BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan 10/13/2020, 9:02 am

I thought one or two of these NYCC From Home panels might be of some interest to you guys.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/13/2020, 9:17 am

And here ya go Joey!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/14/2020, 1:40 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
I thought one or two of these NYCC From Home panels might be of some interest to you guys.

I'll watch the Smallville panel. Thanks!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/14/2020, 2:21 pm

Anyone buy anything for Prime Day?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/14/2020, 7:05 pm

I didn't buy anything. I bought two compression shirts last week and they were cheaper then than they are on Prime Day. What a rip.

I also got two Echo Dots before Prime Day for $20 each. Then they sell for $18.99 each on Prime Day. Sad

Is there anyone who can tell me who this is?

METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 10 NJxvI09

She appears in the first five seconds of this video:

I saw this and remember she was pretty prominent back in the day. I forget her name. I'd love to see what she is like now or where her career went. I remember nothing about her but I remember that face now after seeing it.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/14/2020, 7:57 pm

joey con carne wrote:Is there anyone who can tell me who this is?

She appears in the first five seconds of this video:

I saw this and remember she was pretty prominent back in the day. I forget her name. I'd love to see what she is like now or where her career went. I remember nothing about her but I remember that face now after seeing it.

Yeah Joey, of course I recognized her right away, that's 90's babe Nikki Cox.

You might remember Nikki from 90's sitcom Unhappily Ever After where she was a redheaded Kelly Bundy or NBC's Las Vegas or from her unbelievable marriage to Bobcat Goldthwait of the Police Academy movies.

Unfortunately in the years since, Nikki turned to plastic surgery and ruined her once stunning looks. She had major duck lips and her face looked savaged by butcher doctors. You can look up those pics but I'd prefer not to post em here when I can show her in her glory days instead.

METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 10 Mv5byt10

METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 10 Nikki-10

METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 10 0lqmzw10

METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 10 Nikkic10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/14/2020, 8:46 pm

Thank you! I had to google her new look and I will say it’s a mixed bag. Some pics have her looking pretty jacked up and some others are not too terrible. She was such a babe back in the day. And she is only a few years older than us.

Her IMDb shows she has not had any acting roles since 2011. I wonder what she’s been doing since then.

Where is the first picture from? Looks like she is wearing a leopard print bikini. Very nice.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/15/2020, 1:02 pm

METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 10 Giphy
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/15/2020, 1:48 pm

joey con carne wrote:Thank you! I had to google her new look and I will say it’s a mixed bag. Some pics have her looking pretty jacked up and some others are not too terrible. She was such a babe back in the day. And she is only a few years older than us.

Her IMDb shows she has not had any acting roles since 2011. I wonder what she’s been doing since then.

Where is the first picture from? Looks like she is wearing a leopard print bikini. Very nice.

I believe the bikini pics from the top and bottom were from episodes of Las Vegas but it's been forever since I saw the show and I don't believe it's ever been on streaming, despite the fact that it was a big hit for NBC and it starred James Caan.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/16/2020, 3:17 am

https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2020/10/15/21517558/spider-man-miles-morales-nike-air-jordans-adidas-ps5-ps4-into-the-spiderverse

Some people sure are retarded. Getting worked up over a character’s sneakers. Dios mio, man.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/16/2020, 8:16 am

joey con carne wrote:https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2020/10/15/21517558/spider-man-miles-morales-nike-air-jordans-adidas-ps5-ps4-into-the-spiderverse

Some people sure are retarded. Getting worked up over a character’s sneakers. Dios mio, man.

Come on man, Spidey is now an urban street youth so of course his shoes are his most important feature. His powers and his suit don't matter, it's all about how fresh his feet look on the Gram baby!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/16/2020, 10:06 am

I retract my previous statement. Clearly, it is I who be retarded.

