BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne 5/10/2018, 12:33 pm

The lava flow can be mesmerizing. Don't get me wrong. I feel terrible for those affected. I saw some overhead photos of a home right in the path of the lava flow and it is some scary stuff. I can't imagine what it feels like to know your home will no longer exist.

And yea, it's definitely slower than movies. I mean, no way! Very Happy
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/10/2018, 1:14 pm

joey con carne wrote:The lava flow can be mesmerizing. Don't get me wrong. I feel terrible for those affected. I saw some overhead photos of a home right in the path of the lava flow and it is some scary stuff. I can't imagine what it feels like to know your home will no longer exist.

And yea, it's definitely slower than movies. I mean, no way! Very Happy

According to my lava research from today, lava typically flows and hardens much faster when water is involved. However it will begin to form a crust on the surface after 15 minutes while it remains highly volatile on the inside for quite some time and is capable of exploding and continuing to let off toxic gas until it fully hardens and turns to rock. Surviving a volcanic eruption is more about the ash than the lava because it blinds, incapacitates or just kills everything in its wake.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/10/2018, 1:30 pm

Thanks for posting that. I learned something today. Imagine some asshole (and I bet this has already happened before), starts walking on the hardened crust and then falls into the lava after it cracks beneath their feet?

Just watched your video again. daaaaaaaaaaamn. I wonder if that car exploded like in movies.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/10/2018, 2:09 pm

joey con carne wrote:Thanks for posting that. I learned something today. Imagine some asshole (and I bet this has already happened before), starts walking on the hardened crust and then falls into the lava after it cracks beneath their feet?

Just watched your video again. daaaaaaaaaaamn. I wonder if that car exploded like in movies.

That seems like a really good way to get views. Lava Walking, the latest dance craze!
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/10/2018, 3:36 pm

How do you guys pronounce the name "Kirstin"?

I pronounce it KER-stin.

Everyone on TV pronounces it "Kee-ER-stin".

Kirstin Dunst pronounces it the way I do but when people mention her name it is always pronounced "Kee-ER-stin".
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 5/10/2018, 10:06 pm

My mum and sister and some friends flew out to Hawaii yesterday Very Happy lol
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/11/2018, 4:21 am

joey con carne wrote:How do you guys pronounce the name "Kirstin"?

I pronounce it KER-stin.

Kirstin Dunst pronounces it the way I do but when people mention her name it is always pronounced "Kee-ER-stin".

I think it depends where you're from, you know accents and all.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/11/2018, 12:44 pm

Watching My 600lb Life. This show is both depressing and inspiring. It is a reality show which follows people who are 600+ pounds and want to lose weight and have gastric bypass surgery. Each episode is a different person. This dude right now was 777, gained 15lbs and became 792 and now he is down to 652. It's a miracle he can freakin' walk.

He just got approved for surgery and he is stoked.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/11/2018, 2:40 pm

joey con carne wrote:Watching My 600lb Life. This show is both depressing and inspiring. It is a reality show which follows people who are 600+ pounds and want to lose weight and have gastric bypass surgery. Each episode is a different person. This dude right now was 777, gained 15lbs and became 792 and now he is down to 652. It's a miracle he can freakin' walk.

He just got approved for surgery and he is stoked.

He'll still be dead at 45.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/11/2018, 3:30 pm

Woman Accused of Sending Man 65,000 Texts After Just One Date Opens Up in Jailhouse Interview

Holy shit.

Now that she's in jail, however, Ades said she will leave the man alone "if he wants me to."

Yea, you dumbass, I'm pretty sure he wants you to leave him alone. She's got some serious mental issues. This isn't just some random infatuation shit. When she gets out of jail he will have to seriously watch his back and arm himself or something. I wouldn't be surprised if she kills him.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/11/2018, 3:35 pm

joey con carne wrote:Woman Accused of Sending Man 65,000 Texts After Just One Date Opens Up in Jailhouse Interview

Holy shit.

