BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan 4/14/2020, 1:39 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:It's a little controversial and the timing is not right to release something like this. No need to fuel conspiracy theories going on right now. And the part about the dad being "Mother Nature" bit, why should a man play the role? The mom should play that role, why should a man play the biggest role? The title could be better so it's not unoriginal. The focus group would never pass something like this. We would have to rework a lot of this to give it the green light but the way it is now is garbage. Don't call us, we'll call you when we're ready for a script like this. Laughing

I thought it was clear that "dad" is a non-gender binary creation from Mother Earth who is herself a non-gender binary life form who identifies as they or them.

Damn man, that pitch took me almost five minutes to come up with on the spot. What kind of changes would be necessary?

So what you're saying is that May Upfronts will not be headlined by All in the Family Bunker? That's disappointing.

I do have a half dozen other projects in my company's pipeline, including several modern and timely remakes of early to mid 2000's tv shows.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/14/2020, 7:53 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I thought it was clear that "dad" is a non-gender binary creation from Mother Earth who is herself a non-gender binary life form who identifies as they or them.

Because they're a family, I assumed there would be a mom and dad and I felt the mom was being ignored. But this is even better! BRILLIANT IDEA!

WyldeMan wrote:Damn man, that pitch took me almost five minutes to come up with on the spot. What kind of changes would be necessary?

This will be determined once we read the full script of the pilot but changes are inevitable. You should get used to it.

WyldeMan wrote:So what you're saying is that May Upfronts will not be headlined by All in the Family Bunker? That's disappointing.

I do have a half dozen other projects in my company's pipeline, including several modern and timely remakes of early to mid 2000's tv shows.

The non-gender binary idea really won us over. We might be able to squeeze it in to the May Upfronts. If you have any gold projects like this in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Razz

Damn! I could see this being a real pitch for a show these days. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/15/2020, 7:08 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:The non-gender binary idea really won us over. We might be able to squeeze it in to the May Upfronts. If you have any gold projects like this in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Razz

Damn! I could see this being a real pitch for a show these days. lol

To get that show on the air the studio would require that the two kids be gender fluid, pan and or transsexuals that are half black, half white, half hispanic and half asian. You know, cause they're also adopted.

I get the feeling everything is going to look like a fuckin Zoom meeting before long. SNL just did it this weekend and I read yesterday that American Idol is going to continue its season entirely from home. The judges and 20 contestants, they're just going to cut back and forth to shitty home cams and air it live on national television like every teenager with a youtube account suddenly got a tv deal. That seems like sloppy madness to me but I don't watch the show so it doesn't really matter.

I just worry that if this pandemic doesn't start to lesson soon the future of all tv is going to look like a fuckin table read.... Evil or Very Mad

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 4/15/2020, 7:10 am

WyldeMan wrote:
Your focus groups are full of mouth breathing fucktards. People don't change! They stay in the same place doing the same things forever until they die.

Here's a series pitch for ya, it's a sitcom in the vein of Blast from the Past/All in the Family with a modern day twist about a family of youtube vloggers all with their own mysterious pasts who go into their backyard bunker at the start of the COVID-19 virus outbreak because the father believes the Chinese have attacked Ahumirca and it's the end of the world.

We see the family through their shared experiences on their channel where they learn and teach new skills as they grow their self sustaining life and underground community together in wacky bunker situations every week and hilarity ensues.

Around season five we will reveal that there are actually a network of tunnels connecting their bunker to hundreds of other bunkers all over the country and we'll get to meet new paranoid and dangerous characters that will introduce problems into the family life before we eventually learn the network of tunnels was actually part of the very conspiracy that drove them underground in the first place.

The big M Night Shamalan series twist would reveal that our beloved father figure and patriarch of our family was actually the head of the conspiracy and that's why his family survived so long.

But in the series finale, we find out that everybody in the world is actually dead from the virus including all the other bunker people due to an infection of the very virus that wiped out all the "surface dwellers" and that our bunker family are the last people on earth because "dad" released the virus in the tunnels. I say "dad" in quotation marks because in a further twist it will later be revealed that dad was actually "Mother Nature" in human form and was "resetting" the planet for a fresh start. The remaining few survivors of the family stay in their bunker and never leave and humanity dies with them. I call my series "All in the Family Bunker" and my series would run ten years and 200 episodes.

