BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies You've Watched Recently

+4
UltimateMarvel
joey con carne
WyldeMan
GrooThePerverted
8 posters

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 15 Empty Re: Movies You've Watched Recently

Post by WyldeMan 1/10/2018, 5:32 am

joey con carne wrote:Currently watching Sniper: Legacy. Regular, quarter-decent movie but the main character sucks. Complete idiot.

Now I'm watching Cobra. What a cheesy movie. I like when Brigitte Nielsen is screaming for her life in the hospital and not a single person is around or hears her screams. As soon as she presses the fire alarm, a hundred people flood the hallways within seconds.

Cobra is one of the most abrud and ridiculous movies of Stallone's career but it's highly enjoyable if you can shut your brain off. But I was in love with his '50 Merc..... Twisted Evil

Rusty wrote:Son of a Gun
- Ewan McGregor, Brenton Thwaites, Alicia Vikander
- Watched on Netflix.

I tried to watch this a few years back but that was when I discovered how much I really do not like Brenton Thwaites. I've seen him in several movies now and I like him less every time he's on screen. The rest of the Gun cast was good though.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 15 Empty Re: Movies You've Watched Recently

Post by Rusty 1/10/2018, 3:55 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
I tried to watch this a few years back but that was when I discovered how much I really do not like Brenton Thwaites. I've seen him in several movies now and I like him less every time he's on screen. The rest of the Gun cast was good though.

He didn't bother me. I looked at his filmography, and I haven't seen a single other thing he's done, so that may have helped.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/10/2018, 7:54 pm

Rusty wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

He didn't bother me. I looked at his filmography, and I haven't seen a single other thing he's done, so that may have helped.

He's the new Dick Grayson in the upcoming Titans tv series. Does he seem like Nightwing to you?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/10/2018, 9:30 pm

WyldeMan wrote:

He's the new Dick Grayson in the upcoming Titans tv series. Does he seem like Nightwing to you?

He looks like a little Robin Very Happy I won't be watching Titans so I don't care.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/11/2018, 5:39 am

Rusty wrote:He looks like a little Robin Very Happy I won't be watching Titans so I don't care.

With their dog shit casting, I won't be watching either. Evil or Very Mad
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/11/2018, 6:15 am

Wow! I believe I may have just watched the greatest war movie of all time!

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 15 ET54cgd

Sniper: Special Ops

This thing is beautiful. So terrible, it's magnificent. Straight-to-video B-grade gold.

Steven Seagal - What can I say? At the tender age of 63, he plays a Sniper in a Special Ops unit. He's not in it much. He's merely a name for the poster, however, at one point he has to walk down some stairs, and I kid you not, they use a stunt double.

It's a terrible movie, yet I couldn't turn it off.

Last edited by Rusty on 1/18/2018, 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/11/2018, 7:16 am

Rusty wrote:Wow! I believe I may have just watched the greatest war move of all time.

Sniper: Special Ops

This thing is beautiful. So terrible, it's magnificent. Straight-to-video B-grade gold.

Steven Seagal - What can I say? At the tender age of 63, he plays a Sniper in a Special Ops unit. He's not in it much. He's merely a name for the poster, however, at one point he has to walk down some stairs, and I kid you not, they use a stunt double.

It's a terrible movie, yet I couldn't turn it off.

I haven't seen a Seagal movie since "Today You Die". When he commits to a career of bad films by no means does he deviate. He's also a terrible person so he's dedicated his entire life to all things terrible in all aspects of his life.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/11/2018, 1:23 pm

Thanks to Hulu I've been re-watching several movies I hadn't seen in a very long time because cable never aired them on any of my fifty expensive movie channels that I paid so much extra for every month for movies just like this....

I don't care what you people say, these are awesome movies.

The Crow
Open Range
Reservoir Dogs
At Close Range
Monster Squad
Escape From LA (That's right, Snake Plissken Part 2) Cool

Spoiler:

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/14/2018, 9:10 pm

Currently I'm watching Starship Troopers. The movie and it's FX have really held up even after 20 years.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/14/2018, 9:14 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Currently I'm watching Starship Troopers. The movie and it's FX have really held up even after 20 years.

