your people? I always assume everybody is a fucking snake so I never get bit.

Terrible way to live. It's better to think the opposite, you'll be happier. That way you're surprised by people when they do bite you. Smile
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/21/2017, 5:03 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Terrible way to live. It's better to think the opposite, you'll be happier. That way you're surprised by people when they do bite you. Smile

Well sir, I do not live in the land of My Little Pony so for me happiness is something from the fairytales of children, like Santa or Jesus. But I also lack the ability to feel empathy and I have a hair trigger temper so if somebody actually does bites me, I'd probably cave their head in with a lead pipe cause it's in my nature.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/21/2017, 9:37 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:Terrible way to live. It's better to think the opposite, you'll be happier. That way you're surprised by people when they do bite you. Smile

Well sir, I do not live in the land of My Little Pony so for me happiness is something from the fairytales of children, like Santa or Jesus. But I also lack the ability to feel empathy and I have a hair trigger temper so if somebody actually does bites me, I'd probably cave their head in with a lead pipe cause it's in my nature.

LOL! The savagery just doesn't stop with you, does it?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 10/21/2017, 10:42 pm

There's a difference between not trusting people and having legit reasons not to.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/22/2017, 7:14 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:LOL! The savagery just doesn't stop with you, does it?
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H.L. Mencken

Tyger wrote:There's a difference between not trusting people and having legit reasons not to.

Was that her first problem or was there a history with the boss? How long had she been there?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 10/22/2017, 10:23 am

I don't know all the details, she'd been with the company over 2 years, before this project started
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/22/2017, 11:52 am

That kind of stuff happens at my firm all the time. Maybe she wasn't buddy-buddy enough with her manager. Bottom line, they wanted her out for whatever reason and in order to avoid some lawsuit, they put something in her HR file to cover their asses. I don't know what the laws are in your state but doing something like that in NY is not necessary but maybe it's required in your state to avoid a wrongful termination lawsuit.

In my firm, what they do is put you on a PIP which is the cool way of saying Performance Improvement Plan. You can be a shining star but if they feel like you are not a good fit for the team, they fuck with you and put you on a PIP. And then they "re-evaluate" you after a set amount of months (after bleeding you dry on client work) and then fire you.

In other news, I just saw a news report saying some "major Dems" have put together $10 million dollars to campaign for Trump's impeachment. Geez. Give it up. Trump isn't going anywhere. They could feed all the hungry little kids in America with that money but instead they are focusing on some useless campaign which will do nothing. I can't help but shake my head after hearing that news.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/22/2017, 12:22 pm

joey con carne wrote:That kind of stuff happens at my firm all the time. Maybe she wasn't buddy-buddy enough with her manager. Bottom line, they wanted her out for whatever reason and in order to avoid some lawsuit, they put something in her HR file to cover their asses. I don't know what the laws are in your state but doing something like that in NY is not necessary but maybe it's required in your state to avoid a wrongful termination lawsuit.

In my firm, what they do is put you on a PIP which is the cool way of saying Performance Improvement Plan. You can be a shining star but if they feel like you are not a good fit for the team, they fuck with you and put you on a PIP. And then they "re-evaluate" you after a set amount of months (after bleeding you dry on client work) and then fire you.

In other news, I just saw a news report saying some "major Dems" have put together $10 million dollars to campaign for Trump's impeachment. Geez. Give it up. Trump isn't going anywhere. They could feed all the hungry little kids in America with that money but instead they are focusing on some useless campaign which will do nothing. I can't help but shake my head after hearing that news.

I've worked for a few companies with a HR department but as for official documentations against me, I never had any cause I am very careful about settling disputes without witnesses. A job is just a job to me, I've never cared about a career or being able to brag to someone about a job title so I've never been able to be leveraged by a boss over any supposed fear of losing said job cause all of my jobs have been total shit and I never cared if I lost em, though I have never been fired for bad job performance either.