I believe in your logicalities.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/16/2020, 11:07 am

You're absolutely right Joey. That's stupid! I'm not a shoe guy at all. Jordans or Adidas, it's all the same to me. Also, I don't like how the article refers to twitter for reactions on this. Could be a bunch of kids complaining and I don't think they deserve attention.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 10/16/2020, 4:52 pm

I get the outrage, but I’m a tiny bit of a sneaker head. The Jordan 1 is an iconic shoe and the breds that Miles wears in ITSV are now synonymous with the character. I don’t think there would’ve been any backlash if they have him generic video game shoes, but if you’re gonna have real life shoes, it’s odd to change them.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/18/2020, 2:45 pm

Alright, guys, I have decided to change careers completely. I am now an actor. I am just waiting for my big break with the right role. However, my momma ain’t raise no fool. I am still going to work full-time as a CPA to pay da billz.
joey con carne
joey con carne

UltimateMarvel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 10/18/2020, 2:50 pm

“My sister wanted to be an actress. She never made it, but she does live in a trailer… so she got halfway. She’s an actress, she’s just never called to the set.” - Mitch Hedberg
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/18/2020, 4:13 pm

Ha! That’s pretty good.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/18/2020, 5:57 pm

joey con carne wrote:Alright, guys, I have decided to change careers completely. I am now an actor. I am just waiting for my big break with the right role. However, my momma ain’t raise no fool. I am still going to work full-time as a CPA to pay da billz.

I can't tell if you're being serious or just messing with Abe.

Tyger wrote:“My sister wanted to be an actress. She never made it, but she does live in a trailer… so she got halfway. She’s an actress, she’s just never called to the set.” - Mitch Hedberg

Mitch was my favorite heroin addict/comedian of the early 2000's. He taught me about simple observation humor like when escalators become stairs or life lessons like how I should just throw a baked potato into the oven even when I'm not hungry because by the time it's done, I might be.

And I'll also never forget how as Frank on That 70's Show, he did not lose a leg in Vietnam just so he could serve hot dogs to teenagers.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/18/2020, 6:03 pm

Ooof, the once mighty Bruno has fallen so far.....

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/19/2020, 4:26 pm

joey con carne wrote:Alright, guys, I have decided to change careers completely. I am now an actor. I am just waiting for my big break with the right role. However, my momma ain’t raise no fool. I am still going to work full-time as a CPA to pay da billz.

LOVE IT! I'll be contacting some casting directors and hopefully we can find you the right role.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/20/2020, 7:10 am

So far, I haven’t gone on any auditions yet. I'm not sure I feel comfortable with the coronar. I might take a look at a few scripts but so far I think I’ll just enjoy the downtime.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/20/2020, 10:31 am

Alright, my mortgage refinance has been final approved. Now I gotta wait for the loan discourse outlining the costs as well as the lawyers from the bank to schedule a closing date. Going from an interest rate of 3.625% @ 30 years to 2.375% @ 15 years. Hell yea

Will try to be as aggressive as I can and pay off this loan as fast as I can. Interest rates in banks is pretty low now and I haven't got many investments anyway. Will focus on that once I'm not longer chased by the monthly mortgage payment anymore. If I only have $1,000 a month for property tax to worry about, my life will be much more stress-free.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/20/2020, 10:51 am

joey con carne wrote:So far, I haven’t gone on any auditions yet. I'm not sure I feel comfortable with the coronar. I might take a look at a few scripts but so far I think I’ll just enjoy the downtime.

Yeah, this must be a difficult time for casting couches.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 10/20/2020, 3:23 pm

joey con carne wrote:Alright, my mortgage refinance has been final approved. Now I gotta wait for the loan discourse outlining the costs as well as the lawyers from the bank to schedule a closing date. Going from an interest rate of 3.625% @ 30 years to 2.375% @ 15 years. Hell yea

Will try to be as aggressive as I can and pay off this loan as fast as I can. Interest rates in banks is pretty low now and I haven't got many investments anyway. Will focus on that once I'm not longer chased by the monthly mortgage payment anymore. If I only have $1,000 a month for property tax to worry about, my life will be much more stress-free.