Now that she's in jail, however, Ades said she will leave the man alone "if he wants me to."

Yea, you dumbass, I'm pretty sure he wants you to leave him alone. She's got some serious mental issues. This isn't just some random infatuation shit. When she gets out of jail he will have to seriously watch his back and arm himself or something. I wouldn't be surprised if she kills him.

I don't know man, I think he was playing hard to get, she should definitely not give up.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/11/2018, 8:32 pm

LOL! I would relocate to the east coast or to another country just to be sure. That picture just screams psycho.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 5/11/2018, 10:14 pm

Man 65,000 texts?! Do you know how much that would’ve cost back in the day?!
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 5/11/2018, 10:17 pm

joey con carne wrote:How do you guys pronounce the name "Kirstin"?

I pronounce it KER-stin.

I don’t hear many girls pronounce it KER-stin

Doesn’t matter, the real takeaway whether they pronounce it KER-stin or KEER-stin is that their parents don’t know how to spell Kristen
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/12/2018, 6:10 am

Tyger wrote:I don’t hear many girls pronounce it KER-stin

Doesn’t matter, the real takeaway whether they pronounce it KER-stin or KEER-stin is that their parents don’t know how to spell Kristen

Yeah I gotta agree with you Tyger, Kirsten and Kristen? Come on!!!

I think rich women are Keer-stin or Ker-stin and regular women are kristen. Like how Kristen's with money wanna church it up, like how Joe Dirt put an e on the end of his name and became Joe Dirte a fancier version of Dirt, so by saying their name with a snotty accent they sound like they have more money than you do.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/12/2018, 8:15 am

Things are looking grim for MoviePass. Stock shares are also down to $0.65.

MoviePass Owner's Cash Runs Low With $9.95 Monthly Deal Taking Toll

The clock may be ticking for MoviePass Inc. and owner Helios & Matheson Analytics Inc.

Helios & Matheson said in a filing Tuesday that it had just $15.5 million in cash at the end of April, and the firm has been going through about $21.7 million a month. It also has $27.9 million on deposit with merchant processors.

The revelation sent shares of the technology company down 32 percent -- and sparked fresh concern about whether its MoviePass business can survive.

It’s no secret that MoviePass is unprofitable. The subscription service is famous for its seemingly too-good-to-be-true offer: For $9.95 a month, you can see a new movie in the theater every day.

But Helios & Matheson is hoping to build up MoviePass’s subscriber base enough that it can better capitalize on its customers -- either through partnerships with other brands or by selling the data it collects. The idea is to reach 5 million subscribers, and theoretically have enough scale to turn a profit.

Along the way, MoviePass is taking steps to stem its losses, according to Helios & Matheson Chief Executive Officer Ted Farnsworth. That includes efforts to reduce fraudulent use of its cards, prevent repeat viewing of movies, and stop the sharing of memberships and passwords.

“I’ve always known that it was going to take a lot of money to put into it, to get it to the other side, to get it to 5 million subscribers and break even,” Farnsworth said in an interview.

Asked if the company would survive the month of May, Farnsworth said, “Oh God, yes. May, June, July.”

Farnsworth said the company can raise more money by selling more stock or by borrowing the cash. Its merchant processor also will release the deposits, opening up additional funds, he said.

It became clearer on Tuesday that the endeavor is an uphill fight. Helios & Matheson acknowledged in the filing that the MoviePass business model is “highly uncertain.”

“We are unable to estimate the actual funds we will require,” the company said.

Since MoviePass doesn’t have its own supply of movie tickets, it has to buy them from the theaters. That’s expensive, and there’s no easy way to recoup the costs.

The biggest movie-theater chain in the U.S. provided a glimpse this week at just how tough that proposition is. AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc. said on a conference call that MoviePass has been buying hundreds of thousands of tickets from the chain at about $12 apiece on average. And the subscribers are attending nearly three movies each month: They went 2.62 times in March and 2.75 times in April.

