BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayStation

+3
joey con carne
detective392
UltimateMarvel
7 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

PlayStation  - Page 9 Empty Re: PlayStation

Post by WyldeMan 3/26/2022, 9:21 am

Tyger wrote:I’m fine with that, I’m in favor of waiting to release a working game.

I don't understand people throwing rage tantrums over game delays. As you said, isn't it better to wait and get a game that's ready to be released and not rushed? You'd think Cyberpunk would have taught gamers some patience.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/26/2022, 5:25 pm

I don't think I'll be playing this. Besides, I have like 10 other games I need to catch up on anyway. Haven't been gaming lately.  PlayStation  - Page 9 1f62a
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 4/15/2022, 9:49 pm

I'm catching up with the times, as I just purchased Uncharted 4: Thief's End, and Red Dead Redemption 2, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (reboot).

Finished Uncharted 1, 2, and 3 recently. Liked them, though I almost rage quit when those stupid fucking zombies showed up in the first game. Persisted through it, and thankfully the second game redeemed the franchise.

Didn't play the first RDR, but I've been watching some game-play on the youtubes and RDRII looked great, jumped online and my local had it on sale for $20 so I couldn't say no.

Modern Warfare will be my first ever Call of Duty title.

Game on!
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 4/16/2022, 6:24 pm

I played the first 3 Uncharted games cause they came with my PS4. I like the adventure aspect a lot, but the shooting is boring to me cause there’s a million games for that. Unfortunately, it’s a big aspect of the game so I’m mixed on it.

RDRII looks dope, but I’ve never actually played.

I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare pretty often, but to me COD is like Cheers, it’s just a hangout with friends
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/16/2022, 9:19 pm

Rusty wrote:Didn't play the first RDR, but I've been watching some game-play on the youtubes and RDRII looked great, jumped online and my local had it on sale for $20 so I couldn't say no.

I still haven't gotten the chance to play RDRII but I played the hell outta RDR. I ended up getting nearly every single achievement, especially anything bounty or hunting related but that was pretty much one of the last games I played on PS3. I never tired of it, I just completed the entire thing and every side mission that I could find and had nothing else to do. From what I've seen and read, RDRII only expanded on all of the things I loved about the first game. Let me know what you think of it.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 4/16/2022, 10:48 pm

Tyger wrote:I played the first 3 Uncharted games cause they came with my PS4. I like the adventure aspect a lot, but the shooting is boring to me cause there’s a million games for that. Unfortunately, it’s a big aspect of the game so I’m mixed on it.

RDRII looks dope, but I’ve never actually played.

I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare pretty often, but to me COD is like Cheers, it’s just a hangout with friends

That was one of the downsides to Uncharted: too many gun fights. They're fun at times, but stealth kills or even evasion are preferable. I was definitely there for the adventure/discovery aspects.

One of the reasons I never grabbed a COD game was because I don't play online. The appeal of COD for most always seemed to be the multiplayer aspect. Something I just never got into because I've always had shit/unreliable internet.

WyldeMan wrote:
I still haven't gotten the chance to play RDRII but I played the hell outta RDR. I ended up getting nearly every single achievement, especially anything bounty or hunting related but that was pretty much one of the last games I played on PS3. I never tired of it, I just completed the entire thing and every side mission that I could find and had nothing else to do. From what I've seen and read, RDRII only expanded on all of the things I loved about the first game. Let me know what you think of it.

Will do.

I'll be picking up Days Gone tomorrow. It's under $20 and seems like something I'd like.

I've also officially begun my hunt for a PS5. They're starting to pop up at stores here a little more frequently now. They're still only doing online sales, no in store purchase or even pickup, but I've got the handful of stockists sites bookmarked and have started checking daily. I want one but I'm not paying near double to an arsehole on eBay.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/17/2022, 4:53 pm

Rusty wrote:One of the reasons I never grabbed a COD game was because I don't play online. The appeal of COD for most always seemed to be the multiplayer aspect. Something I just never got into because I've always had shit/unreliable internet.

