BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+2
joey con carne
ForeverBlu
6 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan 9/23/2017, 9:27 am

Well after six months of my constant bitching, Hulu has completely redesigned their platform around their Live tv service. I didn't think they were working on anything new and then it just showed up this week. NOICE!

Hulu is grabbing up every title that Netflix drops and over the next few weeks they're dropping a lot more content as they continue to move towards keeping only the content that Netflix produces while Hulu has already acquired most of them and continues to grow at a rapid pace and have added a live TV option for $40 a month and full access to their library.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/23/2017, 2:35 pm

I just stumbled across this Ted Talk about the Dark Web by Mr Bill S Preston, Esquire!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

MOST EXCELLENT!

Random Thoughts - Page 7 Bandt10
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/24/2017, 11:41 am

Really happy that Trump has taken a time out from inciting Kim Jong Un into bombing us and gotten into issues that really matter, like sons of bitches who kneel during football game anthems.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/24/2017, 12:10 pm

Is he not an actor anymore?

I agree, we should all want privacy and to protect our personal information. It's why I got myself a VPN recently. I'm gonna check out this dark web. I almost did before but didn't want to do it on Windows, gotta use Linux.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/24/2017, 5:58 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Is he not an actor anymore?

I only ever saw Alex in The Lost Boys, two Bill and Ted movies and a cult classic of terrible called Freaked. But it's been probably 25 years since I'd seen him.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/25/2017, 9:13 am

Anthony Weiner just got sentenced to 21 months for sexting with that 15 year old girl.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 9/25/2017, 9:58 am

WyldeMan wrote:Anthony Weiner just got sentenced to 21 months for sexting with that 15 year old girl.

A slap on the wrist.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/25/2017, 1:30 pm

Random Thoughts - Page 7 Y3iKUmom Random Thoughts - Page 7 JE2ALEym Random Thoughts - Page 7 Qyd5IYBm Random Thoughts - Page 7 LUM8PrFm
Random Thoughts - Page 7 4SjT5Lgm Random Thoughts - Page 7 G46TV0Sm
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/25/2017, 2:07 pm

Joey, way too many Weiner pics for this forum....

However, until this moment I never realized how much he looks like a skeevy Pauly Shore. Shocked
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/25/2017, 6:28 pm

He makes that face a lot. Sorry for the Weinerbomb.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/25/2017, 7:20 pm

joey con carne wrote:Sorry for the Weinerbomb.

What are "Things Anthony Weiner might say to a fifteen year old girl"....
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/26/2017, 4:50 pm

Jimmy has been talking a lot about the healthcare bill lately and he's been getting a lot of support from people on this issue, looking like the bill won't pass though.

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/28/2017, 6:03 pm

I posted a little bit ago about Roku going to IPO which happened today, shot up from the $14 IPO price after the open and closed at $23.50. On speculation and love of my own Roku products I bought 500 shares at the IPO price. Looking forward to seeing what my $7k investment will do for me next after profiting nearly $4800 on the first day. I'm very curious to see if this is just initial hype that will crash after a few days or if this is a long term play.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/28/2017, 8:06 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I posted a little bit ago about Roku going to IPO which happened today, shot up from the $14 IPO price after the open and closed at $23.50. On speculation and love of my own Roku products I bought 500 shares at the IPO price. Looking forward to seeing what my $7k investment will do for me next after profiting nearly $4800 on the first day. I'm very curious to see if this is just initial hype that will crash after a few days or if this is a long term play.

Yep, I read about this. Could go either way, we'll have to see. Damn, you went all in. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/29/2017, 5:10 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:I posted a little bit ago about Roku going to IPO which happened today, shot up from the $14 IPO price after the open and closed at $23.50. On speculation and love of my own Roku products I bought 500 shares at the IPO price. Looking forward to seeing what my $7k investment will do for me next after profiting nearly $4800 on the first day. I'm very curious to see if this is just initial hype that will crash after a few days or if this is a long term play.

