BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/22/2020, 6:29 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Joel Schumacher has died at 80 after a year long battle with cancer.

Also, Michael Keaton is in talks to return as Batman in the upcoming Flash movie which could lead to further appearances in DC movies.

Of all the ways he could have returned to the role and it'll be in an Ezra Miller Flash movie that none of us want?!?!?!?!

They're looking at Keaton's Bruce Wayne to be the Nick Fury of the DCEU.

I just realized he directed Phone Booth. He's made some good movies. R.I.P.

Would be cool to see Keaton again as an older Batman like in Batman Beyond and this could only work in Flashpoint obviously. But beyond that (pun intended), I don't see how they can use him.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/22/2020, 7:07 pm

joey con carne wrote:We must all watch the Batman movies again.

No dice bro, I've gone two decades without a Schumacher Batman revisit. I'll just stick with The Lost Boys...

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/22/2020, 7:11 pm

K, you stay with your lost boys, I’ll take Nicole Kidman, Uma Thurman and Alicia Silverstone, not to mention Drew Barrymore.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/22/2020, 7:41 pm

Tyger wrote:K, you stay with your lost boys, I’ll take Nicole Kidman, Uma Thurman and Alicia Silverstone, not to mention Drew Barrymore.

Fully clothed babes don't count.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/22/2020, 7:43 pm

30 Rock Episodes Featuring Blackface Pulled From Streaming, Syndication
Random Thoughts - Page 21 6go39l10
Four episodes of the NBC comedy 30 Rock that feature characters in blackface are being removed from streaming services and syndication.

Vulture first reported the move, which was done at the request of NBCUniversal along with series creator Tina Fey and executive producer Robert Carlock. “As we strive to do the work and do better in regards to race in America, we believe that these episodes featuring actors in race-changing makeup are best taken out of circulation,” Fey said in a statement. “I understand now that ‘intent’ is not a free pass for white people to use these images. I apologize for pain they have caused. Going forward, no comedy-loving kid needs to stumble on these tropes and be stung by their ugliness. I thank NBCUniversal for honoring this request.”

The four episodes include Season 3’s “Believe in the Stars” and Season 5’s “Christmas Attack Zone,” in which Jenna Maroney, played by Jane Krakowski, darkens her skin to appear Black. Also pulled from circulation are Season 5’s “Live Show” (the East Coast version) and Season 6’s “Live From Studio H,” the latter of which features guest star Jon Hamm donning blackface for a spoof of the racist radio and TV program Amos ‘n’ Andy. All four will be removed from streaming services Hulu and Amazon Prime by the end of the week, as well as from iTunes, Google Play and traditional syndication.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/24/2020, 3:08 pm

Random Thoughts - Page 21 Michae12

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/24/2020, 6:35 pm

WyldeMan wrote:

Nice! BossLogic?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/24/2020, 6:37 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

Nice! BossLogic?

Who else. Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/24/2020, 6:46 pm

The US breaks its national record for the highest number of new COVID-19 cases in a single day
Random Thoughts - Page 21 1*2x_McgSDiHksJci9wIGgCw
The United States reached its highest daily total of new cases on Wednesday, with over 36,000 positive cases recorded. Hospitalizations for the novel coronavirus have peaked in Arizona, while California, Florida and Oklahoma have all set individual new case records. The previous nationwide record for new daily COVID-19 cases in the US was set on April 25, with 34,203 cases.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/25/2020, 6:29 am

WyldeMan wrote:

WHACK

Needs more Flash running like a douche.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/25/2020, 9:13 am

I am getting real tired of all the cuts and removals of long standing movies and tv shows because of PC Babies today.

HBO Max has just removed the five episodes of South Park that depicted Mohamed. I remember a big part of those episodes was the controversy about his depiction and how it upset so many people, which was exactly the point at the time. But as of today, they're offensive and must be removed.

Once you start taking removing the episodes of South Park that people find offensive, where do you even stop? The entire point of the series is to be offensive.

Kristen Bell just got "replaced" on an animated series called Central Park and Jenny Slate was "replaced" from Netflix's Big Mouth after four seasons because both characters are biracial but now the actresses have been found too white for the characters and will be replaced with black actors. I love this it's like "you're too white to sound biracial because we all know they need to sound blacker!"

Right now anything related to blackface is being cleansed from streaming, episodes of Scrubs, 30 Rock and Mad Men have been removed and the celebs must all make public apologies, decades after. Yet, I can't help but immediately be reminded of all the white face episodes Chappelle did or White Chicks with the Wayans or any of the times I've seen Eddie Murphy in white face and how it's apparently only offensive and in need of public apology when white people do it cause then it's racist. But it's pure comedy gold when black comedians do it.