I'm the exact same way, I've never enjoyed online play so I've never been into COD. Also from what I can recall a typical COD game was about 6 hours of game play if you only do story mode. Whereas I know I put probably 200 hours if not more into just roaming around the vast landscapes of RDR. I want to get the most bang for my buck and I'll always choose an open world game that lets me follow my own path at my own pace for as long as I want without being rushed to the credits screen.

Rusty wrote:I've also officially begun my hunt for a PS5. They're starting to pop up at stores here a little more frequently now. They're still only doing online sales, no in store purchase or even pickup, but I've got the handful of stockists sites bookmarked and have started checking daily. I want one but I'm not paying near double to an arsehole on eBay.

I haven't heard about available inventory here yet but after two years I can't say I'm still as enthused as I once was to keep hunting.

How can Sony have fucked this up so badly? If they don't handle their shit soon, I'm gonna buy a god damned xbox.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 6/15/2022, 12:38 am

Fucking Modern Warfare. The game arrived and went to play it, only to then realise it requires internet (I fucking loathe games that need a connection), so I can't play it down the river. Have to take it back home.

Put in the disc and am automatically hit with an 84gb update file. Fuck. Had to leave it running overnight for it to download.

Finally get decent reception down the the river so I plug in the game to give it a whirl for the first time, and to start the campaign I want, I now have to download a 23gb file.

The fucking game isn't even on the god damned disc. Everything has to be downloaded, regardless of what version of the game you want to play (Campaign/Co-op/Multiplayer).

What a cunt.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/15/2022, 8:10 am

Rusty wrote:Fucking Modern Warfare. The game arrived and went to play it, only to then realise it requires internet (I fucking loathe games that need a connection), so I can't play it down the river. Have to take it back home.

Put in the disc and am automatically hit with an 84gb update file. Fuck. Had to leave it running overnight for it to download.

Finally get decent reception down the the river so I plug in the game to give it a whirl for the first time, and to start the campaign I want, I now have to download a 23gb file.

The fucking game isn't even on the god damned disc. Everything has to be downloaded, regardless of what version of the game you want to play (Campaign/Co-op/Multiplayer).

What a cunt.

I've been experiencing this myself with some of my older games on the PS3 recently. There are big important portions of the games that I cannot even access because they require the network and so much time has passed that I cannot connect my PS3 to the network anymore. In games like GTA V and Assassin's Creed Black Flag, you earn the majority of your income through the content that can only be accessed on the network.

However, in your case its even worse because you just cannot play the games period. From what I remember, the COD games are basically nothing without their online component and take about five hours to complete the offline story mode.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/13/2022, 7:06 pm

Can't wait to play this one.

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/14/2022, 2:12 pm

Looks noice. The first God of War is crazy. I love the call mechanic of the Leviathan axe. They did a really good job with that game.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/12/2022, 5:43 am

I just officially ordered a PS5. It is a bundle, which is all they've seemed to release hear over the past 12 months ... and it it the disc console version, bundled with God of War: Ragnarok.

I should have it within the next 7 days. Hopefully.

WOOT!!!
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/12/2022, 11:52 am

Rusty wrote:I just officially ordered a PS5. It is a bundle, which is all they've seemed to release hear over the past 12 months ... and it it the disc console version, bundled with God of War: Ragnarok.

I should have it within the next 7 days. Hopefully.

WOOT!!!

I got tired of looking up the prices of PS5's as the years tick away and always seeing that there's never any available in the States.

Amazon has consoles listed for around $500 but the availability shows "Available by Invitation" and I've legitimately NEVER seen that once before on Amazon.

Did you get a decent price or finally give it to the gouge?

What games are you most excited to play first?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/12/2022, 4:26 pm

WyldeMan wrote:

I got tired of looking up the prices of PS5's as the years tick away and always seeing that there's never any available in the States.

