BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+2
Rusty
UltimateMarvel
6 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan 14/08/16, 03:25 pm

Cops kill an armed suspect in Milwaukee but angry citizens say he was unarmed. The natural response of course is to burn a BP gas station, an O'Reilly Auto Parts and four other businesses cause that'll learn those cops! According to reports, they expect more arson tonight. Over 125 National Guard are on their way to Milwaukee now.

This while New Orleans is under massive flash flooding with over 7k people forced to evacuate and more rain on the way tonight. Did anybody catch that red Mazda Miata drowning rescue footage of the guy who jumped in and saved the woman and her dog?

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 14/08/16, 03:55 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Cops kill an armed suspect in Milwaukee but angry citizens say he was unarmed. The natural response of course is to burn a BP gas station, an O'Reilly Auto Parts and four other businesses cause that'll learn those cops! According to reports, they expect more arson tonight. Over 125 National Guard are on their way to Milwaukee now.

What, no looting? You can't have riots without looting. How are the cops supposed to learn?
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 14/08/16, 04:01 pm

joey con carne wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Cops kill an armed suspect in Milwaukee but angry citizens say he was unarmed. The natural response of course is to burn a BP gas station, an O'Reilly Auto Parts and four other businesses cause that'll learn those cops! According to reports, they expect more arson tonight. Over 125 National Guard are on their way to Milwaukee now.

What, no looting? You can't have riots without looting. How are the cops supposed to learn?

The looting probably happened before the arson or they're saving that for tonight when they face off with the Guards. But they're not calling it rioting it's "civil unrest"....

The bystanders were firing on the first responders so they had to let the buildings burn, they also took out a hair salon, a bank and two liquor stores.

There was a body cam but it's gonna take at least a week before the video hits and the local media and citizens are demanding it right now.

Things are gonna get so much worse in Milwaukee.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 14/08/16, 06:55 pm

In regards to the YouTube videos, apparently its effecting ALL forums on this host. I found this thread with multiple complaints and no answers...

YouTube videos in Internet Explorer & Chrome

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 14/08/16, 08:18 pm

Well, at least we know where the problem lies. Hope they fix it soon. We use quite a bit of YouTube videos here.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 16/08/16, 12:59 am

PTA's Punch Drunk Love is finally coming to Blu-Ray in November, courtesy of Criterion.

Woot!

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 16/08/16, 08:30 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:PTA's Punch Drunk Love is finally coming to Blu-Ray in November, courtesy of Criterion.

Woot!

I've never been a PTA fan but I tried PDL about six months back anyways and couldn't even get halfway through. It was a movie I'd heard recommended for a very long time but I just didn't get into it. What's the appeal for you?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 16/08/16, 08:39 am

BTW, The YouTube video issues have been fixed as I am now seeing all our videos working again.

Also the video windows are now larger too. Twisted Evil

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 16/08/16, 03:23 pm

I just noticed it. Looks awesome! I think they updated the YouTube embed code to match the updated version of YouTube, maybe from Flash Player to HTML5.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 16/08/16, 03:32 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:PTA's Punch Drunk Love is finally coming to Blu-Ray in November, courtesy of Criterion.

Woot!

I sold my 2 disc DVD 6 or 7 years ago thinking it'd be out anytime
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 16/08/16, 04:29 pm

Amber Heard Drops Johnny Depp Restraining Order Request As Couple Settle Dispute
The domestic violence dispute and divorce proceedings between Johnny Depp and Amber Heard that exploded just before the release of Alice Through The Looking Glass this spring is over as of today. The timing of today’s filing and end of the case is telling, as attorneys for Depp and Heard were set to face off on Wednesday in a four-to-five day hearing on the matter in L.A. Superior Court.

Represented by lawyers Samantha Spector and the recently retained Pierce O’Donnell, the London Fields actress filed paperwork this morning in L.A. Superior Court withdrawing her request for a restraining order against her now soon to be ex-husband. The dismissal was with prejudice, which means she cannot re-file the matter. Though that seems moot as the two have also come to a multi-million dollar divorce settlement that ends their just over a year-and-a-half-long marriage.

“Our relationship was intensely passionate and at times volatile, but always bound by love,” said the two in a joint statement Tuesday. “Neither party has made false accusations for financial gain. There was never any intent of physical or emotional harm.”