But what do I know, my opinion doesn't matter, I'm just drunk on my white privilege.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/25/2020, 12:04 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
The US breaks its national record for the highest number of new COVID-19 cases in a single day

I'm still wearing a mask when I go out. I see a lot of people not wearing one though. And I think while the cases are at a record, the mortality rate has dropped or so they say.....
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/25/2020, 8:31 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

I'm still wearing a mask when I go out. I see a lot of people not wearing one though. And I think while the cases are at a record, the mortality rate has dropped or so they say.....

Starting tomorrow it's a statewide mandate here in Washington and if a pig chooses to enforce it, I could be charged with a misdemeanor if I'm caught not wearing a mask. However, I rarely go into town since I'm so well stocked here but I always wear a mask when I do.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/26/2020, 6:32 am

Because of the Keaton Batman return, fans are rallying online for a Pfeiffer return as well.  Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/26/2020, 10:21 am

WyldeMan wrote:Because of the Keaton Batman return, fans are rallying online for a Pfeiffer return as well.  Cool

YES PLEASE!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/26/2020, 11:58 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Because of the Keaton Batman return, fans are rallying online for a Pfeiffer return as well.  Cool

YES PLEASE!

She always was and always will be the one and only Catwoman for me.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/26/2020, 8:10 pm

Simpsons Will 'No Longer' Have White Actors Play Non-White Characters
Random Thoughts - Page 21 Best-s10
Another animated series is course-correcting its voice portrayal of non-white characters.

“Moving forward, The Simpsons will no longer have white actors voice non-white characters,” Fox said in a statement on Friday.

As previously reported, Hank Azaria already confirmed in January that he would part ways with Apu, explaining in a February interview that “it just didn’t feel right” anymore to voice the Indian role. In past seasons, Azaria also provided the voices of the non-white figures Carl and Dr. Nick, while Harry Shearer, who is white, voiced the Black character Dr. Hibbert. Additionally, Tress MacNeille voiced Dr. Hibbert’s wife Bernice and Apu’s wife Manjula, along with Cookie Kwan.

The long-running Fox comedy is the latest in a growing list of animated series to recently declare that it will recast voice roles with persons of color: Mike Henry is stepping down as the voice of Family Guy’s Cleveland Brown, while Jenny Slate announced on Wednesday that she will no longer voice biracial tween Missy on Netflix’s Big Mouth. Meanwhile, Kristen Bell is also being recast as the voice of a young biracial character on Apple TV+’s Central Park.

The Simpsons is slated to return this fall as part of Fox’s coronavirus-proof schedule, airing Sundays at 8/7c.

Family Guy's Mike Henry Stepping Down as Voice of Cleveland After Two Decades
Random Thoughts - Page 21 Family10
After two decades, Mike Henry is stepping down as the voice of Family Guy‘s Cleveland Brown, the actor announced on Twitter.

“It’s been an honor to play Cleveland on Family Guy for 20 years,” Henry tweeted on Friday. “I love this character, but persons of color should play characters of color. Therefore, I will be stepping down from the role.”

Henry, who is not Black, has voiced Cleveland, who is Black, since the character was introduced in Family Guy‘s 1999 series premiere. He also headlined The Cleveland Show for four seasons (2009–2013) on Fox.

Cleveland now joins a growing list of high-profile animated characters that have been recast this week. Jenny Slate announced on Wednesday that she will no longer voice biracial tween Missy on Netflix’s Big Mouth, while Kristen Bell is also being recast as the voice of a young biracial character on Apple TV+’s Central Park.

See Henry’s announcement in full below:

It’s been an honor to play Cleveland on Family Guy for 20 years. I love this character, but persons of color should play characters of color. Therefore, I will be stepping down from the role. pic.twitter.com/FmKasWITKT

— Mike Henry (@mikehenrybro) June 26, 2020

The Office Edits Out Blackface Scene, Community Pulls Entire Episode
Random Thoughts - Page 21 5bad5d10
The Office and Community are the latest sitcoms to edit their past episodes for depictions of blackface.