I loved that film. Haven't seen it in years.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/14/2018, 9:38 pm

Rusty wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Currently I'm watching Starship Troopers. The movie and it's FX have really held up even after 20 years.

I loved that film. Haven't seen it in years.

I remembered it fondly and was worried and revisit wouldn't hold up but it definitely does. I never did see any of the sequels though.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 1/14/2018, 9:41 pm

Starship Troopers always holds up, I haven't seen any sequels, but I did watch that cartoon when it was on
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/14/2018, 10:10 pm

I love how Steven Seagal shoots a rifle. He places the stock on top of his shoulder.

But the man knows how to handle a pistol in real life. He's pretty badass. I read his favorite is the 1911.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/14/2018, 10:17 pm

joey con carne wrote:I love how Steven Seagal shoots a rifle. He places the stock on top of his shoulder.

But the man knows how to handle a pistol in real life. He's pretty badass. I read his favorite is the 1911.

Did you watch Special Ops: Sniper? Did you notice all but 2 scenes he spent sitting down? Laughing

This first time, as he leaves the balcony to go inside, he's still shooting as his head is turned the other way. The second time he gets up to go retrieve ammo and water from the dead soldier outside, that's when they used a stunt double to show him walking up and down the stairs.

It was beautiful.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/14/2018, 10:27 pm

Rusty wrote:Did you watch Special Ops: Sniper? Did you notice all but 2 scenes he spent sitting down? Laughing

This first time, as he leaves the balcony to go inside, he's still shooting as his head is turned the other way. The second time he gets up to go retrieve ammo and water from the dead soldier outside, that's when they used a stunt double to show him walking up and down the stairs.

It was beautiful.

LOL yea, I watched that one. It was pretty bad. I never noticed the stunt double, though. Shit, now I gotta check that out.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/14/2018, 10:31 pm

joey con carne wrote:
Rusty wrote:Did you watch Special Ops: Sniper? Did you notice all but 2 scenes he spent sitting down? Laughing

It was beautiful.

LOL yea, I watched that one. It was pretty bad. I never noticed the stunt double, though. Shit, now I gotta check that out.

LOL yeah. You can tell as he miraculously loses about 30 pounds around the gut, and you never see his face. They even do it so as he walks back up the stairs, he has a bag lifted in his right hand to cover his face. What a Face
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/14/2018, 11:01 pm

Mayhem: Crazy fun movie! Basically The Belko Experiment on steroids starring Steven Yeun and Samara Weaving. I watched this only because of Steven but was surprised to see Samara here too after watching her on The Babysitter recently.

Happy Death Day: Pretty much a groundhog day movie but there were some nice twists. It was entertaining and I think everyone in the movie were unknown actors but they all did great.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/14/2018, 11:41 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Mayhem: Crazy fun movie! Basically The Belko Experiment on steroids starring Steven Yeun and Samara Weaving. I watched this only because of Steven but was surprised to see Samara here too after watching her on The Babysitter recently.

I've seen a couple of positive review for this. Definitely on my watch list. I like Steven, and Samara's been on my mind since Babysitter Very Happy
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/15/2018, 8:43 am

Rusty wrote:I've seen a couple of positive review for this. Definitely on my watch list. I like Steven, and Samara's been on my mind since Babysitter Very Happy

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 15 Samara11

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 15 Samara10

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 15 Samara12
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/15/2018, 2:39 pm

[quote="Rusty"]
joey con carne wrote:LOL yeah. You can tell as he miraculously loses about 30 pounds around the gut, and you never see his face. They even do it so as he walks back up the stairs, he has a bag lifted in his right hand to cover his face. What a Face

I have seen the light. And it is glorious.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/17/2018, 7:24 pm

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 15 BUPHRw7

Jane Got A Gun - 7/10

I remember Wylde recommending this a while back. Finally showed up here on Netflix.

Good cast. Portman was great, Edgerton was his usual solid reliable self. Took me half the movie before I realised Ewan McGregor was in it. Very Happy Definitely enjoyed it, but I think I would have liked it more had I seen it before I had seen Godless.

Last edited by Rusty on 1/17/2018, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/17/2018, 9:25 pm

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 15 CwXehoF

Hackers - 2/10

War Games meets Rollerboys. I really liked this back in the 90's, but watching it now, I'm sure it was just Angelina's tits that had me. The rest does not hold up well. What a pile of shit.