Heard is to receive around $7.6 million in the divorce, sources say. The actress was granted a temporary restraining order on May 27 by Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Carl Moor requiring Depp to stay 100 yards away from her. There was great concern that the matter might affect the opening of the Disney distributed Alice sequel, which tanked at the box office.

“Amber wishes the best for Johnny in the future,” today’s joint statement adds. “Amber will be donating financial proceeds from the divorce to a charity. There will be no further public statements about this matter.”

The cards seemed to be in play this weekend when both actors were scheduled to give depositions – Depp never showed up for his, I’ve learned. Flying into town from UK where she is currently filming Justice League, Heard did give her depo this weekend.

The matter was essentially resolved on Monday as lawyers from both parties looked at the evidence, media attention and circumstance in front of them and sat down. They hashed out the withdrawal of the RO and the finances of the divorce in a matter of hours.

Spector of Spector Law and O’Donnell of Greenberg Glusker Fields Claman & Machtinge represented Heard while family law heavyweight Laura Wasser of L.A.’s Wasser, Cooperman & Mandles and criminal defense attorney Blair Berk of Tarlow & Berk handled the case for the Pirates of the Caribbean actor.

The fifth installment in the swashbuckling franchise, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales is set to come on May 26 next year.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 16/08/16, 04:35 pm

"Neither party has made false accusations for financial gain. There was never any intent of physical or emotional harm.”

That sounds like a tip toeing around an admission that he did what she said and then he just paid her $7.6 million instead of showing up for the depo? Daaaaaaaaaamn.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 16/08/16, 05:22 pm

Nate Parker’s Rape Accuser Committed Suicide in 2012, Her Brother Speaks Out
Random Thoughts - Page 2 Nate-p10
The woman who accused “The Birth of a Nation” director and star Nate Parker of raping her while they were both Penn State students died in 2012 at age 30, according to family members and public records.

Her older brother told Variety that she committed suicide and overdosed on sleeping pills. “She became detached from reality,” the woman’s brother Johnny told Variety, asking not to use his last name to honor his sister’s wishes to remain anonymous. “The progression was very quick and she took her life.”

The news comes just days after Parker gave interviews last week to Variety and Deadline about being charged with rape as a student at Penn State. He was acquitted in a 2001 trial, but questions about the case persist.

“He may have litigated out of any kind of situation,” Johnny said. “My position is he got off on a technicality.” Other family members reached by Variety declined to publicly comment.

There’s no evidence that the woman’s death was directly linked to the trial. She died at a drug rehabilitation facility, found unresponsive by staff with two 100-count pill bottles of Benadryl by her side. “It’s just a horrible life’s progression,” the coroner told Variety. “She was a young woman.”

In court, she testified that she had attempted to kill herself twice after the reported rape. Her brother said that she suffered from depression after the incident. Her death certificate, obtained by Variety, stated that she suffered from “major depressive disorder with psychotic features, PTSD due to physical and sexual abuse, polysubstance abuse….”

“If I were to look back at her very short life and point to one moment where I think she changed as a person, it was obviously that point,” Johnny told Variety. He said that prior to entering college, his sister was an outgoing, popular girl who loved animals and school. He envisioned a career in marketing or media for her. “The trial was pretty tough for her,” he said.

In 1999, Parker, a student and wrestler at Penn State, and his roommate Jean Celestin (the co-writer of “The Birth of a Nation”) were charged with raping the 18-year old female in their apartment after a night of drinking. The woman claimed she was unconscious at the time, while Parker and Celestin maintained that the encounter was consensual. She later said that she was stalked and harassed by Parker and Celestin after she reported the incident. “She was afraid for her life,” her brother said. Both men were suspended from the wrestling team, and Parker transferred to a different college in Oklahoma.

A jury acquitted Parker of the charges, in part because of testimony that he had consensual sex with the victim prior to the incident. Celestin was found guilty of sexual assault and sentenced to six months of prison. Celestin appealed the verdict and was granted a new trial in 2005, but the case never made it back to court after the victim decided not to testify again.

The brother believes that if the trial had been held today, there would have been a different verdict. “I think by today’s legal standards, a lot has changed with regards to universities and the laws in sexual assault,” he said. “I feel certain if this were to happen in 2016, the outcome would be different than it was. Courts are a lot stricter about this kind of things. You don’t touch someone who is so intoxicated–period.”

