BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+2
Rusty
UltimateMarvel
6 posters

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 15 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne 3/15/2017, 2:08 pm

Can you tell us some stories? I bet you have some really good ones. People calling and cursing you out, crying, or what have you.

At my work I sometimes have to call attorneys and accountants. From time to time I have to call the actual claimant's and I've had some really shitty calls. This one call we've had as a group, this lady was really pissed off at us and said we were calculating things wrong (we weren't) and at the end of the call, there was this really long awkward silence, which I swear felt like a minute long, and then she says "Okay, thank you." but you can tell she was so mad she was starting to cry. I look back on that story and I laugh. This lady was so full of shit and won a few battles within our program. She didn't know when to quit.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/15/2017, 3:55 pm

Tyger wrote:Interest rates have gone up, my job (call center for a credit card company) is about to get even more fun.

Random Thoughts - Page 15 Incredibly-sarcastic

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/15/2017, 6:53 pm

You have no idea how many people have credit cards and have absolutely no fucking clue how they work.

I applied to some other jobs today, I'm really sick of my job.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/16/2017, 8:01 am

Tyger wrote:You have no idea how many people have credit cards and have absolutely no fucking clue how they work.

I applied to some other jobs today, I'm really sick of my job.

Nobody learns finance or how not to go into debt these days but they sure know how to spend more far more money than they'll ever make. Credit Cards are the worst thing that ever happened to this country but nobody pimped fear and credit cards quite like Reagan and this country has been debt's whore ever since. I worked with a guy who had EIGHT credit cards, was a single guy and somehow managed to max them all out in about a year on pointless shit like xbox games, patron and "performance parts" for his Honda.

However without credit cards I feel like most morons wouldn't be allowed to purchase the items that eventually provide their Darwin Awards like jet skis, plywood and above ground pools purchases. Razz

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/18/2017, 6:51 pm

So, apparently celebrities still have a thing for filming themselves doing shit and not securing the files properly.

The Fappening 2.0 is here.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/18/2017, 6:53 pm

I think it's old stuff just now coming out
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/18/2017, 7:00 pm

Katie Cassidy is in her Arrow garb, so the photos were taken a while back.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/18/2017, 9:52 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:Katie Cassidy is in her Arrow garb, so the photos were taken a while back.

Wow, hadn't heard about the latest leak. Looks like Banshee's Lilli Simmons and Trieste Kelly Dunne were the other ladies hacked.

Willa Holland frequently tweets near nudes on a regular basis, last week she was bare assed with a pillow between her thighs. It's only a matter of time before her extensive private library also gets released.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/19/2017, 5:44 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:So, apparently celebrities still have a thing for filming themselves doing shit and not securing the files properly.

OH, SHIT!!!!! Again? lol I heard about this wrestling woman called Paige got hacked and that her sex tape was leaked. When will they learn? Rolling Eyes
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/19/2017, 7:11 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
Rusty Cunt wrote:So, apparently celebrities still have a thing for filming themselves doing shit and not securing the files properly.

OH, SHIT!!!!! Again? lol I heard about this wrestling woman called Paige got hacked and that her sex tape was leaked. When will they learn? Rolling Eyes

Paige got hacked? LOL. Awesome. I mean....oh no, this was a totally unpreventable crime and nothing could have been done to prevent the leak.

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/19/2017, 7:58 pm

Holy crap. Damn, Paige. I wonder what's going to happen with her career in WWE now.

Good videos, though.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/19/2017, 8:00 pm

joey con carne wrote:Holy crap. Damn, Paige. I wonder what's going to happen with her career in WWE now.

Good videos, though.

She loves smokin Cannabis, her days were numbered with WWE anyways cause you're only allowed to use steroids in that industry.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/19/2017, 10:38 pm

joey con carne wrote:Holy crap. Damn, Paige. I wonder what's going to happen with her career in WWE now.

Good videos, though.

I have no doubt Vivid will make her an offer.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/20/2017, 6:27 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:

Good videos, though.

I have no doubt Vivid will make her an offer.

A few other ladies of wrestling were hacked including Maria Cannelis and Summer Rae but Paige was the only one getting fucked by her fellow wrestlers in the videos. She really enjoys being filmed with her co-workers.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/23/2017, 5:09 pm

This video really made my day. I love the sound dickface makes just as he gets pulled down.

Last edited by joey con carne on 3/23/2017, 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/23/2017, 5:52 pm

Dude on the left must have a tiny dick
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/24/2017, 10:15 pm

Currently on episode 2 of Zoo on Netflix. Pretty interesting show so far. I'll probably finish the first season by Sunday. I also want to watch Fellowship of the Ring tomorrow. Maybe squeeze in Towers but I'm not sure if I will have enough time.

