BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+2
Tyger
Rusty
6 posters

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/11/2016, 11:26 am

I don't pay attention to politics myself but this is ridiculous. This whole thing was funny at first but he can't be allowed to be in office. I could do a better job than him. Come on! I'm curious what age demographic is voting for him because it makes no sense.

As far the democrat side, I wish Hilary didn't run again. I want to see different people running and not the same people over and over again. And Sanders is too old, I feel like he might not finish the whole term if he's elected. I'm sorry but it's true.

But anyone than Trump is fine with me. Oh, and did anyone see this:

Short term memory?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/11/2016, 1:56 pm

LMFAO..............I just received my second lifetime ban from Blu-Ray.com and here's the best part, it wasn't for posting anything, it was for being banned before. So apparently you're not allowed to ever create a second account on their site even if you do nothing wrong with it. I was banned like 4 or 5 years ago and this seriously just happened out of the blue. They didn't even contact me or anything, I just logged in and saw I had a lifetime ban. This was an account I used for nothing but managing my BD collection and price checks. I think I've posted maybe 5 times on the forum in the last year and yet I received a lifetime ban. Somebody snitched on me again..... Rolling Eyes

"You have been banned for the following reason:
Sock for previously banned member.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 2/11/2016, 2:45 pm

Snitches get stitches.

Any idea who it could have been?
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/11/2016, 2:46 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:Snitches get stitches.

Any idea who it could have been?

No idea, I never told anybody on that board who I was.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/11/2016, 2:46 pm

LOL! How did they get you, IP address? I don't know who would tell on you. You didn't use the same email address to sign up for the second account, did you?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/11/2016, 2:52 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:LOL! How did they get you, IP address? I don't know who would tell on you. You didn't use the same email address to sign up for the second account, did you?

If they tracked my IP they would have had to have done a database search to find me to start with cause I wasn't doing anything that would draw attention. It was a different email, I even used a different name. That account was set up with details that were entirely different from my first account. Yet in the million members or however many people they have, my being there was still enough of an issue that they felt I needed another lifetime ban. i thought they were a bunch of whiny bitches before but this is a whole new level. I've been blackballed in the BD community. I'd pay any of them $500 if they could even remember why they banned me in the first place.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/11/2016, 3:01 pm

Wait a sec, they banned you for creating the old forum, didn't they? I would email them and let them know that the old forum is not active anymore and that you want the ban to be lifted. I doubt they'd know about this forum. I'd give it a shot. I know you don't like it there but if you use it for deals then I think it's worth it.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/11/2016, 4:22 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Wait a sec, they banned you for creating the old forum, didn't they? I would email them and let them know that the old forum is not active anymore and that you want the ban to be lifted. I doubt they'd know about this forum. I'd give it a shot. I know you don't like it there but if you use it for deals then I think it's worth it.

I couldn't even contact them without creating another account first and I got no time or use for bullshit like that. I love how annoymous it all is, you don't even know the name of the person who banned you or any real reason, it's just whatever they claim.

"Sock for previously banned member."

The only socks I know about are on my feet.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 2/11/2016, 6:20 pm

Wow.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 2/11/2016, 10:59 pm

Anyone watched How To Make A Murderer?

I just downloaded the entire season, and am currently converting the .mkv files so I can watch it via my Apple TV

Hope it's good. I watched The Jinx a week back. About Robert Durst. Fuck it was good. Highly recommended viewing.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/12/2016, 8:22 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:Anyone watched How To Make A Murderer?

I just downloaded the entire season, and am currently converting the .mkv files so I can watch it via my Apple TV

Hope it's good. I watched The Jinx a week back. About Robert Durst. Fuck it was good. Highly recommended viewing.

Nope but it seems like I've yet to go a single day without someone mentioning it. I have a total lack of interest and all the hype around it kind of makes me just want to avoid it entirely. I haven't even so much as watched a trailer for it and that thing is posted everywhere.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/12/2016, 8:56 am

RIP Randleman...

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/14/2016, 11:37 am

IRS Scam Takes A New, Dangerous Twist
A Colorado family received the typical IRS scam call. This time the frustrated scammer called 911 on the victim and had the police sent to the family’s home.

