BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful World of SyFy

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Wonderful World of SyFy  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wonderful World of SyFy

Post by ForeverBlu 8/13/2016, 6:38 pm

Anaconda: Hunt for the Blood  Orchid has nice male eye candy.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/3/2016, 8:19 am

Looks like today is another full day of shark movies! Woot woot!

11am - 1pm: Atomic Shark

1pm - 3pm: Shark Night
This one was actually in theaters back in 2011 (in 3D!). Budget was $25M and it made $40M. Nice.

3pm - 5pm: Ozark Sharks
I think this aired before in the past. It is a 2016 movie so it's new but I'm sure this is not a world premier.
A family's trip is interrupted by savage freshwater sharks. A survivalist helps a family survivalist helps a family survive when freshwater sharks attack.

5pm - 7pm: Dam Sharks!
Voracious sharks use human bodies to build dams.
Okay, that sounds sick. I must watch.

7pm - 9pm: Sharknado

9pm - 11pm: Sharknado 2: The Second One

11pm - 1am: Sharktopus

1am - 3am: Sharktopus vs. Pteracuda

3am - 5am: Sharktopus vs Whalewolf
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/3/2016, 8:23 am

joey con carne wrote:1pm - 3pm: Shark Night
This one was actually in theaters back in 2011 (in 3D!). Budget was $25M and it made $40M. Nice.

As the only film on this list I've ever seen, I can comment it was a pretty amusing movie and the ladies, specifically Sara Paxton look fantastic in their little bikinis.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 9/3/2016, 1:50 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
joey con carne wrote:1pm - 3pm: Shark Night

As the only film on this list I've ever seen, I can comment it was a pretty amusing movie and the ladies, specifically Sara Paxton look fantastic in their little bikinis.

Donald Logue popped up in this one.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 10/16/2016, 8:21 am

Stake Land 2 is on again now.

Poor Martin, he's on the road again looking for Mister.

This is TWD with vampires.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/16/2016, 8:30 am

ForeverBlu wrote:Stake Land 2 is on again now.

Poor Martin, he's on the road again looking for Mister.

This is TWD with vampires.

LOL Oh no....

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/6/2017, 9:22 am

SyFy has been showing regular movies lately. I can't remember the last SyFy original airing on Saturdays or creature features. Right now, it's The Hollow which came out in 2015 but then they are airing Shutter Island, Resident Evil, and Red (which isn't even a fucking sci-fi movie.

I really hope this long hiatus means they are busy filming the next Mega-Shark vs Wolf-Gator or something. They better be. I'm getting tired of this.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/6/2017, 8:49 pm

joey con carne wrote:SyFy has been showing regular movies lately. I can't remember the last SyFy original airing on Saturdays or creature features. Right now, it's The Hollow which came out in 2015 but then they are airing Shutter Island, Resident Evil, and Red (which isn't even a fucking sci-fi movie.

I really hope this long hiatus means they are busy filming the next Mega-Shark vs Wolf-Gator or something. They better be. I'm getting tired of this.

I'm sure you'll always have your annual Sharknados.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/8/2017, 9:08 pm

This feels like another one of Antonio's SyFy movies.....

Antonio Sabato Jr Making 2018 U.S. House Run In California For GOP

Antonio Sabato Jr., the actor and model whose credits include Melrose Place and the soaps General Hospital and The Bold and the Beautiful, has registered to run for a House seat in the U.S. Congress as a Republican in California’s 26th District. He will face off against Democratic incumbent Julia Brownley in the 2018 midterm elections.

Sabato, who spoke during the Republican National Convention in July that nominated Donald Trump for president, filed Statement of Candidacy paperwork today with the Federal Election Commission and registered the “Antonio Sabato Jr for Congress” committee name.

He lives in Westlake Village, which is part of the district that includes most of Ventura County and cities including Camarillo, Oxnard, Ventura and Thousand Oaks.