However, I don't really have a personality or face that says "Please fuck with me, you'll like what you find". Most people assume I'm that guy at work who's most likely to murder them if they look at me sideways so I've pretty much always been left alone by co-workers and bosses. Needless to say making friends at work was never a priority or goal.

As for Donald, nobody needs to worry about impeaching that fat bastard, his heart will explode because he's 70 and eats only fried foods while he sits on his fat ass tweeting all day. But hey if not, the CIA will Kennedy him.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/22/2017, 2:27 pm

I think I'd like to have worked with you at some point. I bet we would have gotten along well at work. Personally, I prefer to be left alone but when it comes to politics in the workplace, I navigate that shit like a pro. I hate everyone but everyone loves me.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/23/2017, 4:10 am

joey con carne wrote:I think I'd like to have worked with you at some point. I bet we would have gotten along well at work. Personally, I prefer to be left alone but when it comes to politics in the workplace, I navigate that shit like a pro. I hate everyone but everyone loves me.

Most people I've worked with are so busy trying to get a head that they'll screw over or screw anybody just to get there. I've never cared about management tracks or fancy business cards, I'm there for a paycheck, not to gossip and make friends. I'm not a very subtle beast, you know exactly where you stand with me at all times. I am offline exactly who I am here so when it comes to office politics, I'm a bull in a china shop.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/28/2017, 2:54 pm

This is creepy as hell. KILL IT! KILL IT NOW! Razz
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 10/29/2017, 10:30 pm

Kevin Spacey finally got exposed.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 10/29/2017, 10:43 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:Kevin Spacey finally got exposed.

No one will care about it, unless that wasn't the only occurrence.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 10/29/2017, 11:40 pm

Rusty wrote:

Harvey's mess opened the flood gates.

Anthony Rapp spoke out, others will as well.

I've read/head some creepy shit about Spacey in recent yrs.

Mostly barely legal, not underaged tho.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/30/2017, 7:28 am

ForeverBlu wrote:
Rusty wrote:

Harvey's mess opened the flood gates.

Anthony Rapp spoke out, others will as well.

I've read/head some creepy shit about Spacey in recent yrs.

Mostly barely legal, not underaged tho.

Anthony Rapp?? I haven't heard about him in years.

Also, Spacey is FINALLY out? That's been the worst kept secret of his career for the last 20 years. But you mean he came out after being accused of assaulting a minor or am I misunderstanding?

Sounds like Spacey and Singer must have had a lot in common since their Usual Suspect days, both love young boys. I wonder if Spacey was one of those names Corey Feldman always refused to name from the big pedophilia ring that abused both the Coreys and many others since at least the 80's.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/30/2017, 7:36 am

Trump Fromer Campaign Manager Manafort Indicted on Conspiracy Charges Against the United States
Random Thoughts - Page 8 406ebb10
President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, and a former Manafort business associate, Rick Gates, were indicted Monday on felony charges of conspiracy against the United States, acting as an unregistered foreign agent, and several other financial counts involving tens of millions of dollars routed through offshore accounts.

The indictments, the first arising from Special Counsel Robert Mueller's sprawling investigation into possible coordination between Russia and Trump's 2016 election effort, bring the probe into a new phase and pose the threat of a years-long prison sentence for the man who once led the president's campaign.

But the indictment doesn't reference the Trump campaign or make any allegations about coordination between the Kremlin and the president's aides to influence the outcome of the election in Trump's favor. The indictment does allege a criminal conspiracy was continuing through February 2017.

The indictment filed in federal court in Washington accused both men of funneling tens of millions of dollars in payments through foreign companies and bank accounts as part of their political work in Ukraine. Manafort and Gates surrendered to federal authorities Monday, and were expected in court later in the day to face charges brought by Mueller's team.

The indictment lays out 12 counts including conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, acting as an unregistered foreign agent, making false statements and several charges related to failing to report foreign bank and financial accounts. The indictment alleges that they moved money through hidden bank accounts in Cyprus, St. Vincent and the Grenadines and the Seychelles.

