BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+2
joey con carne
ForeverBlu
6 posters

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/11/2017, 8:35 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:I only heard of one, the real estate woman who was killed by her husband. Can't believe people are trying to use the storm as cover.

That was literally the plot of True Detective season one. Cool

lol True. People are not that clever enough to get away with it though.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/12/2017, 9:15 pm

This whole Equifax ordeal is a bummer. I mean if any company needed better security............ Rolling Eyes Stock is plummeting so fast. lol If you were in, it's time to get out.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 9/12/2017, 10:55 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:I only heard of one, the real estate woman who was killed by her husband. Can't believe people are trying to use the storm as cover.

That was literally the plot of True Detective season one. Cool

lol True. People are not that clever enough to get away with it though.

Doesn't the same shit happen on Independence Day? Sure I remember news stories of heightened murder rates as people are using the noise of the fireworks to shoot people unnoticed.

Could be fake news.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 9/13/2017, 12:53 am

The Apple keynote is an expensive 2 hours
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/13/2017, 7:31 am

Rusty wrote:Doesn't the same shit happen on Independence Day? Sure I remember news stories of heightened murder rates as people are using the noise of the fireworks to shoot people unnoticed.

Could be fake news.

Killers have long used storms as cover because the scene of the crime but also in our time because virtually all forensic evidence is destroyed in the elements so these crimes are never accurately reported as murders, they're typically reported as drownings or missing persons. According to the FBI there are over 50 active serial killers in the United States and they can't all use obvious violence can they? But in some cases, like with the asshole in Texas it was an isolated incident where he was just a POS who thought he could kill his ex for leaving him.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/13/2017, 5:14 pm

Tyger wrote:The Apple keynote is an expensive 2 hours

I feel sorry for the people getting it on release. $1K for a freaking phone is ridiculous to me. I spend $150 on mine and that was a lot for me, bought out of necessity and not for the bells and whistles. Also, fuck Apple! Samsung/Android all the way! Very Happy
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/13/2017, 6:07 pm

I want the LG G7 next year. Should start at about $750 but after a few months, being LG, it should be down to like $550.

I haven't done shit at work for the last three days. I did maybe 5 hours of real actual work in three days. Sucks.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/13/2017, 6:42 pm

joey con carne wrote:I want the LG G7 next year. Should start at about $750 but after a few months, being LG, it should be down to like $550.

I haven't done shit at work for the last three days. I did maybe 5 hours of real actual work in three days. Sucks.

I don't do much in my job either. You're complaining about getting paid for not doing anything? HOW DARE YOU? Razz Time goes faster when you're busy though, I get it. This is the best job I've ever had though so I'm loving it.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 9/13/2017, 6:56 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
I don't do much in my job either. You're complaining about getting paid for not doing anything? HOW DARE YOU? Razz Time goes faster when you're busy though, I get it. This is the best job I've ever had though so I'm loving it.

So the new job is working out? Good to hear. Any hot chicks? Twisted Evil
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/13/2017, 7:17 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
Tyger wrote:The Apple keynote is an expensive 2 hours

I feel sorry for the people getting it on release. $1K for a freaking phone is ridiculous to me. I spend $150 on mine and that was a lot for me, bought out of necessity and not for the bells and whistles. Also, fuck Apple! Samsung/Android all the way! Very Happy

My phone cost $30 and I get 90 days of service for $20. I only use burners. Cool
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/13/2017, 8:00 pm

Amber Tamblyn’s Open Letter to James Woods: ‘I See Your Gaslight and Now Will Raise You a Scorched Earth’
Random Thoughts - Page 6 Amber-10
Amber Tamblyn has even more to say on the subject of James Woods, calling him a “silencer” for denying her accusation that he hit on her when she was only 16.

“Since you’ve now called me a liar, I will now call you a silencer. I see your gaslight and now will raise you a scorched earth,” she wrote.