Yep, I read about this. Could go either way, we'll have to see. Damn, you went all in. lol

All in? No way man, $7k is a small piece of my portfolio. I have also been experiencing a good run in my first week on the Crypto market, three of my four currency investments are already starting to pay off. However, I don't consider anything true profit just because of some big fluctuations, it could all be gone tomorrow and that's all in the game. Cool
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/29/2017, 1:04 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:

All in? No way man, $7k is a small piece of my portfolio. I have also been experiencing a good run in my first week on the Crypto market, three of my four currency investments are already starting to pay off. However, I don't consider anything true profit just because of some big fluctuations, it could all be gone tomorrow and that's all in the game. Cool

You've been in the game a long time, maybe that's why. I wouldn't go more than $3k if it was me but that's just fear talking. If I had your knowledge, I would bet more. Remember that book you recommended to me by Cramer? I started it but stopped half way and didn't pick it up. Embarassed
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/29/2017, 1:21 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:You've been in the game a long time, maybe that's why. I wouldn't go more than $3k if it was me but that's just fear talking. If I had your knowledge, I would bet more. Remember that book you recommended to me by Cramer? I started it but stopped half way and didn't pick it up. Embarassed

Investing isn't for everyone, you've either got to have no family or no regard for them because the wins and losses can be substantial and you can wiped out overnight.

In the last week, I've read five new books on crypto currencies and the blockchain. When I get interested in something, especially financially I go full tilt on my research as well as my investing. I also believe in diversification and have invested in four different currencies because it's still too early to tell and to claim anything more than speculation would be reckless.

One of the currencies is called Dogecoin, it started as a silly novelty coin that currently cost fractions of a penny and yet after four years in existence it's still one of the top coins around, has a ridiculously committed online community of supporters and has been used to help fund several big charity events and I bought 100,000 Dogecoins for $147. I'll tell you why I bought those for one very simple reason, if the Doge ever manages to hit .01 then I'm looking at around $1k return which isn't all that great but if it by some miracle of heavy adoption and circulation it ever hits $1 well now my $147 investment would be worth $100k. So you can see why I'd be willing to risk money on pure speculation and I can easily double my holdings here if I see the right kind of movement. The potential could limitless, or it could be a novelty that fades away and I'm only out $147 and the time I spent researching it.

My other three crypto investments are in Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/30/2017, 6:59 am

Elon Musk Unveils Plan for City-to-City Rocket Travel
Going around the world in a day is so cliche to Elon Musk.

After sharing his updated plans to hit Mars and the Moon with the International Astronautical Congress on Thursday night, the Tesla and SpaceX head honcho unveiled a plan to shoot passengers “anywhere on Earth in under an hour” using rockets.

In a SpaceX video that breaks down the idea, commuters in New York City use SpaceX’s upcoming mega-rocket (nicknamed “Big F–king Rocket”) to enter the Earth’s orbit, separates into a smaller ship, and blast towards Shanghai. Total trip time: 39 minutes, after hitting speeds of 27,000 kilometers per hour (or nearly 17,000 miles per hour).

If Shanghai isn’t for you, the video demo says London to Dubai or New York City in 29 minutes, Los Angeles to Toronto in 24 minutes, or Hong Kong to Singapore in 22 minutes are all options as well.

Musk said he wants to start building BFR within the next six to nine months, which he plans on using to send humans to Mars by 2024.

Details on the project were scarce. Musk didn’t mention when the proposed rocket-around-the-world trips would first launch, or how many passengers can go. Later on his Instagram account, Musk said the “cost per seat should be about the same as a full fare economy in an aircraft. Forgot to mention that.”

Musk was mainly focused on the Red Planet while addressing the IAC in Australia. The entrepreneur said SpaceX is aiming to land two cargo ships on Mars in 2022 to leave supplies needed for human exploration.

“That’s not a typo — although it is aspirational,” said Musk on hitting Mars within five years.

Is Elon Musk’s Rocket-Travel Plan Legit? We Asked a Rocket Scientist
Random Thoughts - Page 7 Muskpo10
Elon Musk had wannabe astronauts buzzing on Friday with an announcement that SpaceX hopes to use rockets to shoot passengers “anywhere on Earth in under an hour.”

Musk didn’t announce when the rocket trips would be available to the public, but according to Madhu Thangavelu, professor of astronautical engineering at the University of Southern California, the idea is more than a novelty — it’s a reality on the near horizon.