After the trial, the victim left college before graduating, and received a settlement from Penn State of $17,500. “She was trying to find happiness,” Johnny said. “She moved around frequently and tried to hold a job. She had a boyfriend. She gave birth to a young boy. That brought her a good bit of happiness. I think the ghosts continued to haunt her.”

Looking back, he doesn’t think that Penn State did its part to keep his 18-year-old sister safe. “I must admit Penn State has a horrendous record,” he said, referring to the former football coach at the University convicted of molesting children. “And Jerry Sandusky is just the tip of the iceberg. The University has a history of protecting [athletes].”

The Nate Parker trial is being re-examined now because of the public attention on “The Birth of a Nation,” which Fox Searchlight bought for a record $17.5 million out of last January’s Sundance Film Festival. When the movie first screened, it was crowned as an Oscar frontrunner, but the film’s release strategy has come into question in light of the recent allegations. Sources say that the senior executives at Fox Searchlight are monitoring press reports about the case, and are debating whether it is still possible to release the movie with a roadshow that would have Parker traveling to churches and college campuses talking about social injustice, which one of the conditions of the Sundance sale.

“His character should be under a microscope because of this incident,” Johnny said. “If you removed these two people, the project is commendable. But there’s a moral and ethical stance you would expect from someone with regard to this movie.”

Asked if the movie should be released, he responded: “I think that’s up to the people,” Johnny said. “I don’t think a rapist should be celebrated. It’s really a cultural decision we’re making as a society to go to the theater and speak with our dollars and reward a sexual predator.”

Parker did not directly speak about the victim when he addressed the issue last week. “Seventeen years ago, I experienced a very painful moment in my life,” Parker told Variety. “It resulted in it being litigated. I was cleared of it. That’s that. Seventeen years later, I’m a filmmaker. I have a family. I have five beautiful daughters. I have a lovely wife. I get it. The reality is I can’t relive 17 years ago. All I can do is be the best man I can be now.”

In a statement last week, the studio said: “Fox Searchlight is aware of the incident that occurred while Nate Parker was at Penn State. We also know that he was found innocent and cleared of all charges. We stand behind Nate and are proud to help bring this important and powerful story to the screen.”

Johnny said that the family has tried to move on from this tragedy. “It’s hard,” he said. “Seeing my sister’s life slowly crumble while these men are by all accounts relatively successful and thriving.”

“It’s been 17 years,” he added. “We certainly as a family forgive them. I don’t know that [the victim] would forgive them. I don’t think that she would.”

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 16/08/16, 06:20 pm

Wow! That's messed up.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 16/08/16, 06:42 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Wow! That's messed up.

The past never stays buried, not even for acquitted celebrity rapists. I didn't understand the Stanford ruling that because Parker had been with the girl before, it wasn't rape?? Even though she claimed to have been unconscious and that there were two of them while the other person got six months in jail for the rape and Parker was just allowed to transfer schools? Nothing quite as shady as the Ivy Leagues.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 18/08/16, 06:00 pm

Tomorrow is the beginning of Seattle's annual weekend long extravaganza, Hempfest! It's gonna be a blast, probably won't be online too much for the next few days. Lots of music and great local smoke with thousands of my people. Twisted Evil

Random Thoughts - Page 2 Timthu10

OFFICIAL 2016 SEATTLE HEMPFEST®️ PLATFORM

25 national and regional movement goals:

DeSchedule: Cannabis completely off the Federal Schedule / Controlled Substances Act
   Removal of Cannabis from all binding treaties
   Release of all non-violent cannabis offenders nationally
   Reparations in the form of expunction of all records relating to convictions for cannabis possession.
   Parental rights / protections for cannabis users
   Second Amendment equality protections for cannabis users
   Merit based licensing for pot stores (or remove caps on the number of stores to allow a supply and demand based market model)
   Legal home-grows
   Legal school medicating for minor patients
   Workplace protections / job discrimination
   Reasonable regulations for concentrates
   Restricting pesticides/herbicides/fungicides (organic production standards)
   Driving impairment technology (impairment based field test)
   Fair, reasonable zoning for cannabis businesses
   Tax/banking reform (end 280E restrictions)
   Reasonable smell regulations for production facilities and elsewhere
   Environmental impact of throw away packaging examined
   Public consumption lounges allowed
   First Amendment equality in advertising, sponsorship, and promotion for cannabis related businesses
   Consumption protections for patients in public housing
   Legal domestic industrial hemp production
   Tenant /Renter consumption protections
   Use in hospitals
   Equality protections for transplant patients
   Nutritional, sugar-free medical-marijuana “medible” alternatives

Random Thoughts - Page 2 Hf_jan10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 19/08/16, 03:40 pm

Have a fun weekend man.