Sabato, 45, born in Italy and a U.S. citizen, has said he has found it difficult to get roles in Hollywood because of his support for now-President Trump. In addition to smaller film and TV roles the past few years he was a contestant on Season 19 of ABC’s Dancing with the Stars in 2014.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 5/9/2017, 5:57 am

WyldeMan wrote:This feels like another one of Antonio's SyFy movies.....

Antonio Sabato Jr Making 2018 U.S. House Run In California For GOP

Antonio Sabato Jr., the actor and model whose credits include Melrose Place and the soaps General Hospital and The Bold and the Beautiful, has registered to run for a House seat in the U.S. Congress as a Republican in California’s 26th District. He will face off against Democratic incumbent Julia Brownley in the 2018 midterm elections.

Sabato, who spoke during the Republican National Convention in July that nominated Donald Trump for president, filed Statement of Candidacy paperwork today with the Federal Election Commission and registered the “Antonio Sabato Jr for Congress” committee name.

He lives in Westlake Village, which is part of the district that includes most of Ventura County and cities including Camarillo, Oxnard, Ventura and Thousand Oaks.

Sabato, 45, born in Italy and a U.S. citizen, has said he has found it difficult to get roles in Hollywood because of his support for now-President Trump. In addition to smaller film and TV roles the past few years he was a contestant on Season 19 of ABC’s Dancing with the Stars in 2014.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/9/2017, 7:13 am

ForeverBlu wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Are you pleased or amused by this news?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 5/9/2017, 8:11 am

WyldeMan wrote:

Amused.

Like anyone will take his washed up/has been ass seriously.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/9/2017, 8:41 am

ForeverBlu wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

Amused.

Like anyone will take his washed up/has been ass seriously.

Mary Carey will give him a run for his D-List money.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 5/9/2017, 9:24 am

Trump got has beens like Antonio and Chachi's heads gassed up.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/9/2017, 9:31 am

ForeverBlu wrote:Trump got has beens like Antonio and Chachi's heads gassed up.

At what point does Baio get a cabinet seat so Trump can tweet about putting Charles in Charge?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 5/9/2017, 9:46 am

WyldeMan wrote:
ForeverBlu wrote:Trump got has beens like Antonio and Chachi's heads gassed up.

At what point does Baio get a cabinet seat so Trump can tweet about putting Charles in Charge?

LOL!

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 8/5/2017, 9:48 pm

Just got home and flipped on SyFy. Currently airing is Toxic Shark. This is a 2017 film. Woo hooooooo

Toxic Shark: "A monstrous, acid-spewing shark stalks an island retreat."

People attacked by the shark are kind of turning into zombies. Gosh, I sure missed these films.

Awww sheeeet! Two more 2017 movies are airing tonight!

Mississippi River Sharks
When sharks congregate in the Mississippi River, it's up to an actor to stop them.
This one stars Jeremy London.

5-Headed Shark Attack
Shaped like a terrifying starfish, a shark that has five heads terrorizes the open ocean and invades the beaches of Puerto Rico.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 8/6/2017, 11:07 pm

Caught the world premiere of Sharknado 5: Global Swarming tonight.

Pretty standard fare for the Sharknado series. Like the Fast and Furious series, each film gets more and more .... ludicrous (LOL) with each release.

It looks like the ending set it up for a few more installments. I'll tune in to the next one, and any other ones after that.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 8/7/2017, 7:43 am

joey con carne wrote:Just got home and flipped on SyFy. Currently airing is Toxic Shark. This is a 2017 film. Woo hooooooo

Toxic Shark: "A monstrous, acid-spewing shark stalks an island retreat."

People attacked by the shark are kind of turning into zombies. Gosh, I sure missed these films.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Never saw that one.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/9/2017, 9:40 am

Currently watching Night of the Wild - Dogs go on a deadly rampage after a meteor strike.