That implies a loss of over $20 per customer each month. To be sure, not all members are using AMC theaters -- and in many parts of the country, it’s cheaper to see a movie. The average U.S. ticket price is just over $9.

Even so, AMC Chief Executive Officer Adam Aron thinks MoviePass is unsustainable.

“There’s nothing wrong with subscription programs -- they can be quite positive actually if they’re done rationally and intelligently,” he said on the call. “But they have to be done at a price that is sustainable.”
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/12/2018, 11:59 am

I was just reading about Australia's deadliest mass shooting in 22 years involving 7 family members consisting of 3 adults and 4 children.

It looks like a family murder suicide situation as the police aren't looking for any suspects outside of the home and the guns were licensed to the grandfather who was one of the victims.

While this is terrible, the fact that 7 casualties is the worst mass shooting they've had in 22 years is astounding. We have about four a week with body counts higher than that. I bet Australia will lock down their guns even tighter now while we in America just find another excuse to buy more of them.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/12/2018, 12:03 pm

The AR in AR-15 stands for "assault rifle" and the 15 is how many bullets are fired with each pull of the trigger.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/12/2018, 12:05 pm

joey con carne wrote:The AR in AR-15 stands for "assault rifle" and the 15 is how many bullets are fired with each pull of the trigger.

None of that is correct, lol.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/12/2018, 12:12 pm

joey con carne wrote:Woman Accused of Sending Man 65,000 Texts After Just One Date Opens Up in Jailhouse Interview

Holy shit.

I finally read the article and this is my favorite part..........

Authorities said Ades has been sending as many as 500 messages a day since last year, but her efforts to connect with her former date became more extreme last month.

That’s when she allegedly broke into the man’s home and took a bath in his tub. Police say she also showed up at his work pretending to be his wife.

Ades is due in court May 15 and will be represented by a public defender. She is being held without bond.

Although Ades acknowledged that sending 65,000 text messages seemed like a lot, she told KPHO she thought she’d sent more.

She added: “Love is an excessive thing.”
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/12/2018, 12:27 pm

It's common courtesy. When someone doesn't respond to your first text, you send 64,999 follow-up texts.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/12/2018, 1:05 pm

joey con carne wrote:It's common courtesy. When someone doesn't respond to your first text, you send 64,999 follow-up texts.

How are you supposed to know if she's into or not if you don't get 65k texts planning out every minute of your life up until the minute she murders you?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/12/2018, 2:34 pm

Next stop, T-800. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/12/2018, 3:09 pm

That's kind of creepy. Did you hear about Google Assistant sounding like a person? They ran some tests and had Google Assistant make reserverations for people at restaurants. The restaurant workers did not know they were talking to a computer because the computer was able to mimic a human's mannerisms like "uh..." "hmm" and shit.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/13/2018, 7:27 am

Well shit, looks like I should ready for the sky to rain ash... Shocked

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — The eruption of a Hawaii volcano in the Pacific "Ring of Fire" has experts warily eyeing volcanic peaks on America's West Coast that are also part of the geologically active region.

The West Coast is home to an 800-mile (1,300-kilometer) chain of 13 volcanoes , from Washington state's Mount Baker to California's Lassen Peak. They include Mount St. Helens, whose spectacular 1980 eruption in the Pacific Northwest killed dozens of people and sent volcanic ash across the country, and massive Mount Rainier, which towers above the Seattle metro area.

"There's lots of anxiety out there," said Liz Westby, geologist at the U.S. Geological Survey Cascades Volcano Observatory in Vancouver, Washington, in the shadow of Mount St. Helens. "They see destruction, and people get nervous."