This is hilarious:

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 19/08/16, 10:39 pm

Ryan Lochte is one duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumb mother fucker and so are his friends. Morons! Mad

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 19/08/16, 11:05 pm

I'm still not sure I understand why they made up the robbery story. I read they just paid off the security guards and went on their way. Why make up a story?
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 19/08/16, 11:07 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Ryan Lochte is one duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumb mother fucker and so are his friends. Morons! Mad

Hahaha I read about this.

Speaking of the Olympics ... people on social media are fucking retards. There's a picture going around of a female Nigerian rower, saying she got to the Olympics on her own, and today won silver. Now this is not true. A quick Google tells you, yes, she financed her way to Rio via a GoFundMe campaign (a few have done it) - but she hasn't won shit.

So I see the picture shared by someone on my Facebook feed, notice it has 200 likes/hearts and whatever the fuck - so I merely comment that hey, it's false, and maybe check facts before posting such shit ... and I get lambasted for it. These stupid mindless fuckwits sharing incorrect information in all their glee with zero compunction for making the world a dumber place - yet I'm the arsehole because facts.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 20/08/16, 02:52 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:Speaking of the Olympics ... people on social media are fucking retards. There's a picture going around of a female Nigerian rower, saying she got to the Olympics on her own, and today won silver. Now this is not true. A quick Google tells you, yes, she financed her way to Rio via a GoFundMe campaign (a few have done it) - but she hasn't won shit.

So I see the picture shared by someone on my Facebook feed, notice it has 200 likes/hearts and whatever the fuck - so I merely comment that hey, it's false, and maybe check facts before posting such shit ... and I get lambasted for it. These stupid mindless fuckwits sharing incorrect information in all their glee with zero compunction for making the world a dumber place - yet I'm the arsehole because facts.

Sheep do not go against the heard! Baa Ram Ewe sir, Baa...Ram....Ewe! Evil or Very Mad

Also, how many called you a racist?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 20/08/16, 04:58 pm

You know better than to use facts Rus. Shame on you! Razz

That's pretty funny. It wouldn't be hard to change their minds though, put some of what you found up there and they'll start agreeing with you and attacking the OP for false info. Reverse psychology that shit! Twisted Evil
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 20/08/16, 08:23 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:You know better than to use facts Rus. Shame on you!  Razz

That's pretty funny. It wouldn't be hard to change their minds though, put some of what you found up there and they'll start agreeing with you and attacking the OP for false info. Reverse psychology that shit! Twisted Evil

If facts mattered Trump wouldn't be a candidate. That man has never met a fact in his life that he liked or repeated. He just hears shit, repeats that and his followers proclaim it as gospel.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 20/08/16, 11:44 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:You know better than to use facts Rus. Shame on you!  Razz

If facts mattered Trump wouldn't be a candidate. That man has never met a fact in his life that he liked or repeated. He just hears shit, repeats that and his followers proclaim it as gospel.

Welcome to the new world order. Razz That should really be his slogan.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 21/08/16, 12:28 am

WyldeMan wrote:

Sheep do not go against the heard! Baa Ram Ewe sir, Baa...Ram....Ewe! Evil or Very Mad

Also, how many called you a racist?

Surprisingly, none ... though it's since been deleted. What's funny is that a day before, one of her posts was about her intolerance of stupid people Laughing
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 21/08/16, 08:23 am

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:Wow! That's messed up.

The past never stays buried, not even for acquitted celebrity rapists. I didn't understand the Stanford ruling that because Parker had been with the girl before, it wasn't rape?? Even though she claimed to have been unconscious and that there were two of them while the other person got six months in jail for the rape and Parker was just allowed to transfer schools? Nothing quite as shady as the Ivy Leagues.

Nothing surprises me about Penn State.

Read the transcript of the phone conversation between Nate and the victim.

He's a piece of shit.