I liked Matthew Lillard back in the 90's, and always wondered why he never got more roles. After seeing this again, I can see why. Fun dude, but not a whole lot of range. He plays the same character in everything.

Revisit at your own risk Very Happy
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/17/2018, 10:42 pm

Today is movie day. I've sat on my arse all day and have now watched 3 films back to back. clown

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 15 6JtMCI0

Point Break (2015) -  7/10

I liked this way more than I was expecting. Cast was good, and whilst there was some shitty green-screen work, some of the stunts and action were fantastic. Particularly the snowboarding and base jumping.

Very easy to watch for an afternoon of mindless entertainment.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 1/18/2018, 12:57 am

Rusty wrote:3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 15 CwXehoF

Hackers - 2/10

War Games meets Rollerboys. I really liked this back in the 90's, but watching it now, I'm sure it was just Angelina's tits that had me. The rest does not hold up well. What a pile of shit.

I liked Matthew Lillard back in the 90's, and always wondered why he never got more roles. After seeing this again, I can see why. Fun dude, but not a whole lot of range. He plays the same character in everything.

Hackers is still dope to me. It's a special 90's kind of fun.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/18/2018, 7:31 am

Rusty wrote:
Hackers - 2/10

Hackers is one of those movies I rented dozens of times in middle and high school and then revisited about five years back and found pretty much the exact same things as you. Lillard aka Cereal Killer was a terrible actor as a kid but he definitely got much better as he got older, did you see "Trouble With the Curve" or "The Descendants"? He calmed the fuck down and doesn't looked coked out of his mind anymore.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/18/2018, 10:36 pm

Currently watching The Room (Tommy Wiseau film). Skipping around and checking out some of my favorite scenes.

Well... I guess they are all pretty good.

Have any of you guys seen this one yet? James Franco just made a ..... biographical (not sure) film about this film and Tommy Wiseau. It's called The Disaster Artist.

This film comes highly recommended. Not sure if Russ has seen this one but if he likes Samurai Cop, I'm sure he'll enjoy this one, too. A must-watch.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/19/2018, 5:35 am

joey con carne wrote:Have any of you guys seen this one yet? James Franco just made a ..... biographical (not sure) film about this film and Tommy Wiseau. It's called The Disaster Artist.

This film comes highly recommended. Not sure if Russ has seen this one but if he likes Samurai Cop, I'm sure he'll enjoy this one, too. A must-watch.

The Disaster Artist sounds like Franco's alter ego, which happens to be exactly the same as regular Franco, very rapey.

Isn't The Room considered to be the worst movie of all time because Wiseau literally had no film making skills? Makes sense you'd love it. Razz
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/19/2018, 11:03 am

Yes, it is considered a very terrible movie. It's so incoherent at times.

There's also an interview with James Franco and Tommy Wiseau on Jimmy Kimmel. I gotta say, I like James Franco when he's not all weird and shit.

Last edited by joey con carne on 1/19/2018, 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/19/2018, 11:15 am

joey con carne wrote:Yes, it is considered a very terrible movie. It's so incoherent at times.

Yeah, that was terrible.....

Speaking of, after watching the cult classic Starship Troopers and realizing it was still great I decided to continue on with the franchise for the first time ever.

Talk about mistakes.... Evil or Very Mad

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/19/2018, 6:09 pm

joey con carne wrote:Currently watching The Room (Tommy Wiseau film). Skipping around and checking out some of my favorite scenes.

Well... I guess they are all pretty good.

Have any of you guys seen this one yet? James Franco just made a ..... biographical (not sure) film about this film and Tommy Wiseau. It's called The Disaster Artist.

Haven't seen it. Have heard of it, and has been on my radar for a few years, but as with Samurai Cop, the Blu-Ray is always at a ridiculous price.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/21/2018, 6:29 pm

Geostorm: This was a bad movie no doubt about it. Just turn your brain off and you'll have a good time. Watch it for the cast if nothing else. The concept is interesting and the timing of it all, given we've had multiple hurricanes in 2017, but most of the stuff goes way out there. Gerald needs to pick better movies, he's not had much success lately other than those Olympus/London has Fallen movies.