I'll be expecting your call. Cool

I love it!

During the airing of the final season, Lars Von Trier makes a standalone movie sequel called "Father", in which the remaining siblings - being brother & sister - actually didn't die, and began to repopulate the planet via incest. It's also revealed during an end credits scene there was one other survivor: A 600 year old man who saved all the animals.

Disney immediately buys the IP rights for $37billion.

This prompts rumours of a new cinematic universe. Disney confirms, and calls it: "AD (After Dad)".
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/15/2020, 10:11 am

Shocked
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/15/2020, 12:26 pm

WyldeMan wrote:To get that show on the air the studio would require that the two kids be gender fluid, pan and or transsexuals that are half black, half white, half hispanic and half asian. You know, cause they're also adopted.

I get the feeling everything is going to look like a fuckin Zoom meeting before long. SNL just did it this weekend and I read yesterday that American Idol is going to continue its season entirely from home. The judges and 20 contestants, they're just going to cut back and forth to shitty home cams and air it live on national television like every teenager with a youtube account suddenly got a tv deal. That seems like sloppy madness to me but I don't watch the show so it doesn't really matter.

I just worry that if this pandemic doesn't start to lesson soon the future of all tv is going to look like a fuckin table read.... Evil or Very Mad

Wow! I don't know how that's gonna work because not everyone will have the best equipment to show their vocal talent.

I'm hoping towards end of May, it will be over and people can start getting back to work but we'll see.

Rusty wrote:I love it!

During the airing of the final season, Lars Von Trier makes a standalone movie sequel called "Father", in which the remaining siblings - being brother & sister - actually didn't die, and began to repopulate the planet via incest. It's also revealed during an end credits scene there was one other survivor: A 600 year old man who saved all the animals.

This prompts rumours of a new cinematic universe. Disney confirms, and calls it: "AD (After Dad)".

LOL Script keeps getting crazier and crazier!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/15/2020, 2:31 pm

Rusty wrote:I love it!

Damn you know what, incest was in the original pitch because I know how much people love a good sister fuckin in their romance these days, look no further than Joe Dirt or Game of Thrones. But I second guessed myself because I wasn't sure that the children were entirely human, one may or may not be an immortal genetic clone and the other might be a host from Westworld. But again, I didn't want to blow the proverbial load to soon so the brother sister banging is definitely best for your planned sequel.

I do like the cinematic universe aspect too. There could be a prequel movie called "Mother" that takes us all the way back to the origin of the world and we'll get Terrence Malick to direct the first chapter and Lars Von Trier for the sequel "Parents" and that will just be four hours of tree sex which will inevitably take us back to our first season of All in the Family Bunker. Damn, this universe building shit is easy. But before we can get serious and work on the scripts we need to hammer out the most important detail when it comes to film or tv production and that is a release date. We all know that until we've put it on the schedule we don't even need to start writing.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/15/2020, 8:21 pm

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 4/15/2020, 8:43 pm

I love Saved by the Bell to this day, but no. I’d take a reunion movie, but nobody cares about new characters.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/15/2020, 9:02 pm

Tyger wrote:I love Saved by the Bell to this day, but no. I’d take a reunion movie, but nobody cares about new characters.

I'll never see Jesse without immediately thinking of Showgirls and it's been that way for nearly 25 years. More than Bell, It's all about Showgirls for me. Cool

Punk Brewster is coming back too.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/16/2020, 12:03 pm

Was it Punky Brewster who had breast reduction surgery?
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/16/2020, 2:11 pm

joey con carne wrote:Was it Punky Brewster who had breast reduction surgery?

Yes Soleil had breast reduction surgery when she was 16 where she went from a 38DD to a 36C.

Drew Barrymore had it done at 17.

Ariel Winter from Modern Family had the same thing done at 17, she went from a 32F to a 32D.

You never hear of celebs getting these surgeries outside of their teen years but you gotta be having some major back pain to get that surgery done at a time when most girls are looking to go the other way.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/16/2020, 2:27 pm

Brian Dennehy has died at 81 years old of natural causes. He had some seriously memorably roles over his career but I think "First Blood" was my introduction to him as a kid. The man was a damn fine actor who left a great career to be remembered by. RIP.

