BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+2
Rusty
UltimateMarvel
6 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne 12/7/2016, 1:00 pm

Greetings from Iceland! I have been here since Saturday and have finally made it back to Reykjavik. Civilization with internet access. It's been rainy and crappy here but this is a beautiful place and also a bit frightening. Creepy fog and mountains. I'll be back in a few days and ill catch up reading all the good stuff. Catch you suckas later!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/7/2016, 1:10 pm

Your job sounds fun, man. You get to travel to all these places, it's pretty cool. Who pays for the tickets?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/7/2016, 2:40 pm

joey con carne wrote:Greetings from Iceland! I have been here since Saturday and have finally made it back to Reykjavik. Civilization with internet access. It's been rainy and crappy here but this is a beautiful place and also a bit frightening. Creepy fog and mountains. I'll be back in a few days and ill catch up reading all the good stuff. Catch you suckas later!

Any sightseeing of the beautiful landscape or you just there to tell the vikings how to balance their books better?

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 12/8/2016, 8:12 pm

Just got back from going back to California for a few days. It was so nice.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/8/2016, 9:47 pm

Tyger wrote:Just got back from going back to California for a few days. It was so nice.

What were you doin down there?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/9/2016, 4:07 am

WyldeMan wrote:
Tyger wrote:Just got back from going back to California for a few days. It was so nice.

Probably stylin', profilin', dialin', and smilin' ... wild in the sun.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/9/2016, 8:17 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

Probably stylin', profilin', dialin', and smilin' ... wild in the sun.

stylin', profilin' and buckwilin' on the SoCal hunnies? I can believe it.

In other news.....Kirk Douglas turned 100 years old today! Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/9/2016, 10:57 am

This girl is going to Dubai to fuck a dude she doesn't know as well as his virgin 13 year old brother for $50K. These are some fucked up times, man.

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/9/2016, 12:07 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:This girl is going to Dubai to fuck a dude she doesn't know as well as his virgin 13 year old brother for $50K. These are some fucked up times, man.

No different than any other times, sex rules the world and those with unlimited cash, can have whatever kind they want.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/9/2016, 2:41 pm

It's the age that concerns me. They must have different laws over there.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/9/2016, 5:52 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Your job sounds fun, man. You get to travel to all these places, it's pretty cool. Who pays for the tickets?

Unfortunately, I was not there on business but vacation. I do some travel for work but it's usually within the US and not international. Sad

WyldeMan wrote:Any sightseeing of the beautiful landscape or you just there to tell the vikings how to balance their books better?

We rented a car and drove from Reykjavic to Jökulsárlón making stops at Selfoss, Hella, Vik, and Kirkjubæjarklaustur.

Tourism in Iceland is really thriving so prices there are just ridiculous.

All in all, I would highly recommend it. Good times!

Okay, now I gotta catch up on all my good shows. Watching Gold Rush now and I will be Van Helsing'ing it up tonight. Can't wait to sleep in my own bed again, too. This is shaping up to be a great Friday night!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/9/2016, 7:29 pm

joey con carne wrote:Watching Gold Rush now and I will be Van Helsing'ing it up tonight. Can't wait to sleep in my own bed again, too. This is shaping up to be a great Friday night!

Todd Hoffman's got another "feeling" there's gold in the ground cause Jesus tells him so. Unfortunately Jesus clearly hates him cause there is never is any gold.

Van Helsing season finale!!!!! Twisted Evil

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/10/2016, 5:52 am

Todd Hoffman seems like he's a pretty good dude. It's just he makes the worst decisions. Last year he mined a ton of gold in Alaska but this year he got the bright idea to hit up Oregon and now he's losing money and respect from his crew so fast. Soooo dumb!!!

I didn't get to Van Helsing it up last night as I planned. I suppose I'm a little bit more jetlagged than I thought. So I'm up today at 6:30am and will now begin my Van Helsing watchathon.... as soon as I get back from the post office.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/10/2016, 8:00 am

joey con carne wrote:Todd Hoffman seems like he's a pretty good dude. It's just he makes the worst decisions. Last year he mined a ton of gold in Alaska but this year he got the bright idea to hit up Oregon and now he's losing money and respect from his crew so fast. Soooo dumb!!!

I didn't get to Van Helsing it up last night as I planned. I suppose I'm a little bit more jetlagged than I thought. So I'm up today at 6:30am and will now begin my Van Helsing watchathon.... as soon as I get back from the post office.

Todd Hoffman is a fucking moron. I've spent six seasons watch that guy use feelings from God to find Gold and that's why he loses every single season to a teenager who uses intelligence and experience instead of feelings. Every single time Hoffman stumbles into success they immediately leave the state and fail haaaaaaaaaaard, this season if Guyana 2.0 and I guarantee they're gonna start hemorrhaging crew members very quickly. With no gold comes lots of anger and Todd provides no answers or Gold.