The Office has removed a scene featuring a character in blackface from a Season 9 episode, but has left the rest of the episode intact. The episode, Season 9’s “Dwight Christmas,” featured Rainn Wilson’s character Dwight Schrute prodding his colleagues at Dunder Mifflin to celebrate a traditional Pennsylvania Dutch Christmas with him. In the process, Dwight has warehouse staffer Nate dress in blackface as folk character Zwarte Piet before abruptly calling it off when his office mates complain that it’s racist. The episode is still available on Netflix, but the scene cuts away before Nate is revealed in blackface.

The move was made at the request of executive producer Greg Daniels, per The Hollywood Reporter. “The Office is about a group of people trying to work together with mutual respect despite the inappropriate actions of their boss and assistant manager,” Daniels said in a statement. “The show employed satire to expose unacceptable behavior and deliver a message of inclusion. Today we cut a shot of an actor wearing blackface that was used to criticize a specific racist European practice. Blackface is unacceptable, and making the point so graphically is hurtful and wrong. I am sorry for the pain that caused.”

An entire episode of Community, meanwhile, has thus far been pulled from at least Netflix’s library, our sister site Variety reports. In “Advanced Dungeons & Dragons,” the 14th episode of Season 2, Chang (played by Ken Jeong) showed up for a round of the titular board game in blackface, prompting Shirley (Yvette Nicole Brown) to comment, “So, we’re just gonna ignore that hate crime, huh?” Chang proceeded to explain that he was cosplaying as “a dark elf.”

Earlier this week, three episodes of Scrubs were removed from Hulu for their depictions of blackface, following the removal of four episodes of 30 Rock for scenes featuring blackface. The British sketch show Little Britain was also removed from Netflix and other streaming platforms earlier this month for its pervasive use of blackface.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/26/2020, 8:14 pm

Community's Advanced Dungeons & Dragons is one of my all-time favorite Community episodes. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/26/2020, 10:53 pm

Seems like it's the thing to do now. Did you hear about Aunt Jemima's syrup and Uncle Ben's rice?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/27/2020, 4:24 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Seems like it's the thing to do now. Did you hear about Aunt Jemima's syrup and Uncle Ben's rice?

At the rate we're going, they're going to start the book burnings next because everything upsets these people. 

Every book, movie or tv show I've ever held sacred is somehow now super offensive and must be cleansed.

I'm white, I feel no guilt for it and anybody who's offended by my words or actions can just get fucked.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/27/2020, 5:32 pm

WyldeMan wrote:At the rate we're going, they're going to start the book burnings next because everything upsets these people. 

This reminds me of Fahrenheit 451.

So, it's been a week since I've stopped drinking Sprite, decided to quit because of the sugar. I have now switched to Seltzer water. Quitting Sprite is not as hard as when I stopped drinking Coke. Here is to health! 🍻
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/27/2020, 5:41 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Seems like it's the thing to do now. Did you hear about Aunt Jemima's syrup and Uncle Ben's rice?

Five minutes of happiness

WyldeMan wrote:I'm white, I feel no guilt for it and anybody who's offended by my words or actions can just get fucked.

Nooooo, you're oppressing me! Sad
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/27/2020, 9:59 pm

joey con carne wrote:Five minutes of happiness

I'm surprised it took this long. RIP CHAZ!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/28/2020, 8:41 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:At the rate we're going, they're going to start the book burnings next because everything upsets these people. 

This reminds me of Fahrenheit 451.

So, it's been a week since I've stopped drinking Sprite, decided to quit because of the sugar. I have now switched to Seltzer water. Quitting Sprite is not as hard as when I stopped drinking Coke. Here is to health! 🍻

Fahrenheit was exactly what I was referencing, nice catch. Unless you're talking about the movie with Michal B Jordan, then SHAME!

I quit drinking coke about 5 years ago, basically at the exact same minute I stopped drinking rum. I swapped to 7Up for a long time after since I think Sprite tastes like flat 7Up with dirt in it but I found that when a drink doesn't have caffeine then you can quit drinking sugar very easily.

You actually like Sprite, I've found your kind to be very rare.

joey con carne wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:I'm white, I feel no guilt for it and anybody who's offended by my words or actions can just get fucked.

Nooooo, you're oppressing me! Sad

That was my goal Joey, I try to oppress at least one other person every day with my own thoughts and ideals. I think it's all that white entitlement that makes me feel like I must do this. But you're familiar with it by now, I've been doing it endlessly for years now.

UltimateMarvel wrote:
joey con carne wrote:Five minutes of happiness

I'm surprised it took this long. RIP CHAZ!

