BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/21/2020, 1:50 pm

Twitter memes on the $600 stimulus is hilarious. Some were comparing it to the price of a PS5. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/21/2020, 3:46 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:AH! I didn't even realize what date it is. RIP Paul

RIP Paul? What are you talking about? I just had lunch with Paul in London.

Any chance you can post some of those memes? I suck at finding them.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/21/2020, 7:12 pm

joey con carne wrote:RIP Paul? What are you talking about? I just had lunch with Paul in London.

You can do #Stimuluschecks and you'll see some come up. Here are some:

METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 16 412

METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 16 511

METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 16 611
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/22/2020, 1:45 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
joey con carne wrote:RIP Paul? What are you talking about? I just had lunch with Paul in London.

You can do #Stimuluschecks and you'll see some come up. Here are some:

Ah come on guys, these stimulus checks will allow some of the lower middle class to pay nearly 1/4 of their mortgage for one month.

How can this not help?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/23/2020, 12:36 pm

Trump now demands $2K stimulus, $600 is off the table it seems and it's back to negotiation. It's coal to everybody for Christmas.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/23/2020, 6:21 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Trump now demands $2K stimulus, $600 is off the table it seems and it's back to negotiation. It's coal to everybody for Christmas.

Well it's good to know that an impeached president in his final weeks in office after bitterly losing it, can still makes changes that matter to him on a personal and petty level. 

Next up, preemptive pardons for his whole family and Joe Exotic!

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/23/2020, 6:32 pm

I want him to pardon Julian Assange.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/23/2020, 6:34 pm

It's not actually Trump being petty. Have you guys seen what's in there? The bill was almost 6,000 pages long and, from what I understand, no one even read it before voting on it. There's no way anyone read 6,000 pages in six hours.

The bill was supposed to be the "COVID relief" bill and everyone making $75,000 and under will get $600. Here is a little bit of what was actually included in that bill. It's online now and people are tearing it apart:

$4 billion for New York’s MTA as part of bailouts for mass-transit systems.

$15 billion earmarked toward grant programs for live entertainment venues such as Broadway.

$7 billion toward expanding broadband access.

$1.4 billion for a construction of a wall on the southern US border.

A new law saying that violating copyright laws with unauthorized online streaming will become a felony punishable by five years in prison for first offenses and 10 years for repeat offensives. Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC) pushed the provision.

A rule saying the US Postal Service can no longer deliver e-cigarettes.

New museums on the National Mall that will focus on Latinos and women, which were pushed by Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) and Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-NY).  

A declaration condemning a possible role by the Chinese Communist Party in the selection of Tibet’s next Dalai Lama. The current Tibetan Buddhist religious leader is 85.

$500 million earmarked for Israeli defense purchases, including to equip the Iron Dome missile defense system.

$250 million over five years for Palestinian economic aid, which was pushed by New York Democratic Rep. Nita Lowey.

$101 million to combat “the transnational threat of wildlife poaching and trafficking.”

$2.5 million for “Internet freedom programs in closed societies”

$10 million for “gender programs” meant to help women get education and start businesses in Pakistan.

What a joke that bill was. Trump pushed it back because there is no reason we are giving so much money to foreign countries now. The bill makes no sense at all.

And then you have reps going crazy on Twitter saying "Don't worry, help is on the way!" to Americans. Like $600 is going to do anything for anyone. Imagine taking that $750 billion and earmarking that as more stimulus payments. I won't be getting shit but I would rather Americans get that money than foreign countries.
joey con carne
joey con carne

UltimateMarvel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/23/2020, 6:49 pm

Wish Democrats had voted for Tulsi Gabbard instead of creepy Joe.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/23/2020, 10:44 pm

joey con carne wrote:It's not actually Trump being petty. Have you guys seen what's in there? The bill was almost 6,000 pages long and, from what I understand, no one even read it before voting on it. There's no way anyone read 6,000 pages in six hours.

The bill was supposed to be the "COVID relief" bill and everyone making $75,000 and under will get $600. Here is a little bit of what was actually included in that bill. It's online now and people are tearing it apart:

$4 billion for New York’s MTA as part of bailouts for mass-transit systems.

$15 billion earmarked toward grant programs for live entertainment venues such as Broadway.

$7 billion toward expanding broadband access.

$1.4 billion for a construction of a wall on the southern US border.

A new law saying that violating copyright laws with unauthorized online streaming will become a felony punishable by five years in prison for first offenses and 10 years for repeat offensives. Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC) pushed the provision.

