BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne 6/21/2018, 8:29 pm

That MoviePass "surge pricing" move wouldn't really affect me all that much as I rarely ever watch a movie on opening weekend but I can definitely see a lot of people getting angry and annoyed. I think MoviePass is counting on people being distracted by AMC wanting to charge $19.95 for their 3-movie-per-week plan

MoviePass is still hemorrhaging cash and their stock hit $0.31 yesterday and is at $0.34 today.

I hope they stick around but only because there are a lot of movies I still want to watch. If they go under in the next few months, I'm probably going to sign up for AMC's deal.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/22/2018, 5:32 am

Kate Spade's father just died of a heart attack the night before her funeral. Broken heart's can kill.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/22/2018, 6:17 am

It's not Bea's fault. She should ask her dad.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 6/22/2018, 12:26 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Kate Spade's father just died of a heart attack the night before her funeral. Broken heart's can kill.

Or old cunts can randomly die.

Cool
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/26/2018, 4:43 am

Medical milestone: US OKs marijuana-based drug for seizures

U.S. health regulators on Monday approved the first prescription drug made from marijuana, a milestone that could spur more research into a drug that remains illegal under federal law, despite growing legalization for recreational and medical use.

The Food and Drug Administration approved the medication, called Epidiolex, to treat two rare forms of epilepsy in patients 2 years and older. But it's not quite medical marijuana.

The strawberry-flavored syrup is a purified form of a chemical ingredient found in the cannabis plant — but not the one that gets users high. It's not yet clear why the ingredient, called cannabidiol, or CBD, reduces seizures in some people with epilepsy.

British drugmaker GW Pharmaceuticals studied the drug in more than 500 children and adults with hard-to-treat seizures, overcoming numerous legal hurdles that have long stymied research into cannabis.

FDA officials said the drug reduced seizures when combined with older epilepsy drugs. FDA chief Scott Gottlieb said his agency had supported research on cannabis-derived products "for many years."

"This approval serves as a reminder that sound development programs that properly evaluate active ingredients contained in marijuana can lead to important medical therapies," Gottlieb told reporters.

The FDA has previously approved synthetic versions of another cannabis ingredient for medical use, including severe weight loss in patients with HIV.

Epidiolex is essentially a pharmaceutical-grade version CBD oil, which some parents already use to treat children with epilepsy. CBD is one of more than 100 chemicals found in marijuana. It doesn't contain THC, the ingredient that gives marijuana its mind-altering effect.

Physicians say it's important to have a consistent, government-regulated version.

"I'm really happy we have a product that will be much cleaner and one that I know what it is," said Dr. Ellaine Wirrell, director of the Mayo Clinic's program for childhood epilepsy. "In the artisanal products there's often a huge variation in doses from bottle to bottle depending on where you get it."

Side effects with the drug include diarrhea, vomiting, fatigue and sleep problems.

Several years ago, Allison Hendershot considered relocating her family to Colorado, one of the first states to legalize marijuana and home to a large network of CBD producers and providers. Her 13-year-old daughter, Molly, has suffered from severe seizures since she was 4 months old. But then Hendershot learned about a trial of Epidiolex at New York University.

"I preferred this to some of those other options because it's is a commercial product that has gone through rigorous testing," said Hendershot, who lives in Rochester, New York.

Since receiving Epidiolex, Hendershot says her daughter has been able to concentrate more and has had fewer "drop" seizures — in which her entire body goes limp and collapses.

CBD oil is currently sold online and in specialty shops across the U.S., though its legal status remains murky. Most producers say their oil is made from hemp, a plant in the cannabis family that contains little THC and can be legally farmed in a number of states for clothing, food and other uses.

The immediate impact of Monday's approval on these products is unclear.

FDA's Gottlieb warned about the use of CBD products with "unproven medical claims."

"The promotion and use of these unapproved products may keep some patients from accessing appropriate, recognized therapies to treat serious and even fatal diseases," Gottlieb said.

The FDA previously issued warnings to CBD producers that claimed their products could treat specific diseases, such as cancer or Alzheimer's. Only products that have received formal FDA approval can make such claims, typically requiring clinical trials costing millions.

Most CBD producers sidestep the issue by making only broad claims about general health and well-being.

Industry supporters downplayed the impact of the FDA approval.

"I don't know a mom or dad in their right mind who is going to change what's already working," said Heather Jackson, CEO of Realm of Caring, a charitable group that supports access to CBD. "I really don't think it's going to affect us much."