Mom and Dad: I really enjoyed this one. Cage still got it, he's perfect for these crazy roles. I laughed my ass off. Wish it had a better ending but it was entertaining for a Sunday movie.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/21/2018, 10:51 pm

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 15 NhyedCv

Chips - 7/10

I laughed out load multiple times. This was fun. I actually enjoy Dax Shepard more than most, but the clincher was Pena. I can't hate on anything this guy does. I could watch this guy do a bad magic show and I'm sure I'd enjoy it.

Last edited by Rusty on 1/23/2018, 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/22/2018, 6:41 am

Re-watched:

Lake Placid

Galaxy Quest

Escape from New York

Pump Up the Volume

A damn fine selection of movies to watch and no matter how many times I do, they never stop being awesome. Cool
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/22/2018, 8:06 pm

WyldeMan wrote:

Lake Placid

Galaxy Quest

Escape from New York

Pump Up the Volume

A damn fine selection of movies to watch and no matter how many times I do, they never stop being awesome. Cool

Got both Galaxy Quest and EFNY on Blu.  You're right. Both timeless. They never get old.

I don't remember Lake Placid, but I was always hit & miss with Pullman films. That's the giant croc film, right?

Haven't seen Pump up the Volume in decades.

I just finished ...

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 15 KwKUTN2

Kong: Skull Island - 5/10.

Really wanted to like this. Jon C was awesome, and Eazy E was great, but the rest of the cast was wasted.

The post credit scene was the best thing in the whole movie.

Last edited by Rusty on 1/23/2018, 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/22/2018, 8:20 pm

Rusty wrote:Really wanted to like this. Jon C was awesome, and Eazy E was great, but the rest of the cast was wasted.

The post credit scene was the best thing in the whole movie.

I don't know his name, either. I also refer to him as Eazy-E.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/22/2018, 8:52 pm

Rusty wrote:Got both Galaxy Quest and EFNY on Blu.  You're right. Both timeless. They never get old.

I don't remember Lake Placid, but I was always hit & miss with Pullman films. That's the giant croc film, right?

Haven't seen Pump up the Volume in decades.

I need more Snake Plissken movies and Wyatt Russell could easily carry the mantel.

Lake Placid is the only Pullman film I've ever liked outside of Casper when I was younger but that was cause of Christina Ricci and not him. I was always a Paxton man when it came to the Bill's. But anyways, Lake Placid was a very funny movie in 1999 and still is today, I always enjoy re watching it. Brendan Gleeson, Oliver Platt and Bridget Fonda are the other stars. Betty White even drops by to deliver some of the greatest one liners ever. I highly recommend giving it a chance if you can and it's only like 85 minutes so it won't take up too much time.

Pump Up the Volume is just as relevant today as it was in 1990, everything they talk about are the same issues of today. One of Christian Slater's best films IMO. I don't even know how many times I've seen it but it never gets old for me but nobody else ever seems to be a fan of it. 

FYI, Pump Up the Volume was the very first DVD I ever bought back in 2000. Cool

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 15 Mandib10
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/22/2018, 9:05 pm

WyldeMan wrote:

Lake Placid is the only Pullman film I've ever liked outside of Casper when I was younger but that was cause of Christina Ricci and not him. I was always a Paxton man when it came to the Bill's. But anyways, Lake Placid was a very funny movie in 1999 and still is today, I always enjoy re watching it. Brendan Gleeson, Oliver Platt and Bridget Fonda are the other stars. Betty White even drops by to deliver some of the greatest one liners ever. I highly recommend giving it a chance if you can and it's only like 85 minutes so it won't take up too much time.

Pump Up the Volume is just as relevant today as it was in 1990, everything they talk about are the same issues of today. One of Christian Slater's best films IMO. I don't even know how many times I've seen it but it never gets old for me but nobody else ever seems to be a fan of it. 

I just checked, and of course neither are on either of my services. Suspect
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/22/2018, 9:12 pm

Rusty wrote:I just checked, and of course neither are on either of my services. Suspect

Miserable sons of bitches.....

Lately I seem to have zero interest in watching new movies and I keep going back to the 80s and 90s.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/23/2018, 4:39 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Miserable sons of bitches.....