Oh man, seasons 1 and 2 are on Netflix. Neat-o.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/25/2017, 9:41 am

joey con carne wrote:Currently on episode 2 of Zoo on Netflix. Pretty interesting show so far. I'll probably finish the first season by Sunday. I also want to watch Fellowship of the Ring tomorrow. Maybe squeeze in Towers but I'm not sure if I will have enough time.

LMFAO, I knew nobody else would watch Zoo except for me and you. I also binged it on Netflix a few weeks back and season 3 returns this Summer, it's so ridiculous and yet unlike anything else on tv. Very strange series for CBS.

Billy Burke really enjoys his apocalyptic shows, the last time I'd seen him prior to Zoo was on NBC's Revolution. Another crazy two season series also available on Netflix. Zoo Series lead James Wolk is currently recurring on Showtime's Billions.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/25/2017, 9:59 pm

joey con carne wrote:Currently on episode 2 of Zoo on Netflix. Pretty interesting show so far. I'll probably finish the first season by Sunday. I also want to watch Fellowship of the Ring tomorrow. Maybe squeeze in Towers but I'm not sure if I will have enough time.

WyldeMan wrote:

LMFAO, I knew nobody else would watch Zoo except for me and you. I also binged it on Netflix a few weeks back and season 3 returns this Summer, it's so ridiculous and yet unlike anything else on tv. Very strange series for CBS.

Billy Burke really enjoys his apocalyptic shows, the last time I'd seen him prior to Zoo was on NBC's Revolution. Another crazy two season series also available on Netflix. Zoo Series lead James Wolk is currently recurring on Showtime's Billions.

I didn't realise this was a scripted fictional show. I thought it was a doco series.

I'll check it out.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/25/2017, 10:19 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:I didn't realise this was a scripted fictional show. I thought it was a doco series.

I'll check it out.

Animals decide they ain't taken shit from man no more and they unite worldwide for organized attacks. It's soooo weird and feels like it should be on SyFy but I couldn't stop watching, every week a new animal evolved and killed people in a hilarious new way.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/25/2017, 10:36 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Rusty Cunt wrote:I didn't realise this was a scripted fictional show. I thought it was a doco series.

I'll check it out.

Animals decide they ain't taken shit from man no more and they unite worldwide for organized attacks. It's soooo weird and feels like it should be on SyFy but I couldn't stop watching, every week a new animal evolved and killed people in a hilarious new way.

Watching it now. Lions are doing their thing.

I always assumed it was a documentary about Zoos, and I fucking hate Zoos, so I never gave it another thought.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/25/2017, 11:24 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:Watching it now. Lions are doing their thing.

I always assumed it was a documentary about Zoos, and I fucking hate Zoos, so I never gave it another thought.

Zoos are cruel animal prisons, way too depressing...only a human fatality can make me smile at a zoo.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/26/2017, 11:18 am

I got caught up in some video games all day on Saturday. Currently watching episode 3 of Zoo. Need to make up for lost TV time.

Episode 5. I love this type of show. 24 episode seasons need to be eliminated. 10 to 13 episode shows are the bomb.

The bats are taking out Rio. It's like an animal apocalypse.

Last edited by joey con carne on 3/26/2017, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/26/2017, 12:53 pm

joey con carne wrote:I got caught up in some video games all day on Saturday. Currently watching episode 3 of Zoo. Need to make up for lost TV time.

Episode 5. I love this type of show. 24 episode seasons need to be eliminated. 10 to 13 episode shows are the bomb.

Yep. Its been a few years since I've watched a TV show and was glad their was 20+ episodes in a season.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/26/2017, 1:11 pm

Fucking hell. I wanted to take a break after episode 5 but with the cliffhanger of losing the Mother Cell I have no choice but to watch episode 6. God damn it.

Damn these cliffhangers don't stop. Episode 7. I'm taking a break!!!

Break over. Episode 7. Woot woot. Nora Arnezeder is so fine.

Rusty Cunt wrote:Yep. Its been a few years since I've watched a TV show and was glad their was 20+ episodes in a season.

