BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies You've Watched Recently

+4
UltimateMarvel
joey con carne
WyldeMan
GrooThePerverted
8 posters

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 16 Empty Re: Movies You've Watched Recently

Post by joey con carne 1/25/2018, 8:32 pm

James Garner is a god damn legend. I'd watch this film just for him. This is a fun movie so far. My favorite scene so far is when Mel Gibson was hanging over the edge of the cliff and was asking for help. LOL

Please, help me. Thank you. NOW GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 16 Empty Re: Movies You've Watched Recently

Post by WyldeMan 1/25/2018, 8:34 pm

joey con carne wrote:James Garner is a god damn legend. I'd watch this film just for him. This is a fun movie so far. My favorite scene so far is when Mel Gibson was hanging over the edge of the cliff and was asking for help. LOL

Please, help me. Thank you. NOW GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!

Maverick is a very funny movie. I've seen it many times over the years. Gibson, Garner and Foster have a lot of fun together.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/25/2018, 9:44 pm

ooooh what a nice few twists in the end there. I didn't see that coming.... or maybe I should have but didn't pay enough attention. I give this one two thumbs up.

Oh, hell no! The Hunted is up next. But I'm so sleepy. FUCK I love The Hunted. Damn, what a great lineup of movies tonight.

If you guys haven't seen The Hunted, I definitely recommend this one. It's just a good, old-fashioned action/thriller without any CGI.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/25/2018, 10:07 pm

joey con carne wrote:ooooh what a nice few twists in the end there. I didn't see that coming.... or maybe I should have but didn't pay enough attention. I give this one two thumbs up.

Oh, hell no! The Hunted is up next. But I'm so sleepy. FUCK I love The Hunted. Damn, what a great lineup of movies tonight.

If you guys haven't seen The Hunted, I definitely recommend this one. It's just a good, old-fashioned action/thriller without any CGI.

The Tommy Lee / Del Toro film? Loved that. Been looking for years. It's not on my services, not on iTunes here, and not available on Blu anywhere.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/25/2018, 10:24 pm

Yeyeyeyeye That's the one! I like how Tommy Lee Jones doesn't play a douchebag in this one. You know what I mean? He oftentimes plays the wiseass, sarcastic type. But I can't stay up anymore. Been up since 7am and it's now 1:25am. Ugh

Time to pass the F out.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/26/2018, 6:39 am

joey con carne wrote:ooooh what a nice few twists in the end there. I didn't see that coming.... or maybe I should have but didn't pay enough attention. I give this one two thumbs up.

Aaron Hallam = modern day John Rambo.

The Hunted is a great movie. IMO, it was the first Del Toro role since The Fan or Unusual Suspects that showed how talented he really was and probably the first time I ever saw him in a leading role.

For my old skool PSOne gamers, they mostly filmed around Portland, Oregon but I remember there's a skate park scene they filmed around Burnside  which was the same park they used for the classic game, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater back in the late 90's.  Cool
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/26/2018, 5:52 pm

Anyone remember the Sopranos episode where AJ was working at Blockbuster, and they're watching The Hunted, and he and his mate are trying to copy the knife fighting scenes, whilst a customer is waiting to be served?

LOL. Trying to find a clip if it but no luck so far.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/26/2018, 5:58 pm

Rusty wrote:Anyone remember the Sopranos episode where AJ was working at Blockbuster, and they're watching The Hunted, and he and his mate are trying to copy the knife fighting scenes, whilst a customer is waiting to be served?

I do remember it, AJ and his buddy were talking shit to each other about how you really stab people while a woman and her kid were trying to rent a movie, lol.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/26/2018, 6:01 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Rusty wrote:Anyone remember the Sopranos episode where AJ was working at Blockbuster, and they're watching The Hunted, and he and his mate are trying to copy the knife fighting scenes, whilst a customer is waiting to be served?

I do remember it, AJ and his buddy were talking shit to each other about how you really stab people while a woman and her kid were trying to rent a movie, lol.

lol yeah that's the one. "Johnny Cakes" is the episode. Season 6 episode 8. Can't find a clip of it though.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/26/2018, 8:33 pm

Currently watching Money Train. This shit is good.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/26/2018, 9:07 pm

joey con carne wrote:Currently watching Money Train. This shit is good.

