BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+2
Tyger
Rusty
6 posters

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne 6/4/2016, 3:23 pm

Last night, I had read he was in "grave condition" and then an hour later it was reported he passed away. That sucks.

He was cocky as hell but he had every freakin' single right to be. A true legend of boxing.

Random Thoughts - Page 18 LRZwzN5 Random Thoughts - Page 18 ToHqxc2
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 6/4/2016, 5:37 pm

Ali perfected  the art of trash talking.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/4/2016, 8:02 pm

May he rest in peace.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/5/2016, 9:06 am

There was a Jack Black death hoax this morning, reports flooded the web following a tweet from the Tenacious D account. Apparently they got hacked cause someone thought a death hoax was needed. I started seeing the interwebs blowing up with reports about it but Jack has confirmed he's still alive. Cool

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/5/2016, 11:24 am

Not me, just my career...I joke
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/6/2016, 3:49 pm

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 6/6/2016, 9:15 pm

Kimbo Slice passed away.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/6/2016, 9:54 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:Kimbo Slice passed away.

WOAH. Haven't seen him since his time in Strikeforce. Probably heart failure from anabolics.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/9/2016, 7:38 pm

Trying to quit Coca Cola. Got a rough headache from the withdrawal yesterday. They know how to make that shit good, they got me hooked. I drink about 1 can a day, I have for a while now and gotten so used to it.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 6/9/2016, 8:33 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Trying to quit Coca Cola. Got a rough headache from the withdrawal yesterday. They know how to make that shit good, they got me hooked. I drink about 1 can a day, I have for a while now and gotten so used to it.

It's the sugar. Shit is addictive.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/9/2016, 9:02 pm

1 can a day and you're having withdrawals?
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/9/2016, 10:48 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:It's the sugar. Shit is addictive.

I thought maybe it was the caffeine but it could be the sugar. I'm switching over to Sprite from now on, see how long I can last. lol!

Tyger wrote:1 can a day and you're having withdrawals?

It's not much but over a long period of time, it can be addicting even in small doses. How many do you drink per day or do you not?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 6/10/2016, 12:33 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:
Rusty Cunt wrote:It's the sugar. Shit is addictive.

I thought maybe it was the caffeine but it could be the sugar. I'm switching over to Sprite from now on, see how long I can last. lol!

Sprite will be the same. It's just sugar.

I drink heaps of it. Bad habit I picked up when I quit smoking years ago. Swapped smoke for soft drink ... then piled on the weight.

Not good.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/10/2016, 6:03 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Trying to quit Coca Cola. Got a rough headache from the withdrawal yesterday. They know how to make that shit good, they got me hooked. I drink about 1 can a day, I have for a while now and gotten so used to it.

If you're getting headaches from kicking Coca Cola, I can't imagine how you'd feel kicking Cocaine.

I can't remember a day where I didn't have a severe headache, I don't even know know what that's like.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/10/2016, 6:20 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:Sprite will be the same. It's just sugar.

I drink heaps of it. Bad habit I picked up when I quit smoking years ago. Swapped smoke for soft drink ... then piled on the weight.

Not good.

You guys should try sparkling water. It's what I used to get myself to stop drinking soda. I found I was craving the bubbles more than anything. Now I drink sparkling water whenever I have a craving. I put a little bit of lemon juice in there, too.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/10/2016, 9:57 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:Sprite will be the same. It's just sugar.

Not good.

WTF? Sprite too? My options are being limited. Sad Beer is the only thing left. At least Sprite has less sugar in it than Coke so it's a start.

WyldeMan wrote:If you're getting headaches from kicking Coca Cola, I can't imagine how you'd feel kicking Cocaine.

It would stop the headache temporarily, I guarantee you that. lol!

WyldeMan wrote:I can't remember a day where I didn't have a severe headache, I don't even know know what that's like.

Neutral My man, you need medical attention pronto. I get a headache every once in a while but it's most likely from sodas. What do you take? Advil or Ibuprofen?

joey con carne wrote:You guys should try sparkling water. It's what I used to get myself to stop drinking soda. I found I was craving the bubbles more than anything. Now I drink sparkling water whenever I have a craving. I put a little bit of lemon juice in there, too.