A rule saying the US Postal Service can no longer deliver e-cigarettes.

New museums on the National Mall that will focus on Latinos and women, which were pushed by Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) and Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-NY).  

A declaration condemning a possible role by the Chinese Communist Party in the selection of Tibet’s next Dalai Lama. The current Tibetan Buddhist religious leader is 85.

$500 million earmarked for Israeli defense purchases, including to equip the Iron Dome missile defense system.

$250 million over five years for Palestinian economic aid, which was pushed by New York Democratic Rep. Nita Lowey.

$101 million to combat “the transnational threat of wildlife poaching and trafficking.”

$2.5 million for “Internet freedom programs in closed societies”

$10 million for “gender programs” meant to help women get education and start businesses in Pakistan.

What a joke that bill was. Trump pushed it back because there is no reason we are giving so much money to foreign countries now. The bill makes no sense at all.

And then you have reps going crazy on Twitter saying "Don't worry, help is on the way!" to Americans. Like $600 is going to do anything for anyone. Imagine taking that $750 billion and earmarking that as more stimulus payments. I won't be getting shit but I would rather Americans get that money than foreign countries.

Wow! Really feels like they forgot about the American people and came up with with the $600 last minute with what's left.

Tulsi speaks the truth, I would have done the same in her position.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/24/2020, 4:57 am

Rusty wrote:Wish Democrats had voted for Tulsi Gabbard instead of creepy Joe.

Tulsi Gabbard is right but somehow, it is still Trump’s fault.

When he pushed it back he should have held a press conference and called out the bill for having so much bullshit in it. Americans have blinders on and think Trump is fucking with the people because he lost. He definitely does but this is not one of those times.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/24/2020, 4:41 pm

joey con carne wrote:When he pushed it back he should have held a press conference and called out the bill for having so much bullshit in it. Americans have blinders on and think Trump is fucking with the people because he lost. He definitely does but this is not one of those times.

It's his own damn fault for spending five years trashing the media and making sure everybody believed everything they read or heard on the news was a lie. He can't expect to get any credit for anything now but he'll damn sure be receiving all of the blame until his evil coal ticker finally explodes when he's chowing down on his fourth consecutive Big Mac on a golf course toilet somewhere in Florida.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/24/2020, 9:54 pm

Merry Christmas everybody!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/25/2020, 8:46 am

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/25/2020, 9:22 am

METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 16 Tenor 

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/25/2020, 9:26 pm

14 degrees outside and covered with snow. Yeah, it's Christmas alright..... Mad
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/26/2020, 4:48 am

It was 60 here yesterday and 58 on Christmas Eve. All the snow from last week is completely gone. Today, a frosty 25 degrees this morning.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/26/2020, 8:33 am

Mid-forties now but it was snowing off and on the last few days so we keep seeing big temp swings.

In other news, I just realized that Roku FINALLY reached a deal with HBO Max earlier this week. That was a long wait from the May launch.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/26/2020, 7:08 pm

It seems like the virus has gotten smarter and is now mutating according to reports coming in from UK. They showed on the news of how packed the airport is and it's shocking. I hope there isn't a rise in cases again.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/27/2020, 10:48 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:It seems like the virus has gotten smarter and is now mutating according to reports coming in from UK. They showed on the news of how packed the airport is and it's shocking. I hope there isn't a rise in cases again.

This pandemic could kill half the world's population and these dumb mother fuckers would still be running around not taking it seriously.

Just remember folks, there is no such thing as common sense and the real golden rule of life is that you can't fix stupid.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/28/2020, 3:18 pm

Lori Loughlin is now out from serving her 60 day prison sentence.

I hope she plays herself in the Lifetime movie.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/28/2020, 3:40 pm

Americans will now be getting their big fat $600 checks while America gives away billions upon billions upon billions of dollars to other countries thanks to the “COVID relief package”.

Hooray for our government. They are definitely looking out for everyone.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/28/2020, 3:58 pm

joey con carne wrote:Americans will now be getting their big fat $600 checks while America gives away billions upon billions upon billions of dollars to other countries thanks to the “COVID relief package”.

Hooray for our government. They are definitely looking out for everyone.