According to KKTV, the scammer told the victim he was an IRS agent named David Brown.He tried to bully the victim, James Davis, into paying $96,000 in back taxes he didn’t owe. But what he didn’t know was that the scammer called 911 saying Davis was harming people and wanted to kill cops.

Police swarmed Davis’ home on Windy Oaks Road, near Northgate and Highway 83 on the north side of Colorado Springs. Davis said later there were 12 police cars surrounding his house–with his 20-year-old daughter Amber now the only one at home.

“The house phone was ringing like 50 times, so I really didn’t know what was going on, and so I finally answered thinking that it was my dad trying to get ahold of me, and this guy answered in a really weird accent and he said that my dad was under arrest,” Amber Davis said, recalling the minutes before police arrived.

When actual officers from the Colorado Springs Police Department called the house to say they had the home surrounded, she didn’t know if it was really them, or the scammer.
When Amber looked outside, she was terrified.

“I didn’t know they were here. I heard, like, noises outside, and when I finally got a call from a police officer, he told me that he was, like, outside…there was [sic] cops swarming and I went outside, and it was terrifying because there was, like, guys with shields and guns,” Amber recalled.

Nearby Discovery Canyon School was placed on lockout status.

The FBI and Colorado Springs Police are investigating the case. Bottom line, hang up on anyone who says they are from the IRS. The Feds will not call you, period. Scammers use can manipulate caller ID too. Just hang up. You can also contact the FBI and your local police department to report the call.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/14/2016, 3:31 pm

That's scary! I don't know what I would do.

A guy called to our house last year claiming that my mom had an arrest warrant from the FBI and she needs to make a payment or she'll be arrested. I didn't believe him but still made me nervous. lol! My first thought was "Mom, what did you do?" He said to call a chief officer or something, gave me his name and badge number and told me to make the payment there over the phone and then he transferred me to him. I hung up. I did some research and it's a common scam. He called the same week and I was ready for him. Never called back since.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/14/2016, 4:07 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:That's scary! I don't know what I would do.

A guy called to our house last year claiming that my mom had an arrest warrant from the FBI and she needs to make a payment or she'll be arrested. I didn't believe him but still made me nervous. lol! My first thought was "Mom, what did you do?" He said to call a chief officer or something, gave me his name and badge number and told me to make the payment there over the phone and then he transferred me to him. I hung up. I did some research and it's a common scam. He called the same week and I was ready for him. Never called back since.

That IRS scam has been going on for awhile, they've called my parents like three times and I know I've gotten the call. I told the guy to get fucked and hung up....this makes me rethink my current strategy.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/14/2016, 4:27 pm

WyldeMan wrote:That IRS scam has been going on for awhile, they've called my parents like three times and I know I've gotten the call. I told the guy to get fucked and hung up....this makes me rethink my current strategy.

There is no other way to handle it though, eventually you will have to hang up. You just shouldn't antagonize them.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/14/2016, 4:57 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:You just shouldn't antagonize them.

That's just who I am.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/14/2016, 5:02 pm

Wow, Cabin Fever has already been remade by the original movie's producer.... Shocked

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/15/2016, 9:27 am

Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Edition Straps On VR Goggles
Random Thoughts - Page 9 Si-swi10

For 2016, Time Inc.’s Sports Illustrated is taking its bikini franchise into an entirely new exotic location: virtual reality.

The SI Swimsuit edition this year will feature a selection of VR videos with three former cover models — Nina Agdal, Irina Shayk and Hannah Davis — shot on location in the Dominican Republic.

Beginning Monday, Feb. 15, the new issue will launch on newsstands nationwide in two versions: a premium edition that includes a pair of Google Cardboard-based VR googles priced at $9.99; and a regular edition for $7.99. At launch, the mag is offering 11 pieces of free and premium VR content with more to roll out over the next few weeks.

“Everybody wants to know what it’s like to be on the Swimsuit photo shoot. It’s the question I get all the time,” said Chris Hercik, SI Group’s creative director. “This year we are allowing everyone to be there in the Dominican Republic, with us and the models, to experience the Swimsuit issue in a completely immersive way.”