Sparkling water tastes weird to me, I drink it occasionally but you've got to get used to it.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/10/2016, 1:02 pm

A few weeks back ABC cancelled their series Nashville after four season but it just got saved for a fifth season at CMT. Since when does that network show anything but sitcom reruns, cops and really horrible pop country videos? I didn't know they were in the primetime business. But CMT? Are those bastards trying to rebrand now too? Cause I am fairly certain they've never had any kind of dramas or night time original programming before.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/10/2016, 2:54 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Neutral My man, you need medical attention pronto. I get a headache every once in a while but it's most likely from sodas. What do you take? Advil or Ibuprofen?

Advil is ibuprofen, collegeboy.

joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/10/2016, 3:47 pm

WyldeMan wrote:A few weeks back ABC cancelled their series Nashville after four season but it just got saved for a fifth season at CMT. Since when does that network show anything but sitcom reruns, cops and really horrible pop country videos? I didn't know they were in the primetime business. But CMT? Are those bastards trying to rebrand now too? Cause I am fairly certain they've never had any kind of dramas or night time original programming before.

I saw that this morning. I knew you'd be happy about this news. Does the show have a huge fan base? I'm surprised it got saved at all. Last time something like this happened was for Cougar Town.

joey con carne wrote:Advil is ibuprofen, collegeboy.

LOL! I have this no brand ibuprofen pills and Advil at home so I got confused.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/10/2016, 5:37 pm

I drink 3-4 24oz bottles of Diet Pepsi per day. ...I was raised by a single mom in the 80's, I like Diet Pepsi. I used to drink at least 3 liters of Mountain Dew a day. Drinking the Diet Pepsi is me being "good" except for the 3 times I quit drinking soda. Longest was over a year. I know I need to quit, but....
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/10/2016, 5:57 pm

Tyger wrote:I drink 3-4 24oz bottles of Diet Pepsi per day. ...I was raised by a single mom in the 80's, I like Diet Pepsi. I used to drink at least 3 liters of Mountain Dew a day. Drinking the Diet Pepsi is me being "good" except for the 3 times I quit drinking soda. Longest was over a year. I know I need to quit, but....

I never tasted diet until I was a teenager and it disgusted me, anytime I've tried since I just feel like it's missing all the flavor. I guess if your palette never adapted to flavor you wouldn't know the difference. Razz

I like the drinks with cane sugar when I do drink sodas though.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/10/2016, 8:00 pm

I only like diet cola, but anything else I drink the regular version
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/10/2016, 10:23 pm

Tyger wrote:I drink 3-4 24oz bottles of Diet Pepsi per day. ...I was raised by a single mom in the 80's, I like Diet Pepsi. I used to drink at least 3 liters of Mountain Dew a day. Drinking the Diet Pepsi is me being "good" except for the 3 times I quit drinking soda. Longest was over a year. I know I need to quit, but....

Damn! You don't get headaches if you skip a day?

I don't like anything diet. I'd rather drink water than diet soda. Besides, that stuff is said to be worse for you than regular.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/11/2016, 7:57 am

Michael Jace was found guilty of second degree murder and was sentenced to 40 to Life for murdering his wife with their two young kids in the house.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/12/2016, 9:20 am

50 Killed, 53 Injured in Orlando Gay Nightclub Shooting; Largest Mass Shooting in U.S. History
Random Thoughts - Page 18 Nightc10
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A gunman wielding an assault-type rifle and a handgun opened fire inside a crowded Florida nightclub before dying in a gunfight with SWAT officers, police said Sunday. Orlando city Mayor Buddy Dyer said that 50 have been killed and 53 are injured. 

"There's blood everywhere," Mayor Buddy Dyer said Sunday at a news conference, hours after the shooting.

He says the shooter used an assault rifle on all those killed. Earlier, U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson identified the shooter as Omar Mateen of Port St. Lucie, Florida. He cited law enforcement officials in speaking to reporters.

Authorities were investigating it as an act of terrorism. Breaking coverage of the shooting has preempted Sunday morning talk shows including Meet the Press

Mateen's father, Mir Seddique, told NBC News that his son was enraged after seeing two men kissing in Miami months ago. "This has nothing to do with religion," said Seddique. "We are saying we are apologizing for the whole incident. We weren't aware of any action he is taking. We are in shock like the whole country."

"I apologize for what my son did," Seddique said to NBC News. "I don't know why he did it. He is dead, so I can't ask him. I wish I knew."

