BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan 8/27/2024, 9:17 pm

Oasis Reunion: Liam and Noel Gallagher Announce First Concerts in Over 15 Years
Random Thoughts - Page 16 Oasis10
It seems Liam and Noel Gallagher are no longer looking back in anger — Oasis is officially getting back together.

After a 15-year feud, the band’s co-founders and siblings will let bygones be bygones as they prepare for a reunion tour in the U.K. next year. The Gallagher brothers announced Tuesday that they will play 14 shows in summer 2025, including four at London’s Wembley Stadium and four at Manchester’s Heaton Park. Other stops include Cardiff, Edinburgh and Dublin. Tickets go on sale at 9 a.m. local time on Aug. 31 via Ticketmaster, GigsAndTours.com and SeeTickets.com.

“There has been no great revelatory moment that has ignited the reunion – just the gradual realization that the time is right,” a press release stated. “Yet the timing must be a subconscious influence. This Thursday represents 30 years to the day since their electrifying debut album ‘Definitely Maybe’ was released, while 2025 will see the equally essential second record ‘(What’s the Story) Morning Glory?’ reach that same anniversary.”

For their part, the Gallagher brothers added: “The guns have fallen silent. The stars have aligned. The great wait is over. Come see. It will not be televised.”

According to the press release, plans are underway for the band to also tour outside of Europe next year.

On Sunday, the Gallaghers seemingly confirmed that Oasis would reunite after they both posted a cryptic clip on their respective X (formerly Twitter) accounts that displayed the date, “27.08.24.” The band’s official website also showed the same date on its main page, suggesting that an Oasis-related announcement would happen Tuesday.

That was not the only hint of a reunion: Over the weekend, Liam Gallagher responded to multiple fan inquiries and comments on X as reports about Oasis performing next year in the U.K. circulated online.

When one user complained about Oasis playing Heaton Park in Manchester, calling it a “terrible venue,” Liam Gallagher replied: “See you down the front you big fanny.”

The singer also wrote on X Sunday morning, “I never did like that word FORMER.”

Oasis formally disbanded in 2009 after Noel Gallagher’s departure from the British rock band.

In June, Liam Gallagher kicked off a tour celebrating the 30th anniversary of Oasis‘ debut studio album “Definitely Maybe.” A new reissue of the album will be released on Friday.

See Oasis’ full reunion tour dates below.

July 4, 2025 – Cardiff, Principality Stadium

July 5, 2025 – Cardiff, Principality Stadium

July 11, 2025 – Manchester, Heaton Park

July 12, 2025 – Manchester, Heaton Park

July 19, 2025 – Manchester, Heaton Park

July 20, 2025 – Manchester, Heaton Park

July 25, 2025 – London, Wembley Stadium

July 26, 2025 – London, Wembley Stadium

Aug. 2, 2025 – London, Wembley Stadium

Aug. 3, 2025 – London, Wembley Stadium

Aug. 8, 2025 – Edinburgh, Scottish Gas Murrayfield Stadium

Aug. 9, 2025 – Edinburgh, Scottish Gas Murrayfield Stadium

Aug. 16, 2025 – Dublin, Croke Park

Aug. 17, 2025 – Dublin, Croke Park

Dune Part II
Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes (Hulu/Disney+)
The Bikeriders (Peacock)

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime)
The Gentleman (Netflix)
Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
Sausage Fest: Foodtopia (Prime)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 8/28/2024, 8:31 pm

There are rumored US dates, but it’s stadiums and stadium concerts are generally pointless to me
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/30/2024, 12:48 pm

Last night professional hockey player Johnny Gaudreau and his brother were riding their bikes in Salem, New Jersey and a drunk driver mowed them down while trying to pass another car, killing them both.

Johnny was only 31 years old, he leaves behind a wife, a 2 year old daughter a 7 month old son.

As if that isn't tragic enough, both brothers were supposed to be groomsmen in their sister's wedding TODAY...

Some tragedies just rip through entire families devastating multiple generations without mercy all because some piece of shit drove drunk.

Dune Part II
The Bikeriders (Peacock)

Fallout (Prime)
The Gentleman (Netflix)
Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/30/2024, 1:05 pm

One of the doctors charged in the overdose death of Friends star Matthew Perry agreed to plead guilty to one federal count of conspiracy to distribute ketamine, prosecutors said this morning.

Mark Chavez, 54, of San Diego, will be arraigned today in Los Angeles. He is among five people charged in the October death of Perry, who was found in a hot tub behind his Pacific Palisades home.

“Chavez has agreed to plead guilty to one count of conspiracy to distribute ketamine and has signed a plea agreement,” the Justice Department said today. “At his arraignment [United States Magistrate Judge Jean P. Rosenbluth] will set a date for Chavez’s change of plea proceeding – or direct the parties to contact the chambers of the federal district judge assigned to the case to set the hearing date.”

Dune Part II
The Bikeriders (Peacock)

Fallout (Prime)
The Gentleman (Netflix)
Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/31/2024, 9:53 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Last night professional hockey player Johnny Gaudreau and his brother were riding their bikes in Salem, New Jersey and a drunk driver mowed them down while trying to pass another car, killing them both.

