BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan 3/25/2021, 8:46 pm

Oh god dammit! Jessica Walter died in her sleep last night at 80 years old.

I can't imagine Archer without Mallory......... Shocked

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/26/2021, 12:25 pm

My buddy who owns the Highlander is back in NY. Gonna go get a Hyundai Palisade this weekend. Woo woooooooo need a new whip.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/28/2021, 10:17 am

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/29/2021, 10:45 am

Shocked Evil or Very Mad

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/29/2021, 11:00 am

Joey, are you gonna try and get on a list now?

Governor Andrew Cuomo Monday announced that New Yorkers 30 years-old and over are eligible for Covid-19 vaccines starting tomorrow and that eligibility expands to age 16 and older on April 6.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/29/2021, 4:05 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Shocked  Evil or Very Mad

Dude even owns a Chevy dealership or two. He never slows down.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/30/2021, 9:52 am

Rusty wrote:Dude even owns a Chevy dealership or two. He never slows down.

Ah Marky Mark, he's living proof that if you want to spend your teen years in jail, you too can become an underwear model rap star and eventually one day build your own empire by pretending to be a good guy. It's truly the American dream.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/30/2021, 11:30 am

Rick and Morty Returning for Season 5 in June on Adult Swim
Adult Swim has finally set a date for Rick and Morty‘s next intergalactic shenanigan. The animated comedy will return for its fifth season on Sunday, June 20 at 11/10c, TVLine has learned.

To sweeten this news, Adult Swim has also released the first trailer for Season 5, teasing some of the duo’s upcoming adventures. We see a “strange, horny ocean man” on the family’s lawn, Rick and Morty in full Blade mode, and the apparent return of Mr. Poopybutthole, among other oddities — all of which you can watch above.

The network is even officially declaring June 20 to be Rick and Morty Day, an “out-of-this-world celebration with sneak peeks, behind-the-scenes footage and special surprises across TV, digital and social.”

Rick and Morty‘s voice cast includes Justin Roiland (Solar Opposites), Sarah Chalke (Firefly Lane), Chris Parnell (Saturday Night Live) and Spencer Grammer (Greek).

The animated comedy is created by Dan Harmon (Community) and Roiland, both of whom are also executive producers.

Rick and Morty was renewed in May 2018 for a staggering 70 episodes, 10 of which aired as Season 4 in 2019 and 2020. The fourth season ended with Rick discovering that — spoiler alert! — he purposely mixed up the labels while cloning Beth so that he’d never know which version of her was real. TVLine readers appear to have given the Season 4 finale their collective seal of approval, with 66 percent determining that it deserved a grade of “A.”

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/30/2021, 1:53 pm

Just got back from taking 3 wisdom teeths out. They put me to sleep and when I woke up, it felt reeeeeally good. I didn't talk like you see folks do in the videos though. I'm on hydrocodone right now and I can't feel shit, I've unlocked my superpower and I'm finally invulnerable. About to go start a fight in the streets. Random Thoughts - Page 2 1f4aa
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/30/2021, 2:14 pm

I had two taken out several years ago. Then I had to switch dentists because the one I went to didn't accept my insurance.

As soon as I got to the new dentist, he insisted I get the last two taken out. After pressing me every time I went to see him, I just opted to not see a dentist. Fast forward to about two years ago and my old dentist takes my insurance now. I told him what he thought about my last two wisdom teeth and what the prior dentist said. "The x-rays show your teeth are fine. If they bother you at some point, we can take them out. Why do any unnecessary procedures? We can cross that bridge if they ever bother you."

Fuck that other dentist. He can lick my left nut.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/30/2021, 6:07 pm

I had all four wisdom teeth pulled on my 20th birthday. Take good care of em, a lot can go wrong in the heeling. And whatever you do, Stay the fuck away from straws!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/30/2021, 6:43 pm

joey con carne wrote:Fuck that other dentist. He can lick my left nut.
Interesting fetish
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/30/2021, 8:44 pm

joey con carne wrote:I had two taken out several years ago. Then I had to switch dentists because the one I went to didn't accept my insurance.