“I’m looking at between five to 10 years,” said Thankgavelu. “It’s mind-boggling for a lot of people who are not in the technical arena, but those that are studying new materials and new ways of operations on space crafts and rocket ships know it’s doable — and as Elon has shown here at SpaceX, it’s not only doable, it’s been done. So we really need to take our hats off to that can-do company, SpaceX.”

The game changer, according to Professor Thankgavelu, has been SpaceX’s development of reusable rockets, making rocket travel a more affordable option.

“Elon Musk turned the tables on the entire system, by this term ‘reusability,'” said Thankgavelu. “It’s nothing new, we’ve been doing this with planes for a hundred years. We don’t throw away things from planes every time we get from place to place, do we? We just put gas in it and fly.”

What about the speed, though? To get from New York City to Shanghai — as Musk’s video demonstration showed the International Astronautical Congress in Australia — travelers would be darting at a rate of about 17,000 miles per hour. For someone that has a hard time getting on rides at Six Flags, that seems like a bit much.

Thankgavelu said that while there will “be forces on the body during acceleration and deceleration,” the velocity won’t be as apparent to those inside the rocket — just like being in a plane doesn’t feel like traveling at several hundred miles per hour.

Beyond travel, this transportation revolution will have business and health ramifications as well, according to Thankgavelu. Getting goods across the world will be much easier and quicker. The same goes for time-sensitive deliveries like human organs. “Once you increase the speed of a factor of 10, the whole world becomes possible for donor organs,” he said.

Moving forward, Thankgavelu sees the push towards commuter rocket travel resembling a 21st Century version of “The Aviator” — with Howard Hughes and Juan Trippe battling to be the first international airline. Musk’s likely adversary in this scenario? Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos.

But Thankgavelu salutes Muskeven just for getting the plan off the ground and orbiting around our minds.

“Before you know it, all of us will be doing economy travel at 10 times speed as we do now,” said Thankgavelu.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/30/2017, 9:49 am

WyldeMan wrote:Investing isn't for everyone, you've either got to have no family or no regard for them because the wins and losses can be substantial and you can wiped out overnight.

Selfish bastard! When in the hell are you gonna settle down? Have some kids, there is your real investment.  Razz

WyldeMan wrote:In the last week, I've read five new books on crypto currencies and the blockchain. When I get interested in something, especially financially I go full tilt on my research as well as my investing. I also believe in diversification and have invested in four different currencies because it's still too early to tell and to claim anything more than speculation would be reckless.

One of the currencies is called Dogecoin, it started as a silly novelty coin that currently cost fractions of a penny and yet after four years in existence it's still one of the top coins around, has a ridiculously committed online community of supporters and has been used to help fund several big charity events and I bought 100,000 Dogecoins for $147. I'll tell you why I bought those for one very simple reason, if the Doge ever manages to hit .01 then I'm looking at around $1k return which isn't all that great but if it by some miracle of heavy adoption and circulation it ever hits $1 well now my $147 investment would be worth $100k. So you can see why I'd be willing to risk money on pure speculation and I can easily double my holdings here if I see the right kind of movement. The potential could limitless, or it could be a novelty that fades away and I'm only out $147 and the time I spent researching it.

That's not too bad, I could afford to give up $147. Setting up a portfolio and all that adds up though.

WyldeMan wrote:My other three crypto investments are in Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum.

Never heard of Litecoin or Ethereum. Bitcoin is the most popular though, right? Guess there are options now because crypto is in.

WyldeMan wrote:Elon Musk Unveils Plan for City-to-City Rocket Travel

Musk has ideas that are very out there. I wouldn't get on in one of those. I feel safer on a plane. He had another idea of underground transportation tunnel not too long ago for NYC I believe. I do love his solar shingles though, they need to get on that. Why is US not pushing solar? It's the future.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/30/2017, 1:04 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Selfish bastard! When in the hell are you gonna settle down? Have some kids, there is your real investment.  Razz

I'll settle down when I'm forced to but I live my life exactly how I want and I answer to no bosses because of my years of investments. I've essentially been retired since before I turned 30 years old and with exception of this summer where I helped my cousin get his painting business going, I don't really work much because I don't need to, I just live off my portfolio and various checking and savings accounts. I'm 32, no kids, not married, I own my home, my cars and I have no debt. But I also don't live an extravagant lifetsyle, I prefer simple so I don't own a lot and I don't really go places that cost me a lot. I'm just comfortable with my lifestyle.