Kilauea, on Hawaii's Big Island, is threatening to blow its top in coming days or weeks after sputtering lava for a week, forcing about 2,000 people to evacuate, destroying two dozen homes and threatening a geothermal plant. Experts fear the volcano could hurl ash and boulders the size of refrigerators miles into the air.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/13/2018, 8:08 am

Crazy what's happening in Hawaii. Didn't know you had volcanoes up there in Washington though. Have an umbrella ready. lol

That robot is creepy as fuck. Why is humanity set on creating Skynet? KILL IT NOW! Razz
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/13/2018, 8:17 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Crazy what's happening in Hawaii. Didn't know you had volcanoes up there in Washington though. Have an umbrella ready. lol

That robot is creepy as fuck. Why is humanity set on creating Skynet? KILL IT NOW! Razz

I'm near Mt Baker and Mt St Helens, the fallout would black out the sun much worse than the fires of last year.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/14/2018, 1:01 pm

A video for for Watch_Dogs popped up on my recommendations in YouTube. I remember there was some controversy where the "gameplay" videos Ubisoft released prior to the game's official release were actually CGI videos and not even true gameplay videos.

This game does not look good at all.

Side note:

This Random thread has over 1,000 posts in it. The previous two were auto-locked before they hit 1,000. Prepare yourselves. This thread is probably going to be locked soon.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/14/2018, 3:01 pm

joey con carne wrote:A video for for Watch_Dogs popped up on my recommendations in YouTube. I remember there was some controversy where the "gameplay" videos Ubisoft released prior to the game's official release were actually CGI videos and not even true gameplay videos.

This game does not look good at all.

Side note:

This Random thread has over 1,000 posts in it. The previous two were auto-locked before they hit 1,000. Prepare yourselves. This thread is probably going to be locked soon.

I remember being HYPED for Watch Dogs for like two years because of all those amazing gameplay videos then after I'd pre-ordered my copy six months in advance and picked it up day off and I finally sat down to play the game I'd waited so long for and I lasted about thirty minutes before I quit in anger and frsutration. I tried several more times over the months after trying to get into that game and just getting angrier until I snapped the disc and burned the case. Watch Dogs sucking so hard was actually what got me started on burning Slip Sleeves in the first place!

It sounds like we're headed for Random Thread: Part 4. Cool
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/14/2018, 4:06 pm

LOL! I played the game and the game had issues but I didn't experience them all. By the time I got to it though it was out for a while so I'm guessing they patched some of these bugs. Anyway, I did manage to finish the story mode.

We're at 1065 posts, I think we're good.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 5/14/2018, 11:22 pm

I remember being interested in Watch Dogs and then it came out and everyone hated it so I was like never mind
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/15/2018, 7:23 pm

Stan Lee Files Billion-Dollar Suit Against Pow! Entertainment
Stan Lee has filed a billion-dollar lawsuit against Pow! Entertainment, alleging that unscrupulous business partners took advantage of his declining eyesight in order to swindle him.

Lee founded Pow! in 2001, and sold it last year to Camsing International Holding, a Hong Kong company. According to the suit, Lee has macular degeneration — which causes deteriorating eyesight. The suit alleges that Pow! took advantage of his condition to get him to sign away an exclusive right to use his name to the Chinese company.

The filing follows a similar suit brought last month against Jerardo Olivarez, a former publicist and business manager to Lee. The suit accused Olivarez of draining Lee’s accounts of $1.4 million and using his blood to create a commemorative stamp without Lee’s consent.

The new suit also mentions Olivarez, though he is not named as a defendant. The suit claims that Olivarez and two other men, Shane Duffy and Gill Champion, asked Lee to sign over a non-exclusive right to his name to Pow! Entertainment. However, the document that ultimately was signed granted an exclusive right, against Lee’s wishes, according to the suit. The suit claims that Pow! was also given the right to use Lee’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook accounts.