I heard it was $2k.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/28/2020, 4:49 pm

Only $600. Trump pushed the bill back and advocated for $2,000 and getting rid of all the pork but people lost their shit. I am glad the people are getting what they wanted. Not sure why they prefer $600 over $2,000, though.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/28/2020, 9:47 pm

From what I read, it's the Republicans stopping the $2K stimulus now and the Democrats are all for it. This is as "difficult times" as it's going to get and $600 is the best they could do while other countries like Canada have been giving stimulus checks for MONTH, it's beyond disappointing to say the least.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/29/2020, 5:05 am

The republicans were trying to block the entire thing to cut out the billions and billions going to foreign countries and more billions being wastefully spent but mainstream news only focused on the Republicans blocking the $2,000 because of Trump.

It looks like the House voted to increase the payout to $2,000 now. It has been moved up to the senate.

We are all going to get so screwed soon. All this money must come from somewhere. I have a feeling it will come from my pocket and yours.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/31/2020, 11:01 am

I was using an Onkyo TX-SR674 as a receiver for my computer speakers. My computer speakers are a pair of Polk S10 and also a Polk PSW10 subwoofer.

My Onkyo is starting to fail. Sometimes the left speaker is really low and the right speaker is fine so the sound is way off. Before, I used to turn it off and turn it back on and it would be fine. That trick stopped working. So I left it on and let the unit get warm and it fixed itself. Eventually that started to stop working, too.

So I removed the Onkyo from my system and added a Fosi Audio v1.0G mini-amplifier. Holy shit, this thing sounds so clean and clear. I can't turn the volume knob more than 10% because it gets way too freakin' loud. I think I would dare say the sound is better than my Onkyo! The only bad thing is I lost the use of my subwoofer. The amplifier is only 2.0 and my soundcard in my PC (Creative Sound Blaster Audigy RX) cannot run a .1 system unless it is, at minimum, 5.1.

That Fosi cost me $56 and I must say it is the best $56 I spent for audio.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/31/2020, 11:44 am

‘Star Wars’ & ‘Archer’ Voice Artist Tom Kane Suffers Stroke, Leaves Him Largely Unable To Speak
METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 16 Ap_71910
Celebrated voice artist Tom Kane, whose diverse work ranges from Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi and The Clone Wars to the Halloween franchise, Archer and The Powerpuff Girls, had a stroke in November that has left him largely unable to speak, his daughter has revealed.

Posting on Tom Kane’s Facebook page, his daughter Sam explained that her father had been off the radar for two months after suffering a left side stroke that had given him right sided weakness and damage to the speech center of his brain. While he is still “very much himself”, the stroke has left him with little ability to communicate verbally, she added.

The post goes on to say the family have found him speech, occupational, and physical therapy – and they are hopeful of him gaining those lost functions back – but that they have been warned by a neurologist that he may be unable to do voiceovers again.

“My dad still remains in good spirits and his extreme stubbornness has helped him already show improvements in speech,” she wrote. The post has been greeted by hundreds of well-wishing comments.

A prolific voice artist, Kane has lent his voice to a variety of notable characters including Yoda on various season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, as well as the 2008 movie. He also played characters on The Force Awakens and Rogue One, and notably voiced Admiral Ackbar on The Last Jedi.

In animated spy series Archer he voiced the butler Woodhouse in several episodes, while he played Professor Utonium in long-running kids’ series Powerpuff Girls.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/31/2020, 1:20 pm

Wow! He has voiced a lot of characters. I hope he recovers.

joey con carne wrote:I was using an Onkyo TX-SR674 as a receiver for my computer speakers. My computer speakers are a pair of Polk S10 and also a Polk PSW10 subwoofer.

My Onkyo is starting to fail. Sometimes the left speaker is really low and the right speaker is fine so the sound is way off. Before, I used to turn it off and turn it back on and it would be fine. That trick stopped working. So I left it on and let the unit get warm and it fixed itself. Eventually that started to stop working, too.

So I removed the Onkyo from my system and added a Fosi Audio v1.0G mini-amplifier. Holy shit, this thing sounds so clean and clear. I can't turn the volume knob more than 10% because it gets way too freakin' loud. I think I would dare say the sound is better than my Onkyo! The only bad thing is I lost the use of my subwoofer. The amplifier is only 2.0 and my soundcard in my PC (Creative Sound Blaster Audigy RX) cannot run a .1 system unless it is, at minimum, 5.1.

That Fosi cost me $56 and I must say it is the best $56 I spent for audio.

Could it be a connection issue on the Onkyo like speaker wire? Or is it internal?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/31/2020, 2:52 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Wow! He has voiced a lot of characters. I hope he recovers.

You'll find a lot of people that get into voice acting, and do something semi-popular, seem to make a good career out of it.

When I started playing The Last of Us I looked up who voiced Ellie - as I thought it was Ellen Page - it looks like Ellen Page - but it wasn't.