Besides I got a four year old niece that I love and get to spoil and then return to her mother at the end of the day so I don't need a little wylde bastard of my own just yet.  Cool

UltimateMarvel wrote:That's not too bad, I could afford to give up $147. Setting up a portfolio and all that adds up though.

Well it's not done through a Wall Street based exchange with portfolio fees since sign up for everything is free but it's a fairly intricate topic because of how many places you can buy and then store your crypto so I can provide you with if you'd like some links to break it down but it's not a quick or briefly discussed topic.  geek

UltimateMarvel wrote:Never heard of Litecoin or Ethereum. Bitcoin is the most popular though, right? Guess there are options now because crypto is in.

In the world of Crypto, Bitcoin is Gold and Litcoin is Silver. I believe much more in Litcoin as a currency based on what I've learned over Bitcoin but seems like a strictly investment play because of all the people hoarding and only using it on very expensive purchases like houses and cars it but Litecoin will be the one used as actual currency for regular purchases. Bitcoin has a mystery creator that nobody knows, they're not even sure if he's one person or many under an alias but Litecoin has a very public face and is about to get some big updates. This is another very complex issue, check out the Netflix docu "Banking on Bitcoin" to see just how crazy it is.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 9/30/2017, 2:56 pm

I watched Atlanta (season 1) yesterday. Really good. I forgive Donald for not naming it Hotlanta now.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/30/2017, 6:52 pm

Tyger wrote:I watched Atlanta (season 1) yesterday. Really good. I forgive Donald for not naming it Hotlanta now.

Was it good enough to justify his abandoning Community for it?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/30/2017, 8:40 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Well it's not done through a Wall Street based exchange with portfolio fees since sign up for everything is free but it's a fairly intricate topic because of how many places you can buy and then store your crypto so I can provide you with if you'd like some links to break it down but it's not a quick or briefly discussed topic.  geek

Lay it on me. I still want to learn about it even if I don't do anything with it.

WyldeMan wrote:In the world of Crypto, Bitcoin is Gold and Litcoin is Silver. I believe much more in Litcoin as a currency based on what I've learned over Bitcoin but seems like a strictly investment play because of all the people hoarding and only using it on very expensive purchases like houses and cars it but Litecoin will be the one used as actual currency for regular purchases. Bitcoin has a mystery creator that nobody knows, they're not even sure if he's one person or many under an alias but Litecoin has a very public face and is about to get some big updates. This is another very complex issue, check out the Netflix docu "Banking on Bitcoin" to see just how crazy it is.

Maybe I will.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 10/1/2017, 12:31 am

WyldeMan wrote:
Tyger wrote:I watched Atlanta (season 1) yesterday. Really good. I forgive Donald for not naming it Hotlanta now.

I forgave him for that a long time ago. That show went downhill hard in season 3 and never really recovered.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 10/1/2017, 4:26 pm

Tyger wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

I forgave him for that a long time ago. That show went downhill hard in season 3 and never really recovered.

Season 4 was the downfall for me. It was never the same for me once Chevy Chase departed.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/1/2017, 4:55 pm

Rusty wrote:
Tyger wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

Season 4 was the downfall for me. It was never the same for me once Chevy Chase departed.

I always hated Pierce so Chevy leaving was something I remember waiting excitingly for but Abed really didn't work nearly as well without Troy around.

Though I haven't even watched Community since it wrapped so maybe another viewing is something I should do soon, Hulu has the series.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/2/2017, 5:51 am

Woke up to see the news of the worst mass shooting in US history last night and it happened on the Vegas strip during a country music festival.

A 64 year old man started spraying bullets down into a crowd of people attending a country music fest on the strip from up in his hotel room on the 32nd floor of the Manderlay Bay Hotel.

