BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flash (Dumb Fuck Ezra Miller Arrested Again) (November 4, 2022)

+3
Tyger
UltimateMarvel
WyldeMan
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Flash (Dumb Fuck Ezra Miller Arrested Again) (November 4, 2022) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Flash (Dumb Fuck Ezra Miller Arrested Again) (November 4, 2022)

Post by Tyger 3/16/2019, 2:22 pm

Headline makes it sound like he decided to write it on his own, but he’s being paid by WB and partnered with fucking Grant Morrison. That’s further off the mark than calling that Kardashian girl self made.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

The Flash (Dumb Fuck Ezra Miller Arrested Again) (November 4, 2022) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Flash (Dumb Fuck Ezra Miller Arrested Again) (November 4, 2022)

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/16/2019, 3:36 pm

Recast! Recast! Recast!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/16/2019, 4:26 pm

Tyger wrote:Headline makes it sound like he decided to write it on his own, but he’s being paid by WB and partnered with fucking Grant Morrison. That’s further off the mark than calling that Kardashian girl self made.

Morrison and Miller, different whore same stable.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/17/2019, 12:22 am

WyldeMan wrote:
Tyger wrote:Headline makes it sound like he decided to write it on his own, but he’s being paid by WB and partnered with fucking Grant Morrison. That’s further off the mark than calling that Kardashian girl self made.

Morrison and Miller, different whore same stable.

Why the hate with Grant Morrison? I'm looking at his IMDB and he's been involved in some superhero stuff. Wylde, he also created that show Happy with Meloni that you like. My only complaint is Ezra. If the script is somehow approved, that means he'll stay on and the idea of a recast is out the window. Sad
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/17/2019, 4:00 am

There's no way in hell this movie doesn't suck the bozack.

He runs fast, and can enter different timelines & universes. How the fuck does that make for an interesting one-off movie?

The CW show did everything that The Flash needed. This movie can go peg itself.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/17/2019, 6:50 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Why the hate with Grant Morrison? I'm looking at his IMDB and he's been involved in some superhero stuff. Wylde, he also created that show Happy with Meloni that you like. My only complaint is Ezra. If the script is somehow approved, that means he'll stay on and the idea of a recast is out the window. Sad

All I ever said about Happy was that it was crazy and violent but it was an unwatchable bad show and I didn't even finish half of it's first season. Besides I'm familiar with Grant Morrison's decades of work in comic books and while it's an unpopular opinion, I think he's an overrated hack who ruined more than he helped. He spent decades destroying, ripping off and disrespecting long established properties like Batman and X-Men where he relied on shock value or just thought making them super edgy would be great amazing but he only ruined the characters with his garbage writing and jumbled ideas of nonsense. IMO, Grant Morrison is like the Brett Ratner or Michael Bay of comics, all style no substance and still worshiped by morons.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/17/2019, 12:09 pm

Rusty wrote:There's no way in hell this movie doesn't suck the bozack.

He runs fast, and can enter different timelines & universes. How the fuck does that make for an interesting one-off movie?

The CW show did everything that The Flash needed. This movie can go peg itself.

I agree. At best, we're looking at a Flashpoint movie. That's been done on the show but I could see how they could improve on it if they have the budget. The animated Flashpoint was pretty good, if they can adapt that then that would be really cool to see......with the right actor and Ezra is just not it.

WyldeMan wrote:All I ever said about Happy was that it was crazy and violent but it was an unwatchable bad show and I didn't even finish half of it's first season. Besides I'm familiar with Grant Morrison's decades of work in comic books and while it's an unpopular opinion, I think he's an overrated hack who ruined more than he helped. He spent decades destroying, ripping off and disrespecting long established properties like Batman and X-Men where he relied on shock value or just thought making them super edgy would be great amazing but he only ruined the characters with his garbage writing and jumbled ideas of nonsense. IMO, Grant Morrison is like the Brett Ratner or Michael Bay of comics, all style no substance and still worshiped by morons.

Oh, I didn't realize. While I was looking him up I found out that he also created Professor Pig.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/17/2019, 5:01 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Oh, I didn't realize. While I was looking him up I found out that he also created Professor Pig.

Morrison is a jag off who's been around so long he's built a following regardless of his contributions and yes, the garbage Professor Pyg was another of his abomination rip-offs I mentioned before. From what I recall, Pyg used poison gas to control hookers and heroes alike, raped and mutilated innocents and turned them into robot slaves and used Joker's circus HQ as his own hideout. But mostly Pyg was just another character that allowed Morrison to push his shock envelope even further. Yes, they used his Pyg creation on Gotham but can you really say you thought that was a great story? It was basically just about force feeding homeless people to the rich and it felt very Morrison.