I have no idea what a Chaz is but I've found that a lot of people with Youtube channels seem to die quite young.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/28/2020, 11:39 am

Sacha Baron Cohen Crashes Right Wing Event, Leads Racist Sing-Along
Sacha Baron Cohen is at it again. On Saturday, the comedian crashed a meeting of the Washington State Three Percenters in Olympia, Washington, leading a sing-along and generally disrupting things.

It is unclear if the appearance was yet another installment of his Who Is America? Showtime program. Cohen’s reps and Showtime have been contacted for details but have not yet responded.

Meantime, the comedian was creating his own brand of chaos at the meetup.

“Who wants to chop ‘em up like the Saudis do?” asked a bearded, overalls-wearing Cohen,

The “March For Our Rights 3” event, which counters a 2018 student-led “March For Our Lives” demonstration in the wake of the Parkland High School shooting in Florida, is pro-gun and staunchly conservative. Which is why Baron’s sing-along efforts were all the more absurd.

Before a crowd estimated at about 500 people, Cohen sang an untitled song urging listeners to attack liberals, CNN, The World Health Organization, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates and “mask-wearers.”

The proposed vectors of attack were either injecting them with “the Wuhan Flu” or “chopping them up like the Saudis do.” The crowd cheered the lyrics and Cohen’s anti-Semitic taunts (the “you-know-whos”) and anti-Asian jabs (“nuke ‘em up like we used to do”).

An organizer for the event claimed that a large, late donation from California was the incentive to allow the sing-along. Cohen had his own security on hand to prevent the plug from being pulled and assure his safety once the attendees caught on to his act.

The Washington State Three Percenters denounced Cohen on their Facebook page, and Twitter eye-witnesses also took issue.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/28/2020, 12:13 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Fahrenheit was exactly what I was referencing, nice catch. Unless you're talking about the movie with Michal B Jordan, then SHAME!

I have seen the movie but I've also read the book for school.

WyldeMan wrote:I quit drinking coke about 5 years ago, basically at the exact same minute I stopped drinking rum. I swapped to 7Up for a long time after since I think Sprite tastes like flat 7Up with dirt in it but I found that when a drink doesn't have caffeine then you can quit drinking sugar very easily.

I switched from Coke to Sprite years ago too. I never drank more than 1 can per day though. Quitting Coke was a BITCH for those first two weeks, got headaches frequently. They say you can lose weight by cutting sodas so we shall see.

WyldeMan wrote:You actually like Sprite, I've found your kind to be very rare.

Really? 7Up just has too much lemon in my opinion. I've seen more people drink Sprite than 7Up.

WyldeMan wrote:I have no idea what a Chaz is but I've found that a lot of people with Youtube channels seem to die quite young.

You didn't watch the video. SHAME! CHAZ is Capital Hill Autonomous Zone. They stopped the craziness in your state Wylde. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/28/2020, 12:18 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I switched from Coke to Sprite years ago too. I never drank more than 1 can per day though. Quitting Coke was a BITCH for those first two weeks, got headaches frequently. They say you can lose weight by cutting sodas so we shall see.

No doubt, cutting that soda sugar will drop the lbs.

UltimateMarvel wrote:Really? 7Up just has too much lemon in my opinion. I've seen more people drink Sprite than 7Up.

I've been with 7Up since the days of their classic Make 7UP Yours campaign.

UltimateMarvel wrote:You didn't watch the video. SHAME! CHAZ is Capital Hill Autonomous Zone. They stopped the craziness in your state Wylde. lol

I only knew it as the CHOP not the CHAZ. That's super gay.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/28/2020, 1:43 pm

Oh dude, what the fuck! South Park is gone from Hulu?!!??! I'd slowly been watching the entire series for the last six months and hadn't logged into Hulu in the last week and the whole god damned series is just gone without notice.

Fucking HBO Max strikes again.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/28/2020, 2:31 pm

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/28/2020, 3:38 pm

The ocean got dusty but it washed itself off.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/28/2020, 6:00 pm

joey con carne wrote:The ocean got dusty but it washed itself off.

That's Bob Ross level zen, man.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/29/2020, 9:05 am

You should check out that CHOP video. CHAZ CHOP CHOP CHAZ whatever. It's pretty god damn amusing how stupid those people are in there.

How's everyone on this fine Monday? Already almost July. Time is flying.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/29/2020, 10:09 am

joey con carne wrote:You should check out that CHOP video. CHAZ CHOP CHOP CHAZ whatever. It's pretty god damn amusing how stupid those people are in there.

How's everyone on this fine Monday? Already almost July. Time is flying.

Well whatever they want to call it, there was another shooting in the CHOP last night.