Johnny was only 31 years old, he leaves behind a wife, a 2 year old daughter a 7 month old son.

As if that isn't tragic enough, both brothers were supposed to be groomsmen in their sister's wedding TODAY...

Some tragedies just rip through entire families devastating multiple generations without mercy all because some piece of shit drove drunk.

That is absolutely tragic. I can't imagine how the sister will get through the wedding.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/1/2024, 3:44 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Last night professional hockey player Johnny Gaudreau and his brother were riding their bikes in Salem, New Jersey and a drunk driver mowed them down while trying to pass another car, killing them both.

That is absolutely tragic. I can't imagine how the sister will get through the wedding.

They cancelled the wedding because how the hell could you not?

Also, the other brother Matthew Gaugdreau was also a professional hockey player and was only 29.

The driver, Sean Higgins, 43, was charged on two counts of death by automobile along with reckless driving, possession of an open container and consuming alcohol in a motor vehicle, police said.

And Higgins has two young daughters of his own.

BTW, Sean Higgins is a decorated US Army Major who was most recently the director of financial operations at an addiction treatment center... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Dune Part II
The Bikeriders (Peacock)

Fallout (Prime)
The Gentleman (Netflix)
Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/2/2024, 9:32 pm

WyldeMan wrote:They cancelled the wedding because how the hell could you not?

Yeah, I just thought weddings are expensive and it can be hard to postpone depending on the size of the wedding and location.

WyldeMan wrote:Also, the other brother Matthew Gaugdreau was also a professional hockey player and was only 29.

The driver, Sean Higgins, 43, was charged on two counts of death by automobile along with reckless driving, possession of an open container and consuming alcohol in a motor vehicle, police said.

And Higgins has two young daughters of his own.

BTW, Sean Higgins is a decorated US Army Major who was most recently the director of financial operations at an addiction treatment center... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Un-fucking-believable! Evil or Very Mad
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/5/2024, 2:48 pm

Trap is OUT!!! I've been waiting for it. Cool
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/6/2024, 7:23 pm

Selena Gomez Reaches Billionaire Status
Random Thoughts - Page 16 Gettyi73
Selena Gomez is taking her beauty brand all the way to the bank after five years.

The Golden Globe nominee has reached billionaire status, according to a new report that finds her wealth has been largely driven by her Rare Beauty cosmetic brand, which she launched in 2019, as well as other ventures that leverage her 424 million Instagram followers.

With an estimated $1.3 billion worth, she’s now one of the country’s youngest female billionaires, Bloomberg reported Friday.

Rare Beauty makes up 81.4% of Gomez’s fortune. The value also takes into account her interest in the Wondermind mental health startup, the estimated value of her music album sales and real estate properties, as well as earnings from streaming deals, brand partnerships, concert tickets and acting.

Although Gomez’s last solo tour was 2016’s Revival Tour, and her last album was 2020’s Rare, she has remained busy as a star and executive producer on Only Murders in the Building, which was recently renewed for Season 5.

Thanks to Only Murders in the Building, Gomez is currently nominated for an Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series, her first nod in the category. The Hulu show is also up for Outstanding Comedy Series for the third consecutive year.

Meanwhile, Gomez is preparing to return to her roots with Wizards Beyond Waverly Place, a sequel series to her 2007-’12 Disney Channel series Wizards of Waverly Place, premiering Oct. 29 at 8pm ET/PT. Gomez and returning co-star David Henrie also serve as executive producers.

Dune Part II
The Bikeriders (Peacock)

Fallout (Prime)
The Gentleman (Netflix)
Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/6/2024, 7:25 pm

She made 1 billion in five years off of makeup??!?!?! Holy fuck, I knew it was big business but wow.

I'm kind of surprised that TSwift wasn't the first female billionaire given that every week there's another story about her conquering the world and shattering another record. Meanwhile, I don't think I've read anything about Selena Gomez in many years. What a surprising turn of events.

Dune Part II
The Bikeriders (Peacock)

Fallout (Prime)
The Gentleman (Netflix)
Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/8/2024, 11:39 am

WyldeMan wrote:She made 1 billion in five years off of makeup??!?!?! Holy fuck, I knew it was big business but wow.

I'm kind of surprised that TSwift wasn't the first female billionaire given that every week there's another story about her conquering the world and shattering another record. Meanwhile, I don't think I've read anything about Selena Gomez in many years. What a surprising turn of events.

Good for her! I've never heard any crazy stories about her and she's a good role model for young women to look up to.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/8/2024, 12:51 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:She made 1 billion in five years off of makeup??!?!?! Holy fuck, I knew it was big business but wow.

Good for her! I've never heard any crazy stories about her and she's a good role model for young women to look up to.

To be honest, I've just never heard much about Selena Gomez period. I don't know her music or her acting work and I had no knowledge of her makeup empire.

