BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies You've Watched Recently

+4
UltimateMarvel
joey con carne
WyldeMan
GrooThePerverted
8 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 13 Empty Re: Movies You've Watched Recently

Post by joey con carne 6/18/2017, 9:21 am

Watched Headshot and Falcon Rising:

Headshot was okay. I liked it better than The Raid and The Raid 2. It has the same actor. Some of the fights were still way over-the-top but at least there was actual dialogue in this which made the film bearable.

Falcon Rising was pretty cheesy. Not recommended.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 13 Empty Re: Movies You've Watched Recently

Post by Tyger 6/27/2017, 5:00 pm

Watched Get Out. I was disappointed. I really wanted to see it in theaters but never did, glad I didn't pay that kind of money but it might've added to the mood. For it's great rating and hype I was pretty meh the whole time.

Followed that up with Office Christmas Party which I had low expectations for and it was aight. Too many comedic actors so there's definitely a lot of moving from one bit to another but there is a story tying everything together. Didn't hate it, didn't love it. I've definitely seen better and worse from everyone involved.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/3/2017, 2:46 pm

I thought Get Out was pretty good. The trailer was confusing so I didn't know what to expect. It was very well done I thought, the mind control thing surprised me as well as the girlfriend Rose. I hated Office Christmas Party though, that was a lame shitty movie I wish I didn't watch. lol

I've been watching a lot of movies lately. Movies I've seen the past 2 or 3 weeks......

The Founder - It's good to see Keaton back. This was interesting, saw how McDonald's came to be. If you want something, I guess you gotta steal it? lol You don't really understand how McDonald's or fast food in general was revolutionary until you see the movie. I wasn't around back then but I was surprised to see how it was before. You order and they bring the food to your car after waiting 30 mins? And sometimes they get your order wrong of course. lol That's insane! You can get your food faster at restaurants nowadays.

A Cure for Wellness - A lot of similarity with Shutter Island but with a twist. I enjoyed it and probably the best I've seen Dane DeHaan in a while as well as Jason Isaacs.

Silence - Andrew Garfield and Adam Driver went all out. Really great performances from those 2 in this movie but it can be hard to watch and disturbing at times.

The Autopsy of Jane Doe - Creepy and weird movie! If you like horror movies, you'll like this one. Made me jump a few times and this was at low volume levels in the scary parts. lol Really evil movie, it'll surprise you.

Live By Night - I think this movie bombed but I enjoyed it, I don't know why it did terribly. I liked the actors and the story. Ben did a good job.

xXx: Return of Xander Cage - Terrible movie but it's got some beautiful ladies, watch this only for the ladies. it's got some insane action just like the Fast franchise. lol Donnie Yen was also pretty cool in it too. I've never seen Deepika Padukone before but I hope we see her more like Priyanka Chopra. Damn, India has some gorgeous ladies.

Why Him? - Cranston is the only good thing about this movie and he was also funniest with his reactions at every stupid thing Franco's character did.

The Edge of Seventeen - Funny movie and the funniest I've seen Hailee Steinfeld in, she was great in this and Woody Harrelson is cool as usual. This isn't one of those predictable teenage high school movies, being rated R also helped the movie.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/11/2017, 3:57 pm

Watched Brimstone and this is one disturbing film. I don't think I've hated an actor this much in a role, I wanted to kill Guy Pearce. lol I don't know how he could stomach it even if it's just a performance. Very hard to watch for sure. Haven't seen Dakota Fanning in a while but she's a great actress, especially in this because her character can't speak.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 7/11/2017, 7:12 pm

Hey, looks like UM is doing well knocking some of the movies off of his "list". You guys should take note of this and lay off the guy!

I never heard of Brimstone. Looking it up now.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 7/11/2017, 8:22 pm

All those movies are from like the last year and a half. The infamous list seems to be anything before the turn of the millennium.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 7/16/2017, 12:32 am

Watched:

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 13 Samuraicop-poster

Never has a more beautifully ridiculous film been made. Loved every second of it. This film defines the term "so bad, it's good".