Gaslighting is a practice in which abusers try to make their targets question their own sanity. (In a widely shared essay last year, Teen Vogue writer Lauren Duca accused President Trump of gaslighting the whole country.) In her open letter, Tamblyn goes into details of her accusation against Woods — to send a signal that her memory is crystal clear.

She says that the incident occurred at Mel’s Diner on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood with her friend Billy — and specifically recalled that she had just gotten her driver’s license. Tamblyn said they had just finished seeing a band perform and that Woods stopped them as they left. After some talk in which she recalled Woods initially seeming “very nice,” she said, Woods suggested they should all go to Las Vegas.

“It will be so much fun, I promise you. Nothing has to happen, we will just have a good time together,” she described him saying.

When she brought up her age, she expected him to be “horrified,” she said, but he replied: “Even better. We’ll have so much fun, I promise.”

Tamblyn’s Twitter exchange with Woods began this week when she responded to a thread between Woods and actor Armie Hammer, who’s starring in the gay coming-of-age film “Call Me By Your Name.” In a tweet Monday, Woods likened the relationship between the film’s two main characters to pedophilia. Hammer replied with, “Didn’t you date a 19 year old when you were 60…….?”

According to Business Insider, Woods started dating actress Ashley Madison in 2007 when she was just 19 years old. He was 59 at the time. They reportedly split seven years later, and Woods started dating 20-year-old Kristen Bauguess when he was 66.

Lena Dunham, Don Cheadle and Tamblyn’s husband David Cross, along with masses of people on Twitter, have tweeted in support of Tamblyn and shared their own stories about Woods.

“So it is with hope, Mr. Woods, that I ask you to go inward now and ask yourself the hard stuff. The ominous unconscious stuff. The archetypal masculinity stuff. The power-play stuff. The perversion persuasion stuff. The secretive stuff. The id’s most cherished stuff,” Tamblyn continued in her open letter.

The letter follows a Tamblyn tweet that warned Woods, “Calling me liar, James? This is now far from over. That I can promise.”

You can read the full letter over at Teen Vogue.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/13/2017, 8:45 pm

Rusty wrote:So the new job is working out? Good to hear. Any hot chicks? Twisted Evil

Oh yeah! Working a lot with Linux and I've been wanting to get more into that.

lol There are some sexy WOMEN but they're all probably married.

WyldeMan wrote:My phone cost $30 and I get 90 days of service for $20. I only use burners. Cool

Who are you hiding from? Who's after you? That price is unbeatable though. lol I pay $30 every month. Sad
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/13/2017, 9:35 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:lol There are some sexy WOMEN but they're all probably married.

"A ring don't plug no holes" - Mark Twain

UltimateMarvel wrote:Who are you hiding from? Who's after you? That price is unbeatable though. lol I pay $30 every month. Sad

None of my cellular activity can be traced for no particular reason. Cool

I used to pay around $90 a month for my Iphone but I prefer the $20 every 90 and no contracts, lol.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 9/13/2017, 10:35 pm

I don't know how people fuck with androids. I hate that OS so much.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/14/2017, 8:29 am

Damn, Selena Gomez has Lupus and just had a kidney transplant and she's only 25..... Shocked

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/14/2017, 3:01 pm

WyldeMan wrote:"A ring don't plug no holes" - Mark Twain

lol I'd rather keep my job. Has anyone here messed with a woman at work?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/14/2017, 4:36 pm

I have. Broke up an engagement. Not something I am proud of and if I could go back i would absolutely not have done it.

I would suggest not messing with people you work with. It can cause a lot of problems. Learn my mistake.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/14/2017, 6:50 pm

joey con carne wrote:I have. Broke up an engagement. Not something I am proud of and if I could go back i would absolutely not have done it.

I would suggest not messing with people you work with. It  can cause a lot of problems. Learn my mistake.

My policy is never deep your pen in the company ink, unless you don't plan on sticking around otherwise it's pure problems and if there's a husband involved it can get messy.....