Jackson's group estimates the typical family using CBD to treat childhood epilepsy spends about $1,800 per year on the substance.

A GW Pharmaceuticals spokeswoman said the company would not immediately announce a price for the drug, which it expects to launch in the fall. Wall Street analysts have previously predicted it could cost $25,000 per year, with annual sales eventually reaching $1 billion.

For their part, GW Pharmaceuticals executives say they are not trying to disrupt products already on the market. The company has pushed legislation in several states to make sure its drug can be legally sold and prescribed.

The FDA approval for Epidiolex is technically limited to patients with Dravet and Lennox-Gastaut syndromes, two rare forms of epilepsy for which there are few effective treatments. Patients experience frequent, severe seizures, in some cases more than 100 per day.

But doctors will have the option to prescribe it for other uses.

The new medication enters an increasingly complicated legal environment for marijuana.

Nine states and the District of Columbia have legalized marijuana for recreational use. Another 20 states allow medical marijuana, but the U.S. government continues to classify it as a controlled substance with no medical use, in the same category as heroin and LSD.

Despite increasing acceptance, there is little rigorous research on the benefits and harms of marijuana. Last year a government-commissioned group concluded that the lack of scientific information about marijuana and CBD poses a risk to public health.

Before sales of Epidiolex can begin, the Drug Enforcement Administration must formally reclassify CBD into a different category of drugs that have federal medical approval. That decision is expected within 90 days.

GW Pharmaceuticals makes the drug in the U.K. from cannabis plants that are specially bred to contain high levels of CBD. And the company plans to continue importing the medicine, bypassing onerous U.S. regulations on manufacturing restricted substances. European approval is expected in early 2019.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/26/2018, 1:38 pm

Random Thoughts - Page 6 Kevin-10

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/26/2018, 5:00 pm

Damn. That was a fun show.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 6/26/2018, 8:56 pm

That show pissed me off, because I couldn't watch it. Never available in Australia. Can't even buy it on iTunes.

I downloaded the first couple seasons, but had to quit because of my then shitty internet connection.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/26/2018, 9:03 pm

Rusty wrote:That show pissed me off, because I couldn't watch it. Never available in Australia. Can't even buy it on iTunes.

I downloaded the first couple seasons, but had to quit because of my then shitty internet connection.

I watched the first few seasons and then completely forgot it existed.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/26/2018, 10:50 pm

Yeah it used to be on Netflix and then was pulled and never put back up.

They started doing too much outside the Stash and I think the best stuff was seeing what people brought in to sell.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/27/2018, 4:33 am

Tyger wrote:Yeah it used to be on Netflix and then was pulled and never put back up.

They started doing too much outside the Stash and I think the best stuff was seeing what people brought in to sell.

That's what I remember about it, it was too much about the nerds going out to do nerdy events for their fans but I just wanted to see what kind of stuff came into the shop.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/27/2018, 7:22 am

Does anybody know where Abe has been? He's been extremely quiet this week.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/27/2018, 5:45 pm

He's installing windows in his house. It's taking him some extra time because, it is my understanding, he has not done it before.

I am heading out to Los Angeles / Malibu, California on Friday morning to attend a wedding over the weekend and returning on July 4th. Whackness
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/27/2018, 6:27 pm

joey con carne wrote:He's installing windows in his house. It's taking him some extra time because, it is my understanding, he has not done it before.

I am heading out to Los Angeles / Malibu, California on Friday morning to attend a wedding over the weekend and returning on July 4th. Whackness

If it's taken all week for the windows then it's likely either the rains or a gang of ninja home invaders got him first.

If you go to Cali during the 4th of July for a wedding and don't have at least one threesome, than you've failed yourself.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/28/2018, 4:59 am

I am so sick and tired of seeing daily headlines about people mourning that human piece of trash and rapper XXXTentacion who was shot to death last week. They're all acting like this rapper I'd never even heard of before was the next Pac just because he's had a few recent hits before dying so suddenly he's worthy of the comparison and constant praise? Thousands of people flooding the streets, crying and burning candles for him??? 

XXXTentacion was a psychotic piece of shit who regularly beat, threatened and tortured the mother of his child when he wasn't committing home invasions or attacking other people like the violent thug that he was. His lyrics were absolutely remorseless and he reveled in the violence he committed against the innocent.

I've read the court transcripts of what an evil and violent piece of shit he was to the woman he claimed to love and had fathered a child with and 2 days after he was shot to death, his fiancee revealed she was pregnant again with their second child, so the timing probably couldn't have been better given what an immanent threat he was. His death is probably the only thing that saved the life of her and their children.