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 13 Samuraicop-katana

Watched:

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 13 Poolpartycover

I really wanted to watch this after a few beers on Friday night. Unfortunately I watched it today, sober. No budget, with bad acting, bad writing, and a bad attempt at a deliberate effort of making a bad slasher movie - which oddly enough made me like it. It's not good, not even close, but I'll definitely watch it again. Short 80 minute run-time works in its favour.

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 13 Pool-party-massacre-still-two
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 7/28/2017, 9:00 am

Currently watching Shoot 'Em Up with Clive Owen and Pig Vomit.

I forgot how ridiculous this movie is. I love it!!!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/28/2017, 9:34 am

joey con carne wrote:Currently watching Shoot 'Em Up with Clive Owen and Pig Vomit.

I forgot how ridiculous this movie is. I love it!!!

Death by carrot, the best death instrument since Ahnold used an ice cream cone in Last Action Hero.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 7/30/2017, 12:09 pm

Aww shit, Battleship is on FXX. Quite possibly one of the best action films of 2012.

"Mahalo, motherf...."
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/30/2017, 12:13 pm

joey con carne wrote:Aww shit, Battleship is on FXX. Quite possibly one of the best action films of 2012.

"Mahalo, motherf...."

Rihanna looked good in uniform and usually I just prefer her nekkid.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 8/1/2017, 2:30 am

Just got around to watching the first Sharknado flick.

What an absolute delight of a film. Gloriously unreserved in its ridiculousness. Highly recommended.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/1/2017, 7:27 am

Rusty wrote:Just got around to watching the first Sharknado flick.

What an absolute delight of a film. Gloriously unreserved in its ridiculousness. Highly recommended.

Never partaken in the Sharknado experience myself but I recently read that Part 5 is coming this Halloween.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 8/1/2017, 4:40 pm

YeH I saw that. All 4 are on Netflix, and they keep popping up in my suggestions list, so I said 'fuck it'.

It was beautiful. It was the epitome of 'so bad it's good'. Everyone involved knew it was a ridiculous idea, but they didn't care. The dialogue was shit, and the acting was horrendous, They went at it like pure pro's. Not once was their a 'wink' to the viewer to confirm it was parody schlock.

B-Grade brilliance.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 8/2/2017, 7:23 am

Currently half way through Fate of the 8 (Fast & Furious Cool - and I must say, it is currently the most pathetic pile of shit I have ever seen.

Fucking abysmal.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/9/2017, 2:15 pm

I only made it 15 minutes into Guy Ritchie's King Arthur....

CGI slathered incoherent plot less mess.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 8/21/2017, 8:35 pm

I saw Atomic Blonde on Thursday night. For a sexy action spy thriller it was actually kinda boring. Fucking loved the soundtrack though.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/27/2017, 5:18 pm

Saw Shot Caller with Nikolaj and it was amazing. The best I've seen him in a role. Surprised to see Omari Hardwick in it too. Jon Bernthal is also in it and he's good as always. Some of the cast includes Lake Bell, Benjamin Bratt, Holt McCallany, Evan Jones and Emory Cohen. It's a solid cast.

The story is tragic, dark, heavy and very gritty. I definitely recommend you guys check it out. I know you guys discussed this and compared to the movie Felon with Stephen Dorff, I didn't see that one so I don't know which one is better but I thought this was really good.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 9/2/2017, 9:14 am

I saw Terminator 2 in 3D last night. Decent conversion but just seeing it on the big screen was pretty dope.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/4/2017, 3:44 pm

Hidden Figures: Good movie and a great performance by Taraji P. Henson. I read a lot of positive reviews for this movie and they were right.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/7/2017, 2:41 pm

Baywatch: Way too much CGI and raunchy gross out humor versus sexy ladies and environmental stories. For shame.... Evil or Very Mad

The Belko Experiment: Totally insane and also makes you wonder why this hasn't happened yet in our very fucked up world. James Gunn always entertains.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/8/2017, 6:51 pm

Death Note: Not bad but felt too compressed. I could have used a lot more of them culling the world of evil and less instantly claiming God credit. I didn't feel like this one had replay ability.