The mom told her daughter to stay inside the house. The television said to stay inside. What does the daughter do? She decides to wander around outside. Mom just saved her from some crazy dogs and got bit. I wonder if the daughter wants to go back outside. What an idiot.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/9/2017, 10:18 am

joey con carne wrote:The mom told her daughter to stay inside the house. The television said to stay inside. What does the daughter do? She decides to wander around outside. Mom just saved her from some crazy dogs and got bit. I wonder if the daughter wants to go back outside. What an idiot.

Some people are too stupid to live and are here to get others killed, think of it as "lower intelligence assisting in population control".
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/9/2017, 10:57 am

After finishing this masterpiece, I have determined everyone in that particular universe is 100% stupid. My take on the film is it was nature using the dogs to cleanse the Earth.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/9/2017, 11:48 am

joey con carne wrote:After finishing this masterpiece, I have determined everyone in that particular universe is 100% stupid. My take on the film is it was nature using the dogs to cleanse the Earth.

So they stole their concept from the tv series Zoo?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/9/2017, 12:28 pm

No, I don't think so. In this film, it was just dogs who went nuts after a meteor fell to Earth.

Hey, thanks for reminding me. Zoo season 3 is on Netflix and I need to catch up!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/9/2017, 2:42 pm

joey con carne wrote:No, I don't think so. In this film, it was just dogs who went nuts after a meteor fell to Earth.

Hey, thanks for reminding me. Zoo season 3 is on Netflix and I need to catch up!

Season 3 of Zoo turned out to be the last cause it was cancelled.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/7/2019, 11:12 am

Holy shit, it's been over a year since a post was made to this thread.

So I recently stopped paying for broadcast cable TV. I have since started watching Pluto TV and they have a channel called The Asylum. Yes, it is The Asylum which made so many SyFy films!

What a great channel. Loving the hell out of Pluto. American Warships just aired this morning which is the The Asylum version of Battleship starring Mario Van Peebles. Yesterday aired the mega-hits Age of Ice and Age of Tomorrow back-to-back. Despite having such similar names, they were not related films with Age of Ice being an ice age apocalypse film with Age of Tomorrow being an alien invasion story.

I also watched a shitload of great movies like The Golden Child, Monster Squad, Raw Deal, The 6th Day, and just this morning... Top Secret!!

Diggin' this shit.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/7/2019, 12:41 pm

joey con carne wrote:Holy shit, it's been over a year since a post was made to this thread.

So I recently stopped paying for broadcast cable TV. I have since started watching Pluto TV and they have a channel called The Asylum. Yes, it is The Asylum which made so many SyFy films!

What a great channel. Loving the hell out of Pluto. American Warships just aired this morning which is the The Asylum version of Battleship starring Mario Van Peebles. Yesterday aired the mega-hits Age of Ice and Age of Tomorrow back-to-back. Despite having such similar names, they were not related films with Age of Ice being an ice age apocalypse film with Age of Tomorrow being an alien invasion story.

I also watched a shitload of great movies like The Golden Child, Monster Squad, Raw Deal, The 6th Day, and just this morning... Top Secret!!

Diggin' this shit.

I have Pluto, they also have an Impact channel which is 24/7 Impact wrestling from back in their TNA days and a lot of the new stuff as well. It's how I typically watch Impact these days.

I can't watch movies with commercials anymore, I haven't been able to in years so I never watch movies on any of the free services.

Have you registered a Pluto account yet? It unlocks a lot more channels once you do.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/7/2019, 6:15 pm

I did see the Impact channel and I watched AJ Styles vs Kevin Nash where Nash won the title. Pretty cool match. I wish AJ did more cool shit like he did back in the day instead of just playing grab-ass for 20 minutes every match. Good shit! I have been catching Ring of Honor on Pluto also.

I have Pluto on my iPhone and also my Apple TV. I have an account on my iPhone but it doesn't let me add my account on my Apple TV but I'm pretty sure I have the same amount of channels on both. Maybe they are all automagically unlocked on the TV app.