Random Thoughts - Page 12 First-10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/17/2020, 8:12 am

DAMN! This just ain't right. I really enjoyed the original which has stood the test of time after nearly 4 decades and remains an 80's classic cause it's hilarious and very of the times but a pop musical remake being narrated by the mom now played by Alicia Silverstone telling a flashback story to her daughter like some Edward Saladfingers bullshit?!?!?!

Dammit Abe, how could you? LIKE TOTALLY!!! HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/17/2020, 12:37 pm

San Diego Comic-Con Cancelled for First Time in 50-Year History
Random Thoughts - Page 12 Comic-10
San Diego Comic-Con, the largest fan convention in the United States, has officially been cancelled amid concerns about the ongoing coronavirus outbreak, Comic-Con International announced Friday.

The cancellation marks the first time in SDCC’s 50-year history that the event will not take place. The convention will instead resume at the San Diego Convention Center from July 22-25, 2021.

SDCC also announced that individuals who purchased badges for Comic-Con 2020 will have the option to request a refund or transfer their badges to Comic-Con 2021. All 2020 badge holders will receive an email within the next week with instructions on how to request a refund. Comic-Con’s official hotel affiliate, onPeak, will be cancelling all hotel reservations and refunding all deposits made through them.

“Extraordinary times require extraordinary measures and while we are saddened to take this action, we know it is the right decision,” said SDCC spokesman David Glanzer. “We eagerly look forward to the time when we can all meet again and share in the community we all love and enjoy.”

The organization has also cancelled the fan convention WonderCon, after initially postponing it in March. The next WonderCon will be held from March 26-28, 2021.

San Diego Comic-Con holds the Guinness World Record for being the largest annual pop culture festival in the world, with last year’s event drawing an estimated 135,000 attendees from more than 80 countries, as well as more than 2,500 media personnel from more than 30 countries. California Gov. Gavin Newsom, however, issued a statewide stay-at-home order in response to the pandemic on March 19, which is not expected to be lifted anytime soon.

Earlier this month, Comic-Con International said it remained “hopeful” that SDCC could still take place in 2020. “We understand how difficult the current climate has been for all of us and appreciate your continued support through these trying times,” the organization said at the time.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 4/17/2020, 12:40 pm

Not surprised, I don’t think there was anything that exciting for this year anyway
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/17/2020, 12:45 pm

Tyger wrote:Not surprised, I don’t think there was anything that exciting for this year anyway

I think it was back in the first week that of this ordeal that I mentioned we wouldn't be seeing any Con's again for some time but since I know some of you guys go, I figured I'd post the official notice about it.

I was shocked to read that SDCC is 50 years old, I always figured it started in the 80s.

EDIT: WOAH! Just discovered my Starz package on Hulu added Dude, Where's My Car?! We discussed our mutual enjoyment of this stoner classic awhile back and now it has arrived.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 4/17/2020, 1:03 pm

Dude!
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/17/2020, 1:40 pm

NYC Comicon is still on.

Millions of dollars in revenue is worth it!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/17/2020, 2:13 pm

WyldeMan wrote:DAMN! This just ain't right. I really enjoyed the original which has stood the test of time after nearly 4 decades and remains an 80's classic cause it's hilarious and very of the times but a pop musical remake being narrated by the mom now played by Alicia Silverstone telling a flashback story to her daughter like some Edward Saladfingers bullshit?!?!?!

I don't like musicals, I don't know who approved this. I had nothing to do with this.

WyldeMan wrote:I think it was back in the first week that of this ordeal that I mentioned we wouldn't be seeing any Con's again for some time but since I know some of you guys go, I figured I'd post the official notice about it.

I was shocked to read that SDCC is 50 years old, I always figured it started in the 80s.

I assumed it was cancelled already but it's official I guess. I hope they still release the trailers for the movies coming soon that haven't been pushed back.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/17/2020, 8:37 pm

I got my Stimulus check.

Random Thoughts - Page 12 Giphy
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/18/2020, 8:46 am

Tyger wrote:Dude!