Power Rangers: About halfway through I said "This is much better than Baywatch" and then it hit me just how bad Baywatch must really have been to make a comparison that ten year old men would never forgive Razz . But Rangers was a much more enjoyable movie than I was expecting it to be, there was plenty of story and it played out like a real origin tale setting up future films. Also the Yellow Ranger is my favorite.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/11/2017, 11:42 pm

Free Fire: Excellent cast wasted in a shoot em up where everybody gets hit in the limbs in the first 30 minutes and spends the next hour of the movie crawling around shooting at each other like storm troopers in a confined space..... Not remotely sure how the hell that script managed to get Cillian Murphy, Brie Larsen and Sharlto Copley.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/12/2017, 4:02 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Baywatch: Way too much CGI and raunchy gross out humor versus sexy ladies and environmental stories. For shame.... Evil or Very Mad

The ladies were all damn sexy but yeah....

WyldeMan wrote:The Belko Experiment: Totally insane and also makes you wonder why this hasn't happened yet in our very fucked up world. James Gunn always entertains.

lol I just watched this during the weekend. Funny movie depending how you look at it. Wish Michael Rooker was in it longer. Entertaining though and cruel. I would be like Mike in this situation. "Guys, can't we just talk about this? We can find a better way." Meanwhile everybody is butchering each other and trying to kill me.  Razz

WyldeMan wrote:Death Note: Not bad but felt too compressed. I could have used a lot more of them culling the world of evil and less instantly claiming God credit. I didn't feel like this one had replay ability.

It's a one and done for sure. Mia is what I really hated in the movie, what an annoying character she becomes. What'd you think of Ryuk though? Willem Dafoe is amazing at everything with that iconic voice of his.

WyldeMan wrote:Power Rangers: About halfway through I said "This is much better than Baywatch" and then it hit me just how bad Baywatch must really have been to make a comparison that ten year old men would never forgive Razz . But Rangers was a much more enjoyable movie than I was expecting it to be, there was plenty of story and it played out like a real origin tale setting up future films. Also the Yellow Ranger is my favorite.

True story. I also enjoyed it more than I thought I would and it is better than Baywatch. Yellow Ranger is my favorite too but I wish she didn't swing for the other team. Check out the deleted scene with her and Rita in her bedroom, I think you might enjoy it. Very Happy Blue Ranger was my second favorite though.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/12/2017, 6:42 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:lol I just watched this during the weekend. Funny movie depending how you look at it. Wish Michael Rooker was in it longer. Entertaining though and cruel. I would be like Mike in this situation. "Guys, can't we just talk about this? We can find a better way." Meanwhile everybody is butchering each other and trying to kill me.  Razz

I actually expected Rooker to die first since Gunn didn't direct it, when he does Rooker is a feature player but he only cameos in the other stuff.

I could definitely see you being like Mike but if I had to guess, my instincts and history tell me I'd end up being like the Wendell Dukes or Barry Norris characters.  Twisted Evil

UltimateMarvel wrote:It's a one and done for sure. Mia is what I really hated in the movie, what an annoying character she becomes. What'd you think of Ryuk though? Willem Dafoe is amazing at everything with that iconic voice of his.

I didn't particularly find any of the characters all that likeable but Ryuk was the most interesting. I seem to have vague memories of watching the old anime and I swear it was a lot different than the movie or am I just misremembering?

UltimateMarvel wrote:True story. I also enjoyed it more than I thought I would and it is better than Baywatch. Yellow Ranger is my favorite too but I wish she didn't swing for the other team. Check out the deleted scene with her and Rita in her bedroom, I think you might enjoy it. Very Happy Blue Ranger was my second favorite though.

You wouldn't be down to watch the Yellow and Pink Rangers in a private wrasslin session? I'd be all over that movie. Deleted scene you say? I'm on my lusty ladies!!!!