You know what channels I leave it on in the background sometimes? Naturevision and Slow. Naturevision is like just nature streams. No talking or anything. Music on occasion. It's nice. And also Slow channel is a channel where trains have cameras mounted on the head car of a train and it just shows us the route the train takes. The ones I saw so far are other countries. Norway was one of them. Pretty darn cool. I have never seen anything like it and it's pretty beautiful scenery.

Naturevision reminds me of Sunrise Earth from the channel HD Theater which has been rebranded to Velocity. Velocity is all about cars now. No more cool nature programs.

Lastly: Mystery Science Theater Channel!! I need not say more about this.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/7/2019, 8:27 pm

joey con carne wrote:I did see the Impact channel and I watched AJ Styles vs Kevin Nash where Nash won the title. Pretty cool match. I wish AJ did more cool shit like he did back in the day instead of just playing grab-ass for 20 minutes every match. Good shit! I have been catching Ring of Honor on Pluto also.

I have Pluto on my iPhone and also my Apple TV. I have an account on my iPhone but it doesn't let me add my account on my Apple TV but I'm pretty sure I have the same amount of channels on both. Maybe they are all automagically unlocked on the TV app.

You know what channels I leave it on in the background sometimes? Naturevision and Slow. Naturevision is like just nature streams. No talking or anything. Music on occasion. It's nice. And also Slow channel is a channel where trains have cameras mounted on the head car of a train and it just shows us the route the train takes. The ones I saw so far are other countries. Norway was one of them. Pretty darn cool. I have never seen anything like it and it's pretty beautiful scenery.

Naturevision reminds me of Sunrise Earth from the channel HD Theater which has been rebranded to Velocity. Velocity is all about cars now. No more cool nature programs.

Lastly: Mystery Science Theater Channel!! I need not say more about this.

I watched AJ put on amazing matches for ten years but like all those who stay past their expiration dates, they do nothing but tarnish their entire legacy by never knowing when to retire.

Naturevision sounds like a serious stoner channel, lol. I gotta check that one out. But I had no idea that ROH had a channel on Pluto.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/7/2019, 10:27 pm

I’m about to passdafuggout but just wanted to clarify Ring of Honor does not have a channel. It was viewed from another channel. Okay, I am out. I fell asleep during the Rousey match. I am done tonight. Better shut my eyes.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/8/2019, 9:04 am

joey con carne wrote:I’m about to passdafuggout but just wanted to clarify Ring of Honor does not have a channel. It was viewed from another channel. Okay, I am out. I fell asleep during the Rousey match. I am done tonight. Better shut my eyes.

Well then, do you know what channel you watched ROH on? I've never come across it on my Pluto viewings...

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/8/2019, 9:58 am

Damn, I don’t recall which channel it was. It was one of the channels in the vicinity of the Impact Channel. Maybe channel 205 Fight. I will keep my eye out for it in the future.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/8/2019, 12:40 pm

joey con carne wrote:Damn, I don’t recall which channel it was. It was one of the channels in the vicinity of the Impact Channel. Maybe channel 205 Fight. I will keep my eye out for it in the future.

I'll give it a look myself but I'd appreciate if you could also find out the next time your on Pluto.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/8/2019, 3:56 pm

Dawggy dizzle!

Channel 207 Stadium

https://www.rohwrestling.com/news/ring-honor-wrestling-now-available-stadium

Woot woot!

It says every Wednesday night at 11pm Central which would be 9pm Specific.

Strangely, I do not recall watching this at midnight though.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/9/2019, 7:00 am

joey con carne wrote:Dawggy dizzle!

Channel 207 Stadium

https://www.rohwrestling.com/news/ring-honor-wrestling-now-available-stadium

Woot woot!

It says every Wednesday night at 11pm Central which would be 9pm Specific.

Strangely, I do not recall watching this at midnight though.

Huh that is right next to Impact and I'd never noticed it before. Thank you.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3