Out here on his Mea Culpa press tour, acting like he's the victim.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 23/08/16, 01:09 pm

Ryan Lochte is the prototype athlete, gifted and just a hair above Forrest Gump on the IQ chart, except Gump was way smarter than Lochte.... Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 24/08/16, 06:39 am

Got yelled at today by a worker at the local self car-wash, because dirt from the vehicle went on to the wall of the cleaning bay when I hit it with the high pressure hose.

Apparently, your car now has to be clean before you take it to the car wash.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 24/08/16, 08:32 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:Got yelled at today by a worker at the local self car-wash, because dirt from the vehicle went on to the wall of the cleaning bay when I hit it with the high pressure hose.

Of course it does you insensitive jackass!

What you do with the body?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 24/08/16, 06:57 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Rusty Cunt wrote:Got yelled at today by a worker at the local self car-wash, because dirt from the vehicle went on to the wall of the cleaning bay when I hit it with the high pressure hose.

Of course it does you insensitive jackass!

What you do with the body?

HAha it was fuck all, too. Just some dirt on the back tray from my parents buying orchids at an orchid show last weekend. Literally would have been less than 2 handfuls of dirt.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 24/08/16, 10:26 pm

Amber Heard donated the entire $7 million settlement from her divorce to charity. That's pretty cool.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 25/08/16, 01:54 am

joey con carne wrote:Amber Heard donated the entire $7 million settlement from her divorce to charity. That's pretty cool.

She don't need that Depp money, she's Aquaman's girl now so she'll make her own when JL hits.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 27/08/16, 10:53 pm

I finally broke down and bought Madden 15 my first Madden in several years ever since the glithy disaster that was 25. I had read many posts about how all the freezing issues had been fixed with patches but as it turns out they apparently said fuck you to the PS3 owners cause I never got the updates even though my game tells me everything is up to date. No matter if I'm playing five minutes or having the game of a rookie's life for 70 minutes, it just freezes and requires a hard reset and of course there's no saving during games so shit outta luck there. It did it once every few days at the start but now it's every single game, it's rendered it unplayable to me. So Fuck you Madden 16, you glitchy sack of shit, at least 25 was eventually playable...

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 29/08/16, 07:56 am

Just deleted 1.3TB of duplicate files Shocked
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 29/08/16, 10:18 am

WyldeMan wrote:I finally broke down and bought Madden 15 my first Madden in several years ever since the glithy disaster that was 25. I had read many posts about how all the freezing issues had been fixed with patches but as it turns out they apparently said fuck you to the PS3 owners cause I never got the updates even though my game tells me everything is up to date. No matter if I'm playing five minutes or having the game of a rookie's life for 70 minutes, it just freezes and requires a hard reset and of course there's no saving during games so shit outta luck there. It did it once every few days at the start but now it's every single game, it's rendered it unplayable to me. So Fuck you Madden 16, you glitchy sack of shit, at least 25 was eventually playable...

Never played a Madden game.

Rusty Cunt wrote:Just deleted 1.3TB of duplicate files Shocked

Damn! How does that happen?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 29/08/16, 10:23 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Never played a Madden game.

It was my first franchise, I remember playing Madden '93 back in the Sega days and after that it was Tony Hawk's Pro-Skater. Anyways, I gave Madden '16 a few more tries after my angry rant and it's somehow gotten worse, it was freezing after five minutes and I could barely get through the menus. I checked out some other games and played a few movies, my PS3 is perfect it's the damned disc.

UltimateMarvel wrote:

Massive porn fail safe collection?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 29/08/16, 03:31 pm

WyldeMan wrote:It was my first franchise, I remember playing Madden '93 back in the Sega days and after that it was Tony Hawk's Pro-Skater. Anyways, I gave Madden '16 a few more tries after my angry rant and it's somehow gotten worse, it was freezing after five minutes and I could barely get through the menus. I checked out some other games and played a few movies, my PS3 is perfect it's the damned disc.

Time to upgrade to a PS4. I would wait for the PS4 Neo that's coming out soon though.

WyldeMan wrote:Massive porn fail safe collection?

lol! Who has a porn collection that big?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 29/08/16, 04:30 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Time to upgrade to a PS4. I would wait for the PS4 Neo that's coming out soon though.

WTF? Xblock already has their own One. I must google this PS4 Neo as I have no idea. Have these people learned nothing from Highlander? There can be only one!

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Massive porn fail safe collection?

lol! Who has a porn collection that big?