XXXTentacion, may your evil ass burn in hell you violent piece of trash and a big thanks to the men who shot you.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/29/2018, 3:36 am

I heard of his death but had no idea he was such a “beloved” rapper. Couple that with abuse? Funk dat.

In other news, I’m at the airport now waiting for my flight. Woop woop

The terminal ai be at is under construction. America, in general, has the shittiest airports. Every other country has crazy nice and modern airports with workers who don’t always look like they hate their jobs.

I have free wifi so I suppose that’s a plus but then again so does every other airport in the world.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 6/29/2018, 8:10 am

joey con carne wrote:I heard of his death but had no idea he was such a “beloved” rapper. Couple that with abuse? Funk dat.

He's not a beloved rapper. Shit, most of his "fans" don't even know how to pronounce his stage name. He just happened to die in a social media era.

The people praising him, are also the same people that had no idea who Paul McCartney was when he did a song with Kanye.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/29/2018, 8:59 am

Rusty wrote:He's not a beloved rapper. Shit, most of his "fans" don't even know how to pronounce his stage name. He just happened to die in a social media era.

The people praising him, are also the same people that had no idea who Paul McCartney was when he did a song with Kanye.

He's beloved now that he's dead because nothing shines a halo quite like death. He was a cruel, sadistic and abusive cunt in life but now that he's dead he's a "tortured genius". Rolling Eyes

Every time I talk to someone under 30 I feel like I need to ask their parents if they had any children who lived. Nobody seems to have basic knowledge anymore, they only know one or two topics that they've read about on their phone and can't seem to grasp anything else.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/29/2018, 12:49 pm

joey con carne wrote:He's installing windows in his house. It's taking him some extra time because, it is my understanding, he has not done it before.

WyldeMan wrote:If it's taken all week for the windows then it's likely either the rains or a gang of ninja home invaders got him first.

Nobody got me you bastard! Razz No, just been busy. I've been working 4/10 hours so I have today off. I haven't even started with the windows yet. Home Depot told me they have a 50% off once a year so I've been thinking if I should wait. I just bought all the tools I need so far.

This XXXTentacion rapper, never even heard of him until his death on the news.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/29/2018, 2:14 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Nobody got me you bastard! Razz No, just been busy. I've been working 4/10 hours so I have today off. I haven't even started with the windows yet. Home Depot told me they have a 50% off once a year so I've been thinking if I should wait. I just bought all the tools I need so far.

Working is no way to go through life.

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/29/2018, 4:14 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Working is no way to go through life.  

I know. It's a temporary situation until I win the lottery. Cool
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/29/2018, 4:39 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Working is no way to go through life.  

I know. It's a temporary situation until I win the lottery. Cool

Just remember, whoever told you to do it all honest cause crime doesn't pay, clearly never got paid for crime. Cool
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/29/2018, 4:46 pm

For my fellow Monster Squad fans..... Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/30/2018, 8:32 am

All of the last remaining Toys R Us stores in the country are officially closing on Friday, June 29, 2018 as the chain runs final sales up to 60 to 90 percent off.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/30/2018, 3:24 pm

12 Monkeys final season has been some of the best sci-fi television ever created. I am loving these final episodes.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/30/2018, 4:55 pm

Greetings from Los Angeles!

Weather is pretty nice here. Warm but not humid. During the way its about 80 and 60 in the evening. Russ, that’s about 26.7 celcius in the day and 15.6 in the evening.

Having a pretty good time. These two little girls are hilarious and wearing me out. Ages 8 and 5. Adorable.

Traffic here can be pretty shitty even with six-lane highways on each side.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/30/2018, 5:45 pm

joey con carne wrote:Having a pretty good time. These two little girls are hilarious and wearing me out. Ages 8 and 5. Adorable.

Traffic here can be pretty shitty even with six-lane highways on each side.

Joey, I need clarification are these kids family or did you kidnap them? Shocked 

What's the best and worst thing you've seen so far in Los Angeles?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/30/2018, 10:26 pm

LOL friends’ kids. No kidnapping happening here.

The worst thing so far in Los Angeles Would have to be the traffic. Everyone here drives so the highways get packed. Also, Los Angeles is not a metro city. That is, there are not many busses and trains one can take to get around the city so everyone drives. Driving 40 minutes to meet friends somewhere is a normal thing here. For me, I am used to walking somewhere or just hopping on the subway for a few stops and getting where I need to go.