I then looked at who the guy that voiced Joel was, and holy shit, this dude - Troy Baker - has voiced tonnes of shit, and I'd never heard of him.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/31/2020, 4:16 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Could it be a connection issue on the Onkyo like speaker wire? Or is it internal?

Good question. I didn't rule out the optical cable I used or the optical in input on my receiver. With my new amp, I am using analog instead of optical.

I will keep my receiver and keep your comment in mind wherever I put it next. Thanks for that, dude.

Sad to hear about Tom Kane. I remember Seth Green said in an interview he said working voice acting is the best job. You don't have to get dressed up to go to work. You just have to sound good. LOL I liked that. I hope Tom Kane recovers. Sounds like it will be a very long road ahead.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/1/2021, 2:34 pm

Rusty wrote:You'll find a lot of people that get into voice acting, and do something semi-popular, seem to make a good career out of it.

When I started playing The Last of Us I looked up who voiced Ellie - as I thought it was Ellen Page - it looks like Ellen Page - but it wasn't.

I then looked at who the guy that voiced Joel was, and holy shit, this dude - Troy Baker - has voiced tonnes of shit, and I'd never heard of him.

Oh yes, Troy is very talented. I'm very aware of his resume. He is so talented, he has voiced both Batman and Joker in different franchises.

Where are you on Last of Us by the way?

joey con carne wrote:Good question. I didn't rule out the optical cable I used or the optical in input on my receiver. With my new amp, I am using analog instead of optical.

I will keep my receiver and keep your comment in mind wherever I put it next. Thanks for that, dude.

No problem. Were you going to throw it out?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/1/2021, 2:56 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
Oh yes, Troy is very talented. I'm very aware of his resume. He is so talented, he has voiced both Batman and Joker in different franchises.

Where are you on Last of Us by the way?

I finished The Last of Us. Now onto Part II. About half way through (I think). Fucking loving it.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/2/2021, 9:59 am

UFO Information Must Be Disclosed in 180 Days According to New Covid Relief Bill
METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 16 Ufo-di10
A 180-day UFO disclosure started when President Donald Trump signed the latest COVID-19 stimulus bill. At the end of the countdown, the Pentagon and other spy agencies, will have to reveal what they all know about UFOs to the American public. Apparently, the provision was not featured in the nearly 6,000-word bill. Instead, it was added as a "committee comment" attached to the annual intelligence authorization act. In addition to the stimulus, UFOs, and other intelligence, the bill also announces that illegal streaming for commercial profit will become a felony.

Donald Trump signed the $2.3 trillion COVID-19 stimulus bill late on Sunday, which will benefit movie theaters, the entertainment industry, small businesses, and citizens of the United States. While all of that is definitely good news, people are starting to get excited about the UFO disclosure news. The Senate Intelligence Committee, which is run by Florida Senator Marco Rubio, said in the comment that it "directs the [director of national intelligence], in consultation with the Secretary of Defense and the heads of such other agencies... to submit a report within 180 days of the date of enactment of the Act, to the congressional intelligence and armed services committees on unidentified aerial phenomena."

The Senate Intelligence Committee also says that all "observed airborne objects that have not been identified" should be included in a "detailed analysis of unidentified phenomena data collected by: a. geospatial intelligence; b. signals intelligence; c. human intelligence; and d. measurement and signals intelligence." In addition, the reports will include "[a] detailed analysis of data of the FBI, which was derived from investigations of intrusions of unidentified aerial phenomena data over restricted United States airspace... and an assessment of whether this unidentified aerial phenomena activity may be attributed to one or more foreign adversaries." In other words, it looks like the American public is about to learn even more about what the U.S. Government knows about UFOs.

Back in April of this year, the Pentagon officially released three Naval videos with UFOs featured in them. The videos had previously been released by former Blink-182 guitarist Tom DeLonge's To the Stars Academy, which has been fighting for the government to release their intelligence on UFOs and aliens for years now. Chris Mellon, former deputy assistant secretary of defense for intelligence, says, "the newly enacted Intelligence Authorization Act incorporates the Senate Intelligence Committee's report language calling for an unclassified, all-source report on the UAP phenomenon. This was accomplished in the Joint Explanatory Statement accompanying the bill."