BTW, Morrison also created Damien Wayne.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/17/2019, 7:01 pm

WyldeMan wrote:BTW, Morrison also created Damien Wayne.

affraid Enough said! I understand now.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/17/2019, 7:07 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:BTW, Morrison also created Damien Wayne.

affraid Enough said! I understand now.

I remembered your feelings for Damien and figured that was probably enough since all of those Damien centric stories you hated are because of Morrison.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/17/2019, 7:19 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I remembered your feelings for Damien and figured that was probably enough since all of those Damien centric stories you hated are because of Morrison.

Yep! Fuck Morrison and this Flash script.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/17/2019, 8:45 pm

I also think Morrison is hugely overrated, but still he’s a big respected name in comics so the headline acting like Ezra is taking it upon himself to do this is so misleading
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/18/2019, 6:37 am

Tyger wrote:I also think Morrison is hugely overrated, but still he’s a big respected name in comics so the headline acting like Ezra is taking it upon himself to do this is so misleading

There, does the title make you happy now?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/18/2019, 9:19 am

Haha, you just copy and paste, I was more annoyed at the way it’s surely being reported everywhere
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/18/2019, 4:17 pm

Tyger wrote:Haha, you just copy and paste, I was more annoyed at the way it’s surely being reported everywhere

Oh I see. Well the title is fixed regardless.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/14/2019, 7:39 pm

Gentleman, The Flash........ Rolling Eyes

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/15/2019, 9:11 am

Just proves that he's not right for the role. He's always doing too much.

Met Gala will always be beyond my comprehension.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/20/2021, 4:09 pm

DC Universe’s New Supergirl Is ‘Young And The Restless’ Actress Sasha Calle; Will Make Debut In Upcoming ‘Flash’ Film
The Flash (Dumb Fuck Ezra Miller Arrested Again) (November 4, 2022) - Page 2 Jhytr-10
EXCLUSIVE: The Young and the Restless Daytime Emmy nominee Sasha Calle has scored the feature role of DC Universe’s new Supergirl. The Boston, MA-born Colombian actress is the first Latina Supergirl ever in DC and was chosen from more than 425 actresses who auditioned. She will make her debut in Warner Bros’ The Flash.

The Flash director Andy Muschietti watched all the auditions and I hear, along with DC Films boss Walter Hamada and the producers, was blown away by the actress’ toughness and vulnerability that she brought to the role.

“I saw more than four hundred auditions. The talent pool was truly amazing and it was very hard to make a decision, but we finally found an actress who was destined to play this role,” said Muschietti, who has a keen eye for discovering talent, in particular all the young actors from the first It movie.

The actresses weren’t informed what part they were reading for; until very late in the process. Calle also did a chemistry read with Flash star Ezra Miller. All auditions, chem reads and meetings, especially during Covid, were done over Zoom. Calle will fly to The Flash production soon.

Calle’s discovery here is akin to what Warners and Zack Snyder did in casting fresh face Gal Gadot, who was known previously from Fast & Furious 6, in the role of Wonder Woman, which catapulted here into being a global star. The Israeli actress made her debut as that DC superhero initially in Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice before starring in Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman 1984 and Justice League.

Calle plays the role of Lola Rosales on The Young and the Restless. She was nominated last year in the Outstanding Young Performer in a Drama series category at the Daytime Emmys. She also starred in the YouTube miniseries Socially Awkward.

In the DC media canon, Supergirl was first played by Helen Slater in the 1984 Warner Bros movie and later by Melissa Benoist on the Warner Bros TV series for 126 episodes.

In other DC news, I hear that James Gunn’s The Suicide Squad is apt to stick to its theatrical and HBO Max streaming release strategy, versus a pure theatrical release. In addition, Matt Reeves’ redefinition of The Batman will wrap soon in mid-March.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/20/2021, 7:13 pm

She's hot. From TV soap opera to superhero blockbuster, good for her!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 2/21/2021, 12:57 pm

I don’t know why Supergirl would be introduced in a Flash movie, but whatever
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/24/2021, 4:22 pm

'The Flash' Enlists Ron Livingston in Henry Allen Recast
The Flash (Dumb Fuck Ezra Miller Arrested Again) (November 4, 2022) - Page 2 Living10
The actor will play Henry Allen, stepping in for Billy Crudup.