Speaking of that, another Texas shit heel walked into the house he shared with his ex-wife earlier this week and shot her and six of her friends to death during the Cowboy's game cause he was having trouble moving on and then the cops took him out. It is being called the worse mass murder in Plano, Texas history.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/14/2017, 7:04 pm

Wow, that is awful. I did not hear about this until you mentioned it. What a piece of shit.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/14/2017, 7:07 pm

joey con carne wrote:Wow, that is awful. I did not hear about this until you mentioned it. What a piece of shit.

Like I said, Texas and Florida......Mother Nature ain't done with those fuckers yet.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/15/2017, 5:47 am

FB's favorite ZebraHeaded idiot Michael Rappoport is in a twitter war with future Senator Kid Rock over political correctness and the civil war.

This is where we now are, I hope the PC police are happy with everything they've accomplished.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/15/2017, 8:08 am

Beast Mode: Tesla To Unveil First Electric Semi-Trucks on October 26th
Random Thoughts - Page 6 Tesla-10
Elon Musk, CEO of the electric manufacturer Tesla, said the company will unveil the first all-electric semi tractor-trailer next month.

The trucks were designed in cooperation with unnamed companies in the trucking industry, Musk said during the annual Tesla shareholders meeting, and would rival traditional diesel models widely in use. The trucks could also be outfitted with Tesla's industry-leading autonomous driving software, though it has not said publicly whether that will be the case.

Musk said the company would unveil the truck on Oct. 26, but feedback so far from trucking companies has been overwhelmingly positive.

"We are showing off a working prototype at the end of September, but we have shown it to people who buy heavy duty trucking, and they all love it. They just want to know how many can they buy and how soon," he said at the shareholder meeting, which was held in July.

In a tweet Thursday announcing the unveiling date, Musk said the spectacle will live up to the hype.

"Worth seeing this beast in person. It's unreal," he said.

According to analysts at Morgan Stanley obtained by Business Insider, Tesla could begin selling the trucks as soon as 2020 and it's likely they have already been tested on roadways without the public realizing it.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/15/2017, 10:04 am

Does anybody here deal with BitCoin, Dogecoin, Ether or Litecoin?

I keep hearing a lot more about Cryptocurrency and earning through sites called "Faucets" that you can then invest with in a multitude of companies that let you build portfolios with the digital currencies.

I have been into stocks for years but I've never looked into cryptocurrency before and I've seen some pretty interesting investment sites linked to them. I just want to know if anybody here has legitimately made money through this alleged currency of the future?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/15/2017, 3:31 pm

Nope, I know of BitCoin but wasn't aware you can use it to invest as well. Cool!

Tesla is making moves right now. When I was looking for a job before this one, I was contacted by Tesla for an interview in Las Vegas. I had to decline because I'm not able to relocate at the moment.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/15/2017, 6:27 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Nope, I know of BitCoin but wasn't aware you can use it to invest as well. Cool!

Tesla is making moves right now. When I was looking for a job before this one, I was contacted by Tesla for an interview in Las Vegas. I had to decline because I'm not able to relocate at the moment.

I've spent all day studying cryptocurrency and I can't believe he big it really is, I had no clue.

Wow, you got Tesla interest? Nice!
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/15/2017, 7:00 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I've spent all day studying cryptocurrency and I can't believe he big it really is, I had no clue.

Isn't BitCoin all about protecting your identity? To invest in something is going to require some personal information, right? Not sure how it works but I'm sure they figured out a way.

WyldeMan wrote:Wow, you got Tesla interest? Nice!

Yeah man! I was surprised too. Small part of me wishes I took it but such is life. I love my new job though, doesn't even feel like a job really.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/15/2017, 8:47 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Isn't BitCoin all about protecting your identity? To invest in something is going to require some personal information, right? Not sure how it works but I'm sure they figured out a way.

Random Thoughts - Page 6 Giphy
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/17/2017, 2:40 pm

Banks are definitely not gonna like this. It'll probably take a while before people put their trust in it though.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/17/2017, 8:48 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Banks are definitely not gonna like this. It'll probably take a while before people put their trust in it though.