Van Helsing was good.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/10/2016, 8:48 am

WyldeMan wrote:
joey con carne wrote:Todd Hoffman seems like he's a pretty good dude. It's just he makes the worst decisions. Last year he mined a ton of gold in Alaska but this year he got the bright idea to hit up Oregon and now he's losing money and respect from his crew so fast. Soooo dumb!!!

Todd Hoffman is a fucking moron. I've spent six seasons watch that guy use feelings from God to find Gold and that's why he loses every single season to a teenager who uses intelligence and experience instead of feelings. Every single time Hoffman stumbles into success they immediately leave the state and fail haaaaaaaaaaard, this season if Guyana 2.0 and I guarantee they're gonna start hemorrhaging crew members very quickly. With no gold comes lots of anger and Todd provides no answers or Gold.

Van Helsing was good.

Haha "Hey, Dad, can you bring it in for a prayer?"

Parker Schnabel is very smart but he has zero leadership skills. I understand a screw-up can cost a lot of money but he can make even more money and gain more respect from his crew if he was not such a loose cannon.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/10/2016, 10:34 am

joey con carne wrote:Haha "Hey, Dad, can you bring it in for a prayer?"

Parker Schnabel is very smart but he has zero leadership skills. I understand a screw-up can cost a lot of money but he can make even more money and gain more respect from his crew if he was not such a loose cannon.

They can pray over their equipment and hard hats all they want but god ain't gonna get them Gold.

Parker is very good at what he does but he has no leadership skills cause he's a cocky 19 year old who accomplished more by 18 than most people do in their entire lifetime. He even went and imported that gorgeous little blonde Aussie up to the claim after last years smashing success.

If Parker trusted in Rick and Mitch he could succeed on the level of the Gold Hungry Viking, Tony Beets "Loyalty and familiar bonds be damned, I just want more gold!!!!!!" but until then he's going to struggle, though if struggling is what he's doing this season......I wouldn't mind struggling like that cause I think he's gonna end with well over 3k ounces.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/11/2016, 7:39 am

I feel like America should just be renamed "The Divided States of Exxon Sachs" at this point cause Trump has made it quite clear he wants banks and oil running this country, the acting presidents of Goldman Sachs and Exxon Mobile are about to claim their thrones and undue any regulations to control them. As someone who watches the markets, this horrifies me cause I see a crash even bigger than '08 the next time.

Well at least we still have Mr White....

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/13/2016, 10:41 pm

Snowed here today, wasn't much but I still fucking hate it.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/16/2016, 5:55 am

Tonight I sit drinking, brooding in self-contempt.

No shit. True story.

I don't want to admit any of this, but I have to tell someone. It's eating at me.

My vehicle I currently drive is a double cab pickup type - for reference, think Dodge Ram pickup (but smaller), with a canopy that covers the back tray.

Anyway, today I drove it home, in pouring rain, approximately 40 miles - most of which were freeway miles, doing 70+ mph - again, in pouring rain.

I get home ... and low and behold, the tailgate is down. THE FUCKING TAILGATE IS DOWN!!!

I drove for near 45 minutes, at high speed (with a decent amount of traffic), in pouring rain, with the tailgate down - worst of it ... inside the bed of the truck, was 4 tyres, a transmission bellhousing, and a 4ft length of 4inx4in pine timber! Thankfully, they didn't budge.

I can't even comprehend the carnage that could have created had any of that fallen out on that freeway, at those speeds and in that weather condition. People could have (probably would have) died. I am fucking wrecked right now. I'm sure a time will come where I'll be elated and laugh at what happened, but right now, I am fucking ashamed. I'm generally pleased with my awareness and sense on the roads ... today I fucking failed. The lack of a big pothole, or a sudden turn/brake is all that kept me from being responsible for a horrific road accident.

FUCK!
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/16/2016, 10:57 am

Dang. Shit happens, Russ.

Glad nothing bad happened on the road. But take this as a great life lesson. I say this because after this incident, seeing how you're pretty much punishing yourself for it, I bet you will never let this happen again. Don't beat yourself up too much. At least you're aware of what you did and what could have happened. There are assholes out there who would have thought "Aw shucks, I left my tailgate down. Oh well." and not even check if something fell out.

Now, on a lighter note, you should think about what you did and punch yourself while you do so. Commence self-beatdown..... now!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/16/2016, 1:52 pm

DuckTales Revival: David Tennant, Danny Pudi, Ben Schwartz, Bobby Moynihan and Other Voice Actors Announced
When DuckTales returns to television in summer 2017, Scrooge McDuck and the gang won’t just look familiar.