The suit, brought by attorney Adam D.H. Grant of Alpert, Barr & Grant, seeks to rescind the license agreement as well as “damages in excess of one billion dollars.”
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/17/2018, 8:36 am

Disgraced Florida massacre cop now gets $8K-a-month pension
Random Thoughts - Page 2 18030910

Scot Peterson, a former deputy with the Broward County Sheriff’s Office, has reportedly started to receive a hefty pension — three months after he retired amid the aftermath of the mass shooting in Parkland, Florida.

Peterson, a 33-year law enforcement veteran, was the resource deputy stationed at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on Feb. 14 when 17 people were killed by gunfire.

As one of the largest mass shootings in modern US history unfolded, Peterson never entered the building where alleged gunman Nikolas Cruz was opening fire and instead took up a position outside the building that was under attack.

Peterson, 55, was widely criticized for his actions, and Broward Sheriff Scott Israel opened an internal investigation. The deputy resigned and retired on Feb. 23 “rather than face possible termination.”

Peterson, the Sun-Sentinel reported, has received a monthly state pension of $8,702.35 since April. He was paid $101,879.03 last year, according to the news outlet, which cited sheriff’s office records.

The former deputy stood by his actions after the shooting. His lawyer said in a statement at the time that “the allegations that Mr. Peterson was a coward and that his performance, under the circumstances, failed to meet the standards of police officers are patently untrue.”

Peterson hasn’t been criminally charged in relation to the shooting, but his pension benefits could possibly be forfeited, according to the Sentinel, pending a Florida state inquiry into how police responded to the shooting.

Peterson was named in a wrongful death suit last month by Andrew Pollack, father of shooting victim Meadow, who tweeted the former cop “let those children and teachers die.”
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/17/2018, 8:38 am

There is nothing more American than getting a nice reward for failure to do your entire job while others died.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/18/2018, 11:24 am

Another day in America, another angry shooter on a school campus. This time a high school in Texas leaving 10 dead with 2 suspects in custody.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/18/2018, 11:26 am

Another shooting, this time in Santa Fe, Texas. 10 dead.

In other news, my iPhone 6 has been having some battery issues. I would charge it to 100% and then not even touch it. A couple of hours later it is down to 85%. Use it for 10 minutes and it will be at 50%. To top it all off, the phone just shuts off at any moment. It shut down on me at 87% and when I plugged it in, the phone says 10%.

This has been happening all week. As you guys may know, I had the battery swapped out in March for $35 (they are having a special due to bad press when normally it is like $90).

Good thing I had the battery swapped because today at the Apple Store, they took my phone and opened it up and the phone's battery was swollen. The staff told me because the battery is swollen, they cannot swap the battery because it may be dangerous as the battery is held down with adhesive.

Anyways, they gave me a "new" phone. It is a refurbished phone taken out of a sealed non-retail box and it had the date 4/25/2018 written on it.

That was my adventure of the day. Oh, and I also had to take a drug test.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/18/2018, 12:38 pm

joey con carne wrote:Another shooting, this time in Santa Fe, Texas. 10 dead.

Update:

• 10 people are dead, 9 of them students, following a shooting at a high school in Santa Fe, Texas
10 others, including a police officer, were injured in the shooting, which began early Friday morning.
• The shooter, a 17-year-old male student identified as Dimitrios Pagourtzis, is in custody.

• A second student was detained for questioning, police said.
Possible explosive devices were also found at the scene, officials said.
•The suspect reportedly had an assault-style rifle, shotgun, and pistol..
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/18/2018, 2:22 pm

These school shooters should be tortured. You know all those "immoral" and "unethical" torture methods Gina Haspel kept getting grilled about? Yea, they should just let her oversee the torture of these pieces of shit. Keep doctors around so they can make sure they don't die and keep reviving them if they pass out.

They should be tortured for the rest of their lives.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/18/2018, 2:37 pm

joey con carne wrote:These school shooters should be tortured. You know all those "immoral" and "unethical" torture methods Gina Haspel kept getting grilled about? Yea, they should just let her oversee the torture of these pieces of shit. Keep doctors around so they can make sure they don't die and keep reviving them if they pass out.