The best thing I’ve seen so far was the Hollywood Star for Danny Kaye. His star was the fist star I saw as soon as we got off the car and walked onto Hollywood Blvd. I thought that was pretty cool.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/1/2018, 5:28 am

joey con carne wrote:LOL friends’ kids. No kidnapping happening here.

The worst thing so far in Los Angeles Would have to be the traffic. Everyone here drives so the highways get packed. Also, Los Angeles is not a metro city. That is, there are not many busses and trains one can take to get around the city so everyone drives. Driving 40 minutes to meet friends somewhere is a normal thing here. For me, I am used to walking somewhere or just hopping on the subway for a few stops and getting where I need to go.

The best thing I’ve seen so far was the Hollywood Star for Danny Kaye. His star was the fist star I saw as soon as we got off the car and walked onto Hollywood Blvd. I thought that was pretty cool.

Are you staying at your friends place and checking out the sights or was this another work trip?

We don't have many metro cities where I live either, you need a car to get anywhere cause it's all spread out.

I remember using a city bus once as a kid but that only happened once and everywhere I've been in the last 25 years was by car.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 7/1/2018, 9:55 am

I am here for a wedding. Some of us rented an AirBnB and we are staying in this place in Reseda. Yes, the same town Danny LaRusso grew up! Cobra Kai, baby.

‪Saw the Hollywood sign, too, which was kinda neat. No big deal. But as we drove up I was thinking “This looks familiar.” Grand Theft Auto 5 made an area similar to how the houses looked on the drive up there.‬

Today is the big day and I am heading to the venue in a few hours. Whackness.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/1/2018, 11:20 am

WyldeMan wrote:12 Monkeys final season has been some of the best sci-fi television ever created. I am loving these final episodes.

I forgot they released all the episodes, right? I'll check it out soon.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/1/2018, 11:39 am

joey con carne wrote:I am here for a wedding. Some of us rented an AirBnB and we are staying in this place in Reseda. Yes, the same town Danny LaRusso grew up! Cobra Kai, baby.

‪Saw the Hollywood sign, too, which was kinda neat. No big deal. But as we drove up I was thinking “This looks familiar.” Grand Theft Auto 5 made an area similar to how the houses looked on the drive up there.‬

So the bride's maids will be provided? No hunting required? Lucky you.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 7/1/2018, 10:28 pm

joey con carne wrote:I am here for a wedding. Some of us rented an AirBnB and we are staying in this place in Reseda. Yes, the same town Danny LaRusso grew up! Cobra Kai, baby.

Enjoy the extra party vibes in LA. Lakers just signed LeBron James. That city is going to be buzzed.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/2/2018, 5:18 am

Rusty wrote:Enjoy the extra party vibes in LA. Lakers just signed LeBron James. That city is going to be buzzed.

To this day, I've never even seen Lebron shoot a single basket but every couple years the interwebs go insane wondering which team he joins next.

My entire experience with basketball is limited to childhood viewings of Teen Wolf, Basketball Diaries, Space Jam and Hoosiers.

But I recently read that LeBron is working on Space Jam 2, so I feel like it's inevitable I'll see him play now. Razz
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/2/2018, 7:24 am

XXXTentacion Scores First Posthumous No 1 Hit Song Since Notorious BIG
Interest has surged in XXXTentacion’s music since the controversial rapper and singer was shot and killed in a drive-by shooting last week. His single “Sad!” jumped from No. 52 to No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 charts for the week dated June 30.

The achievement puts XXXTentacion in good company. The last time a performer posthumously charted a No. 1 single was The Notorious B.I.G. with his 1997 song “Mo Money Mo Problems.”

“Sad!” appeared on X’s sophomore album “?,” and according to Nielsen Music (via Billboard), the track jumped 48.9 million streams in the week ending on June 21.

In addition, nine of his songs in all made their way onto the Billboard Hot 100 this week, with one track, “Hope,” making its debut on the Hot 100 chart.

According to Billboard, that makes him only the 12th solo rapper to have at least nine entries on the Billboard Hot 100 at once. He joins a list that includes Cardi B, Drake, Future, J. Cole, JAY-Z, Kendrick Lamar, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Wayne, Logic, Post Malone and Kanye West.

X’s “Sad!” earlier broke a record held by Taylor Swift for one-day Spotify streams. The streaming service had previously pulled his music from discoverable playlists as part of a policy against hateful conduct.