What's mine say?!?!?!!?!?

joey con carne wrote:NYC Comicon is still on.

Millions of dollars in revenue is worth it!

Well it is important that New York stay the dumbest mother fuckers in the country with an infection rate that equals half of all cases in America. My state was the first in the country to get hit hard and yet we're still sitting at around 10k infected all these weeks later and New York is somewhere north of 350k.

Can you even go outside anymore Joey?

What are those crazy bastards doing digging mass graves on an island for infected corpses? Burn those bastards!!!

I like to give Rust shit for his prison colony but damn Joey, what the fuck are your people doing up there?

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:DAMN! This just ain't right. I really enjoyed the original which has stood the test of time after nearly 4 decades and remains an 80's classic cause it's hilarious and very of the times but a pop musical remake being narrated by the mom now played by Alicia Silverstone telling a flashback story to her daughter like some Edward Saladfingers bullshit?!?!?!

I don't like musicals, I don't know who approved this. I had nothing to do with this.

Random Thoughts - Page 12 4a3ddb133770edd61f11fb897e2eaa71

UltimateMarvel wrote:I got my Stimulus check.

Ready the money cannons!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 4/18/2020, 10:52 am

WyldeMan wrote:

Sweet!
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/18/2020, 1:27 pm

Tyger wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

Sweet!

Dude! What does mine say?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/18/2020, 1:44 pm

This goes out to the rest of the world who question America's priorities.

We won't let any government sanctions tread on our freedom to congregate in large groups inside a Baskin Robbins during a pandemic!

Random Thoughts - Page 12 Ev6rtx10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/18/2020, 7:11 pm

You know, I gotta hand it to Trump, when that guy decides to fuck an entire country he doesn't even think to use Vaseline. The golden rule of politics, keep the bankers paid and the working man broke.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/19/2020, 8:50 am

WyldeMan wrote:Well it is important that New York stay the dumbest mother fuckers in the country with an infection rate that equals half of all cases in America. My state was the first in the country to get hit hard and yet we're still sitting at around 10k infected all these weeks later and New York is somewhere north of 350k.

Can you even go outside anymore Joey?

What are those crazy bastards doing digging mass graves on an island for infected corpses? Burn those bastards!!!

I like to give Rust shit for his prison colony but damn Joey, what the fuck are your people doing up there?

People here in NY did not take any of the warnings seriously. As you guys know, I've been working from home since the last week of March. That's when the coronar was going crazy and then the schools were closed and restaurants were stopped from opening for eat-in dining.

The people in NYC took that as a free vacation. They were having picnics and barbecues in Central Park and wherever they could. The keeping distance order was ignored. People gathered everywhere to relax. The weather was exceptionally warm so no one stayed home. The coronar infections skyrocketed.

Also, the MTA (subway and bus authority, in case anyone doesn't know) is run by a bunch of brilliant minds with multiple PhD's. Did anyone here see any news about what the NYC MTA decided to do? They decided to run trains once every 45 minutes instead of the usual five or ten minutes. So instead of helping people keep distance, they decided to pack the trains as much as possible. Every single train was like a heavy rush hour train.

NYC is filled with retards. I had a feeling much of NYC was retarded but now I know for sure.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/19/2020, 4:23 pm

joey con carne wrote:People here in NY did not take any of the warnings seriously. As you guys know, I've been working from home since the last week of March. That's when the coronar was going crazy and then the schools were closed and restaurants were stopped from opening for eat-in dining.

The people in NYC took that as a free vacation. They were having picnics and barbecues in Central Park and wherever they could. The keeping distance order was ignored. People gathered everywhere to relax. The weather was exceptionally warm so no one stayed home. The coronar infections skyrocketed.

Also, the MTA (subway and bus authority, in case anyone doesn't know) is run by a bunch of brilliant minds with multiple PhD's. Did anyone here see any news about what the NYC MTA decided to do? They decided to run trains once every 45 minutes instead of the usual five or ten minutes. So instead of helping people keep distance, they decided to pack the trains as much as possible. Every single train was like a heavy rush hour train.

NYC is filled with retards. I had a feeling much of NYC was retarded but now I know for sure.