Police say the shooter at an Orlando nightclub used an AR-15-type assault rifle on all the victims. Police Chief John Mina said at a Sunday news conference that the shooter used the assault rifle, with unknown rounds, and also had a handgun.

Officials at the news conference also say they have securing the suspect's vehicle, a van, right outside the club. 

Police Chief John Mina said the shooter also had some sort of "suspicious device." He said the suspect exchanged gunfire with an officer working at the gay club around 2 a.m., then went back inside and took hostages among more than 300 people inside.

The incident occurs during pride month which is also going strong with festivities in Los Angeles this weekend. An LA Sheriff told THR that there will be "plenty of people" in the department in West Hollywood today.

Around 5 a.m., authorities sent in a SWAT team to rescue the hostages. Police have not determined an exact number of casualties, but Mina said "approximately 20" bodies were inside the club.

Authorities were looking into whether the attack was an act of domestic or international terror, and if the shooter was a lone wolf, according to Danny Banks, an agent with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

"This is an incident, as I see it, that we certainly classify as domestic terror incident," Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings said.

FBI agent Ron Hopper said there was no further threat to Orlando or the surrounding area.

When asked if the gunman had a connection to radical Islamic terrorism, Hopper said authorities "have suggestions that individual has leanings towards that."

Police had said previously on Twitter that there was a "controlled explosion" at the scene of the shooting at Pulse Orlando, a dance club. Mina said that noise was caused by a device intended to distract the shooter.

Mina Justice was outside the club early Sunday trying to contact her 30-year-old son, Eddie, who texted her when the shooting happened and asked her to call police. He told her he ran into a bathroom with other club patrons to hide. He then texted her: "He's coming."

"The next text said: 'He has us, and he's in here with us,'" she said. "That was the last conversation."

Dozens of police vehicles swarmed the area around the club. At least two police pickup trucks were seen taking what appeared to be shooting victims to the Orlando Regional Medical Center.

Pulse Orlando posted on its own Facebook page around 2 a.m.: "Everyone get out of pulse and keep running." Just before 6 a.m., the club posted an update: "As soon as we have any information, we will update everyone. Please keep everyone in your prayers as we work through this tragic event. Thank you for your thoughts and love."

Police said local, state and federal agencies were investigating.

The attack follows the fatal shooting late Friday of 22-year-old singer Christina Grimmie, who was killed after her concert in Orlando by a 27-year-old Florida man who later killed himself. Grimmie was a YouTube sensation and former contestant on The Voice.

Jon Alamo said he was at the back of one of the club's rooms when a man holding a weapon came into the front of the room.

"I heard 20, 40, 50 shots," Alamo said. "The music stopped."

Club-goer Rob Rick said the shooting started just before closing time.

"Everybody was drinking their last sip," he said.

He estimated more than 100 people were still inside when he heard shots, got on the ground and crawled toward a DJ booth. A bouncer knocked down a partition between the club area and an area in the back where only workers are allowed. People inside were able to then escape through the back of the club.

Christopher Hansen said he was in the VIP lounge when he heard gunshots. He continued to hear shooting even after he emerged, where police were telling people to back away from the club. He saw injured people being tended to across the street.

"I was thinking, 'Are you kidding me?' So I just dropped down. I just said, 'Please, please, please, I want to make it out,'" he said. "And when I did, I saw people shot. I saw blood. You hope and pray you don't get shot."

The Human Rights Campaign released a statement on the shooting Sunday morning, saying HRC has lowered its flag to half mast.

:We are devastated by this tragic act of violence, which has reportedly claimed the lives of at least 50 LGBTQ people and allies and injured more than 50 others,” said HRC President Chad Griffin. “We are grieving for the victims and our hearts are broken for their friends, families, and for the entire community. This tragedy has occurred as our community celebrates pride, and now more than ever we must come together as a nation to affirm that love conquers hate.”

Griffin added, “We are grateful that President Obama has directed the FBI and other federal agencies to support the investigation of this attack and the LGBTQ community during this time.” The statement began by noting that Pulse nightclub serves the area’s LGBTQ community. Continuing: “While the crime has not yet been labeled a hate crime, more than 20 percent of hate crimes reported nationally in 2014 targeted people based on their sexual orientation or gender identity, according to the most recent FBI statistics available. This reporting dramatically undercounts LGBTQ data .... The hard data on murders and crimes against transgender people are especially thin; HRC has attempted to begin tracking these crimes independently from what sources are available.”