Barry Allen has found his new father. Ron Livingston is stepping into The Flash to play Henry Allen, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

Billy Crudup played the part of Barry Allen's father in Justice League but recently departed The Flash due to scheduling conflicts with season two of Apple TV+'s The Morning Show, the series that earned him an Emmy.

In the comics, Henry is wrongly convicted of his wife's murder. The Flash is rumored to delve into the classic comic book story in which Barry Allen (Ezra Miller) travels back in time to prevent the death of his mother, Nora Allen (Maribel Verdu).

Andy Muschietti is directing The Flash from a script by Christina Hodson. Ben Affleck and Michael Keaton are both on the call sheet to play different versions of Batman, while Kiersey Clemons will play Iris West and Sasha Calle joins the DC Extended Universe as Supergirl.

Livingston rose to fame with the cult classic comedy Office Space (1999) and was nominated for a Golden Globe for his work in HBO's Band of Brothers (2001).

Variety first reported Livingston's casting.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/24/2021, 5:42 pm

I like Ron, but this recasting actually sucks cause Crudup did so much with such a short amount of time in JL (both versions)
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/24/2021, 8:37 pm

Tyger wrote:I like Ron, but this recasting actually sucks cause Crudup did so much with such a short amount of time in JL (both versions)

I like Livingston to but he will forever be the Office Space guy to me. Crudup is on a different level.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/24/2021, 8:44 pm

Can they recast Ezra too? Pretty please.....
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/25/2021, 10:40 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Can they recast Ezra too? Pretty please.....

He was cast in 2014 and still hasn't filmed his solo movie. The studio clearly has a lot of faith in him. Razz

That must be why they're opting for the Flashpoint angle so they can bring back all the Batman's and anybody else to distract from Ezra's lack of gravitas.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/18/2021, 8:43 am

The Flash Movie Begins Filming in London After Years of Delays
The Flash (Dumb Fuck Ezra Miller Arrested Again) (November 4, 2022) - Page 2 The-fl12
Production on The Flash movie has finally begun. The creative team is currently in London, where filming is underway. Ezra Miller, along with DC fans, has been waiting years for a standalone Scarlet Speedster movie to take place. After what seemed like forever in development hell, Andres and Barbara Muschietti were the ones to finally crack the code to bring the story to the big screen. And from the sound of things, the movie is going to cover a lot of ground.

According to a Deadline report about Andres Muschietti's Double Dream production company, The Flash movie is "already in production over in London," which seemingly confirms previous reports that the movie was slated to begin filming in April of this year. Pre-production was teased back in February by Barbara Muschietti and it was just revealed that Zack Snyder's Justice League VFX supervisor John "DJ" Desjardin has jumped on board to help make The Flash movie a reality. It is currently unclear if Ben Affleck and Michael Keaton are on the set to film their respective Batman roles.

As for Michael Keaton officially stepping on board The Flash movie, that is also unclear at the moment. The actor provided an update on his Batman status at the end of March where he casted some doubt on returning, mainly due to the pandemic. Keaton admitted that he spent a lot of time looking at the COVID situation in the U.K., while also noting that he has been busy preparing for another project that he has in the works. Obviously, Keaton could have been just throwing people off in an effort not to spoil anything.

The Flash will reportedly set up DC's "new status quo," which will attempt to clean things up and bring projects together. The movie is based on The Flashpoint Paradox comic book run, which sees Barry Allen travel back in time in an attempt to save his mother, who was murdered when he was a child. In doing so, the hero finds himself in an alternate reality where things are much darker. Bruce Wayne is dead, and Thomas Wayne has taken on the Batman mantle, while the Amazons and Atlanteans are engaged in a brutal war against each other.

In other news involving The Flash movie, Cyborg actor Ray Fisher is still holding out hope that he'll reprise his role. Fisher was reportedly booted from the project after publicly declaring that he would never work with DC Films president Walter Hamada. In a recent interview, Fisher expressed his excitement with the story that Andres Muschietti had brought together, noting that the movie has a lot more to do with relationships, as opposed to superpowers. For now, it does not look like the actor will be included when all is said and done. Deadline was the first to report on The Flash movie beginning production in London. DC fans could end up seeing set photos to leak on social media in the coming days.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/20/2021, 11:45 am

Keaton's Batman return is now official, no longer just rumors. The deal is signed and the movie is now filming.

This makes my hopes for the Batman Beyond movie, even realer now....

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/20/2021, 8:20 pm

I thought he was already in but cool! Really looking forward to seeing him as Batman again in present time. Curious to see if they can capture that same essence from Burton's world.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/20/2021, 8:57 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I thought he was already in but cool! Really looking forward to seeing him as Batman again in present time. Curious to see if they can capture that same essence from Burton's world.