What are you talking about? You love Supernatural. I thought you wished there were more episodes per season. Razz
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/26/2017, 8:26 pm

joey con carne wrote:

What are you talking about? You love Supernatural. I thought you wished there were more episodes per season. Razz

I wish there were more good episodes per season. Very Happy
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/26/2017, 8:49 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:
joey con carne wrote:

I wish there were more good episodes per season. Very Happy

Supernatural should have ten episode seasons but 9 of them cannot feature Sam or Crowley.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/26/2017, 9:16 pm

Watching Zoo's season one finale. I like this show. The characters annoy me because they walk around and make so much noise when they are trying to sneak up on animals and shit. Other than that, the show is pretty addicting. I couldn't stop watching.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/26/2017, 9:38 pm

joey con carne wrote:Watching Zoo's season one finale. I like this show. The characters annoy me because they walk around and make so much noise when they are trying to sneak up on animals and shit. Other than that, the show is pretty addicting. I couldn't stop watching.

Same. I'm on episode 5 now. The people are annoying as shit. Hope more die.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/26/2017, 9:57 pm

Why do shows insist of injecting stupid fucking relationship nonsense into shows and on characters?

This show was humming along, and now we have to deal with cheating ex-fiance horseshit.

Fuck. Hope they deal with this shit quick and a bear eats him.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/27/2017, 6:49 am

Season one of Zoo was a winner. The last cliffhanger scene was pretty good and I was thinking "Shit! I can't wait to see what happens next." and then I remembered season 2 is on Netflix. afro

Will finish season 2 by the weekend, I hope. I'll watch two episodes per night if I am able.

I also see Wylde's recommendations is gone again. Please hit me with another recommendation. I got Zoo off your signature. I think I remember Pedro Furtivo and El Hombre en el Castillo Alto as two recommended watches from your list. Not sure if the former is on Netflix but I do have Amarzon Prime so I may attempt to start the latter sometime.

Netflix recommended I watch The Shannara Chronicles. I know about the books but not sure if it's a good show. Any thoughts on that one? I think it's an MTv program. Looks like it's only 10 episodes. I may give that a go sometime.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/28/2017, 11:43 am

California football is changing again for the third time in a year. The Oakland Raiders voted today to relocate to Vegas in 2019. They're getting a $750 million brand new stadium right on the Strip. How the fuck does anybody think the Raiders are worth that!??!!?!?!??!
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/31/2017, 10:46 pm

Season 2 episode 2 of Zoo. Pretty cliche with the bite being kept a secret. You would think Jackson would tell his team, at the very least, about the tiger leaving him alone after sniffing at his bite and his blood changing. Come on. So typical. Reminds me of Supernatural where Sam or Dean keeps a secret which might help but for the sake of moving the story forward, the writers make them keep quiet.

On episode 4 and I have to say this season is not as good as the first one. This one seems like it's taking this story a little too far. Moles and sloths who can cause earthquakes strong enough to bring down buildings. And a lot of stuff seems to be really convenient. How did they know about the sloth? Hope it gets better. And that plane seems like it's way too big on the inside.

A few of episodes back when they were trying to figure out the cure for the German shepherd, Mitch said "I'm not a geneticist". Now all of a sudden he's analyzing DNA and knows how to manipulate DNA.

Still, I can't seem to stop watching.

Isn't Chloe some sort of special agent? How did she get left so far behind when she and Dariela were running away from the poison gas? Makes no sense. She was like a full five or six seconds behind.

Just finished episode 6. These cliffhangers are so good. Makes me want to keep watching but I'm gonna stop for a bit. Need a break.

Episode 8! Couldn't stay away too long.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 4/1/2017, 7:53 pm

I need to start Zoo season 2, and I was going to, but a new season of Trailer Park Boys just dropped on Netflix. That takes precedence. Very Happy
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/1/2017, 11:10 pm

Just finished Season 2. Looking forward to the third season but I will be waiting until it gets on Netflix so I can binge it and not watch it weekly. Thumbs up on this one.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/2/2017, 9:08 pm

I've recently started house painting, I have a very flexible schedule and I get to work outside all day. It's my cousin's business and he badly needs help so I'm filling in through September at $20 an hour and I get paid in cash at the end of every shift. Not a bad way to get to spend the best months of the year. Cool
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 4/2/2017, 10:01 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I've recently started house painting, I have a very flexible schedule and I get to work outside all day. It's my cousin's business and he badly needs help so I'm filling in through September at $20 an hour and I get paid in cash at the end of every shift. Not a bad way to get to spend the best months of the year. Cool

Only outside house painting?

That's the best kind. Inside is OK so long as it's prior to furniture, etc, being moved in.