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/12/2016, 9:48 am

It's sad, I just saw this morning. On a Sunday of all days too.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/12/2016, 12:34 pm

Santa Monica Police Arrest Man With Explosives, Guns Going to L.A. Pride

Santa Monica police arrested a man who had explosives, assault rifles and ammunition and was planning to attend the L.A. Pride festival pride, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said Sunday morning during a press conference.

Police were called about the man who was in the area of Olympic Boulevard and 11th Street by a concerned citizen, Garcetti said. He told police he was waiting in the area for a friend.

"The suspect was arrested Saturday night," Garcetti said.

"Police, suspicions of the man, checked his car and that is when they found the weapons and explosives," said Garcetti. The suspect told police he was in town for the pride event in West Hollywood this weekend.

"I want everyone here today to know, we are safe, we are protected, our law enforcement officials are here," Garcetti said.

Santa Monica police would not comment on the matter.

This news comes hours after the worst mass shooting in U.S. history occurred in an Orlando, Fla. nightclub, where at least 50 people were fatally shot and more than 50 people were injured. The gunman was killed during a shootout with police.

It is unclear if a connection exists between the Orlando shooter and the man arrested by Santa Monica police.

Photos from the scene posted to social media by a reporter shows items from the suspect's car placed on the ground by police.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 6/12/2016, 2:06 pm

WTF is wrong with people?

All those lost lives and injured people.

SMDH.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/12/2016, 2:19 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:WTF is wrong with people?

All those lost lives and injured people.

SMDH.

ISIS is claiming responsibility according to most news outlets.

TNT just postponed the two hour Last Ship season premiere cause there's a scene featuring a shootout in a Vietnamese nightclub.

The Broadway play Hamilton has also announced they won't be using muskets.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 6/12/2016, 3:57 pm

The father of the shooter said his son recently was upset.

When he saw two men kissing.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/12/2016, 9:19 pm

So grow the fuck up. I hate people who bitch about two people of the same bitching and leave it at that, but goddamn. This world is fucked up.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/13/2016, 6:21 am

Terrible weekend. First, Christina Grimmie is killed signing autographs, then the night club shooting. Christina Grimmie was killed about four miles away from the night club.

I agree with Tyger's sentiment: "This world is fucked up."

Couldn't have said it better.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/13/2016, 6:42 am

These events were disgusting and pointless but they're never going to stop happening, the world runs on hate no matter how much some of us don't agree with that.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/14/2016, 12:56 pm

Lil Wayne just won't quit Sizzurp and now he's had two more seizures. I think that's about a baker's dozen in the last 3 years.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/14/2016, 3:02 pm

He's also busy pouring Sizzurp on his Samsung Galaxy S7. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/14/2016, 4:38 pm

joey con carne wrote:He's also busy pouring Sizzurp on his Samsung Galaxy S7. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

That commercial makes as much sense as his popularity now.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/14/2016, 6:12 pm

Recently been watching the DIY Network, didn't realize they had so many interesting shows with very creative and innovative builds. Tiny houses intrigue the hell out of me. It makes you completely rethink your concept of space, at least it did for me. I was flooded with building ideas after seeing some of those builds. Anybody else watch the DIY Network or enjoy DIY projects?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/14/2016, 6:32 pm

I watch here and there, I love the idea of DIY, but lack the skills
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/14/2016, 7:58 pm

Tyger wrote:I watch here and there, I love the idea of DIY, but lack the skills

Have you tried to DIY or just assumed cause you haven't tried that you lack the skills?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 6/14/2016, 9:07 pm

Love that Tiny Houses stuff. Haven't seen the show, but know what you're talking about.

Would love to buy some land and build something small and simple like that, but very few councils won't allow them.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/14/2016, 9:34 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:Love that Tiny Houses stuff. Haven't seen the show, but know what you're talking about.

Would love to buy some land and build something small and simple like that, but very few councils won't allow them.

I'm on the West Coast which has become a mecca for the tiny house movement, they are everywhere and the laws here are pretty lenient. In most places there are no minimum size requirement laws and you can use solar, rain collection, basically whatever you want. There are even a few construction companies that specialize in tiny houses exclusively because of how popular on the West Coast. But I would have to build it myself. Seems crazy to me that you can build a home for $20k with everything you need on a large piece of land to make up for the lack of Sq ft and call it a day. You could keep adding other tiny buildings and you could build a damned village with a dozen houses for what a single family home on a 1/4 acre lot in a neighborhood costs in my town. The economics and the creativity involved just blow my mind.