God damn Joey, I've never seen a statewide Darwin Award issued before but NY is booking hard for that honor.

I had not heard about the sardine can scheduling fuck up but that sounds like an amazing way to spread the virus, so kudos to those PhDs of the MTA.

LA seems to be giving NY a run for its money, every day they're posting new record numbers in the worst ways possible. At the rate they're headed, they're going to start posting triple digits numbers every day.

Also, cops just basically executed a black guy in a Bay Area Wal-Mart who was swinging a baseball bat at people and they popped him with three shots. Expect a massive crowd gathering organized by ministers and the entire Black Lives movement. This is great during a pandemic.

At the rate things are turning bad in this country we will never see our normal again. Usually bad shit happens and life moves on but this pandemic has changed everything. What do you guys think our new normal will be like after all the stupid people die off in the first few years?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/19/2020, 6:05 pm

WyldeMan wrote:You know, I gotta hand it to Trump, when that guy decides to fuck an entire country he doesn't even think to use Vaseline. The golden rule of politics, keep the bankers paid and the working man broke.

Damn! But if you have negative balances with your account, naturally the bank puts the money you put in towards it. Not fair but that's how it works. Feel sorry for those that this happened to.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/19/2020, 6:19 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:You know, I gotta hand it to Trump, when that guy decides to fuck an entire country he doesn't even think to use Vaseline. The golden rule of politics, keep the bankers paid and the working man broke.

Damn! But if you have negative balances with your account, naturally the bank puts the money you put in towards it. Not fair but that's how it works. Feel sorry for those that this happened to.

They're talking if you owe money, a loan or any outstanding balance to the bank, not just for overdrafts like you're thinking. It's just a way to make sure the banks get taken care of before the American public but that has always been the go to move of our politicians and everybody else on the payroll of the banks. It's why they pay lobbyists all that damned money.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/19/2020, 6:27 pm

WyldeMan wrote:They're talking if you owe money, a loan or any outstanding balance to the bank, not just for overdrafts like you're thinking. It's just a way to make sure the banks get taken care of before the American public but that has always been the go to move of our politicians and everybody else on the payroll of the banks. It's why they pay lobbyists all that damned money.

Ah! That's definitely not ok. For this kind of fucking, some Vaseline is required. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/19/2020, 10:02 pm

The democrats want to pass a bill that pays every American $2,400 a month until 2021 or something. I don’t know all the details but that is a bad idea all around just on the face of it. And then if Biden wins and his cronies come into power we are going to be legit fucked. Trump is retarded but he is the lesser of two evils.

Did you guys hear about the new iPhone SE? Woot woot. Gonna be picking that up as soon as we all start going back to normal. That is, once I start commuting back to work. Gonna be so much betternthan using this iPhone 6.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 4/20/2020, 1:47 am

joey con carne wrote:The democrats want to pass a bill that pays every American $2,400 a month until 2021 or something. I don’t know all the details but that is a bad idea all around just on the face of it. And then if Biden wins and his cronies come into power we are going to be legit fucked. Trump is retarded but he is the lesser of two evils.

Did you guys hear about the new iPhone SE? Woot woot. Gonna be picking that up as soon as we all start going back to normal. That is, once I start commuting back to work. Gonna be so much betternthan using this iPhone 6.

Yeah I saw that. It'll be my next phone. Still kinda pricey though.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/20/2020, 7:40 am

Rusty wrote:
joey con carne wrote:The democrats want to pass a bill that pays every American $2,400 a month until 2021 or something. I don’t know all the details but that is a bad idea all around just on the face of it. And then if Biden wins and his cronies come into power we are going to be legit fucked. Trump is retarded but he is the lesser of two evils.

Yeah I saw that. It'll be my next phone. Still kinda pricey though.

You guys seem to buy insanely expensive phones every few months or at least talk about buying them. You could just use burner phones and then spend all the extra money on very expensive escorts because if you're going to pay to get fucked, you might as well actually get fucked. Just my two cents.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/20/2020, 11:08 am

I am still using an iPhone from 2014. I definitely do not buy phones every year. After having a Samsung S4 and an HTC One M8, I refuse to use Android phones any longer so there's no budget phones I can buy. I use iPhones only and my phone now is too slow. Way too slow. What takes a new phone two seconds to open takes my phone at least ten to fifteen seconds.

