BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zack Snyder’s ‘Army of the Dead’ (Dave Bautista) (2020 @ Netflix)

2 posters

Go down

Zack Snyder’s ‘Army of the Dead’ (Dave Bautista) (2020 @ Netflix) Empty Zack Snyder’s ‘Army of the Dead’ (Dave Bautista) (2020 @ Netflix)

Post by WyldeMan 4/6/2019, 8:29 am

Zack Snyder’s ‘Army of the Dead’ (Dave Bautista) (2020 @ Netflix) Dave-b10
Dave Bautista is joining Zack Snyder’s zombie movie “Army of the Dead” at Netflix.

Snyder, whose most recent credits are “Justice League,” “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” and “Man of Steel,” made his directorial debut 15 years ago with “Dawn of the Dead.”

Shay Hatten and Snyder are writing the screenplay from Snyder’s story. “Army of the Dead” is set following a zombie outbreak in Las Vegas, when a group of mercenaries take the ultimate gamble, venturing into the quarantine zone to pull off the greatest heist ever attempted.

Snyder is producing the pic with his spouse Deborah Snyder through their Stone Quarry production company along with Wesley Coller. Principal photography is set to begin later this year.

Snyder’s “Dawn of the Dead” was a remake of George A. Romero’s 1978 movie, and starred Sarah Polley, Ving Rhames, Jake Weber, and Mekhi Phifer. It grossed $102 million worldwide on a $25 million budget. That led to Snyder and Joby Harold writing a sequel for “Dawn of the Dead,” which was set up at Warner Bros., but ultimately scrubbed in 2012. “Army of the Dead” is not a sequel to “Dawn of the Dead.”

Bautista will reprise his Drax role in “Avengers: Endgame,” which opens April 26. He stars in the Fox comedy “Stuber,” which launches July 12, and STX’s comedy “My Spy,” which debuted its trailer this week. He’s also in production on “Dune.”

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Zack Snyder’s ‘Army of the Dead’ (Dave Bautista) (2020 @ Netflix) Empty Re: Zack Snyder’s ‘Army of the Dead’ (Dave Bautista) (2020 @ Netflix)

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/25/2021, 6:19 pm

I didn't even know we had a thread for this movie. But this trailer was a surprise, it dropped today:

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Zack Snyder’s ‘Army of the Dead’ (Dave Bautista) (2020 @ Netflix) Empty Re: Zack Snyder’s ‘Army of the Dead’ (Dave Bautista) (2020 @ Netflix)

Post by WyldeMan 7/26/2021, 8:41 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:I didn't even know we had a thread for this movie. But this trailer was a surprise, it dropped today:

I seem to recall reading that Netflix is currently making several spin-offs of this so that they can have their own zombie franchise.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/26/2021, 7:08 pm

Cool! I liked this character in the movie and with Nathalie in it, it's definitely a watch for me.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down