What kind of restrictions do you guys have, can they even be mobile?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 6/14/2016, 9:45 pm

WyldeMan wrote:

I'm on the West Coast which has become a mecca for the tiny house movement, they are everywhere and the laws here are pretty lenient. In most places there are no minimum size requirement laws and you can use solar, rain collection, basically whatever you want. There are even a few construction companies that specialize in tiny houses exclusively because of how popular on the West Coast. But I would have to build it myself. Seems crazy to me that you can build a home for $20k with everything you need on a large piece of land to make up for the lack of Sq ft and call it a day. You could keep adding other tiny buildings and you could build a damned village with a dozen houses for what a single family home on a 1/4 acre lot in a neighborhood costs in my town. The economics and the creativity involved just blow my mind.

What kind of restrictions do you guys have, can they even be mobile?

They probably can't be mobile, but it really depends on the councils. They all have their specs and requirements.

More rural areas would probably be OK with it, but more built up 'suburbia's' would probably thumb their noses up at it. Wouldn't fit with the general aesthetic tone of the town.

I's why I don't own a house. All I want is something like this ... a little one bedroom home ... and a big shed for my cars. I'd live in the shed If I could, but again, regulations etc. Things will start changing soon. All the development going on, and the rocketing housing prices. Council's will eventually have to relegate small pockets of land to allow them to be built ... problem with that is, it'll be a deal with a developer that also develops the roads, etc, so your tiny $20k house will still cost you $100k.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/14/2016, 9:51 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:They probably can't be mobile, but it really depends on the councils. They all have their specs and requirements.

More rural areas would probably be OK with it, but more built up 'suburbia's' would probably thumb their noses up at it. Wouldn't fit with the general aesthetic tone of the town.

I's why I don't own a house. All I want is something like this ... a little one bedroom home ... and a big shed for my cars. I'd live in the shed If I could, but again, regulations etc. Things will start changing soon. All the development going on, and the rocketing housing prices. Council's will eventually have to relegate small pockets of land to allow them to be built ... problem with that is, it'll be a deal with a developer that also develops the roads, etc, so your tiny $20k house will still cost you $100k.

The vast majority of them around here are mobile. Everybody wants to be on the go so they're the new travel trailer only now everywhere you go, you're already home. For height requirements I think they just have to be under 14'8" for bridge clearances and be able to fit on the road, if those are met it's pretty much legal here, lol.

I've seen Airstreams and school buses converted. But for a stationary home, grain silos and storage containers seem to be very popular. I'd probably build one around 400 sq ft, though until you start planning it's just a guess, I could probably do a lot with even less.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/15/2016, 6:02 am

Orlando made the news again....

This time a two year old little boy on family vacation playing by the water's edge at The Disney Resort when he was dragged away by an gator . His father tried to fight the gator but it got away with the toddler, police are searching for the boy's body now....

And now according to new reports, Omar Mateen the Pulse shooter was apparently gay and the shooting was all about his secret self-hatred. According to several people he'd frequented the night club over a dozen times in the last three years. Self-hatred and an oppressive religious raising, what could have gone wrong?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/15/2016, 6:28 am

WyldeMan wrote:Orlando made the news again....

This time a two year old little boy on family vacation playing by the water's edge at The Disney Resort when he was dragged away by an gator . His father tried to fight the gator but it got away with the toddler, police are searching for the boy's body now....

And now according to new reports, Omar Mateen the Pulse shooter was apparently gay and the shooting was all about his secret self-hatred. According to several people he'd frequented the night club over a dozen times in the last three years. Self-hatred and an oppressive religious raising, what could have gone wrong?

Just read about the alligator incident. That is crazy. They killed (uh... euthanized) four alligators trying to find him. I'm pretty sure he's already been eaten.

Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings wrote:We’re not leaving until we recover the child.

What are they going to do, kill all the alligators in there? I know it's a tough situation but realistically, the child was likely eaten by one or more alligators.

And I'm trying to take that stuff about Omar Mateen with a grain of salt. Part of me thinks people are just saying that as it's the best way to disrespect the guy after the incident. Then again, some say he had a tinder profile or whatever. Either way, this world is fucked as it is. I'm just glad there are still good people around to help restore my faith in humanity.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next