$1,000 a month!?!?!?!?! Holy fuck.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/20/2020, 3:31 pm

Yea. My property taxes are about $12,000 a year. That’s because my school district is good. Gotta have good school districts for da kidz, bro! Future-proofing myself.

There are some towns with even higher taxes. One of my friends pays $23,000 a year in property tax because her school district is really good.

My mom’s CPA used to livenin Great Neck. His property taxes was about $37,000 a year.

New York fucking sucks. The democrats have fucked this place up. When I get closer to retirement, I’m going to move to Texas.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 10/20/2020, 3:49 pm

joey con carne wrote:Yea. My property taxes are about $12,000 a year. That’s because my school district is good. Gotta have good school districts for da kidz, bro! Future-proofing myself.

There are some towns with even higher taxes. One of my friends pays $23,000 a year in property tax because her school district is really good.

My mom’s CPA used to livenin Great Neck. His property taxes was about $37,000 a year.

New York fucking sucks. The democrats have fucked this place up. When I get closer to retirement, I’m going to move to Texas.

Texas' population will soon hit California's level of non-sustainability. Everyone coming from a blue state that has been fucked over by Dems is heading to Texas. Only problem is, once they get there, they try and change it. Austin is essentially California-South.

Californians are bailing out and heading there. They've ignored and fucked up their own State for decades, and are now jumping ship.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/20/2020, 3:54 pm

Rusty wrote:Texas' population will soon hit California's level of non-sustainability. Everyone coming from a blue state that has been fucked over by Dems is heading to Texas. Only problem is, once they get there, they try and change it. Austin is essentially California-South.

Californians are bailing out and heading there. They've ignored and fucked up their own State for decades, and are now jumping ship.

Those god damned quinoa eating Californians infect every state they come to, especially mine and as Rust has said, they want to change everything and expect you to change with them.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/20/2020, 7:58 pm

Rusty wrote:Texas' population will soon hit California's level of non-sustainability. Everyone coming from a blue state that has been fucked over by Dems is heading to Texas. Only problem is, once they get there, they try and change it. Austin is essentially California-South.

WyldeMan wrote:Those god damned quinoa eating Californians infect every state they come to, especially mine and as Rust has said, they want to change everything and expect you to change with them.

I definitely wouldn't want to change it if I got there. I like things just the way they are. Also, I want guns.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/20/2020, 9:20 pm

joey con carne wrote:Yea. My property taxes are about $12,000 a year. That’s because my school district is good. Gotta have good school districts for da kidz, bro! Future-proofing myself.

Property tax......Yikes!

I also think about moving to Texas if ever I'm able to or get the opportunity, always hear great things about it. But above all, I like warm weather.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 10/20/2020, 10:19 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
I also think about moving to Texas if ever I'm able to or get the opportunity ...

#MeToo
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/20/2020, 10:39 pm

Rusty wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:
I also think about moving to Texas if ever I'm able to or get the opportunity ...

#MeToo

Have either of you ever been to Texas cause I have and I sure as hell wouldn't live there.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 10/20/2020, 11:47 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Have either of you ever been to Texas cause I have and I sure as hell wouldn't live there.

Australian's are essentially British Texans.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/21/2020, 8:06 am

I've passed through and I'm okay with it. For $400k you can get a legit four or five bedroom house and property taxes are only like $8,000. In NY, that would be like a million and 20k in property tax. I'm thinking either Plano or Frisco. Both are about 20 minutes away from downtown Dallas. I can dig that.

I've got a few friends who want to go there as well so I wouldn't be alone LOL. We all hate New York and can't wait to GTFO. This state is going to shit. We currently have a $30 billion dollar deficit due to shitty management and I can just feel my taxes are going to go up now. A lot of the rich are leaving NYC (or already left during the pandemic and are not coming back because they realize they can pay less in taxes everywhere else). There is so much inventory in Manhattan now and no one wants to come back. So who's shoulder will this fall on? The middle to upper middle class. Me. I'm going to get fucked soon and I don't like it.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/21/2020, 1:09 pm

Rusty wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:

#MeToo

Wait, can't tell if you're serious. You would move all the way to Texas? I thought it was nice in Australia?