Amazon has consoles listed for around $500 but the availability shows "Available by Invitation" and I've legitimately NEVER seen that once before on Amazon.

Did you get a decent price or finally give it to the gouge?

What games are you most excited to play first?

Didn't give in to the gouge. Got it for retail price from a store.

Wasn't overly interested in the game, but for the past 12 months, every release has been a bundle. No stand alone console release. None of the other bundles interested me: FIFA, Horizon, one of the car games (GT or Forza) with extra controllers or steering wheels and shit I didn't need that simply jacked the price up. Gods of War: Ragnarok was the first one that semi interested me so I said 'fuck it'. Didn't want to wait anymore.

Ghosts of Tsushima Directors Cut is really the only game I'm looking forward too for now. Loving Days Gone on the PS4.

Biggest thing is the UHD/4K capabilities. Now I can invest in a 4K TV and start enjoying all that visual goodness and splurge on a few UHD titles.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/12/2022, 4:47 pm

Rusty wrote:Didn't give in to the gouge. Got it for retail price from a store.

Wasn't overly interested in the game, but for the past 12 months, every release has been a bundle. No stand alone console release. None of the other bundles interested me: FIFA, Horizon, one of the car games (GT or Forza) with extra controllers or steering wheels and shit I didn't need that simply jacked the price up. Gods of War: Ragnarok was the first one that semi interested me so I said 'fuck it'. Didn't want to wait anymore.

Ghosts of Tsushima Directors Cut is really the only game I'm looking forward too for now. Loving Days Gone on the PS4.

Biggest thing is the UHD/4K capabilities. Now I can invest in a 4K TV and start enjoying all that visual goodness and splurge on a few UHD titles.

I wonder why you can get one in Australia easier than I can in America. scratch 

Ghosts of Tsushima is at the very top of the PS5 games I've been wanting to play but I haven't heard of the DC. Is that what they're calling Expansion Packs now?

I've had a 4K tv for awhile but I've yet to see new gaming graphics on anything other than Youtube videos...

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/12/2022, 6:18 pm

WyldeMan wrote:

I wonder why you can get one in Australia easier than I can in America. scratch 

Ghosts of Tsushima is at the very top of the PS5 games I've been wanting to play but I haven't heard of the DC. Is that what they're calling Expansion Packs now?

I've had a 4K tv for awhile but I've yet to see new gaming graphics on anything other than Youtube videos...

Just had a look and it seems the US releases run like they did here. Only a handful of retailers get them. To keep track I actually followed a Twitter page that's sole purpose is to track and list when stores get stock. I'm sure there will be one or a few for US updates.

The Amazon "invitation" link is like that, and if you register you'll get notified as soon as they have stock available. I think Sony Direct offer the same thing.

I was reading that Sony have expanded their manufacturing premises so production is ramping up, but that might not be as evident with Christmas so close.

The Directors Cut of Tsushima apparently is a revamp of the graphics made specifically for the PS5. They did a patch for the PS4 version, but the disc space limited what they could do. The better engine of the PS5 allows them to render scenes in real time as well as increase the resolution and frame rate, and they've also added some 3d audio enhancements.

They have also added true Japanese lip syncing for those that play it in Japanese. All the cut scenes were originally made syncing to English, so if you played it in Japanese the cut scenes looked like a bud 80's dubbed movie.

If you've played and finished the PS4 version it probably wouldn't be worth double dipping, but since I have a PS5 incoming, the DC is definitely the version I'm going to get.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 11/12/2022, 11:00 pm

I’ve bought 2 PS5's this year. I had multiple invites from Sony and finally bought one back in July I think. I held on to it and bought one in stock at Best Buy the next month and then sold the one I got from Sony to a friend I play Call of Duty with.

I got MW2 and Gotham Knights both to play with friends but have baaaaaarely played either cause I just haven’t had the time.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/13/2022, 3:27 am

I am a fucking moron. I could have picked up my PS5 today.