J Lo boobs.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/26/2018, 10:39 pm

Currently watching Stake Land. I like this one. But I am havibg trouble staying awake again. Crap. Too early to sleep. What a waste of a Friday night.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/27/2018, 12:20 pm

Only The Brave: Great cast, powerful performances. A nice tribute to the real heroes of The Granite Mountain. Recommended watch for sure.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/27/2018, 12:25 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Only The Brave: Great cast, powerful performances. A nice tribute to the real heroes of The Granite Mountain. Recommended watch for sure.

Looks like a pretty solid cast; Brolin, Bridges, Badge and Connelly. I've never seen a trailer for it so I don't feel like I've already seen it. I might give it a shot.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/27/2018, 4:18 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:Only The Brave: Great cast, powerful performances. A nice tribute to the real heroes of The Granite Mountain. Recommended watch for sure.

Looks like a pretty solid cast; Brolin, Bridges, Badge and Connelly. I've never seen a trailer for it so I don't feel like I've already seen it. I might give it a shot.

Connelly still looks amazing. Wow! And she had a great role in this one.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/27/2018, 9:26 pm

joey con carne wrote:
Oh, hell no! The Hunted is up next. FUCK I love The Hunted.

WyldeMan wrote:

I couldn't let it pass. Searched for the full ep. Acquired it, and cut and uploaded the AJ "The Hunted" scene.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/28/2018, 6:17 am

Rusty wrote:I couldn't let it pass. Searched for the full ep. Acquired it, and cut and uploaded the AJ "The Hunted" scene.

Yup, that was pretty much exactly how I remembered the scene. AJ was such a useless cunt, I hated him the entire span of the show.

LOL, you went to all that work for a Sopranos scene? I did that for a scene from the Jason Patric/Jennifer Jason Leigh film Rush cause I couldn't find it anywhere and six years later it now has 52k views, so clearly I was not the only one who loved this scene.  Cool

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/29/2018, 8:56 am

After I finished up my GOAT fest with Kurt Russell I have started on my GOAT runner up with Kevin Costner and one of the GOATS in the western genre "Open Range" after that "Dances With Wolves" and "Wyatt Earp". Then probably a dozen more Costner titles after those. I know I'm missed most of the last ten years of his career but prior to that was pretty much all gold.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/29/2018, 5:20 pm

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 16 2DQSjh4

Wolf of Wall Street - 5/10

There's just something about this film that I can't get into. Not sure if it's Leo's yell-acting, or if it's just that almost every person in the film that it's based on is a piece of shit. I'm sure I liked it the first time I saw it, but the good doesn't out-weigh the bad.

I'm willing to give it a 5 because or Margot Robbie. The naked Margot Robbie.

Last edited by Rusty on 7/18/2018, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/29/2018, 5:24 pm

WyldeMan wrote:After I finished up my GOAT fest with Kurt Russell I have started on my GOAT runner up with Kevin Costner and one of the GOATS in the western genre "Open Range" after that "Dances With Wolves" and "Wyatt Earp". Then probably a dozen more Costner titles after those. I know I'm missed most of the last ten years of his career but prior to that was pretty much all gold.

Could never bring myself to watch Wyatt Earp. It came too soon after Tombstone, and that was all the Wyatt Earp I needed.

Loved Open Range.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/29/2018, 8:11 pm

Rusty wrote:Could never bring myself to watch Wyatt Earp. It came too soon after Tombstone, and that was all the Wyatt Earp I needed.

Loved Open Range.

Wyatt Earp is a very different movie from Tombstone even though it's got the same characters. I love both movies for different reasons but both are solid in my book. Have you seen many Costner westerns that were bad?

Open Range has my all time favorite western gun fight.

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 2/1/2018, 1:51 pm

Currently watching Fire Down Below. Old-school Steven Seagal when he was dope. Love this one.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/1/2018, 2:36 pm

joey con carne wrote:Currently watching Fire Down Below. Old-school Steven Seagal when he was dope. Love this one.

Ummm, more like Old school Seagal when he was all about sexual assaulting the women he worked with in them.

Come on man, you don't need Seagal in your life anymore, he's a tainted sack of shit.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 2/1/2018, 4:18 pm

I didn't know that about him. That sucks.... I like his old movies.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/1/2018, 5:16 pm

joey con carne wrote:I didn't know that about him. That sucks.... I like his old movies.

Alright dude, enjoy your Predator fest.

I'm on to Silverado cause all westerns should have Costner. Cool
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 2/2/2018, 10:59 pm

Just finished King Arthur: Legend of the Sword. I had no idea Guy Ritchie co-wrote and directed this. I'm used to seeing his older works like Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, Revolver, and RocknRolla.