SI is distributing about 500,000 cardboard viewers in the newsstand copies (after the New York Times bundled about 1 million in a Sunday edition of the paper last October). SI’s subscribers can also order a pair of cardboard goggles for $2.99, but Hercik said the VR content will work with any Google Cardboard-based headset and mobile device.

In addition, the SI Swimsuit virtual-reality content will be viewable without any goggles, in a mobile 360-degree experience letting users see all angles of the video. “One problem with VR right now is scale,” Hercik acknowledged.

Sports Illustrated sees VR as more than just a gimmick: It’s betting that virtual reality will spur swimsuit fans to shell out a few extra bucks.

Home-delivery subscribers will have access to all the content as part of their subscription. Non-subscribers will have the option to purchase premium photo, video and VR packages for $1.99 each (which also eliminates ads) or buy all three for $4.99. At launch, the SI Swimsuit app will include five pieces of free VR content — an instructional video, a sizzle reel and one of each model. An additional six videos (two per model) will be available only to subscribers.

Lexus is the launch sponsor for SI Swimsuit’s foray into VR, but there are no ads in the virtual-reality experience itself. The magazine teamed with Wevr, a Venice, Calif.-based virtual-reality studio, to produce the VR content, in addition to the shoot’s still photography and video crews.

To promote the VR content, this week SI will host viewing stations at events in New York City and Miami. “We will have sand so they can feel like they are standing there on the beach,” Hercik said.

On Saturday, the mag revealed three different 2016 SI Swimsuit covers in a live special on TNT, produced in partnership with IMG. The three cover models are Hailey Clauson, Ashley Graham and UFC star Ronda Rousey.

The Swimsuit issue, which debuted in 1964, is completely unrelated to sports — but it remains Sports Illustrated’s single biggest and most lucrative property. Across all platforms, SI Swimsuit reaches more than 70 million adults, according to Time Inc. For the print edition, that includes 17 million men 18-34 and 16 million women (more than one-fourth of the total readership).

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 2/15/2016, 11:00 am

Had to share from blu-ray.com:

Random Thoughts - Page 9 L9Qiy9Tl

Random Thoughts - Page 9 YU0wdNX

I remember when Foggy was explaining this to us on the old BDTV activeboard forum. lol pretty funny. So, are you fogsnitch? Laughing

WyldeSnitch Razz
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/15/2016, 12:14 pm

joey con carne wrote:Had to share from blu-ray.com:

Random Thoughts - Page 9 L9Qiy9Tl

Random Thoughts - Page 9 YU0wdNX

I remember when Foggy was explaining this to us on the old BDTV activeboard forum. lol pretty funny. So, are you fogsnitch?  Laughing

WyldeSnitch Razz

LMFAO, that does sound a bit like something I'd write but I assure you that's not me, my only other account which is the one that was just banned was Almost_Famous and I haven't bothered going back to the forums since, let alone creating another account to rant, I barely even did that here. But I love how Gamma throws my fucking name out there anyways, hahaha. He hasn't logged into this site since 2014.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/15/2016, 2:49 pm

lol! That's a funny post. Are you popular over there still? And did Gamma join this site or did he leave after we made the switch?

WyldeMan wrote:
Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Edition Straps On VR Goggles

This is the future! Twisted Evil
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 2/15/2016, 2:52 pm

Why was your account Almost_Famous banned?
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/15/2016, 3:09 pm

joey con carne wrote:Why was your account Almost_Famous banned?

For having another account banned 5 years ago. Razz

Scroll up the page, the 2nd post down is my OP on that topic.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 2/15/2016, 3:18 pm

Ah, my bad. Dang, someone snitched on you. How did they even know it was yours? Unless you had the same IP address as your WyldeMan account. It's okay. You can still access their hot deals section as a guest. That's the only thing I use the site for. I check the hot deals and I make sure I search the deal myself on Amarzon or wherever. If I use the link I make sure I delete their referral tag. : )

WWE is on and I am enjoying this. I love how all the characters plug the WWE network every chance they get. lol "You think you can beat us? You think there's a better tag team than us? You can subscribe to WWE network for only $9.99 a month and you can see all the other tag teams we have beaten in our time. For only $9.99!" haha it takes me right out of the show.