He killed over 50 and wounded 200 others with over 400 people heading to local hospitals from all the panic and trampling that broke out as people fled for their lives....... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/2/2017, 6:37 am

I just read about that earlier this morning. Apparently, the guy had more than 10 rifles in his hotel room.

What the heck was his motive? What the hell.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/2/2017, 1:09 pm

joey con carne wrote:I just read about that earlier this morning. Apparently, the guy had more than 10 rifles in his hotel room.

What the heck was his motive? What the hell.

The man who killed at least 58 people in the United States worst ever mass shooting was a wealthy property owner and a regular in Las Vegas casinos who made a living through "gambling and speculation," it was claimed on Monday.

Stephen C Paddock, 64, killed himself before armed police blasted their way into his hotel room on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel in Las Vegas on Sunday night.

Next to his body, police found an arsenal of weapons including more than ten rifles but no immediate clue telling them what drove him to open fire from his window at concert goers below.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/2/2017, 3:55 pm

Very sad. Not terrorism from what I heard. Probably mental issues or something like that.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/2/2017, 7:26 pm

"Probably mental issues"? I think it's safe to say one definitely has serious mental issues to do something like that.

Last I saw on the news a few hours ago said the death count was up to 59.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/3/2017, 6:23 am

joey con carne wrote:"Probably mental issues"? I think it's safe to say one definitely has serious mental issues to do something like that.

Last I saw on the news a few hours ago said the death count was up to 59.

American Pedigree.

The brother of Stephen Paddock, the 64-year-old gunman who opened fire on concertgoers during a Las Vegas country music festival on Sunday night, has revealed disturbing information about their family history.

According to NBC News national correspondent Peter Alexander, Eric Paddock has revealed that their father, Patrick Benjamin Paddock, was a bank robber who used to be on the FBI's Most Wanted list.

The Daily Intelligencerobtained an FBI poster dating back to 1969 that depicts a wanted man by the name of Benjamin Hoskins Paddock, who was "diagnosed as psychopathic, has carried firearms in commission of bank robberies" and "reportedly has suicidal tendencies and should be considered armed and very dangerous."
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/4/2017, 7:10 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Lay it on me. I still want to learn about it even if I don't do anything with it.

Sorry Abe, hectic last few days and I totally forgot to get back to you. I think a couple easy to follow brief intro videos is the easiest way to get an understanding and then from here I can hit you up with some good links to see how crypto is exploding all around the world.

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/4/2017, 4:05 pm

I understand. I'll check'em out and let you know. Thanks!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/7/2017, 12:20 pm

Tesla Is Helping Puerto Rico Get Power After Hurricane Maria
Hundreds of Powerwall are being sent to the Hurricane Maria-damaged island.

Eight days ago, Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico as a Category 4 storm causing widespread damage and knocking out electrical power to the entire island of 3.5 million residents. As soon as the storm passed, Tesla began sending hundreds of Powerwall battery systems that can be paired with solar panels to the devastated island in an effort to restore electric power there.

And the shipments of Powerwall battery systems are continuing, a Tesla spokesman confirmed.

The Powerwall, which was first introduced in April 2015, is a battery designed for homes that store the energy generated by solar panels.

Tesla employees are currently in Puerto Rico working on installations of the battery systems and installing or repairing solar there. The employees are coordinating efforts with local organizations.

Tesla CEO Elon Musk has also personally donated $250,000 to the relief effort.

Numerous companies, including many automakers have pledged money to support hurricane relief efforts in Texas from Hurricane Harvey, in Florida from Hurricane Irma, and now Puerto Rico. Other companies are offering direct help in restoring power and telecommunications.

For example, Facebook has dispatched a “connectivity team” to supply emergency telecommunications support to Puerto Rico, much of which has been rendered a communications black spot.

Tesla previously extended help to Hurricane Irma victims who own its electric cars. After a request from one Tesla owner preparing to evacuate as Hurricane Irma barreled towards Florida, the automaker pushed out a temporary software update to extend the battery range. Tesla didn’t just accommodate the one Florida resident. Instead, the company decided to extend the battery range for all Model S and Model X cars with 60-kilowatt hour and 70-kwh battery packs. The packs were expanded to 75kwh capacity.