In total, more than $75 million flowed through the offshore accounts. Manafort is accused of laundering more than $18 million, according to the indictment.

A spokesman for Manafort did not immediately return calls or text messages requesting comment. Manafort and Gates have previously denied any wrongdoing. The White House declined to comment on the charges.

Manafort, 68, was fired as Trump's campaign chairman in August 2016 after word surfaced that he had orchestrated a covert lobbying operation on behalf of pro-Russian interests in Ukraine. The indictments against Manafort and Gates were largely based on activities disclosed in August 2016 by The Associated Press, which reported that the pair had directly orchestrated a covert Washington lobbying operation on behalf of Ukraine's ruling political party.

Citing internal emails, the AP noted that Gates personally directed the work of two prominent Washington lobbying firms. The indictment quotes from some of the same emails the AP had obtained.

The indictment accuses Manafort and Gates of orchestrating a nearly decade-long conspiracy to covertly work for Ukrainian interests and launder millions of dollars through offshore accounts. Specifically, the indictment accuses Manafort of using "his hidden overseas wealth to enjoy a lavish lifestyle in the United States, without paying taxes on that income." That included using offshore accounts to purchase multimillion-dollar properties in the U.S., some of which the government is seeking to seize.

Mueller was appointed as special counsel in May to lead the Justice Department's investigation into whether the Kremlin worked with associates of the Trump campaign to tip the 2016 presidential election.

The appointment came one week after the firing of James Comey, who as FBI director led the investigation, and also followed the recusal months earlier of Attorney General Jeff Sessions from the probe.

Mueller's investigators have focused on Manafort for months. In July, they raided one of his homes in Virginia, searching for tax and international banking records.

Manafort joined Trump's campaign in March 2016 and oversaw the convention delegate strategy. Trump pushed him out in August amid a steady stream of negative headlines about Manafort's foreign consulting work.

Trump's middle son, Eric Trump, said in an interview at the time that his father was concerned that questions about Manafort's past were taking attention away from the billionaire's presidential bid.

Manafort has been a subject of a longstanding FBI investigation into his dealings in Ukraine and work for the country's former president, Viktor Yanukovych.

That investigation was incorporated into Mueller's broader probe.

Previously, he denied any wrongdoing related to his Ukrainian work, saying through a spokesman that it "was totally open and appropriate."

Manafort also recently registered with the Justice Department as a foreign agent for parts of Ukrainian work that occurred in Washington. The filing under the Foreign Agents Registration Act came retroactively, a tacit acknowledgment that he operated in Washington in violation of the federal transparency law.

Mueller's investigation has also reached into the White House, as he examines the circumstances of Comey's firing. Investigators have requested extensive documents from the White House about key actions since Trump took office and have interviewed multiple current and former officials.

Mueller's grand jury has also heard testimony about a June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower attended by a Russian lawyer as well as Manafort, Donald Trump Jr., and the president's son-in-law, Jared Kushner.

In Gates, Mueller brings in not just Manafort's chief deputy, but a key player from Trump's campaign who survived past Manafort's ouster last summer. As of two weeks ago, Gates was still working for Tom Barrack, a Trump confidant, helping with the closeout of the inauguration committee's campaign account.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/30/2017, 7:43 am

Trump's reaction:

Random Thoughts - Page 8 C1145577473f6c697ae5d5681498031d3de2cff6

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/30/2017, 4:35 pm

EXPOSED! Some good news for once.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/31/2017, 6:31 am

I can't say I've heard of Anthony Rapp before. His face is familiar, though.

I was reading the morning paper about this Manafort situation and he is accused of pocketing tens of millions of dollars from Ukraine over a span of ten or so years. Damn, homeboy is loaded.

I accidentally had my television tuned to Colbert last night and he was making some jokes about Manafort. I didn't get it but I suppose I do now. I mean, I understand the references but Colbert is still not funny. At all.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 10/31/2017, 6:56 am

I like Colbert when I see him but I never go out of my way to see him
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 10/31/2017, 8:08 am

Nevermind.