XXXTentacion, whose real name was Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy, was shot in a drive-by shooting on June 18 in South Florida at just 20 years old. He came to fame online by originally posting music to a SoundCloud account and via a YouTube channel. But the rapper became more well known for his litany of legal problems, including in 2014 being sent to a youth detention center for a year on gun possession charges, followed by being arrested again and charged with robbery and assault with a deadly weapon in 2016.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 7/2/2018, 4:56 pm

Who?
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/2/2018, 6:54 pm

Wow! After everything you said about this guy Wylde, I guess everything is forgiven in death.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/2/2018, 7:31 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Wow! After everything you said about this guy Wylde, I guess everything is forgiven in death.

Nothing shines a halo quite like death.

Whenever someone dies, if they ever recorded music it will always ALWAYS chart because the world feels the need to join in for collective mourning by talking about the music they never cared about while the person was still alive.

And nothing is forgiven in death, I'd piss on his corpse and light it on fire. But I'm just mentally disturbed like that. Cool
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/4/2018, 7:34 pm

Everyone having a good 4th? I'm having a cookout and smoke out. Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 7/4/2018, 8:50 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Everyone having a good 4th? I'm having a cookout and smoke out. Cool

4th of July was so yesterday Cool

I spent the day watching some Seinfeld, The Shield, and playing Ghost Recon. Very Happy
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 7/5/2018, 9:33 am

Sup, suckaz. I got back home at about 1:30am EDT and left for the office at 7am. Maybe I shoulda taken today off but I did take the last three days unpaid. Hot as fugg here, too, and really humid. I miss California weather already. It’s a dry heat out there and I never felt sticky even though it was 90 degrees there. As soon as I stepped out of the shitty JFK airport, I could feel the disgusting humidity. Bleh

Also, I know I said in the past NYC airports LaGuardia and JFK are the shittiest airports in the world but I have to take that statement back now. LAX is worse. I didn’t think it was possible that an airport shittier than LaGuardia or JFK could exist but somehow LAX pulled it off.

Also, I saw Alexandra Holden. She was on line with me at Starbucks and then she just disappeared. Yay. D-list celebrity sighting. Woot woot
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/5/2018, 9:44 am

joey con carne wrote:Also, I know I said in the past NYC airports LaGuardia and JFK are the shittiest airports in the world but I have to take that statement back now. LAX is worse. I didn’t think it was possible that an airport shittier than LaGuardia or JFK could exist but somehow LAX pulled it off.

Also, I saw Alexandra Holden. She was on line with me at Starbucks and then she just disappeared. Yay. D-list celebrity sighting. Woot woot

Have you spent much time at Chicago's O'Hare? I got stranded there three days in mid-July when I was 13. I still have PTSD from my terminal time.

Did Holden runaway after you yelled "I loved you in Dancer Texas Population 81 and Sugar and Spice!!!"??? Cause that's exactly how it went down in my head.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 7/5/2018, 10:05 am

No, I actually screamed out

LuLu! You are my HOTTEST CHICK!!!

She is really pretty in person.

I have passed through O’Hare a couple times in the past. Thankfully, I was just in and out and spent minimal time in there.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/5/2018, 11:01 am

joey con carne wrote:No, I actually screamed out

LuLu! You are my HOTTEST CHICK!!!

She is really pretty in person.

I have passed through O’Hare a couple times in the past. Thankfully, I was just in and out and spent minimal time in there.

O'Hare is a shit airport stocked full of shit employees, I've been through a lot of airports before including LAX but none I've hated more than the shithole of Chicago.

I haven't seen Hot Chick since it came out.

I bought a used copy of Dancer, Texas from my local Video Barn back in the late 90's and watched it a lot. Dancer had a quintessential late 90's cast with Peter Facinelli, Ethan Embry and Breckin Meyer starring and featured small town life unlike anything else I'd seen at the time. To this day, it's the only movie I've ever seen with a main character sportin a purple corduroy FFA Jacket but that's something only my fellow FFA alums could enjoy. Have you ever seen it cause I've never met anybody else who has?

My VHS disappeared some time around high school and I haven't seen it since I'd be curious to find if it ever hits streaming, if it held up in all the years since.

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 7/6/2018, 9:07 am

This article makes me very happy.

I love where it says they had to tranquilize a bunch of the lions in order to retrieve the remains. I would have just let them eat it all and then retrieve the remains afterward. Then follow the lions around and scoop up their shit and return the remains along with the lion shit full of digested people back to their families. And then execute everyone in their family after making them eat the shit.

I have never seen Dancer, Texas but now I want to check it out.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next