Puerto Rico still has no power on the island. Generators are providing electricity to only high-priority sites such as hospitals, leaving millions without access to basic needs that power provides.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/7/2017, 12:24 pm

While Trump mocks the people of PR, leave it up to President of the World Elon Musk to save the day.

I also can't wait to see how it all turns out because a solar setup of this scale will be an incredible show for the rest of the world that fossil fuels are the past.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/11/2017, 7:47 am

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/11/2017, 4:19 pm

WyldeMan wrote:While Trump mocks the people of PR, leave it up to President of the World Elon Musk to save the day.

I also can't wait to see how it all turns out because a solar setup of this scale will be an incredible show for the rest of the world that fossil fuels are the past.

He repealed Obama's Clean Power Plant policy this week. Evil or Very Mad
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/11/2017, 7:05 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:While Trump mocks the people of PR, leave it up to President of the World Elon Musk to save the day.

He repealed Obama's Clean Power Plant policy this week. Evil or Very Mad

He's been busy cause he's also removed birth control coverage from employee health insurance for 64 million women. Compound that with his earlier abortion bans and we're looking at a massive population explosion..
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 10/11/2017, 7:12 pm

WyldeMan wrote:

He's been busy cause he's also removed birth control coverage from employee health insurance for 64 million women. Compound that with his earlier abortion bans and we're looking at a massive population explosion..

Wait. Why is birth control a employee health insurance issue?
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/11/2017, 7:30 pm

WyldeMan wrote:He's been busy cause he's also removed birth control coverage from employee health insurance for 64 million women. Compound that with his earlier abortion bans and we're looking at a massive population explosion..

I didn't hear about this. 20 weeks is the limit looks like. The earlier the better though I say, it's just cruel the more you wait.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/12/2017, 8:33 am

Rusty wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

Wait. Why is birth control a employee health insurance issue?

Because Americans are too stupid to be responsible for their own shit. It's easier to say it's the government's or insurance company's fault than take responsibility while humping and say "Although if feels quite wonderful, perhaps it would be beneficial for both of us if I did not leave my penis inside your vagina when I blow my load."

Don't forget, we are the country in which people need to have "Caution: Beverage is hot" written on the outside of a cup of coffee to remind them coffee is, indeed, hot. It's because of Americans, other countries have to put those warnings on their cups, too, on the off-chance an American visits their establishment.

I just saw some pics of the wildfires in California. Holy crap, I had no idea it was so bad. There are entire neighborhoods now just ashes. Sure, they have fire insurance but money can't replace things with sentimental value. Really sad to see those pictures of the damage caused.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/12/2017, 10:59 am

joey con carne wrote:Because Americans are too stupid to be responsible for their own shit. It's easier to say it's the government's or insurance company's fault than take responsibility while humping and say "Although if feels quite wonderful, perhaps it would be beneficial for both of us if I did not leave my penis inside your vagina when I blow my load."

Don't forget, we are the country in which people need to have "Caution: Beverage is hot" written on the outside of a cup of coffee to remind them coffee is, indeed, hot. It's because of Americans, other countries have to put those warnings on their cups, too, on the off-chance an American visits their establishment.

I just saw some pics of the wildfires in California. Holy crap, I had no idea it was so bad. There are entire neighborhoods now just ashes. Sure, they have fire insurance but money can't replace things with sentimental value. Really sad to see those pictures of the damage caused.

Ahmuricans are the Idiocracy.

Tens of Thousands of acres of Washington and California have burned just over the last few months.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/12/2017, 5:45 pm

I read Bitcoin went up to $5000 today. Nearly halfway to $6000 at closing.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/12/2017, 8:29 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I read Bitcoin went up to $5000 today. Nearly halfway to $6000 at closing.

Bitcoin has been rallying all month and I am loving it.

I've started using a bitcoin cloud mining site that pays me out every day. Very new and unlike anything I've ever used before but I've been collecting daily payouts for over a week now and it's still working so I'm just gonna keep collecting that coin until the site goes down and if it doesn't....well my profits will continue to grow substantially every day with reinvestment.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next