Summer Rae is angry because no one takes her seriously.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/15/2016, 10:17 pm

My town is under heavy flooding again, yay....

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 2/16/2016, 5:07 am

The weather forecast said it was going to rain heavily throughout the night and all through the day with high winds. The drizzle ended at 2am and its just high winds now

As always, stay safe wyldemang. Hopefully everything stays well for you guys. Dont go lifting sandbags if can avoid it. I know you injured your leg not long ago.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/16/2016, 8:34 am

joey con carne wrote:The weather forecast said it was going to rain heavily throughout the night and all through the day with high winds. The drizzle ended at 2am and its just high winds now

As always, stay safe wyldemang. Hopefully everything stays well for you guys. Dont go lifting sandbags if can avoid it. I know you injured your leg not long ago.

No need to sandbag just yet, the rain has finally slowed but not stopped yet.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 2/16/2016, 5:37 pm

NYC's MTA employees are the most incompetent pieces of shit. How the fuck do these people even have jobs? As soon as one thing happens they put a full stop on all service. How fucking hard is it to get someone by the track to manually guide trains into the station? "I'm union. Thats not in my job description so i dont have to do it." Is their attitude. Critical thinking is not a prerequisote to work for these fucking idiots.

Edit: Cooled my heels with some Diablo. Still angry. Got on the train at 7pm and didn't get home until 9pm because of "signal problems". Fuck those guys.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/16/2016, 7:35 pm

joey con carne wrote:NYC's MTA employees are the most incompetent pieces of shit. How the fuck do these people even have jobs? As soon as one thing happens they put a full stop on all service. How fucking hard is it to get someone by the track to manually guide trains into the station? "I'm union. Thats not in my job description so i dont have to do it." Is their attitude. Critical thinking is not a prerequisote to work for these fucking idiots.

Edit: Cooled my heels with some Diablo. Still angry. Got on the train at 7pm and didn't get home until 9pm because of "signal problems". Fuck those guys.

I've been in a few unions and these days it's a more of a protected breeding ground for the incompetent and the lazy, than what it was originally built for.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 2/17/2016, 9:11 am

Gotta agree with you there, bro. If only members of a union worked as hard as they work trying to put their own employers out of business. Now that would be something!

So I notice Colony is in your recommended viewing list. I have seen two episodes but I don't fully grasp the story as I missed the first two which are probably the most important. One thing that makes me not want to watch the show is, and you're probably gonna think I'm an idiot for this, is because I can't stand Sarah Callies after The Walking Dead. Seeing her constantly pissed off face is something I can't stand for long. She always looks so miserable and angry. I don't think I've seen her smile before.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/17/2016, 9:33 am

joey con carne wrote:Gotta agree with you there, bro. If only members of a union worked as hard as they work trying to put their own employers out of business. Now that would be something!

So I notice Colony is in your recommended viewing list. I have seen two episodes but I don't fully grasp the story as I missed the first two which are probably the most important. One thing that makes me not want to watch the show is, and you're probably gonna think I'm an idiot for this, is because I can't stand Sarah Callies after The Walking Dead. Seeing her constantly pissed off face is something I can't stand for long. She always looks so miserable and angry. I don't think I've seen her smile before.

The aerospace union I was with had leaders taking payoffs to avoid a huge strike while screwing over the people they were supposed to be protecting. That was my first experience being Union.

Colony is starting to evolve into something with serious potential but you absolutely need to watch every episode. It's already been renewed for a second season so I'm all on board. There is a lot of the show I'd like to discuss but since that thread is a wasteland here I don't even bother. Kind of surprised that nobody else is watching. Carlton Cuse makes good tv, I've been a big fan of Lost, Bates Motel and The Strain so I have faith in Cuse to deliver something unique. But I don't think you're crazy, I've had a hate on for Sarah Wayne since the Prison Break days which carried over to TWD and into Colony. It's like every one of her tv husbands ends up playing a game of Taming the Shrew. Her sister on the show is the beautiful and talented Amanda Righetti  so at least we have options.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/17/2016, 12:12 pm

Wow...

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 2/17/2016, 2:38 pm

I can't watch that trailer here at work but is that a "Wow, this is awesome!" or "Wow, this is crap."?