WyldeMan wrote:Have either of you ever been to Texas cause I have and I sure as hell wouldn't live there.

No, I've never been. But friends and family members said nothing but nice things. Why, what's bad abut it? Talk to me.

joey con carne wrote:I've passed through and I'm okay with it. For $400k you can get a legit four or five bedroom house and property taxes are only like $8,000. In NY, that would be like a million and 20k in property tax. I'm thinking either Plano or Frisco. Both are about 20 minutes away from downtown Dallas. I can dig that.

I've got a few friends who want to go there as well so I wouldn't be alone LOL. We all hate New York and can't wait to GTFO. This state is going to shit. We currently have a $30 billion dollar deficit due to shitty management and I can just feel my taxes are going to go up now. A lot of the rich are leaving NYC (or already left during the pandemic and are not coming back because they realize they can pay less in taxes everywhere else). There is so much inventory in Manhattan now and no one wants to come back. So who's shoulder will this fall on? The middle to upper middle class. Me. I'm going to get fucked soon and I don't like it.

I've been to NY more than a decade ago and it's definitely not for me. It's only good for a quick visit.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/21/2020, 3:20 pm

Jeff Bridges Announces Lymphoma Diagnosis
METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 10 Jeff-b10
Actor Jeff Bridges announced on Twitter Monday afternoon that he has been diagnosed with lymphoma.

He started his post off with a reference to “The Big Lebowski,” writing: “As the Dude would say… New sh– has come to light.”

“I have been diagnosed with lymphoma. Although it is a serious disease, I feel fortunate that I have a great team of doctors and the prognosis is good,” Bridges continued. “I’m starting treatment and will keep you posted on my recovery.”

In a second tweet to the same thread, Bridges thanked his supporters and encouraged them to vote in the upcoming presidential election, linking to the website Vote.org.

“I’m profoundly grateful for the love and support from my family and friends. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes,” Bridges tweeted. “And, while I have you, please remember to go vote. Because we are all in this together.”

I’m profoundly grateful for the love and support from my family and friends.

Thank you for your prayers and well wishes. And, while I have you, please remember to go vote. Because we are all in this together. https://t.co/6sAU4MYixl

Love, Jeff

— Jeff Bridges (@TheJeffBridges) October 20, 2020

“Our thoughts go out to Jeff and his family during this challenging time and they have our love and support. We wish him a safe and full recovery,” FX, Touchstone Television, Hulu and FXP said in a statement. “And, as Jeff always says, ‘We are all in this together.’ Jeff, we are all in this together with you.”

Lymphoma is a cancer of the lymphatic system, which is the body’s network that fights off diseases. The lymphatic system includes the lymph nodes, spleen, thymus gland and bone marrow. Though Bridges did not specify which kind of lymphoma he had been diagnosed with, there are two main types: Hodgkin’s lymphoma and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. Lymphoma treatment usually involves chemotherapy, various medications, radiation therapy and, in rare cases, can require a stem cell transplant.

Bridges most recently appeared in “Bad Times at the El Royale” in 2018 and is currently in production for the TV miniseries “The Old Man.” Bridges has been nominated for a total of seven Academy Awards throughout his illustrious career, winning one for “Crazy Heart” in 2010.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 10/21/2020, 5:34 pm

Proud Californian. Fuck Texas.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 10/21/2020, 5:36 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
Rusty wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:

#MeToo

Wait, can't tell if you're serious. You would move all the way to Texas? I thought it was nice in Australia?

