BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fate of the Furious ($1,212,583,865)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

HOBBS - The Fate of the Furious ($1,212,583,865) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fate of the Furious ($1,212,583,865)

Post by joey con carne 12/12/2016, 9:34 am

Everything is in bold for me after this post:

WyldeMan wrote:
Rusty Cunt wrote:
joey con carne wrote:God damn it, now I want to watch Over the Top. Michael was so annoying. I remember watching this movie when I was pretty young and even if I didn't know how, I wanted to smash his stupid, whiney bitch face.

Hahaha, I always felt the same way. He was whiney smug entitled little shit. Hated him.

Michael feels like the prototype for all children on tv.

And your post immediately following this one is fucked up like when Russ mentioned something was fucked up a while back. Your name and avatar and posting information is listed in your signature. After that, every post is bolded. Probably just a hiccup in the board. Maybe some sort of maintenance is being performed.

Just saw the title for this, too. Sounds so dumb. But I'll still watch it. I'm a sucker for these movies. While the plots are pretty stupid, the pure realism of the driving is what hooks me.

Edit: This post appears fine. Not bolded.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

HOBBS - The Fate of the Furious ($1,212,583,865) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fate of the Furious ($1,212,583,865)

Post by WyldeMan 3/9/2017, 2:01 pm

Now that Dom and Letty are on their honeymoon and Brian and Mia have retired from the game—and the rest of the crew has been exonerated—the globetrotting team has found a semblance of a normal life. But when a mysterious woman (Oscar® winner Charlize Theron) seduces Dom into the world of crime he can’t seem to escape and a betrayal of those closest to him, they will face trials that will test them as never before.    

From the shores of Cuba and the streets of New York City to the icy plains off the arctic Barents Sea, our elite force will crisscross the globe to stop an anarchist from unleashing chaos on the world’s stage…and to bring home the man who made them a family.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/15/2017, 8:11 pm

Just saw this tonight. Fun movie all around. Definitely blu-ray worthy.

Do you guys know how many more of these films they plan on making? I'd buy the box set when it finishes.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 4/15/2017, 8:53 pm

joey con carne wrote:Just saw this tonight. Fun movie all around. Definitely blu-ray worthy.

Do you guys know how many more of these films they plan on making? I'd buy the box set when it finishes.

I'm pretty sure the plan is 10.

The money they're making, there's no way they won't get there.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/16/2017, 7:21 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:
joey con carne wrote:Just saw this tonight. Fun movie all around. Definitely blu-ray worthy.

I'm pretty sure the plan is 10.

The money they're making, there's no way they won't get there.

After 10 they'll still keep going, this is the Supernatural of the film world except that it makes a lot of money because people will always choose style over substance.

You guys catch Tyrese's rant about sluts, skeezers, hoes and tramps earlier this week? Now he's trying to walk it back because "his momma raised him better" lol why is that where they always go first in the first round of public apologies, momma and god and he cited both.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/16/2017, 10:26 am

lol! No, Wylde, I didn't hear about Tyrese's rant. What's he got to complain about?

I heard this film is better than the last 2. Fast 5 is still my favorite one so far.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 4/16/2017, 11:32 am

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/16/2017, 1:10 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:lol! No, Wylde, I didn't hear about Tyrese's rant. What's he got to complain about?

I heard this film is better than the last 2. Fast 5 is still my favorite one so far.

He went off during a BET interview then tried to walk it back when everybody started recognizing him for the piece of shit he's always been.

I was never able to finish the last Fast film and even with Charlize I have less than zero interest in this sequel too.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/21/2017, 3:17 pm

Universal Revs ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Spinoff For Johnson, Statham and Theron
HOBBS - The Fate of the Furious ($1,212,583,865) - Page 3 Fate-o10
Warning: Minor spoilers from “The Fate of the Furious” below.

With “Fate of the Furious” speeding past box office records, Universal Pictures is now considering expanding the “Fast and Furious” universe and looking at some of the franchise’s favorite characters for a spin-off.

Sources tell Variety that the studio is considering a spin-off featuring Dwayne Johnson’s Luke Hobbs, Jason Statham’s Decker Shaw, and Charlize Theron’s Cipher with series architect Chris Morgan penning the script.

Plans for a spin-off are so preliminary that no script has been written and all three actors are far from committed to coming on board. The idea of a spin-off has been thrown around ever since Johnson’s character entered the franchise in “Fast Five,” given the instant popularity of his character.

Since Universal had no plan on how to move forward with such a spin-off, the idea stayed in development until Statham joined the series in the seventh pic, heating up the plan again especially since he and Johnson have had incredible chemistry in the last two films.

The addition of Theron has only recently been considered by the studio given how well the villain went over in the latest pic, and since she does escape in the end, there is an opening for her to appear not just in the next “Fast and Furious” film but in possible spin-offs as well.

While the spin-off is in very early stages, it would revolve around Johnson and Statham teaming up to go after Theron’s character. A start date is also another hurdle that would have to be overcome given each actor’s busy schedules.

Johnson is booked till the start of 2018 and Theron constantly considering numerous projects that could go at any time. There is a possibility something could come together before the next “Fast and Furious” pic since that film does not have a script at this time, but again it all depends on locking in talent and Morgan delivering a script.

Universal does not comment on speculative projects. Deadline Hollywood first reported the Johnson and Statham elements.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/14/2017, 9:08 am

Rock seems to enjoy feuding with his Fast co-stars as he's now got Tyrese draggin him on twitter for not returning his phone calls. First all that ego drama with Diesel on F8 and now Tyrese beggin and crying with Rock not to do with Hobbs spin-off. The egos on these guys and every day there's something new.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 9/14/2017, 12:42 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Rock seems to enjoy feuding with his Fast co-stars as he's now got Tyrese draggin him on twitter for not returning his phone calls. First all that ego drama with Diesel on F8 and now Tyrese beggin and crying with Rock not to do with Hobbs spin-off. The egos on these guys and every day there's something new.

This isn't really a feud, Dwayne is ignoring CRYrese and I don't blame him. Razz

He's so Melodramatic and BITCH made.

Telling someone you don't want to hear from them.

Then get all butthurt when they put your ass on IGNORE. confused

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/14/2017, 12:56 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:This isn't really a feud, Dwayne is ignoring CRYrese and I don't blame him.  Razz

He's so Melodramatic and BITCH made.

Telling someone you don't want to hear from them.

Then get all butthurt when they put your ass on IGNORE. confused

Tyrese keeps begging and pleading him not to make the spin-off out of pure ego. He's always been a Baby Boy.... Razz

Did you hear about the tag ending that was supposed to set up the spinoff? It was a credits scene after F8 starring Hobbs and Statham's character but Diesel did not approve and made sure it got cut.

So much damn drama among the middle aged cast and everybody thought it was Scott Eastwood that Rock was calling a bitch.... Razz
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 9/14/2017, 1:05 pm

Not surprised.

Diesel is also a petty ass bitch.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/14/2017, 1:08 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:Not surprised.

Diesel is also a petty ass bitch.

I don't see any motivation on Diesel or Tyrese's part other than pure jealousy and that just makes em both look like even bigger assholes than I already thought they were.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3