I'm gonna listen to the trailer now and predict the latter.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/17/2016, 4:18 pm

joey con carne wrote:I can't watch that trailer here at work but is that a "Wow, this is awesome!" or "Wow, this is crap."?

I'm gonna listen to the trailer now and predict the latter.

It just looks like they remade Kindergarten Cop but instead of Ahnold and Pamela Reed it's Ivan Drago and Bill Bellamy. It's like Dolph and Ahnold were joking around on Expendables 3 and decided this seemed like a funny concept, I imagine this was also when Ahnold decided Triplets with DeVito and Eddie Murphy was a good idea.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/17/2016, 4:30 pm

There was an internet outage in my area. Was off the grid for 2 days. Having no internet sucks!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/17/2016, 4:32 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:There was an internet outage in my area. Was off the grid for 2 days. Having no internet sucks!

I figured you got lost in Silicon Valley... Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/17/2016, 4:54 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:There was an internet outage in my area. Was off the grid for 2 days. Having no internet sucks!

I figured you got lost in Silicon Valley... Cool

I did finish the first season in time. Very Happy
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/17/2016, 6:49 pm

Every time I think Kanye can't get anymore insane, he starts talking again.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/17/2016, 9:08 pm

I read he's got millions in debt. How the heck does that happen? He's asking Zuckerberg for money publicly.....I hate to be in Mark's position. Can Mark even refuse now? It would make him look bad. lol!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 2/17/2016, 9:24 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I read he's got millions in debt. How the heck does that happen? He's asking Zuckerberg for money publicly.....I hate to be in Mark's position. Can Mark even refuse now? It would make him look bad. lol!

Zuckerberg won't look bad. He's not denying a a starving child. He's denying a ridiculous man-child that wasted $50+million on designing bad clothes, and making a crap album then only releasing it on a shitty streaming service nobody uses.

The worst thing Zuckerberg could do is give Kanye money.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/18/2016, 5:14 pm

Anyone started on their taxes yet? I have to do my whole family's. Gotta get TurboTax Deluxe.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 2/19/2016, 10:05 am

I have my own taxes completed but I owe about 500 bucks to Federal and NY combined so I'm not going to be filing until April. Plus, last year, TD Ameritrade messed up my 1099's... TWICE. So I have to amend my 2014 tax returns, too. I'll do that the first weekend in March. Just have to mail it all in.

I am filing Federal, New York, and Louisiana. I got Louisiana free from my firm. I paid about 60 for TurboCrap Premier from Amarzon. I still have to work up my mom's taxes.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/19/2016, 12:18 pm

Shia LaBeouf’s #Elevate Performance Art Puts Him in Elevator for 24 Hours
Random Thoughts - Page 9 Elevat10

For his latest performance art project, Shia LaBeouf is live-streaming a 24-hour elevator ride in Oxford, England.

The project, called #ELEVATE, puts LaBeouf in a stationary elevator for 24 hours and invites visitors to come in and talk with him and his artistic collaborators, Luke Turner and Nastja Sade Ronkko, about whatever they want.

“Visitors are invited to address the artists and the Internet, so that their collective voices may form an extended, expansive and egalitarian Oxford Union address,” the official description said.

The ride began at 9 a.m. GMT Feb. 19 and will go until 9 a.m. Feb. 20 with a brief pause, during which LaBeouf will give a talk at Oxford Union, at 8 p.m. Topics broached so far include how his parents feel about his art, which animal he would want to be and which movies he wants to see.

“How do we do this and not feel douchey about it?” LaBeouf asked during the stream. “How do we make this egalitarian like the Internet? Let’s just move the talk to the elevator.”

#ELEVATE is just the most recent in a long string of performance art projects from LaBeouf, Turner and Ronkko. They most recently finished a cold-call experiment called #TOUCHMYSOUL following last year’s #ALLMYMOVIES, during which the actor sat in a New York City movie theater for three days straight and watched all of his movies in reverse order.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 2/19/2016, 1:14 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Wow, Cabin Fever has already been remade by the original movie's producer.... Shocked

Eli Roth's wife is in this remake, not surprised.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next