As soon as I got to the new dentist, he insisted I get the last two taken out. After pressing me every time I went to see him, I just opted to not see a dentist. Fast forward to about two years ago and my old dentist takes my insurance now. I told him what he thought about my last two wisdom teeth and what the prior dentist said. "The x-rays show your teeth are fine. If they bother you at some point, we can take them out. Why do any unnecessary procedures? We can cross that bridge if they ever bother you."

Fuck that other dentist. He can lick my left nut.

Yep, if it's not causing problems, no need to take them out. Mine was growing sideways and impacting the others.

WyldeMan wrote:I had all four wisdom teeth pulled on my 20th birthday. Take good care of em, a lot can go wrong in the heeling. And whatever you do, Stay the fuck away from straws!

They recommended not to use straws. But I wanted to drink hot tea when I got home and I considered straws but just drank from the cup. What's your story with straws, what'd you do? lol

Only thing I ate today was some eggs, mashed potatoes and soup. They stitched me up and it's still bleeding but they also said it was normal for 24 hours. Keeping it cool is supposed to help so I'm going to grab some ice cream.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/30/2021, 11:32 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:

They recommended not to use straws. But I wanted to drink hot tea when I got home and I considered straws but just drank from the cup. What's your story with straws, what'd you do? lol

Only thing I ate today was some eggs, mashed potatoes and soup. They stitched me up and it's still bleeding but they also said it was normal for 24 hours. Keeping it cool is supposed to help so I'm going to grab some ice cream.

I think the issue with straws is the strain the sucking motion puts on the back of your jaw with it being so sensitive with back teeth removed. So no straws. Or blowjobs.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/31/2021, 1:19 pm

Rusty wrote:I think the issue with straws is the strain the sucking motion puts on the back of your jaw with it being so sensitive with back teeth removed. So no straws. Or blowjobs.

Random Thoughts - Page 2 Giphy
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/31/2021, 8:36 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
Rusty wrote:I think the issue with straws is the strain the sucking motion puts on the back of your jaw with it being so sensitive with back teeth removed. So no straws. Or blowjobs.

Random Thoughts - Page 2 Giphy

Straws can cause what are called dry sockets and you'll experience excruciating pain that was entirely avoidable. It made drinking milkshakes and jello almost completely unbearable, just trust me and save yourself the agony.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/31/2021, 10:00 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Straws can cause what are called dry sockets and you'll experience excruciating pain that was entirely avoidable. It made drinking milkshakes and jello almost completely unbearable, just trust me and save yourself the agony.

Ah! I was doing some research earlier and that did come up. I didn't use a straw but I'm worried I might have that. About 6 hours ago, left side started hurting and throbbing but I don't see any exposed bone. Could be because the drug was wearing off, I'm on my 4th pill now and they gave me 12 tablets. It's day 2 so hopefully it's gone by tomorrow, I don't want to rely on the pills. I've been rinsing with salt water too.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/31/2021, 10:19 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Straws can cause what are called dry sockets and you'll experience excruciating pain that was entirely avoidable. It made drinking milkshakes and jello almost completely unbearable, just trust me and save yourself the agony.

Ah! I was doing some research earlier and that did come up. I didn't use a straw but I'm worried I might have that. About 6 hours ago, left side started hurting and throbbing but I don't see any exposed bone. Could be because the drug was wearing off, I'm on my 4th pill now and they gave me 12 tablets. It's day 2 so hopefully it's gone by tomorrow, I don't want to rely on the pills. I've been rinsing with salt water too.

Gargling warm salt water and keeping ice packs on my face were a big relief for me.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/1/2021, 8:28 pm

Last night was hell! Left side kept throbbing and I was tossing and turning the whole night. A little better today though.

They say cases are rising again with new variants. Anyone read about this?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/2/2021, 4:16 pm

Day 4. Swelling is better and there is no pain today. What I've gathered is generally if you make it through the first week then you are clear of getting a dry socket.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/3/2021, 10:18 am

Rapper DMX Hospitalized Following Heart Attack and Overdose
Random Thoughts - Page 2 Ap191010
DMX suffered a drug overdose Friday night and is currently in the hospital ... and the prognosis is not good.

Sources close to the rapper tell TMZ, the OD occurred at his home at around 11 PM. Our sources say the overdose triggered a heart attack.