They should be tortured for the rest of their lives.

Sounds like a real waste of time. Save the families thirty years of appeals and suffering, just hang the bastards from lamp posts for all to see.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/18/2018, 3:22 pm

Death is too quick. At the very least, they need to be raped on a daily basis in prison for the rest of their lives.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/18/2018, 3:52 pm

It's been a couple of months so it's about that time I guess. This is just too common nowadays. Watch, there will be another one again this year.

Feel sorry for the families who have lost loved ones today.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/20/2018, 5:19 pm

Hawaii volcano: Man’s leg ‘shattered’ after being hit by lava stream on his balcony
Major evacuation routes could be blocked off by lava streams as the first serious casualty was reported during fresh eruptions from Hawaii’s Kilauea volcano.

The unnamed man was hit by a “lava spatter” as he sat on the balcony of his property in the town of Pahoa on Saturday.

Authorities have warned that the chunks of molten rock can weigh as much as a refrigerator and that even small pieces can kill.

“A homeowner who was sitting on a third-floor balcony got hit with lava spatter,” said Janet Snyder, a spokesperson for the Office of the Mayor, County of Hawaii. “It hit him on the shin and shattered everything there down on his leg.”

Magma destroyed four homes on Saturday as molten rock from two fissures merged into a single steam, threatening to hit the nearby Highway 137 on Sunday, Hawaii's civil defence agency said.

Authorities are trying to clear around a mile of hardened lava from a road blocked by an eruption in 2014, in order to open up alternative escape route for coastal residents.

The Hawaii National Guard has warned mandatory evacuations would take place if more roads become blocked.

Several people were trapped when lava crossed a road on Friday, with some of the group needing to be airlifted to safety.

Edwin Montoya, who lives with his daughter on her farm near the site where lava crossed the road and cut off access, said the fissure opened and grew quickly. “It was just a little crack in the ground, with a little lava coming out,” he said. “Now it's a big crater that opened up where the small little crack in the ground was.”

Kilauea, on Hawaii’s Big Island, began erupting in early May, causing damage to dozens of properties.

However, geologists now fear the situation is set to get worse for the island’s residents, with fresh magma predicted to emerge 25 miles away from the volcano’s summit in the lower Puna district.

“Summit magma has arrived,” US Geological Survey scientist Wendy Stovall said. “There is much more stuff coming out of the ground and it’s going to produce flows that will move much further away.”

Fountains of bright orange lava were seen blasting at least 20 feet into the air on Saturday, creating rivers of molten rock.

Experts are unsure as to when the volcano will calm down and more eruptions at the summit are possible. “We have no way of knowing whether this is really the beginning or towards the end of this eruption,” said Tom Shea, a volcanologist at the University of Hawaii. “We're kind of in this world of uncertainty.”
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/21/2018, 2:36 pm

Holy shit! The little old Asian man on the right in this picture is 55 year old Jet Li, today!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Li revealed in 2013 that he was suffering from hyperthyroidism as well as a heart condition. Quoting his doctor, Li said at the time that he could “either continue making [action] films or spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair.” Earlier serious injuries to his legs and spine sustained on film sets over the years had also limited his movements, and he admitted he can no longer stand for a long period of time without hunching.

A devout Buddhist, Li was spotted at a temple in Tibet in a recent photo and was allegedly addressed as “grandpa” by a group of school children due to his elderly appearance. He has credited his religious belief with helping him cope with his illness.
Random Thoughts - Page 2 Ddl1t310

Random Thoughts - Page 2 35081910
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/21/2018, 4:33 pm

Fucking hell! That is sad. I had no idea he was that old. He looks 80 years old in that pic.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 5/21/2018, 4:39 pm

Holy fuck! I saw the pics before I read the article and thought it was make up for a movie. Damn. What a way to cut down a legend.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next