Well Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan have started to adopt and integrate bitcoin.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/19/2017, 7:10 am

Whats goin on guys? It's been abandon all threads this week. This place has been way too quiet.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 9/19/2017, 2:26 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Whats goin on guys? It's been abandon all threads this week. This place has been way too quiet.

I was thinking the same thing.

I've spent the past few days in pain. My back has decided to do it's annual "fuck you I'm not co-operating" dance. I can barely walk without assistance, so I've spent most my time either lying down or sitting in my recliner. They're the only two things that don't hurt, but unfortunately when I try and rise, they are what makes it worse.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/19/2017, 4:07 pm

Busy with work, get off at 5 and it's almost 6 when I get home. And haven't watched anything lately except Vice Principals. You guys check it out yet?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/20/2017, 7:01 am

Rusty wrote:I've spent the past few days in pain. My back has decided to do it's annual "fuck you I'm not co-operating" dance. I can barely walk without assistance, so I've spent most my time either lying down or sitting in my recliner. They're the only two things that don't hurt, but unfortunately when I try and rise, they are what makes it worse.

That sounds terrible, I know back pain and can relate. Some days its a heating pad, others its the ice pack all days its the cannabis.

On a different subject though Rust, over the last several days while heavily researching crypto currencies I keep reading article after article about Australia and how heavily they're pursuing BitCoin right now and in the immediate future by setting up 1500 BitCoin ATM's around your country. I was curious if you've noticed a BitCoin presence in your area or if it's still the same old currencies as usual.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/20/2017, 7:32 am

Sup bizzatches. Summer is quickly winding down as Autumn begins on Friday at 4:02pm. Time sure flies when you're miserable.

Bitcoin is another one of those things you wish you invested a bunch of money into back in the day.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/20/2017, 8:47 am

joey con carne wrote:Sup bizzatches. Summer is quickly winding down as Autumn begins on Friday at 4:02pm. Time sure flies when you're miserable.

Bitcoin is another one of those things you wish you invested a bunch of money into back in the day.

No shit.....a $1000 investment in Bitcoin 7 years ago would be worth $4,000,000 today. It's all still highly speculative but you can always convert your crypto currency to USD if you don't want the risk. One thing is for sure, a lot of money is still being made by a lot of people who are willing to still get after it now.

BitCoin may be the gold standard complete with controversies and all the hoarding that comes with but there are so many other currency options and you never know what's going to pay off, there are highly speculative coins that people absolutely love like Doge and actually spend like currency everyday.

However if everybody spends the next few years hoarding their BitCoin and LitCoin like they have been doing and with the limited coin releases meanwhile they are actually spending their DogeCoin, the silly little gimmick coin with the dog for a mascot created as a joke after an internet meme, it might actually surprise folks and catch but right now, it's still fractions of a penny and people still think it's just a fun thing to tip online with so you can still acquire it in huge blocks for nothing.

Open Bazaar is like Ebay for the Crypto world where you can buy tons of things with your play money.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 9/20/2017, 3:43 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
That sounds terrible, I know back pain and can relate. Some days its a heating pad, others its the ice pack all days its the cannabis.

On a different subject though Rust, over the last several days while heavily researching crypto currencies I keep reading article after article about Australia and how heavily they're pursuing BitCoin right now and in the immediate future by setting up 1500 BitCoin ATM's around your country. I was curious if you've noticed a BitCoin presence in your area or if it's still the same old currencies as usual.

I have no knowledge of Bitcoin, other than the regret that seems universal in not snatching some up years ago when I had the chance.

The 1500 Bitcoin ATM's seems like a bit of a stretch though.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/20/2017, 6:14 pm

Rusty wrote:I have no knowledge of Bitcoin, other than the regret that seems universal in not snatching some up years ago when I had the chance.

The 1500 Bitcoin ATM's seems like a bit of a stretch though.