Disney XD has assembled a team of well-known actors to bring the show’s crew of beloved characters to life, including: David Tennant (Doctor Who) as the voice of Uncle Scrooge; Danny Pudi (Community), Ben Schwartz (Parks and Recreation) and Bobby Moynihan (Saturday Night Live) as the voices of nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie; Beck Bennett (SNL) as the voice of pilot Launchpad McQuack; Toks Olagundoye (The Neighbors) as the voice of housekeeper Mrs. Beakley; and Kate Micucci (Raising Hope) as the littlest duck of all, Webby Vanderquack.

And there are plenty of other fan-favorite characters still to be announced! According to Disney XD, a slew of familiar faces — both good and evil — will appear in the revival, including: Donald Duck, Flintheart Glomgold, Gyro Gearloose, Duckworth, Gizmoduck, Magica DeSpell, Gladstone Gander, and Ma Beagle and the Beagle Boys.

Disney XD’s DuckTales is a continuation of the original series of the same name, which ran from 1987 to 1990.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/16/2016, 2:29 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:Tonight I sit drinking, brooding in self-contempt.

No shit. True story.

I don't want to admit any of this, but I have to tell someone. It's eating at me.

My vehicle I currently drive is a double cab pickup type - for reference, think Dodge Ram pickup (but smaller), with a canopy that covers the back tray.

Anyway, today I drove it home, in pouring rain, approximately 40 miles - most of which were freeway miles, doing 70+ mph - again, in pouring rain.

I get home ... and low and behold, the tailgate is down. THE FUCKING TAILGATE IS DOWN!!!

I drove for near 45 minutes, at high speed (with a decent amount of traffic), in pouring rain, with the tailgate down - worst of it ... inside the bed of the truck, was 4 tyres, a transmission bellhousing, and a 4ft length of 4inx4in pine timber! Thankfully, they didn't budge.

I can't even comprehend the carnage that could have created had any of that fallen out on that freeway, at those speeds and in that weather condition. People could have (probably would have) died. I am fucking wrecked right now. I'm sure a time will come where I'll be elated and laugh at what happened, but right now, I am fucking ashamed. I'm generally pleased with my awareness and sense on the roads ... today I fucking failed. The lack of a big pothole, or a sudden turn/brake is all that kept me from being responsible for a horrific road accident.

FUCK!

Damn! Go and buy a lottery ticket right now. You're one lucky dude, man. But joey is right, at least you feel bad about it. I'm sure you'll be double checking the tailgate from now on. No more brooding and drinking.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/16/2016, 6:48 pm

Haha, I'm all good now. Have seen so much carnage on that very road after driving on it nearly every work day for 5 years. I got lucky.

Lotto sounds like a good idea Very Happy

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/16/2016, 7:21 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:Haha, I'm all good now. Have seen so much carnage on that very road after driving on it nearly every work day for 5 years. I got lucky.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/16/2016, 10:02 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Rusty Cunt wrote:Haha, I'm all good now. Have seen so much carnage on that very road after driving on it nearly every work day for 5 years. I got lucky.

Laughing
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/16/2016, 10:23 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

Laughing

Someone had to say it and I could think of no better person than the man the myth the legend, Red Foreman.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/17/2016, 10:15 pm

Just marathoned the entire HBO series Divorce. It's a drama with lots of dry humor. Pretty okay show. Each episode is only 30 min. Recommended of you like drama/comedy with very dry humor.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/18/2016, 7:44 am

joey con carne wrote:Just marathoned the entire HBO series Divorce. It's a drama with lots of dry humor. Pretty okay show. Each episode is only 30 min. Recommended of you like drama/comedy with very dry humor.

That sounds like more Sarah Jessica Parker than I've ever been exposed to in my entire life.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/18/2016, 8:26 pm

I watched it for TH Church. I'm not very familiar with the work of Sarah Jessica Parker but she was not bad in this.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/18/2016, 10:59 pm

joey con carne wrote:I watched it for TH Church. I'm not very familiar with the work of Sarah Jessica Parker but she was not bad in this.

I only caught a promo for this once or twice but it didn't pique my interest based on what I saw.

Somehow I've managed to see very little of his work all these years and really only know him from small roles in Tombstone, 3000 Miles to Graceland and Idiocracy but I think Killer Joe is the closest I've come to seeing something he was a lead in but even then he really took a backseat to every moment McConaughey was onscreen and I kind of feel like that probably always happens for a guy like Church. Has he ever been a lead before, I just ask cause I really don't know his work.