DMX was rushed to a hospital in White Plains, New York and is in the critical care unit. We're told he has "some brain activity." Another source says he's in a "vegetative state" and doctors have cautioned he may not make it.

As we have reported over the years, DMX, who was the cornerstone of the Ruff Ryders label, has battled substance abuse and has been to rehab several times. His last rehab stint back in 2019 came after he completed a 12-month sentence for tax evasion.

At the time, we were told DMX hadn't relapsed, but checked himself into rehab out of fear he might again, as he felt temptations to use creep up on him again.

DMX made his return to the stage following rehab in December 2019 when he hit Hakkassan in Las Vegas, chatting it up and taking photos with fans before he hit the stage.

During the Vegas show, he took a moment to tell fans, "When you fall down, get back up, everyone here has been through some s**t and you never know what God is willing to do for you until you need him to do something for you."

Last we saw him perform was in July 2020, when X faced off with Snoop Dogg in a Verzuz battle which saw more than 500K viewers tune in, proving he still had an incredible ability to bring an audience.

We will, of course, update as information becomes available regarding his current situation.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/3/2021, 12:20 pm

I hope he makes it. He is fun to listen to. I enjoy his movies, too. Just watched Cradle 2 the Grave not long ago.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/4/2021, 8:54 am

joey con carne wrote:I hope he makes it. He is fun to listen to. I enjoy his movies, too. Just watched Cradle 2 the Grave not long ago.

Last night's updates make it seem like recovery is a very unlikely outcome.

7:25 PM PT -- We just got an official statement from DMX's rep ... "Last night Earl 'DMX' Simmons was rushed to the hospital after collapsing at home. At this time he remains in ICU in critical condition. Earl has been a warrior his entire life. This situation represents yet another road he must conquer." The rep goes on ... "The Simmons Family appreciates the overwhelming outpouring of heartfelt love, encouragement, support and prayers for Earl. Earl is someone whose life and music have been a source of inspiration and strength to so many people around the world. It is reassuring to see his fans return that same passion and energy to him during his time of need."

5:40 PM PT -- A family member of X's tells TMZ ... his children are flying in to see him.

5:20 PM PT -- A family member of X's tells TMZ ... paramedics tried resuscitating him for 30 minutes, and during that time he was deprived of oxygen. Doctors told the family the lack of oxygen severely impacted X's brain. One family source said, "It's not looking good."

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/4/2021, 2:18 pm

Doesn't sound good at all. I hope he makes it.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/4/2021, 3:31 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Doesn't sound good at all. I hope he makes it.

Dude's got limited brain function, he was deprived of oxygen for way too long. If he does "make it" he'll likely be a vegetable.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/4/2021, 6:54 pm

Following a zombie outbreak in Las Vegas, a group of mercenaries take the ultimate gamble, venturing into the quarantine zone to pull off the greatest heist ever attempted.

Army of the Dead's ensemble cast includes Dave Bautista, Ella Purnell, Omari Hardwick, Ana De La Reguera, Theo Rossi, Tig Notaro, Matthias Schweighöfer, Nora Arnezeder, Hiroyuki Sanada, and Garret Dillahunt. The film will mark Snyder's second high-profile release in as little as two months, as March saw the long awaited debut of Zack Snyder's Justice League on HBO Max.
Random Thoughts - Page 2 Army-o10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/5/2021, 10:36 am

Thandiwe Newton Reveals True Spelling Of Her Name: “I’m Taking Back What’s Mine”
Random Thoughts - Page 2 0b3c8410
Audiences have known her as Thandie Newton for over 30 years. Now, the Westworld actress has revealed that is not her real name. Her real name is Thandiwe Newton.

Newton’s full name is Melanie Thandiwe Newton. Thandiwe is pronounced “tan-DEE-way” and it means “beloved”. In an interview with British Vogue, she revealed that her name was misspelled in the credits of her first film in 1991, Flirting which co-starred Nicole Kidman and Noah Taylor. As a result, Thandie Newton has stuck for over three decades. It’s not known why she waited so long to revert to the real spelling of her name — but it doesn’t matter. What matters is that we refer to her as Thandiwe Newton from here on out.