Australia is cool, but I've always had a thing for Texas. Had I got my shit together when I was younger and could afford to travel, I'm pretty sure I would have landed in Texas.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/21/2020, 7:51 pm

Rusty wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:
Rusty wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:

#MeToo

Australia is cool, but I've always had a thing for Texas. Had I got my shit together when I was younger and could afford to travel, I'm pretty sure I would have landed in Texas.

Nobody who has their shit together, goes to Texas...
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/21/2020, 9:09 pm

RIP Quibi. Well, that's one way to spend $1.75 billion dollars in six months. Razz

You'd think a streaming service that specialized in ten minute tv episodes and that was only available on mobile phones would have been a huge hit with the millennials.

Another one bites the dust.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/21/2020, 10:36 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Jeff Bridges Announces Lymphoma Diagnosis

Damn, I hope they caught it early.

Tyger wrote:Proud Californian. Fuck Texas.

Ha! I've actually never heard anyone say nice things about Cali besides the weather. Before Texas, it used to be my first choice but I've been warned not to move there by people who have family members there.

Rusty wrote:Australia is cool, but I've always had a thing for Texas. Had I got my shit together when I was younger and could afford to travel, I'm pretty sure I would have landed in Texas.

Any city in particular? I've heard Austin is great.

WyldeMan wrote:Nobody who has their shit together, goes to Texas...

I thought that was Vegas?

WyldeMan wrote:RIP Quibi. Well, that's one way to spend $1.75 billion dollars in six months. Razz

You'd think a streaming service that specialized in ten minute tv episodes and that was only available on mobile phones would have been a huge hit with the millennials.

Another one bites the dust.

RIP Quibi. Never even tried it. I did see a trailer for Most Dangerous Game with Christoph and Liam but that's it. I feel like the platform wasn't promoted well but I'm sure it had other problems too.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 10/21/2020, 11:28 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:

Tyger wrote:Proud Californian. Fuck Texas.

Ha! I've actually never heard anyone say nice things about Cali besides the weather. Before Texas, it used to be my first choice but I've been warned not to move there by people who have family members there.

To be fair, whilst Cali gets some hate, most of it is usually directed at LA. Most other counties seem to be favourable. Although San Diego's traffic is widely loathed Very Happy

UltimateMarvel wrote:Any city in particular? I've heard Austin is great.

Dallas or San Antonio would be my picks.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/22/2020, 2:46 pm

So last night at 10PM right as I was about to open the door and get in the house, right under me was the thing I hate the most in this planet......A FUCKING SNAKE! It's the same looking snake that I showed you guys from last year too. I was right on top of it unlocking the door when my brother tells me to move slowly while he's 10ft behind me, without looking at it first I slowly move away and then I see it. I could have just as easily stepped on it. It's head was so small though so it's most likely non venomous. My uncle has a long metal pipe and we just smashed it's head decapitating it. Body still was moving after that. These snakes have been spotted once a year for the past 3 years now and I hope it's just the one snake making it's annual cameo. lol Guess I'll find out next year. Anyway, that's the story of me almost dying last night.....by a non venomous snake. Embarassed
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/22/2020, 5:53 pm

Why did you kill it? They are harmless. In fact, they help by catching and eating mice and other pests. Just get a stick next time and shoo it away. They will go fast. They fear us more than we fear them.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/22/2020, 6:57 pm

joey con carne wrote:Why did you kill it? They are harmless. In fact, they help by catching and eating mice and other pests. Just get a stick next time and shoo it away. They will go fast. They fear us more than we fear them.

Well, I was going to pick it up and throw it to the grass but my uncle already went and grabbed the metal pipe to take care of it. lol And my mom would never be comfortable that it was still roaming around the house anyway. And who is to say it's not venomous, I'm no expert.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/22/2020, 8:03 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Well, I was going to pick it up and throw it to the grass but my uncle already went and grabbed the metal pipe to take care of it. lol And my mom would never be comfortable that it was still roaming around the house anyway. And who is to say it's not venomous, I'm no expert.

So your family sees a snake and your first instincts are all "kill it before it multiplies!!"?

City folk..... Razz
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next