That was where my knowledge began and ended with crypto currency until last Friday and since then it's been like a brain virus after I began to understand and now all I can see are the opportunities to make money. I've been playing Wall Street for over 15 years and am very used to big gains and loses so I'm used to all the constant bubble talk but what I find amusing is people act like the dot com crash ended the internet but arguably that crash led to some amazing companies rising from the ashes and cleaned house on a lot of the unworthy names so I'm hoping for something similar in the crypto market.[/quote]

Last edited by WyldeMan on 9/20/2017, 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/20/2017, 7:07 pm

What's the most loss you've suffered in this game?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/20/2017, 7:19 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:What's the most loss you've suffered in this game?

In my early 20's I was all about high risk and was throwing around everything I had into the markets and I'd be up and down a lot, the most I ever made was around $20k on Ford and my biggest loss was just shy of $10k on a combination of stocks which all tanked at the same time when many sectors went to shit the next quarter since this was right around '08 and '09.

If you put $1k into Crypto it's entirely possible and likely you will lose that $1k but on the off chance that you don't....there seems to me like way more upside than downside since I love a good speculation play and a lot of money is up for grabs right now that won't be in the near future.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/20/2017, 8:03 pm

WyldeMan wrote:In my early 20's I was all about high risk and was throwing around everything I had into the markets and I'd be up and down a lot, the most I ever made was around $20k on Ford and my biggest loss was just shy of $10k on a combination of stocks which all tanked at the same time when many sectors went to shit the next quarter since this was right around '08 and '09.

Not bad. If it was $10k all at once then I would say that's when you need to stop. lol And you do this by yourself, no broker?

WyldeMan wrote:If you put $1k into Crypto it's entirely possible and likely you will lose that $1k but on the off chance that you don't....there seems to me like way more upside than downside since I love a good speculation play and a lot of money is up for grabs right now that won't be in the near future.  

You need to set up a portfolio and stuff for Crypto? $1k is still a lot though, that's a month's rent. You have to go in thinking you're gonna lose it, that would ease the pain.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/21/2017, 8:05 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Not bad. If it was $10k all at once then I would say that's when you need to stop. lol And you do this by yourself, no broker?

Never used brokers, pretty much always used TD Ameritrade or something similar ever since I began trading.

UltimateMarvel wrote:You need to set up a portfolio and stuff for Crypto? $1k is still a lot though, that's a month's rent. You have to go in thinking you're gonna lose it, that would ease the pain.

Crypto is not an easy subject to tackle and you store your money in multiple places including print outs called paper wallets with QR codes and link addresses to keep it from being stolen but the security measures put in place for each crypto exchange is crazy, I've never seen real banks take half these precautions....

The more I read about Crypto the crazier it seems to get and even if it's all spec and just somehow magically goes away tomorrow I wouldn't be out any real money, I'm not going into credit card debt like a lot of folks or spending my life savings I'm using a few dollars and some faucet sites to grab up some fractions of digital coins before all the other nerds collects them all! I figure if anything I can always keep them until the demand requires that some other nerd with no self control pays me all of his USD for a print out of a coin with a dogs face on it like this.  Razz

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/21/2017, 3:21 pm

Wow! Something you should know actually, just today I read that China is not supporting cryptocurrency anymore but didn't really affect it much, supposedly it made it back within a few hours. lol Definitely a lot of people using it. I'm sure most hackers use it.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/21/2017, 5:37 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Wow! Something you should know actually, just today I read that China is not supporting cryptocurrency anymore but didn't really affect it much, supposedly it made it back within a few hours. lol Definitely a lot of people using it. I'm sure most hackers use it.

China keeps having big effects on the price but they don't really matter all that much since they're the only country outside of Columbia who wants to stop it, everybody in a suit else thinks they can stop it but thanks to decentralization they can't stop shit.

Crpyto will be a part of the future, the only thing undecided at this point is how big it will get.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/22/2017, 7:51 am

Great news everybody, Trump and Kim Jong Un have engaged in essentially a twitter war that has already escalated into talks of bombs being dropped.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/22/2017, 10:42 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Great news everybody, Trump and Kim Jong Un have engaged in essentially a twitter war that has already escalated into talks of bombs being dropped.

Twitter is Trump's domain, Kim must have not received the memo. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next