Keaton hadn't officially signed and was still negotiating until now.

Muschietti will just gonna slather everything in terrible hack CGI. I have absolutely no faith in Muschietti, Ezra or the WB to not royally fuck this movie up.

Warner Bros has mismanaged the DCEU into the god damned ground and I don't know if there's any fixing it, they should just Flashpoint the entire lineup and start from scratch.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/16/2021, 2:37 pm

“You can go anywhere you want… any timeline… any universe.”

Andy Muschietti (Mama, IT, IT: Chapter Two) is directing The Flash for DC, and as we recently learned, the film will bring Michael Keaton‘s Batman/Bruce Wayne back to the screen.

Ezra Miller is once again playing the title character in the upcoming WB/DC movie, which will see The Flash travel back in time and “inadvertently create another universe.” The film will explore the idea of a “multiverse” existing with the DC Cinematic Universe, allowing for Michael Keaton’s Bruce Wayne to serve as something of a mentor to the young Barry Allen.

Keaton of course played Batman in two films: Tim Burton’s Batman and Batman Returns. Ben Affleck‘s Bruce Wayne/Batman will also be making an appearance in The Flash.

The Flash is currently set for release on November 4, 2022, and it’s currently in production. While you wait, check out your first look at the film out of DC FanDome this afternoon!

And yes, it provides us with our first official tease of Michael Keaton’s return…

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 10/17/2021, 1:15 am

It’s not a trailer, but I liked it. Tease me with that Keaton Batman
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/17/2021, 6:12 pm

Tyger wrote:It’s not a trailer, but I liked it. Tease me with that Keaton Batman

Yeah, he's the only one I'm excited to see in the movie.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/29/2022, 8:52 am

‘The Flash’ Star Ezra Miller Arrested In Hawaii For Disorderly Conduct and Harassment In Bar
The Flash (Dumb Fuck Ezra Miller Arrested Again) (November 4, 2022) - Page 2 B41dcc10
DC’s The Flash Ezra Miller was arrested late Sunday night after an incident in a Hilo, Hawaii bar.

According to police, Miller, who is 29, “became agitated while patrons at the bar began singing karaoke.” Miller then reportedly “began yelling obscenities and at one point grabbed the microphone from a 23-year-old woman singing karaoke…and later lunged at a 32-year-old man playing darts.”

Miller was arrested, charged, posted bond and released.

Miller first appeared as Barry Allen/The Flash in 2016’s Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Since, they cameoed in Suicide Squad, was featured in Justice League and finished filming The Flash late last year. The movie is set for release in 2023.

Here is the full statement the Hawaii Police Department posted to Facebook:

Shortly after midnight on Monday, March 28, 2022, a 29-year-old man visiting from Vermont was arrested and charged for disorderly conduct and harassment after an incident at a bar in Hilo.

On Sunday, March 27, at 11:30 p.m., South Hilo patrol officers responded to a report of disorderly patron at a bar on Silva Street. During the course of their investigation, police determined that the man, later identified as Ezra Miller, became agitated while patrons at the bar began singing karaoke. Miller began yelling obscenities and at one point grabbed the microphone from a 23-year-old woman singing karaoke (disorderly conduct offense) and later lunged at a 32-year-old man playing darts (harassment offense). The bar owner asked Miller to calm down several times to no avail.

Miller was arrested and charged on both offenses and total bail was set at $500. They provided bail and was released.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/29/2022, 8:57 am

It's not like Ezra has displayed a pattern of drunken threats and or violence in the past.

What's it gonna take before Warner Bros does something about this shit bird and cancels him already? We've seen hundreds of careers destroyed over tweets but this little twink keeps getting free passes to drunkenly do whatever he wants in public because he has clearly has mental health and rage issues?

Miller must have done his best work on a Warner casting couch or two cause they keep giving him free passes.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/29/2022, 12:05 pm

I'm so tired of seeing this guy. lol I don't want to see him anymore after his Flash movie.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/29/2022, 5:48 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I'm so tired of seeing this guy. lol I don't want to see him anymore after his Flash movie.

He's starring in two major franchises for WB and still he keeps getting drunk and attacking people in bars. He needs the Johnny Depp treatment.

Ironic now that I say it as both of them starred together in one of those franchises that Depp was himself cancelled from.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/29/2022, 11:22 pm

I swear they’re just gonna keep delaying Flashpoint until they’ve figured out all the characters they need to recast
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2