BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World War Z 2 (Dead at Paramount)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

World War Z 2 (Dead at Paramount) - Page 2 Empty Re: World War Z 2 (Dead at Paramount)

Post by WyldeMan 2/12/2019, 9:41 am

Rusty wrote:Haha, that bad? I've read people don't like the fast zombies.

They weren't fast zombies as much as tidal waves of zombies in a movie taking itself way way too seriously but if you want a highly ridiculous zombie experience that features tsunamis of zombies and doesn't take itself seriously, you gotta check out Z Nation. I can't recommend watching the shit fest that is World War Boring but I can recommend the shit fest that is Z Nation, cause that was just hilarious.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World War Z 2 (Dead at Paramount) - Page 2 Empty Re: World War Z 2 (Dead at Paramount)

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/12/2019, 11:38 am

Tyger wrote:Different doesn’t mean good (or bad), stop thinking like a studio head.

Besides that, it’s not even that different. It had an aimless production and lots of bad CG. It’s just meh.

The movie actually has a plot. Not a lot of zombie films do. I don't like mindless killing of zombies if there is nothing behind it, same shit as The Walking Dead. But then again I don't watch a lot of zombie flicks. I thought this was a decent film, I'm not saying it's the best zombie film ever made.

Rusty wrote:That's what's held me back. Always thought the trailer looked like it relied heavily on CG, which I generally hate in movies.

It's only in a couple of scenes where there is a horde of them. For the parts that matter, it's not CG.

WyldeMan wrote:They weren't fast zombies as much as tidal waves of zombies in a movie taking itself way way too seriously but if you want a highly ridiculous zombie experience that features tsunamis of zombies and doesn't take itself seriously, you gotta check out Z Nation. I can't recommend watching the shit fest that is World War Boring but I can recommend the shit fest that is Z Nation, cause that was just hilarious.

Is it like TWD but with more killing?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/12/2019, 11:44 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Is it like TWD but with more killing?

Z Nation does have a lot of violence but unlike TWD, it's actually watchable. Don't get me wrong it's a SUPER CHEESY series made in Canada on no money and felt right at home on SyFy but I always enjoyed Z far more than I ever have TWD. The wacky shenanigans, one liners, never before seen zombie killing weapons and the super creative and hilarious zombie hordes, I always enjoyed.

I remember when after something like five seasons TWD fans were freaking out cause Darryl killed a zombie with a stop sign and they hadn't seen it done before on the show but Z Nation is just endless kills that you've never seen or even thought of before, it's a truly inventive series when it comes to whacking Z's right from Jump Street cause they don't take very long to get the really amusing stuff.

Also they refer to zombies as puppies and kittens.

Seriously though, Z Nation is on Netflix how have none of you stumbled across it before?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/12/2019, 4:31 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Seriously though, Z Nation is on Netflix how have none of you stumbled across it before?

It's popped up but I think I'm done with zombies for now.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 2/12/2019, 5:48 pm

I think I lasted half an episode of Z Nation before I called it quits.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/13/2019, 5:49 am

Rusty wrote:I think I lasted half an episode of Z Nation before I called it quits.

Damn, that's a shame. Like I said it's silly but it's fun. At least it's not just episode after episode of pouting and overhyped drama, it's just amusing kill scenes and plenty of ridiculous never could happen anywhere else moments. The very first episode featured a zombie baby who ate a main character, it was awesome......

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2