I just looked up Guy Ritchie's IMDb and he directed the Sherlock Holmes movies, too. I learned something today.

This is a pretty different take on the King Arthur story. The final fight was pretty cool. As a recommendation.... Only if you have nothing better to watch.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/3/2018, 6:42 am

joey con carne wrote:Just finished King Arthur: Legend of the Sword. I had no idea Guy Ritchie co-wrote and directed this. I'm used to seeing his older works like Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, Revolver, and RocknRolla.

I just looked up Guy Ritchie's IMDb and he directed the Sherlock Holmes movies, too. I learned something today.

This is a pretty different take on the King Arthur story. The final fight was pretty cool. As a recommendation.... Only if you have nothing better to watch.

Guy Ritchie = British Michael Bay.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 2/4/2018, 6:52 pm

I saw Winchester. I grew up in San Jose so I've heard quite a bit about the house.

Movie was pretty blah.

Worse than that, they showed a trailer for a horror movie called Truth or Dare. It's so bad.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/5/2018, 7:05 am

Tyger wrote:I saw Winchester. I grew up in San Jose so I've heard quite a bit about the house.

Movie was pretty blah.

Worse than that, they showed a trailer for a horror movie called Truth or Dare. It's so bad.

I've been to the Winchester Mystery House, it was fuckin crazy. However the trailer looked silly and now you say it was too?

Truth or Dare looks like garbage and has a terrible group of "Talent" involved.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 2/9/2018, 11:41 pm

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 16 XxXv6yZ

February (US Title: The Blackcoat's Daughter) - 8/10

Pretty damn good supernatural/physiological suspense type horror film. Starring Kiernan Shipka (Mad Men), Emma Roberts. Directed by the same guy that did I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House.

Slow. Controlled. Reliant on atmosphere which is handled superbly by camera control and the score. No stupid Hollywood jump scares.

Great cast.

Watch it at night, in the dark.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/11/2018, 11:31 am

Damn Russ! That looks like a depressing dark movie.

Murder on the Orient Express: I liked it. You guys know how I like these types of movies. Did not expect the revelation of the murderer. Great cast and performance, cinematography and score. Kenneth Branagh did an amazing job, to direct and star in it must have been tough. I heard they're making a sequel after this so bring it on!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/11/2018, 12:01 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote: Kenneth Branagh did an amazing job, to direct and star in it must have been tough. I heard they're making a sequel after this so bring it on!

Branagh has been directing and starring in his own movies for decades but he seems like he's been doing much more of it in the last few years.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 2/16/2018, 4:52 pm

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 16 EeBdNUb

John Wick 2 - 5/10

I like the expansion on the world and giving it a bit more depth, but the only purpose of this film was to set up a 3rd.

Whilst I'm sure the body count was higher, the action was slower. I like how the idea of trying to do everything in 1 take, as apposed to 15 cuts for 4 seconds of screen time, but it needed to be faster. It reminded me of watching Arrow, and their bad fight choreography. Keanu's great, but he's a little too old to pull off the required quickness. It just didn't work.

Some of the dialogue was cheesy as hell, and the "need new gear" montage was straight out of a "Action Movie Tropes for Beginners" book.

Very actiony, but a step back from the original. Definitely a studio's sequel, and not a creator's.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 2/16/2018, 6:01 pm

John Wick 2 is a documentary and it was filmed in real-time.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/16/2018, 6:21 pm

joey con carne wrote:John Wick 2 is a documentary and it was filmed in real-time.

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 16 Giphy-downsized-large
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/17/2018, 5:55 am

Joey you must watch this on Hulu now!!! It's expiring very soon but do not miss out on all the Dudikoff Ninja action!

Joe T Armstrong aka The original Jason Bourne. Cool

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 16 Americ11
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 2/17/2018, 6:36 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Joey you must watch this on Hulu now!!! It's expiring very soon but do not miss out on all the Dudikoff Ninja action!

Joe T Armstrong aka The original Jason Bourne. Cool

Spoiler:

1 & 2 are sensational bounce If I was able to go back and calculate my most repeatedly rented VHS movies, American Ninja would be in my top 10.

I've got the 4 film blu-ray collection.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/17/2018, 7:08 pm

Rusty wrote:1 & 2 are sensational bounce If I was able to go back and calculate my most repeatedly rented VHS movies, American Ninja would be in my top 10.