I've been painting a house. My sister bought a rental property, and it's fucked. Inside is OK, but need to replace the exterior weatherboard, and then repaint. Fun job. The worst side we hired a friend to come do it, my Dad and I helped out, but we have some materials left over, so we're doing the other side ourselves. Should be fun Very Happy
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/3/2017, 5:25 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:I've recently started house painting, I have a very flexible schedule and I get to work outside all day. It's my cousin's business and he badly needs help so I'm filling in through September at $20 an hour and I get paid in cash at the end of every shift. Not a bad way to get to spend the best months of the year. Cool

Only outside house painting?

That's the best kind. Inside is OK so long as it's prior to furniture, etc, being moved in.

I've been painting a house. My sister bought a rental property, and it's fucked. Inside is OK, but need to replace the exterior weatherboard, and then repaint. Fun job. The worst side we hired a friend to come do it, my Dad and I helped out, but we have some materials left over, so we're doing the other side ourselves. Should be fun Very Happy

Not just outside but primarily that's what I've been doing so far. I've got a big job coming up over the next few weeks of painting the interior of an apartment complex that a friend manages, eight apartments and six hallways to start and if she's satisfied with the quality of the work then she's got other complexes as well as more work at the first one we paint. Her father also manages multiple home rentals so we've also got the potential to pick up another dozen local jobs from him. Looks like my summer is already booking up.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/3/2017, 1:41 pm

Pretty sweet deal. $20 an hour off the books is nice and you are paid daily to boot. That's about equivalent to a $56,000 salary here in NYC not including any kind of overtime. If you get overtime, hopefully you can pull in madd cash, dawg.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/3/2017, 5:35 pm

I am unable to locate the rassling thread. Sad

Wrestlemania was on last night. The Hardy Boyz came back.

I feel bad for Roman Reigns. He beat Undertaker last night (which was pretty much a send-off for Taker). When Roman came out to the ring tonight, the crowd was just harsh. Every time he put the mic to his mouth to speak he got boo'ed. They were chanting "Roman sucks!" and "Go away!" and the worst "Shut the fuck up!". That was pretty awkward. I don't think Roman expected that and I'm really suprised they didn't edit out the "Shut the fuck up!" chant which went on for like ten seconds. Poor guy.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/3/2017, 8:59 pm

joey con carne wrote:Pretty sweet deal. $20 an hour off the books is nice and you are paid daily to boot. That's about equivalent to a $56,000 salary here in NYC not including any kind of overtime. If you get overtime, hopefully you can pull in madd cash, dawg.

All kinds of Benjamin speed bonuses if I kick ass and don't delay.  Cool

joey con carne wrote:I am unable to locate the rassling thread. Sad

Click for Wrasslin thread.  Cool

joey con carne wrote:Wrestlemania was on last night. The Hardy Boyz came back.

Did the Hardyz come back as themselves cause when I last saw em in Impact Wrasslin they were playing ridiculously stupid gimmicks where they were "Broken".
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/4/2017, 6:03 am

Im not sure how the Hardy Boyz came back. They didn't cut any promos. I am reading on some forums TNA are trying to keep the Broken gimmick but Vinnie Mac is trying to get them to keep it. The crowd chants "Delete" and "Obsolete" a lot when they are in the ring. Let's see how it goes in the coming weeks.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/4/2017, 9:27 am

joey con carne wrote:Im not sure how the Hardy Boyz came back. They didn't cut any promos. I am reading on some forums TNA are trying to keep the Broken gimmick but Vinnie Mac is trying to get them to keep it. The crowd chants "Delete" and "Obsolete" a lot when they are in the ring. Let's see how it goes in the coming weeks.

Over the years I've seen some truly shitty wrassling gimmicks but nothing made me quit watching TNA faster than the incessant "Delete!!" noise wrapped in terrible poetry and grey streak hair dye jobs.

I like to check in with wrasslin for a few weeks every couple of years but I never find myself being impressed anymore, the gimmicks are all so tired and the mic skills are pretty much non-existent and without that you've just got really ridiculous wrasslin moves from dudes in spandex.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/4/2017, 11:14 am

I was thinking the same thing. I saw them doing their schtick on TNA and thought "Where the fuck is the wrestling? Is this what TNA has become? Just a semi-dramatic piece of shit with terrible acting?

Apparently, their Broken gimmick is well-received by TNA fans.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/4/2017, 5:26 pm

joey con carne wrote:I was thinking the same thing. I saw them doing their schtick on TNA and thought "Where the fuck is the wrestling? Is this what TNA has become? Just a semi-dramatic piece of shit with terrible acting?

Apparently, their Broken gimmick is well-received by TNA fans.

The crowd went nuts for it but to me they were making fools of themselves instead of embracing the hardcore high flying legacy they built their careers on.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next