“The thing I’m most grateful for in our business right now is being in the company of others who truly see me,” said Newton in the interview with British Vogue. “And to not be complicit in the objectification of Black people as ‘others’, which is what happens when you’re the only one.”

Newton continued, “That’s my name. It’s always been my name. I’m taking back what’s mine.”

The Emmy-winning actress has become an outspoken advocate on numerous fronts. In the British Vogue article, it mentions her involvement in the African American Policy Forum and the #sayhername campaign founded by her friend Kimberlé Crenshaw, who coined the term “intersectionality”. Newton is also a board member of Eve Ensler’s V-Day, which supports women survivors of sexual violence in Congo with the City of Joy project. She also helped establish One Billion Rising which campaigns to end violence against women. She was also awarded the OBE in 2018 for her contributions to charity and film. “We can make a difference,” she said.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/5/2021, 1:21 pm

Just read the latest update about DMX which is more of the same but his kids have arrived to visit. He's on life support. I kept thinking he was in LA. He's about an hour or so away from NYC at White Plains Hospital.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/6/2021, 8:42 am

Kim Kardashian has joined the Tres Commas Club, she's now officially recognized as a billionaire. Shocked

Random Thoughts - Page 2 CelebratedSnarlingJumpingbean-small

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/6/2021, 1:37 pm

Biden Says All U.S. Adults Will Eligible To Receive Covid-19 Vaccine By April 19
President Joe Biden announced that all adults will be eligible to receive the Covid-19 vaccine by April 19.

“No more confusing rules, no more confusing restrictions,” Biden said in remarks from the White House.

The date is almost two weeks earlier than the previous deadline, May 1.

Biden also cautioned that the end of the pandemic is not over, as he warned about rising cases on the rise again.

“We aren’t at the finish line,” Biden said. “We still have a lot of work to do. We still are in a life and death race against this virus.”

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/6/2021, 2:08 pm

Who's ready to take the vaccine?

Fuck, I lost 7 pounds in 1 week. I'm not eating as much and I'm not working out. I'm starting to regret taking my wisdom teeth out. Plus, I have lockjaw and can't open my mouth more than 1 finger . Evil or Very Mad

WyldeMan wrote:Kim Kardashian has joined the Tres Commas Club, she's now officially recognized as a billionaire.  Shocked

The divorce probably made her richer. From sex tape to billionaire. Her younger sister is a self-made billionaire too.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/6/2021, 3:38 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Who's ready to take the vaccine?

Fuck, I lost 7 pounds in 1 week. I'm not eating as much and I'm not working out. I'm starting to regret taking my wisdom teeth out. Plus, I have lockjaw and can't open my mouth more than 1 finger .  Evil or Very Mad

Lockjaw? God damn. Are you now having to do jaw rehab and shit?

Did your jabroni dentist go randomly probing your gum line with that syringe before finally getting it right?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 4/6/2021, 5:43 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Kim Kardashian has joined the Tres Commas Club, she's now officially recognized as a billionaire.  Shocked

The divorce probably made her richer. From sex tape to billionaire. Her younger sister is a self-made billionaire too.

I doubt her divorce had anything to do with it (if it's even finalised yet). They'd have had a rock solid pre-nup. I'd chalk it up to the pandemic. People sitting at home doing nothing but buying all her shit she was promoting on social media.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/6/2021, 11:40 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Lockjaw? God damn. Are you now having to do jaw rehab and shit?

Did your jabroni dentist go randomly probing your gum line with that syringe before finally getting it right?

Are you telling me my dentist fucked up? This isn't normal? I researched lockjaw and it said rehab will fix it and I've been doing it for 5 days but only seen small improvement. I can't eat shit. Sad
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/7/2021, 11:14 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Lockjaw? God damn. Are you now having to do jaw rehab and shit?

Are you telling me my dentist fucked up? This isn't normal? I researched lockjaw and it said rehab will fix it and I've been doing it for 5 days but only seen small improvement. I can't eat shit. Sad

It's entirely possible your dentist fucked up, I think it can also happen from being forced to hold your jaw open for too long and the inflammation getting out of control.