I once worked with a guy in the aviation business we called Crazy Train for a wide variety of reasons but among them was a 500GB thumb drive around his neck that he guarded like gold and we always speculated as to what schemes that crazy bastard had on it and one day he was asked and his answer was quite direct, "Porn, most of my porn". Obviously this warranted the same question you asked who has a porn collection that big and he said said "One day the internet's gonna go down and after that man, no more porn". So basically he figured he needed to keep an updated drive of all the latest porn so he had a large variety "just in case". Also when pressed about what he meant by "Most of my porn" he said something to the effect of "Oh this isn't the only one of these, I've got em stashed all over". Razz Razz

So in answer to your question, more people than you'd expect.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 29/08/16, 05:10 pm

Carlos Danger did it again....LOL. confused

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 29/08/16, 07:26 pm

LOL just read about the new sexting scandal. He is an idiot. I hope it was worth it. Huma finally had enough and left him. Likely took the baby with her.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 29/08/16, 08:00 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:

Most if it was duplicate iTunes files. I forgot I had checked the "copy files to iTunes folder" a while back. Shit added up.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 29/08/16, 08:56 pm

They sell porn on iTunes now? Razz

Just kiddin'.

I never liked iTunes. A while back it was not optimized well for the PC and it was a resource hog. Left a bad taste in my mouth and I avoided it ever since. Actually, I stopped using Apple product altogether after iPhone 4.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 29/08/16, 09:04 pm

WyldeMan wrote:WTF? Xblock already has their own One. I must google this PS4 Neo as I have no idea. Have these people learned nothing from Highlander? There can be only one!

Word is Sony will reveal it September 7th so we shall see.

WyldeMan wrote:I once worked with a guy in the aviation business we called Crazy Train for a wide variety of reasons but among them was a 500GB thumb drive around his neck that he guarded like gold and we always speculated as to what schemes that crazy bastard had on it and one day he was asked and his answer was quite direct, "Porn, most of my porn". Obviously this warranted the same question you asked who has a porn collection that big and he said said "One day the internet's gonna go down and after that man, no more porn". So basically he figured he needed to keep an updated drive of all the latest porn so he had a large variety "just in case". Also when pressed about what he meant by "Most of my porn" he said something to the effect of "Oh this isn't the only one of these, I've got em stashed all over". Razz Razz

So in answer to your question, more people than you'd expect.

lol! Crazy Train sounds about right. There is always DVDs anyway. I can't believe he takes it with him.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 30/08/16, 10:23 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Word is Sony will reveal it September 7th so we shall see.

I looked into the Neo and it sounds pretty damned nice but I'll grab a regular PS4 if this means a price drop is coming which should be happening anyways since Xblock is unveiling some new stuff too. Thank the gaming gods for pricing competition based on bragging rights. I can't believe the PS4 has been out 3 years already and I've yet to spend any time on one.

UltimateMarvel wrote:lol! Crazy Train sounds about right. There is always DVDs anyway. I can't believe he takes it with him.

This is the same guy who I once saw scale the security barbed wire fence breaking into work in broad daylight because he forgot his badge at home and you needed to be scanned in through the gates. He could have asked the person behind him in line cause that also would have worked, LOL.

I got so many many hilarious stories about Crazy Train, if I hadn't seen this stuff for myself I'd swear he was made up cause that guy was too ridiculous to be real at times.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 30/08/16, 12:52 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I looked into the Neo and it sounds pretty damned nice but I'll grab a regular PS4 if this means a price drop is coming which should be happening anyways since Xblock is unveiling some new stuff too. Thank the gaming gods for pricing competition based on bragging rights. I can't believe the PS4 has been out 3 years already and I've yet to spend any time on one.

Make sure to play Infamous Second Son. It was the main reason I wanted a PS4 at that time. I got mine for $300 so it was a good deal. Wait and see how much the PS4 Neo is though.

Microsoft just released XBox One S which is just a redesign I believe. And they've got another one coming called Scorpion I think. I lost track how many versions they're throwing out. Rolling Eyes

WyldeMan wrote:This is the same guy who I once saw scale the security barbed wire fence breaking into work in broad daylight because he forgot his badge at home and you needed to be scanned in through the gates. He could have asked the person behind him in line cause that also would have worked, LOL.

I got so many many hilarious stories about Crazy Train, if I hadn't seen this stuff for myself I'd swear he was made up cause that guy was too ridiculous to be real at times.

This guy is mental. Who wants to get to work that bad? lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next