BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Suicide Squad ($724,133,343)

+4
Tyger
Rusty
UltimateMarvel
WyldeMan
8 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

1 - The Suicide Squad ($724,133,343)  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Suicide Squad ($724,133,343)

Post by WyldeMan 12/14/2016, 1:43 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I thought the soundtrack was pretty good. I would never listen to these songs myself but they fit the movie nicely.

Hell or High Water which I also watched on the same day, now that had a great soundtrack but Suicide Squad, I wouldn't download that one for free.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

1 - The Suicide Squad ($724,133,343)  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Suicide Squad ($724,133,343)

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/14/2016, 3:06 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:I thought the soundtrack was pretty good. I would never listen to these songs myself but they fit the movie nicely.

Hell or High Water which I also watched on the same day, now that had a great soundtrack but Suicide Squad, I wouldn't download that one for free.

The soundtrack on Hell or High Water fit the movie as well.

Rusty, tell us what you thought about the movie after you watch it. I gave you guys a book on this shit. Razz If you guys watched it then share your thoughts.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/14/2016, 3:56 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Fucking DC, man! I watched the Extended and I still didn't see enough Joker in it. I can't imagine what the theatrical was like. Like I said before, Joker was the reason I was excited for this movie and I didn't see much of the real Joker. He was in this movie for Harley and that really sucks. They made him chase after her when it should be the other way around. Evil or Very Mad

I've never understood your love for Let's Joker because for me he was the least threatening Joker since Caesar Romero and I didn't feel like I wanted a single more frame of that busted mug after the chopper went down.

UltimateMarvel wrote:Enchantress was the villain of the movie, I hated this. She's so powerful that I don't understand how she lost. What the heck was she even trying to do in the end with the portal? She had this circle thing of destruction going on with her magic for a long time in the movie that I didn't understand what she was trying to accomplish. The Squad took her out way to easily, someone should've died.

All I saw with Enchantress was Cara's Delevigne's eyebrows surrounded by massive waves of CGI, she barely ever moved so it was painfully noticeable and distracting for me.

They didn't want to kill off their merchandising opportunities so the Skwad lived.

UltimateMarvel wrote:Killer Croc.......... Neutral I'm sorry, KC. Evil or Very Mad They should have CGI'd this character and it wouldn't have been enough. WOW! They got this character all wrong.

I actually thought Croc was one the only character other than Harley even close to what I'd imagined they'd be.

I didn't hate Deadshot but I've still got no love for Will.

Boomerang was a Bronnie...... Evil or Very Mad

Like I said in another post, Harley was the entire movie for me and I could give a damn about anybody else, I just want more of her.

UltimateMarvel wrote:Anyway, wasn't a bad movie but not what it should've been. They should have just used Assault on Arkham as the story, would have been an awesome movie. Good thing about this movie was the soundtrack, the story was a mess. Batman was in it for a few moments and it was pretty much the highlight of the movie.

Not nearly enough Batman which would have made this better but so far I'm having a highly difficult time finding any replay ability with BvS and Skwad.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/14/2016, 10:43 pm

Got about half way before calling it quits. I'm trying to watch the rest now but my AppleTV is being a dickhead and not getting along with iTunes.

Of what I've seen so far, it's fucking horrendous. Leto's Joker is a fucking Joke. Might as well have cut-n-pasted Jim Carey's Riddler into the role. No one would know the difference. Over-acted horse-shit.

Harley has been OK, though the biggest downside to this point has been her and Jokers relationship. They're actually trying to imply there's some romance there? and not a one-sided mind-fuck that turned a professional woman bat-shit bonkers. Pathetic.

Outside of that, everything else so far is pointing me to the assumption that by movies end, I'll consider it to be nothing more than an over-stylised cluster-fuck.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/15/2016, 9:48 am

WyldeMan wrote:I've never understood your love for Let's Joker because for me he was the least threatening Joker since Caesar Romero and I didn't feel like I wanted a single more frame of that busted mug after the chopper went down.

I'm trying to be optimistic, man. I'm saying they can still turn it around but if it comes to recasting then I guess I'd be ok with that too. I've heard William Dafoe's name thrown around in the past, he'd be great as Joker if they used the Joker we're all familiar with.

WyldeMan wrote:All I saw with Enchantress was Cara's Delevigne's eyebrows surrounded by massive waves of CGI, she barely ever moved so it was painfully noticeable and distracting for me.

She was a terrible villain.

WyldeMan wrote:They didn't want to kill off their merchandising opportunities so the Skwad lived.

I can understand that though. They might need some of the characters to show up in other movies.

WyldeMan wrote:I actually thought Croc was one the only character other than Harley even close to what I'd imagined they'd be.

Are you serious? He was the worst one of them all. His personality and physical appearance was all wrong.

Like I said in another post, Harley was the entire movie for me and I could give a damn about anybody else, I just want more of her.

WyldeMan wrote:Not nearly enough Batman which would have made this better but so far I'm having a highly difficult time finding any replay ability with BvS and Skwad.

This is true. I've only watched them once.

Rusty Cunt wrote:Of what I've seen so far, it's fucking horrendous. Leto's Joker is a fucking Joke. Might as well have cut-n-pasted Jim Carey's Riddler into the role. No one would know the difference. Over-acted horse-shit.

For me it was Jesse Eisenberg who was the equivalent to Carey's Riddler. The number of times he said "hmmmm"......I can't even.  Rolling Eyes

Rusty Cunt wrote:Outside of that, everything else so far is pointing me to the assumption that by movies end, I'll consider it to be nothing more than an over-stylised cluster-fuck.

If you didn't like the first half then you won't like it. lol! Your AppleTV is trying to spare you the misery. Very Happy
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/15/2016, 10:13 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:Harley has been OK, though the biggest downside to this point has been her and Jokers relationship. They're actually trying to imply there's some romance there? and not a one-sided mind-fuck that turned a professional woman bat-shit bonkers. Pathetic.

That was a studio decision which is why so much of there scenes were cut. Apparently not knowing the characters is a requirement because they thought if Joker was abusive to Harley it made him unsympathetic, as opposed to the lovable, romantic good natured guy he really is.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/16/2016, 7:39 am

So, I never got to watch the last half.

I actually rented the movie on iTunes. It was only a few dollars, and I knew buying it for 4 times as much was a waste, as I was positive I'd only want to watch it once.

Anyways ... after watching the first half, I spent the remaining 48 hours (time limit to watch a rented iTunes movie) having no luck. Turnes out, I needed to update my AppleTV (which it was set up to do automatically) - low and behold, I finally get it updated and .... My rental has expired.

I saw enough not to bother trying to watch the rest of this film ... but I learned enough to know that I have even less reason to continue buying films legally, through iTunes.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 4/17/2017, 7:22 am

Finally saw this one.

ShockedSuspectconfusedNo

But I will say this, it's clear this cast(minus Leto) got on well and enjoyed working together.

They deserved a better film to showcase that.

JMO

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10