A jeep was used to plow into a barricade, then some CHOPpers opened fire on the Jeep and the passengers in the Jeep then returned fire.

One adult got wasted and a 14 year old was hit by multiple rounds.

The pigs keep saying the CHOP is coming down but its still standing and people are still willing to kill over it.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/29/2020, 1:52 pm

joey con carne wrote:The ocean got dusty but it washed itself off.

WyldeMan wrote:That's Bob Ross level zen, man.

I heard about the dust cloud. Supposedly it's good for the atmosphere or whatever and can prevent hurricanes from forming.

joey con carne wrote:How's everyone on this fine Monday? Already almost July. Time is flying.

Time is flying ridiculously fast. I can't say I'm enjoying the summer to be honest. I haven't even gone swimming yet.  Sad

WyldeMan wrote:Well whatever they want to call it, there was another shooting in the CHOP last night.

A jeep was used to plow into a barricade, then some CHOPpers opened fire on the Jeep and the passengers in the Jeep then returned fire.

One adult got wasted and a 14 year old was hit by multiple rounds.

The pigs keep saying the CHOP is coming down but its still standing and people are still willing to kill over it.

Damn! It's time to send in Judge Dredd, he'll take care of everything in a day.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/29/2020, 2:29 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Damn! It's time to send in Judge Dredd, he'll take care of everything in a day.

I cannot disagree with this...

Unrelated to the CHOP but considering all the tv episodes featuring blackface and anything perceived to be blackface that are currently being erased from streaming, why isn't anybody complaining about Tropic Thunder? It's two hours of Iron Man in blackface.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/29/2020, 4:55 pm

Robert Downey Jr was not doing blackface.

RDJ is a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude.

Ya feel, dawg? I feel me.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/29/2020, 6:51 pm

joey con carne wrote:Robert Downey Jr was not doing blackface.

RDJ is a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude.

Ya feel, dawg? I feel me.

Yeah but that didn't matter on Community, Ken Jeong who's Korean and played Chang wasn't doing Blackface but the episode was still pulled. Chang had painted his entire body black and donned a silver wig to become his D&D character because he's mentally unstable and everybody straight up called him out in the episode for how fucked it was and still that episode was deleted! I will never stop being pissed over that, I just won't!!! They took something I loved!!!!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/29/2020, 8:23 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Unrelated to the CHOP but considering all the tv episodes featuring blackface and anything perceived to be blackface that are currently being erased from streaming, why isn't anybody complaining about Tropic Thunder? It's two hours of Iron Man in blackface.

Random Thoughts - Page 21 National_treasure_tropic_thunder
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/29/2020, 8:24 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Unrelated to the CHOP but considering all the tv episodes featuring blackface and anything perceived to be blackface that are currently being erased from streaming, why isn't anybody complaining about Tropic Thunder? It's two hours of Iron Man in blackface.

Random Thoughts - Page 21 National_treasure_tropic_thunder

Am I to understand you guys actually enjoyed that unfunny pile of crap?

Just to clarify, I wasn't the least bit offended by RDJ's blackface, I was more offended by his entire presence.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/30/2020, 3:34 am

I like Tropic Thunder.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/30/2020, 8:00 am

joey con carne wrote:I like Tropic Thunder.

Oh you son of a bitch............

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/30/2020, 11:34 am

joey con carne wrote:I like Tropic Thunder.

WyldeMan wrote:Oh you son of a bitch............

I like it too. It's got so many funny moments. Who doesn't like Tropic Thunder?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/30/2020, 12:10 pm

What is it about Tropic Thunder you don't like? Most of it was pretty okay for me. I enjoy it every time I watch it.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/30/2020, 1:13 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I like it too. It's got so many funny moments. Who doesn't like Tropic Thunder?

I saw it in theaters and I didn't like it. Then I tried it again years later and still didn't like it.

So to answer your question, the WyldeMan doesn't like Tropic Thunder.

joey con carne wrote:What is it about Tropic Thunder you don't like? Most of it was pretty okay for me. I enjoy it every time I watch it.

I just didn't think it was funny and I thought it was a waste of the majority of a good cast.

Though Stiller and RDJ are very grating on my nerves at all times, so their inclusion greatly hurt any chance that I would have ever liked it.

I've never said in my life "Oh shit! Robert Downey Jr is in this movie! Now I gotta see it!". He's in the boring as fuck boat with Jason Bateman for me.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/30/2020, 1:26 pm

You son of a bitch, those are 2 American treasures
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down