I'm all about productivity and my phone now gives me none. Waste my time looking at loading screens.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 4/20/2020, 12:14 pm

We all talk about new phones, but don’t get them. I plan on upgrading this year, so it’ll have been 3 years.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/20/2020, 1:17 pm

Tyger wrote:We all talk about new phones, but don’t get them. I plan on upgrading this year, so it’ll have been 3 years.

I see, I thought you guys were buying the phones every time you talked about buying one.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/20/2020, 1:40 pm

Today marks the 21st anniversary of Columbine.

But in none depressing news, Happy 420 Everybody!

Random Thoughts - Page 12 Ev8ga810

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/20/2020, 6:27 pm

I upgraded from Galaxy 5 to Galaxy S7 Edge for $40. It was my sisters but the motherboard died and I asked her if I fix it, can I keep it and she said yes but she didn't think I could. Bought the same original motherboard from eBay and repaired it. Worth the $40 upgrade for a phone she paid $600 for. Twisted Evil I don't care much about phones, would have kept using the Galaxy 5 until it died. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 4/20/2020, 7:24 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Tyger wrote:We all talk about new phones, but don’t get them. I plan on upgrading this year, so it’ll have been 3 years.

I see, I thought you guys were buying the phones every time you talked about buying one.

Yeah I only ever buy one every 2-3 years, and even then it's only because I fuck them up. My last one got so damaged I had to bash the shit out of it so it would stop randomly calling people - then it caught on fire Very Happy
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/20/2020, 7:48 pm

Rusty wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

Yeah I only ever buy one every 2-3 years, and even then it's only because I fuck them up. My last one got so damaged I had to bash the shit out of it so it would stop randomly calling people - then it caught on fire Very Happy

Oh yeah, I remember your fire phone story, wasn't it calling your mom non-stop at like 3am and hulk smashing it was the only way to stop it?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 4/20/2020, 8:09 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Oh yeah, I remember your fire phone story, wasn't it calling your mom non-stop at like 3am and hulk smashing it was the only way to stop it?

Yeah that was it. And when I got my new phone I dropped it and cracked the back 2 days before my protective cover arrived. Cool
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/20/2020, 8:16 pm

Rusty wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

Yeah that was it. And when I got my new phone I dropped it and cracked the back 2 days before my protective cover arrived. Cool

You got bad luck with expensive phones.

When I worked at Boeing back in '07 I was up in a Snorkel lift about 50 feet in the air over a 787, I had bought the very first Iphone two weeks earlier and it fell from my pocket out of the lift bucket and I watched it bounce off the top of the 787 and explode on the concrete below. That was the first and last time I ever bought an expensive phone. Razz

In other news, awhile back I posted about the rumors that Fandago was looking to purchase Vudu from Wal-Mart and they turned out to be true, the deal is done.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/20/2020, 9:04 pm

Just got an email from VUDU saying they are being acquired by Fandango. I didn't realize Fandango was still a thing.

Edit: LOL I just got the email and posted without reading all the comments. My back.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/21/2020, 11:18 am

joey con carne wrote:Just got an email from VUDU saying they are being acquired by Fandango. I didn't realize Fandango was still a thing.

Edit: LOL I just got the email and posted without reading all the comments. My back.

We'll see how much longer Fandango stays open once all those dip shit movie theater owners expose their customers to the virus by re-opening way too god damned early next week and the infection rate skyrockets again until they shut shit back down again.

If anything they shouldn't even bother reopening indoor movie theaters when we could return to the glory days of the local drive-in. Cool

The world's largest meat manufacturing plant just closed down indefinitely and here we are reopening restaurants, move theaters and barber shops because public safety during a pandemic now amounts to tyranny to millions of uneducated, stupid fucking Americans who need to feel like their ignorant opinions are being heard worldwide as they protest in every city across this country to reopen businesses in the midst of a pandemic with no end or basic treatment even in sight.

We're headed for Spanish Flu like death levels in the tens of millions now because people are too ignorant for public safety.

Are you all doing good out there, your families still safe?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next