Lately I seem to have zero interest in watching new movies and I keep going back to the 80s and 90s.

I'm the same. 90% of movies I watch now are either revisiting something I already knew from my teens & 20's, or finding something from years ago that I'd either never heard of, or heard of but never got to see.

Last night I watched:

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 15 H2ZkGYL

Ronin - 8/10

Still love this flick. Doesn't hold up quite as well as something like Mann's Heat - the shootouts are particularly dated - but Mamet screenplays always tend to get me. Easily my favourite Sean Bean role "Almost a bit of raspberry jam back there, yeah? A bit of raspberry jam! Got the swag, kept the money. Job well done". Great fucking cast and performances, great car chase, and a lovely Irish Lass.

"What's the colour of the boathouse at Hereford?!"
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/24/2018, 8:55 am

Over the last few months I've been re-watching a lot of vintage Kurt Russell and he has remained consistently awesome for decades, he may be the GOAT.

Escape From NY & LA (I don't care what people say about the sequel, Plissken is still the man.)

Tombstone

Tango & Cash

Big Trouble in Little China

The Thing

Death Proof

Used Cars

Swing Shift

Soldier

Mean Season

Tequila Sunrise

Captain Ron

Stargate

Backdraft

Unlawful Entry

Hateful Eight

Dark Blue

3000 Miles to Graceland

There's just so many and they always hold up on a re-watch. I don't know if there's another actor I can name with a catalog that stacked, who's movies I've watched more, Costner may be close though.

Who's your GOAT?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/24/2018, 4:50 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Over the last few months I've been re-watching a lot of vintage Kurt Russell and he has remained consistently awesome for decades, he may be the GOAT.
Spoiler:

There's just so many and they always hold up on a re-watch. I don't know if there's another actor I can name with a catalog that stacked, who's movies I've watched more, Costner may be close though.

Who's your GOAT?

To be honest, that's probably the same for me. Whilst I haven't seen everything of his, I definitely try to see everything he does.

I remember watching Tombstone at the cinemas near the end of school holidays. We couldn't stop talking about so we skipped school on on the first day back and went and watched it again. Very Happy

It was his collabs with John Carpenter that got me into Carpenter films.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/24/2018, 5:38 pm

Rusty wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Over the last few months I've been re-watching a lot of vintage Kurt Russell and he has remained consistently awesome for decades, he may be the GOAT.

Who's your GOAT?

To be honest, that's probably the same for me. Whilst I haven't seen everything of his, I definitely try to see everything he does.

I remember watching Tombstone at the cinemas near the end of school holidays. We couldn't stop talking about so we skipped school on on the first day back and went and watched it again. Very Happy

It was his collabs with John Carpenter that got me into Carpenter films.

It is a shame though that the GOAT has been relegated to Fast and Furious and Guardians of the Galaxy. The last two Fast movies also happen to be the only movies in his entire career that I have never finished and I feel like I've seen everything he's ever made at least once. But at this point in his career, Quentin Tarantino is the only person who has any idea how to write for Russell.

I've also been watching quite a few of Wyatt Russell's work and he continues to impress in every role, I have yet to see him in a bad movie. Wyatt was also in Escape From LA and Soldier, so he just popped in while I was doing the Russell re-watches and added his adult career into my rotation. Legendary must just be in the genes.

This clip is from his film "Folk Hero and Funny Guy" and yes that is him playing and singing.

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/25/2018, 8:15 pm

Okay, moving on from Comanche Moon to Maverick.

I have never seen this one before.

I don't think I've ever found Jodie Foster to be as pretty as she is in this one. She looks good in these costumes.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/25/2018, 8:25 pm

joey con carne wrote:Okay, moving on from Comanche Moon to Maverick.

I don't think I've ever found Jodie Foster to be as pretty as she is in this one. She looks good in these costumes.

Maverick! Love it. Got it on Blu. Very enjoyable film.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/25/2018, 8:29 pm

Rusty wrote:
joey con carne wrote:Okay, moving on from Comanche Moon to Maverick.

Maverick! Love it. Got it on Blu. Very enjoyable film.

Hell I saw Maverick in theaters! Cool Joey you've never seen it? Crazy....

FYI, James Garner played the OG Bret Maverick on the 50's Maverick tv series.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next