I've got the 4 film blu-ray collection.

I'd only ever seen American Ninja when I was a kid but never saw any of the sequels.

Dudikoff offers definite proof that there's no bullet that cannot be leaped over. Razz
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 2/17/2018, 8:03 pm

Oooh I love American Ninja. My favorite Dudikoff movie is Avenging Force. One of the best action movies, ever.

Will definitely check this out on Hulu.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/17/2018, 9:38 pm

OMG! Do not ask me how but I actually watched American Ninja 2 a long, long time ago. I was into Ninjas back then and I watched it more than once. I borrowed the VHS from a friend.

Man, I was just watching the bar fight scene on YouTube and it's crazy how I STILL remember some of this stuff. Good shit!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/18/2018, 6:56 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:OMG! Do not ask me how but I actually watched American Ninja 2 a long, long time ago. I was into Ninjas back then and I watched it more than once. I borrowed the VHS from a friend.

Man, I was just watching the bar fight scene on YouTube and it's crazy how I STILL remember some of this stuff. Good shit!

It's finally happened, the one 80s movie in existence that Abe has seen and I haven't! American Ninja 2! Razz Razz Razz Razz
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/18/2018, 10:51 am

WyldeMan wrote:It's finally happened, the one 80s movie in existence that Abe has seen and I haven't! American Ninja 2! Razz Razz Razz Razz

It was bound to happen at some point, right? lol

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri: Great cast with solid performances. I didn't know what to expect from this movie but there was hype around it and how good it was. Didn't end quite the way I wanted it to but it was perfect in a way, such is life. Was surprised to see Kathryn Newton from Supernatural. If she wasn't on the show, I could see her becoming a recognizable actress because she's pretty good. I'm looking at her filmography she's been picking great projects.

Roman J. Israel, Esq.: Good movie. Not the best Denzel ever made but worth checking out.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 2/20/2018, 4:13 am

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 16 LXvRcwh

6 Days - 7/10

I've been waiting for this for a loooooong time. Always been a fan of counter-terrorism operations and the books/movies that followed - and the pinnacle for that world was the 1980 Iranian Embassy siege in England, which led to Operation Nimrod - and the British SAS storming the embassy and killing 5 of 6 hostage takers - all of which transpired live on TV. (just to be clear, I was only 2 at the time, and didn't actually see it until I was a preteen boy in my Rambo army faze, which I never really got out of Very Happy).

This movie has a great cast - Jamie Bell, Abbie Cornish, and Mark Strong - and is shot and delivered very well, but unfortunately it still falls a little short. The average punter could love it, but someone that like me that's familiar with the story will likely want more than is given.

I really wish this could have been done via a 6 episode Netflix limited-series.

Still. Definitely worth a watch.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/20/2018, 5:57 am

Rusty wrote:
6 Days - 7/10

I've been waiting for this for a loooooong time. Always been a fan of counter-terrorism operations and the books/movies that followed - and the pinnacle for that world was the 1980 Iranian Embassy siege in England, which led to Operation Nimrod - and the British SAS storming the embassy and killing 5 of 6 hostage takers - all of which transpired live on TV. (just to be clear, I was only 2 at the time, and didn't actually see it until I was a preteen boy in my Rambo army faze, which I never really got out of Very Happy).

This movie has a great cast - Jamie Bell, Abbie Cornish, and Mark Strong - and is shot and delivered very well, but unfortunately it still falls a little short. The average punter could love it, but someone that like me that's familiar with the story will likely want more than is given.

I really wish this could have been done via a 6 episode Netflix limited-series.

Still. Definitely worth a watch.

I'm a Jamie Bell fan, he's been delivering great performances for years, so I will definitely check this out.

You think you never grew out of your Rambo faze? I live in the Pacific Northwest, have severe trust and mental issues and end up running around the woods with my knife a lot.  Razz Razz
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 2/20/2018, 4:37 pm

WyldeMan wrote:

I'm a Jamie Bell fan, he's been delivering great performances for years, so I will definitely check this out.

You think you never grew out of your Rambo faze? I live in the Pacific Northwest, have severe trust and mental issues and end up running around the woods with my knife a lot.  Razz Razz

I'm also a Bell fan. Unfortunately he doesn't get enough shine in this. If you watch it you'll understand why it needed a 6 episode series. There's just too much to condense into 1 film - and every character suffers for it.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next