I kept trying to figure out what the hell I knew the Blue Ranger from and then I remembered it was Vice Principals he was the shit head son of Doctor Brown! And he was also Earl in Me and Earl and the Dying Girl. I only see him like once a year so I keep forgetting who he is.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/12/2017, 9:12 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I could definitely see you being like Mike but if I had to guess, my instincts and history tell me I'd end up being like the Wendell Dukes or Barry Norris characters.  Twisted Evil

SAVAGE! You heartless bastard! You think you're them but maybe you would turn out to be like Terry, he had a change of heart real fast. lol

WyldeMan wrote:I didn't particularly find any of the characters all that likeable but Ryuk was the most interesting. I seem to have vague memories of watching the old anime and I swear it was a lot different than the movie or am I just misremembering?

Can't confirm, never watched the anime. He was definitely the most interesting character though.

WyldeMan wrote:You wouldn't be down to watch the Yellow and Pink Rangers in a private wrasslin session? I'd be all over that movie. Deleted scene you say? I'm on my lusty ladies!!!!

The deleted scene has a little bit of wrasslin I'd say. Your sick imagination will be pleased. Cool

WyldeMan wrote:I kept trying to figure out what the hell I knew the Blue Ranger from and then I remembered it was Vice Principals he was the shit head son of Doctor Brown! And he was also Earl in Me and Earl and the Dying Girl. I only see him like once a year so I keep forgetting who he is.

lol I can't believe it's him, I didn't recognize him either. I've only seen him in this and War Machine with Pitt.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/13/2017, 7:22 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:SAVAGE! You heartless bastard! You think you're them but maybe you would turn out to be like Terry, he had a change of heart real fast. lol

No, I'd set Terry on fire for being a pussy.  Twisted Evil

UltimateMarvel wrote:The deleted scene has a little bit of wrasslin I'd say. Your sick imagination will be pleased.   Cool

How dare you sir, sick imagination? There is nothing sick about two beautiful ladies wrasslin and if you think it's wrong then go talk to your priest about it.

UltimateMarvel wrote:lol I can't believe it's him, I didn't recognize him either. I've only seen him in this and War Machine with Pitt.

I haven't seen War Machine but in his few scenes in Vice Principals he was a total bastard and not at all like his Billy character in Rangers.[/quote]
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 9/13/2017, 8:10 am

Watched Underworld Blood Wars on cable recently.

Beckinsale still looks great in the suit, but ENOUGH already!

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/13/2017, 11:41 am

ForeverBlu wrote:Watched Underworld Blood Wars on cable recently.

I always wanted a prequel series that explored the early days of the mythology that they only ever hinted at.

Beckinsale still looks great but she needs to pass the mantle or end the franchise.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/13/2017, 5:12 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
ForeverBlu wrote:Watched Underworld Blood Wars on cable recently.

I always wanted a prequel series that explored the early days of the mythology that they only ever hinted at.

Beckinsale still looks great but she needs to pass the mantle or end the franchise.

NOOOO! 5 more movies Kate please. I can't get enough of her in that suit. Twisted Evil The way Blood Wars ended, I want more. Her daughter has to be in the next one.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/13/2017, 7:22 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Her daughter has to be in the next one.

Speaking of that, I recently saw a photo of Beckinsale with her biological daughter Lily Mo Sheen that she had with Underworld co-star Michael Sheen and since she already played the young Selene in flashbacks in Evolution now that she's grown, she could potentially play her daughter Eve in one of the eventual sequels.

Also, I watched Wilson with Woody Harrelson and as usual he knows how to entertain by being a cruel yet funny sumbitch.

Abe, speaking of RJ Cyler the Blue Ranger he just booked a role today in the next season of Scream with the entirely rebooted cast.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/13/2017, 8:36 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Speaking of that, I recently saw a photo of Beckinsale with her biological daughter Lily Mo Sheen that she had with Underworld co-star Michael Sheen and since she already played the young Selene in flashbacks in Evolution now that she's grown, she could potentially play her daughter Eve in one of the eventual sequels.

I didn't know her daughter was an actress too.

WyldeMan wrote:Also, I watched Wilson with Woody Harrelson and as usual he knows how to entertain by being a cruel yet funny sumbitch.

I might check it out. Good movie?

WyldeMan wrote:Abe, speaking of RJ Cyler the Blue Ranger he just booked a role today in the next season of Scream with the entirely rebooted cast.