When I purchased the PS5, the website said it was a pre-order and that stock would be available to pick up from my selected branch on 18th November. Awesome. Order placed.

Today I got curious about how accurate release dates were so I jumped on a local forum and checked out their PS5 thread. People are talking about how they picked up their PS5 from their local chain from the same company yesterday and the day before, etc. WHAT THE FUCK!

I jump back on the shop's website. Turns out, my selected location was out of stock. I stupidly assumed that was company wide. I was wrong. Had I taken a moment to simply hit the "check availability" button, I would have seen that 5 other locations - all within similar driving distances from me - had stock available to pick up immediately.

Not sure if I have to wait until 18th of November for new stock, or simply wait until one of those in-stock locations ships it to my selected location (which they usually do).

Either way, I'll finish this post the way I started.

I am a fucking moron.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/13/2022, 11:44 am

Rusty wrote:Just had a look and it seems the US releases run like they did here. Only a handful of retailers get them. To keep track I actually followed a Twitter page that's sole purpose is to track and list when stores get stock. I'm sure there will be one or a few for US updates.

The Amazon "invitation" link is like that, and if you register you'll get notified as soon as they have stock available. I think Sony Direct offer the same thing.

I was reading that Sony have expanded their manufacturing premises so production is ramping up, but that might not be as evident with Christmas so close.

The Directors Cut of Tsushima apparently is a revamp of the graphics made specifically for the PS5. They did a patch for the PS4 version, but the disc space limited what they could do. The better engine of the PS5 allows them to render scenes in real time as well as increase the resolution and frame rate, and they've also added some 3d audio enhancements.

They have also added true Japanese lip syncing for those that play it in Japanese. All the cut scenes were originally made syncing to English, so if you played it in Japanese the cut scenes looked like a bud 80's dubbed movie.

If you've played and finished the PS4 version it probably wouldn't be worth double dipping, but since I have a PS5 incoming, the DC is definitely the version I'm going to get.

There are still only like 2 or 3 games that I really want to play, so I haven't been in too big of a hurry to purchase the PS5 just yet and the years of waiting really killed my enthusiasm. But it is nice to see that the availability is finally starting to shift in the positive.

I haven't played any of Tsuishima yet but back when it was first released I watched a couple play through videos and it looked exactly like the type of game I'd enjoy. I just didn't expect that two years later, I still wouldn't have even been able to try it out. Evil or Very Mad

Tyger wrote:I’ve bought 2 PS5's this year. I had multiple invites from Sony and finally bought one back in July I think. I held on to it and bought one in stock at Best Buy the next month and then sold the one I got from Sony to a friend I play Call of Duty with.

I got MW2 and Gotham Knights both to play with friends but have baaaaaarely played either cause I just haven’t had the time.

Way to brag, "Oh I'm Tyger and I have disposable PS5's".

Rusty wrote:I am a fucking moron. I could have picked up my PS5 today.

When I purchased the PS5, the website said it was a pre-order and that stock would be available to pick up from my selected branch on 18th November. Awesome. Order placed.

Today I got curious about how accurate release dates were so I jumped on a local forum and checked out their PS5 thread. People are talking about how they picked up their PS5 from their local chain from the same company yesterday and the day before, etc. WHAT THE FUCK!

I jump back on the shop's website. Turns out, my selected location was out of stock. I stupidly assumed that was company wide. I was wrong. Had I taken a moment to simply hit the "check availability" button, I would have seen that 5 other locations - all within similar driving distances from me - had stock available to pick up immediately.

Not sure if I have to wait until 18th of November for new stock, or simply wait until one of those in-stock locations ships it to my selected location (which they usually do).

Either way, I'll finish this post the way I started.

I am a fucking moron.