Chris Mellon went on to say, "I'm hopeful the new Administration will rigorously execute its oversight prerogatives because the concerns of the public and numerous U.S. military personnel have been ignored by a complacent national security bureaucracy for far too long." The news comes after Professor Haim Eshed claimed that the U.S. Government has been in contact with aliens for decades. According to Eshed, the aliens don't think humanity is ready for their big reveal just yet, even though Trump was allegedly ready to tell the world about them earlier this year. Maybe the COVID-19 stimulus bill will end up providing proof of aliens in its UFO reports, we'll just have to wait and see. The New York Post was one of the first outlets to report on the UFO provisions in the latest COVID-19 stimulus bill.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/2/2021, 12:40 pm

Why include that in the bill? That's stupid and doesn't make sense. No wonder it's 5K pages long.

Rusty wrote:I finished The Last of Us. Now onto Part II. About half way through (I think). Fucking loving it.

Cool! I haven't played it. I read some of the spoilers and I didn't like where they took the story but graphics and gameplay is great from what I've seen.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/2/2021, 4:35 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Why include that in the bill? That's stupid and doesn't make sense. No wonder it's 5K pages long.

They specifically didn't include aliens so that's why it's happening.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/2/2021, 5:00 pm

87 Year Old Larry King has been laid up in an ICU for two weeks with COVID.

So is 84 year Louis Gossett Jr. He checked into an Atlanta hospital but checked right back out when several bodies started dropping in the same wing he was in.

Meanwhile, Dawn Wells aka Gilligan's Island babe Mary Anne died earlier this week from COVID at 82. This makes Tina Louise aka Gilligan's other beauty Ginger, the sole survivor of the cast.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/2/2021, 11:53 pm

My younger brother might have COVID too. He's going to get tested to find out for sure but his friend tested positive and they were hanging out.

By the way, Happy New Year guys!!!! Glad the COVID is over now that we're in 2021.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/3/2021, 10:20 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:My younger brother might have COVID too. He's going to get tested to find out for sure but his friend tested positive and they were hanging out.

By the way, Happy New Year guys!!!! Glad the COVID is over now that we're in 2021.

My cousin and his two year old daughter got it because they live in LA County and everybody has it down there.

Meanwhile my sister is doing everything she possibly can to expose her young daughter and my entire family too. I swear, she's a brain dead dip shit, I've never understood how we came from the same stock.

Sorry bud, COVID will never go away, it's here to stay like the flu.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/4/2021, 12:14 pm

WyldeMan wrote:My cousin and his two year old daughter got it because they live in LA County and everybody has it down there.

2 year old? That's tough!

WyldeMan wrote:Meanwhile my sister is doing everything she possibly can to expose her young daughter and my entire family too. I swear, she's a brain dead dip shit, I've never understood how we came from the same stock.

You mean they got together for the holidays? A lot of people have unfortunately.

WyldeMan wrote:Sorry bud, COVID will never go away, it's here to stay like the flu.

Obviously, but everyone is acting like it since it's 2021 now. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/5/2021, 6:09 pm

Um.....ok. Just got our first ever notification that someone who visited this site reported it for sexual and or pornographic content. Yet this is all the info I'm given, I can't even see the post that was flagged.

METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 16 Report10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 1/5/2021, 7:47 pm

That literally made me laugh out loud
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/6/2021, 7:53 am

Rap legend Dr. Dre is in the ICU after suffering a Brain Aneurysm and in the middle of the night 4 opportunistic burglars tried to rob his $40 million mansion but were stopped by the rent a cops.

FYI, Dre bought the aforementioned $40 million mansion from Tom Brady and Giselle Bundchen.

Unrelated fun fact, Kim and Kanye are finally calling it quits and they're going to be fighting it out over their combined $2.2 BILLION.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 1/6/2021, 11:01 am

I didn’t hear about the robbery. Damn. An ICU in LA is not a great lace to be, he might not make it to the next episode.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/6/2021, 12:32 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Um.....ok. Just got our first ever notification that someone who visited this site reported it for sexual and or pornographic content. Yet this is all the info I'm given, I can't even see the post that was flagged.

That's weird! What does this mean?

WyldeMan wrote:Rap legend Dr. Dre is in the ICU after suffering a Brain Aneurysm and in the middle of the night 4 opportunistic burglars tried to rob his $40 million mansion but were stopped by the rent a cops.

FYI, Dre bought the aforementioned $40 million mansion from Tom Brady and Giselle Bundchen.

Damn! This guy can't catch a break.

WyldeMan wrote:Unrelated fun fact, Kim and Kanye are finally calling it quits and they're going to be fighting it out over their combined $2.2 BILLION.

I think we all saw this coming.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next