BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DC Animated Universe (Batman Hush - July 20, 2019)

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The DC Animated Universe (Batman Hush - July 20, 2019) - Page 4 Empty Re: The DC Animated Universe (Batman Hush - July 20, 2019)

Post by Tyger 5/16/2019, 5:39 pm

Hush was my first Absolute Edition, it’s fucking beautiful. Good story, this’ll probably be my first pickup in quite awhile
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

The DC Animated Universe (Batman Hush - July 20, 2019) - Page 4 Empty Re: The DC Animated Universe (Batman Hush - July 20, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/16/2019, 6:36 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Yes you have, I used to mention it all the time as one of my all-time favorite Batman stories. You just weren't paying attention to my words. Razz

Maybe you did but personally I haven't seen the character in anything before so this will be a nice intro to him for me.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/17/2019, 6:31 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Yes you have, I used to mention it all the time as one of my all-time favorite Batman stories. You just weren't paying attention to my words. Razz

Maybe you did but personally I haven't seen the character in anything before so this will be a nice intro to him for me.

Well then if it's a faithful adaptation, you're in for a treat.

I may even watch this one!

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/17/2019, 10:31 am

WyldeMan wrote:Well then if it's a faithful adaptation, you're in for a treat.

I may even watch this one!

I did some looking on the character and he was in Gotham it seems but I guess he wasn't that great. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/17/2019, 11:12 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:I did some looking on the character and he was in Gotham it seems but I guess he wasn't that great. lol

Well not quite, the teenage Tommy Elliot showed up on Gotham when Bruce knocked on his front door and then punched him in the face and then a few seasons later again when Bruce was going through his club phase and Tommy was the kid he he didn't let into his club after Bruce bought it in a power move and that was the last time he was ever shown as far as I can remember. There were no hints of Hush there and Tommy wasn't much depicted as he was in the comics. I would not use Gotham as your Hush reference guide.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4