Off that's a rough one, hopefully they do ship it over to the closer store. Could you call the store and ask if that's an option?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 11/13/2022, 7:43 pm

My point was more that the availability is increasing and doesn’t take insane luck anymore
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/13/2022, 7:56 pm

Tyger wrote:My point was more that the availability is increasing and doesn’t take insane luck anymore

I know but If I don't hassle you every once in awhile, then who will? Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/14/2022, 2:05 am

WyldeMan wrote:
Off that's a rough one, hopefully they do ship it over to the closer store. Could you call the store and ask if that's an option?

Tried calling today. In the time between me placing my order and me making the phone call, all those other stores had sold out. Bit of a bummer, but they told me the website was correct with the next shipment expected this Friday the 18th, and my order was successful so one of those incoming PS5's is allocated for me.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/14/2022, 9:06 am

Rusty wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

Tried calling today. In the time between me placing my order and me making the phone call, all those other stores had sold out. Bit of a bummer, but they told me the website was correct with the next shipment expected this Friday the 18th, and my order was successful so one of those incoming PS5's is allocated for me.

Ah well, you've waited two years at this point, what's five more days?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/14/2022, 4:32 pm

Russ, I say wait it out for a couple more days. Enjoy!

I still don't have one yet but with God of War out now and so many people playing it, I'm kind of jealous. Not that I have the time to play it now anyway. By the time I get one they will probably come out with a slim PS5, they always do. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/17/2022, 11:57 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Russ, I say wait it out for a couple more days. Enjoy!

I still don't have one yet but with God of War out now and so many people playing it, I'm kind of jealous. Not that I have the time to play it now anyway. By the time I get one they will probably come out with a slim PS5, they always do. lol

They did it with the 4 so that's a real possibility. However, with the PS5 having a digital and disc version, there's a chance the Slim may be digital only, whilst the eventual Pro will be disc.

Got the message yesterday that my PS5 is ready to pick up an hour before they closed so I couldn't make it, and today was the only day this week that I actually had something to do elsewhere and couldn't get down there. Mad Going to pick it up in the morning.

And wouldn't you know it, they day mine was in stock, their website updated with another pre-order for just the console, no game - FUCK - And to rub salt into the wounds, I'm reading that the Gods of War: Ragnarok game I get isn't even the disc version. It's a voucher to download the digital version. No mention of it anywhere on their website. Cunts.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 11/18/2022, 8:06 pm

Yup, the one I got at Best Buy was a Horizon Forbidden West bundle and I was surprised that it was just a download code. My PS4 was a bundle with the Uncharted trilogy and it came with the disc with case and everything.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/20/2022, 4:08 am

It's official. Console was picked up. Everything is hooked up. System updates are downloaded and installed.

As my official first physical media game purchase I decided to go with the PS5 release of The Last of Us. I have it on PS4 but I plan on keeping both consoles for now. One at the river, and one at the parents house. Wherever I decide to upgrade to a 4K TV is where the PS5 will stay.

Now I just have to wait for the download of the 24gb game update to finish.

... and I forgot to take pics, but holy shit is this thing a hefty bastard. Almost double the size of my PS4, in length and thickness.

PlayStation  - Page 9 NdEwgEP

PlayStation  - Page 9 N1zvm8f

PlayStation  - Page 9 LkCBtkI
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/20/2022, 1:54 pm

Rusty wrote:It's official. Console was picked up. Everything is hooked up. System updates are downloaded and installed.

As my official first physical media game purchase I decided to go with the PS5 release of The Last of Us. I have it on PS4 but I plan on keeping both consoles for now. One at the river, and one at the parents house. Wherever I decide to upgrade to a 4K TV is where the PS5 will stay.

Now I just have to wait for the download of the 24gb game update to finish.

... and I forgot to take pics, but holy shit is this thing a hefty bastard. Almost double the size of my PS4, in length and thickness.

Great news on finally getting the system in hand.

What are your first impressions? 