Don't watch the show but they rebooted the entire cast? That's crazy!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/13/2017, 9:59 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I didn't know her daughter was an actress too.

The last time you probably saw Lily Mo Sheen was in Evolution and she was about 6 years old:

3 - Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 13 Fhd00610

And this is her now at 18.....

Spoiler:

UltimateMarvel wrote:I might check it out. Good movie?

Wilson is a miserable bastard so it's not exactly a feel good movie but he really enjoys fucking with people for his own amusement, he made me laugh a lot but I'm a bastard.

UltimateMarvel wrote:Don't watch the show but they rebooted the entire cast? That's crazy!

They decided to give Scream the "Urban" treatment and handed the show over to Queen Latifah for no reason and now the entire cast is black and mostly made of rappers. So screw the fans, who needed resolution to any of the other two season plot lines, it's all about progress! Mad
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/21/2017, 8:56 am

So I just read about a film called The Bad Batch (Keanu Reeves, Jason Momoa, Suki Waterhouse). This film sounds really weird and I'll be watching this shit tonight when I get home.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/21/2017, 9:17 am

joey con carne wrote:So I just read about a film called The Bad Batch (Keanu Reeves, Jason Momoa, Suki Waterhouse). This film sounds really weird and I'll be watching this shit tonight when I get home.

I watched like the first 15 minutes of it.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/21/2017, 12:20 pm

Not worth it? I am a big fan of Reeves and Momoa so it i'd check that out based on them two just being in the movie.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/21/2017, 12:30 pm

joey con carne wrote:Not worth it? I am a big fan of Reeves and Momoa so it i'd check that out based on them two just being in the movie.

I just hate movies about tribes of cannibals and I didn't want to taint my pristine image of Keanu's amazing film career.

Pretty sure Jim Carrey also played a mute in it.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/21/2017, 1:00 pm

What's wrong with cannibals? The Hills Have Eyes was pretty fun to watch. And that group of people in The Walking Dead.

It's cool, man!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/21/2017, 2:19 pm

joey con carne wrote:What's wrong with cannibals? The Hills Have Eyes was pretty fun to watch. And that group of people in The Walking Dead.

It's cool, man!

Cannibals lack imagination and their food tastes like ass.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/22/2017, 8:08 am

Watched The Bad Batch. Very weird film. Something was off about Suki Waterhouse and her "southern" accent. Looked her up after the film and, not to my surprise, she's from the United Kingdom. I was thinking she must be English and I was right.

Would I recommend it? Hmm... I think so. Not a must-see, though.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/22/2017, 10:03 am

joey con carne wrote:Watched The Bad Batch. Very weird film. Something was off about Suki Waterhouse and her "southern" accent. Looked her up after the film and, not to my surprise, she's from the United Kingdom. I was thinking she must be English and I was right.

Would I recommend it? Hmm... I think so. Not a must-see, though.

I remember Suki from Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, she's got very British cheekbones, you can usually tell a Brit before she even speaks, the posh girls all have a specific Pout.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/28/2017, 6:10 pm

Baby Driver: Highly entertaining much better than I expected and the opening chase scene is in a Subaru and it was all music and fast driving action from there, yet somehow with very little dialogue there's still plenty of character development. Baby Driver was easily one of the most enjoyable films I've seen all year and on top of that Eiza Gonzalez wears the hell out of her jeans every time she's onscreen.... Cool
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 9/28/2017, 8:42 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Baby Driver: Highly entertaining much better than I expected and the opening chase scene is in a Subaru and it was all music and fast driving action from there, yet somehow with very little dialogue there's still plenty of character development. Baby Driver was easily one of the most enjoyable films I've seen all year and on top of that Eiza Gonzalez wears the hell out of her jeans every time she's onscreen.... Cool

Good to know. This has been high on my movies to look out for. Love car/driver movies.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 9/28/2017, 10:14 pm

Baby Driver was definitely a pleasant surprise
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 9/29/2017, 12:27 am

Just watched The Bad Batch as well.

Pretty fucking uninteresting.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next