Dune Part II
The Bikeriders (Peacock)

Fallout (Prime)
The Gentleman (Netflix)
Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/10/2024, 5:35 pm

Well Mike Shinoda has certainly figured out the best possible way to enrage and alienate Linkin Park fans.

Now Chester Bennington's son Jamie has jumped on board.

Random Thoughts - Page 16 Screen45

Dune Part II
The Bikeriders (Peacock)

Fallout (Prime)
The Gentleman (Netflix)
Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 9/10/2024, 10:31 pm

I haven’t liked Linkin Park since high school, but it amuses me how much of a shitshow the reunion became within less than a day.

I like Selena Gomez, I love Only Murders in the Building
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/11/2024, 4:17 pm

Tyger wrote:I haven’t liked Linkin Park since high school, but it amuses me how much of a shitshow the reunion became within less than a day.

I like Selena Gomez, I love Only Murders in the Building

I was never a Linkin Park fan and couldn't name two songs if you paid me but I know there were a lot of fans at least twenty years ago. I hope this new LP implodes quickly and we get to watch their public failure.

I haven't seen Murders yet.

Dune Part II
The Bikeriders (Peacock)

Fallout (Prime)
The Gentleman (Netflix)
Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/11/2024, 4:58 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I was never a Linkin Park fan and couldn't name two songs if you paid me but I know there were a lot of fans at least twenty years ago. I hope this new LP implodes quickly and we get to watch their public failure.

I haven't seen Murders yet.

How do you not know a single Linkin Park song? Numb? In The End? What I've Done? And I'm the weird Amish one? From now on I don't want to hear it from you. I think this makes us even. I AM NOW ABSOLVED, I'M FREEEEEEE!!! Cool

Random Thoughts - Page 16 Giphy
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/11/2024, 5:53 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote: In The End

That's the only one I recognize.

And my not being too familiar with a one mildly popular band like Linkin Park does not even compare to your being entirely unfamiliar with the entire history of cinema prior to 2000. 

You are not just streets behind in that arena, you're not even in the same league...

Random Thoughts - Page 16 1c304d55e9961e9acbd4513c582a5498

Dune Part II
The Bikeriders (Peacock)

Fallout (Prime)
The Gentleman (Netflix)
Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/12/2024, 6:01 pm

Fine, we're 2-1 right now. Yes, I'm counting points after this glorious moment. Cool
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/13/2024, 7:01 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Fine, we're 2-1 right now. Yes, I'm counting points after this glorious moment. Cool

Fine kid, go ahead and put your gold star up on that gas powered fridge at home and make your mudder and fadder proud. Cool

Dune Part II
The Bikeriders (Peacock)

Fallout (Prime)
The Gentleman (Netflix)
Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/13/2024, 8:00 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Fine kid, go ahead and put your gold star up on that gas powered fridge at home and make your mudder and fadder proud. Cool

Random Thoughts - Page 16 Giphy
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Yesterday at 4:45 pm

Hey guys, I don't normally post really personal stuff online but in the past I've shared here that my closest friend since childhood Vinnie, had a softball sized tumor removed from his brain in 2019 and that he's struggled ever since with seizures but he was mostly doing alright. However I just learned that the tumor came back earlier this year and that on August 26th he was given only 3 months to live and he's now in hospice. They don't believe he'll see Thanksgiving.

Vinnie's been unable to work since 2019 and his daughter Penelope was born a week after his first seizure and diagnoses. He has no savings left because the medical bills took everything he had. She's only five years old now and he's been there every day since her birth, I can't imagine how devastated she's going to be when he's gone.  

His sister Rachel launched a GoFundMe for his family as he enters his final months and I wanted to share it and I hoped maybe you guys could do the same. They really need the help, they don't have much and everything has been going to his medical bills so anything would help...

I appreciate your time.

Comfort & Joy for Vinnie's Final Journey

Dune Part II
The Bikeriders (Peacock)

Fallout (Prime)
The Gentleman (Netflix)
Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel Yesterday at 7:20 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Hey guys, I don't normally post really personal stuff online but in the past I've shared here that my closest friend since childhood Vinnie, had a softball sized tumor removed from his brain in 2019 and that he's struggled ever since with seizures but he was mostly doing alright. However I just learned that the tumor came back earlier this year and that on August 26th he was given only 3 months to live and he's now in hospice. They don't believe he'll see Thanksgiving.

Vinnie's been unable to work since 2019 and his daughter Penelope was born a week after his first seizure and diagnoses. He has no savings left because the medical bills took everything he had. She's only five years old now and he's been there every day since her birth, I can't imagine how devastated she's going to be when he's gone.  

His sister Rachel launched a GoFundMe for his family as he enters his final months and I wanted to share it and I hoped maybe you guys could do the same. They really need the help, they don't have much and everything has been going to his medical bills so anything would help...

I appreciate your time.

Comfort & Joy for Vinnie's Final Journey

I'm sorry to hear that, man. I'll do what I can to help.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Yesterday at 8:06 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I'm sorry to hear that, man. I'll do what I can to help.

Appreciated.

Dune Part II
The Bikeriders (Peacock)

Fallout (Prime)
The Gentleman (Netflix)
Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down