Keep us updated.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/20/2022, 3:35 pm

You picked a great first game and it's going to look amazing on the PS5, I've seen some comparisons of the PS4 and PS5 versions.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 2/2/2023, 2:35 am

WyldeMan wrote:

Great news on finally getting the system in hand.

What are your first impressions? 

Keep us updated.

It's been a minute but I'm loving it. Funnily enough, despite the games I had/bought and the upgrades I went through, I haven't stopped playing a game called Days Gone. It's a PS4 game, but has a PS5 update (but not a PS5 release like TLOU). I bought it for cheap as chips, and it's fucking great. It's an open world game (which I love) with zombies and the main protagonist is an outlaw biker.

It's a game that has its flaws and could be a little more polished - but I can't stop playing it.

I haven't touched RDR2, or even The Last of US which I bought specifically for the PS5, and GoW: Ragnarok which came with the console. Though to be fair, since RDR2 and Ragnarok are sequels to games I've never played, I've decided I want to play the originals before I jump into the sequels to get some familiarity with their respective world's.

Also, I still don't own a 4K TV so I can't comment on how the UHD disc player is v/ standard Blu-Ray. I balked and hesitated like crazy for the upgrade during the whole Black Friday/Cyber Monday madness, that of all the things I had my eye on, I was so indecisive, I didn't get anything.

Anyway, my main reason for the update in this thread was to say that, at least in my area, the supply issues are all sorted. All the major retailers that have a reputable gaming section have PS5 consoles in stock. Some are in-store/pickup only; some are delivery only; and a few places still have per customer limits - but they are in stock everywhere. Constantly. Consoles, various bundles, everything. If you want a PS5, go get one.

I'm fucking laughing at all those eBay cunts that tried to gouge the market for over a year, and so glad a resisted temptation. Some of those dickheads likely have excess stock that they may have to take a loss on, because not only do they have to pay eBay and payment fees, the other thing they don't have is the comfort of the safety and guarantee a legit retailer offers the consumer.

Suck it, price-gouge fuckers!

May you have yourselves a beautiful day. flower
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 7/5/2023, 2:33 am

Picked up Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut for 50% off.

I could have picked it up during the last Black Friday sale for less, but I balked, so seeing it at this priced made it a no-brainer. This is a release that is constantly at the higher end of the price spectrum.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/4/2023, 9:30 pm

So, my PlayStation Plus subscription ended in June and I was going to get one until I saw the price. A year subscription used to be $40 when it's on sale but now it's $70. Are you fucking kidding me? Who's buying this shit at this price point?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/19/2023, 7:56 pm

The Last of Us II remake for PS5 will be released 19th Jan, 2024.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/21/2023, 11:08 am

Good thing I waited, might as well play that after I get the PS5.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/23/2024, 7:09 pm

Tomb Raider I, II, and III got the remaster treatment and is now available for pre-order. Officially drops Feb 14. Looks like download only, for now. No mention of a physical release.

Here's a blog with info about the release: https://blog.playstation.com/2024/01/16/tomb-raider-i-iii-remastered-ps4-ps5-features-detailed-new-key-art-revealed/

The original Tomb Raider was the first game I truly got into when I got my PS1. It was the first game to ever have me playing all hours of the night. Fucking loved it.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 1/28/2024, 12:05 pm

I remember the demos set up at a lot of stores in the 90's and I don’t know if the demos always sucked or if I did cause I basically just ran and jumped around and took my guns out and shot at nothing without going anywhere or doing anything.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/28/2024, 4:05 pm

Tyger wrote:I remember the demos set up at a lot of stores in the 90's and I don’t know if the demos always sucked or if I did cause I basically just ran and jumped around and took my guns out and shot at nothing without going anywhere or doing anything.

Haha that's what it was like for everyone that just jumped in with no direction.

It was also the best thing about the first two games. She really is a Tomb Raider. They're not like the Uncharted series where half the game is a shootout. I remember spending hours trying to find away out of a single room. It was unexpectedly awesome.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9