I didn't mind Sarah Jessica in the early days like Footloose, Honeymoon in Vegas and a few other 90's flicks but I've never seen a single episode of her tv work and couldn't even name the last new project of hers I even saw and I'm not sure it was in this century.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/19/2016, 12:36 pm

He was in Ned and Stacy with Debra Messing. He played Ned, the lead male role. But other than that... I don't really recall him in any lead roles. He was Sandman in Spider-Mang 3. Laughing
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/19/2016, 3:38 pm

joey con carne wrote:He was in Ned and Stacy with Debra Messing. He played Ned, the lead male role. But other than that... I don't really recall him in any lead roles. He was Sandman in Spider-Mang 3. Laughing

Oh yeah Spider-Man 3......that did wonders for the careers of Church and Topher Grace..

Never heard of Ned and Stacy but outside of knowing who Debra Messing is, I don't believe I've seen any of her work either.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/21/2016, 2:24 pm

Partying at Juniper tonight. Located at 237 W 35th St (on 35th between 7th and 8th Ave).

Woo hoooooooooooo

We worked our asses off and now we are reaping a small, but nice, reward. Firm funded! Gonna be double-fisting drinks all night.

Hope the food is gonna be good. Probably fingerfoods but whatever. I'm down wit dat.

I also got a $50 Christmas bonus! omg I'M FUCKING RICH!!! (That is not a typo. FIFTY DOLLAHZ. FUCK YEA.)
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/22/2016, 5:24 am

Just read the synopsis for Passengers. It actually seems like a decent movie. Will check it out when it hits cable.

Last night's party was okay. Nothing fantastic. Had two Tanqueray and tonics. Ate some sliders and little spring roles. A little disappointed but fun to be around colleagues.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/22/2016, 2:15 pm

Tis' the seasons for DVD Screeners. Check your sources folks cause they started dropping today, so far only a few but if the last few years repeat we should keep getting them daily for several more weeks.

Nocturnal Animals
Inferno
Trolls

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/22/2016, 5:32 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Tis' the seasons for DVD Screeners. Check your sources folks cause they started dropping today, so far only a few but if the last few years repeat we should keep getting them daily for several more weeks.

Nocturnal Animals
Inferno
Trolls

So it begins! Really been wanting to watch Nocturnal Animals, might check it out if I can tolerate the quality.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/22/2016, 7:27 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Tis' the seasons for DVD Screeners. Check your sources folks cause they started dropping today, so far only a few but if the last few years repeat we should keep getting them daily for several more weeks.

Nocturnal Animals
Inferno
Trolls

So it begins! Really been wanting to watch Nocturnal Animals, might check it out if I can tolerate the quality.

Didn't realize when I osted that the first Nocturnal release is in HD but with hard coded subs. Usually it takes a couple days before another emerges without them.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/22/2016, 8:19 pm

I just found an HDrip of Bad Santa 2. Twisted Evil

BS2

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/22/2016, 8:28 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I just found an HDrip of Bad Santa 2. Twisted Evil

Nice! I thought Kickass was taken down, they came back with a vengeance?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/22/2016, 8:31 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:I just found an HDrip of Bad Santa 2. Twisted Evil

Nice! I thought Kickass was taken down, they came back with a vengeance?

KA has been popping up with new names on new proxies every couple of months, I only just found it again.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 12/23/2016, 11:25 am

WyldeMan wrote:
joey con carne wrote:He was in Ned and Stacy with Debra Messing. He played Ned, the lead male role. But other than that... I don't really recall him in any lead roles. He was Sandman in Spider-Mang 3. Laughing

Oh yeah Spider-Man 3......that did wonders for the careers of Church and Topher Grace..

Never heard of Ned and Stacy but outside of knowing who Debra Messing is, I don't believe I've seen any of her work either.

Thomas Haden Church was in the film Sideways , with Paul Giamati.

He received an Oscar Nomination for his work, Supporting Actor.

Before Ned & Stacey, he was a series regular on the NBC comedy Wings.

Co-starred in the 2006 Western miniseries Broken Trail.

He's currently co-starring with Sarah Jessica Parker in HBO's Divorce.

Messing has started in three shows on NBC.

Will and Grace

Smash

and the recently cancelled The Mysteries of Laura.

One on USA, The Starter Wife.

And an underrated, short lived 1998 scifi series on ABC, Prey.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/23/2016, 4:13 pm

Carrie Fisher has apparently had a massive heart attack.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/24/2016, 3:59 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/25/2016, 8:01 am

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals. Keep the change, etc., etc.

Currently watching Scott Adkins in Eliminators. This one has Wade Barrett from WWE! Barrett Barrage
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 12/25/2016, 10:18 am

Merry Christmas.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down