According to google it can take two weeks in most cases to see any real recovery and thats as long as you're rehabbing, so keep it up.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/7/2021, 11:59 am

Whedon's in more trouble again after new details about his behavior on Justice League have come to light. A new expose was published yesterday by The Hollywood Reporter in which it was detailed how he repeatedly threatened to ruin Gal Gadot's career if she didn't "play ball" after she complained to him about the new dialogue she was being given. Later, behind her back Whedon was said to be seen bragging and laughing over his treatment of Gadot and how much fun he was having feeding her bullshit lines just for his own amusement and to see how far he could push things.

In other unrelated news, Chris Hemsworth and Russell Crowe have been bonding on the set of Thor: Love and Thunder and now it's said that Crowe is trying to get Hemsworth to play his son in Gladiator 2, which is something that is happening.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/7/2021, 1:42 pm

WyldeMan wrote:It's entirely possible your dentist fucked up, I think it can also happen from being forced to hold your jaw open for too long and the inflammation getting out of control.

According to google it can take two weeks in most cases to see any real recovery and thats as long as you're rehabbing, so keep it up.

Will do. I've been following some YouTube videos.

WyldeMan wrote:Whedon's in more trouble again after new details about his behavior on Justice League have come to light. A new expose was published yesterday by The Hollywood Reporter in which it was detailed how he repeatedly threatened to ruin Gal Gadot's career if she didn't "play ball" after she complained to him about the new dialogue she was being given. Later, behind her back Whedon was said to be seen bragging and laughing over his treatment of Gadot and how much fun he was having feeding her bullshit lines just for his own amusement and to see how far he could push things.

What a dick! He came in last minute to finish up the movie and he had time to do shit like this? So unprofessional. My mindset would be how can we save time and do this as quickly as possible while saving money...not doing multiple takes with stupid lines that ultimately won't be used. I wonder if he pulled shit like this for the Avengers movies.

WyldeMan wrote:In other unrelated news, Chris Hemsworth and Russell Crowe have been bonding on the set of Thor: Love and Thunder and now it's said that Crowe is trying to get Hemsworth to play his son in Gladiator 2, which is something that is happening.

I wish they wouldn't.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/7/2021, 6:50 pm

The Twin Peaks cast continues to drop like flies. Jacques Renault aka Walter Olkewicz has died at 72 after a long illness. I feel like since the TP series return in 2017, a lot of that cast has since died.

Last edited by WyldeMan on 4/7/2021, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/7/2021, 9:39 pm

Hey Rust, here's Taylor Sheridan's latest project.

Those Who Wish Me Dead centers on a smoke jumper named Hannah (Angelina Jolie) who is still reeling from the loss of three lives she failed to save in a fire. Hannah comes across a traumatized 12-year-old boy with nowhere else to turn and finds herself in the middle of a dangerous situation. The cast also includes Nicholas Hoult (X-Men: Days of Future Past), Finn Little (Reckoning), Aiden Gillen (Game of Thrones), Medina Senghore (Happy!), Tyler Perry (Gone Girl), Jake Weber (Midway, Homeland) and Jon Bernthal (Ford v Ferrari).
Random Thoughts - Page 2 Those-10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 4/7/2021, 11:45 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Hey Rust, here's Taylor Sheridan's latest project.

Spoiler:

Sweet. Didn't know it was a thing. Definitely checking it out.

Bit the bullet today and signed up for Disney+. Likely not as much content as the US version, but there's a lot of shit that I had noticed had slowly disappeared from my other services over the past year or two.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/8/2021, 6:09 pm

Nice! Can't remember the last movie I saw Angelina in, it's been a while. Will be checking this out.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/8/2021, 10:44 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Nice! Can't remember the last movie I saw Angelina in, it's been a while. Will be checking this out.

I watched the two Maleficent movies with my niece last Summer but other than those, it was probably ten years ago when Salt came out.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/9/2021, 8:27 am

Prince Phillip has finally died at 99.

And one week to the day since his heart attack, DMX has died at 50.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/9/2021, 2:12 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I watched the two Maleficent movies with my niece last Summer but other than those, it was probably ten years ago when Salt came out.

I did watch the Maleficent movies, you're right. Still, she doesn't make as much movies like she used to.

WyldeMan wrote:Prince Phillip has finally died at 99.

Almost made it to 100.

WyldeMan wrote:And one week to the day since his heart attack, DMX has died at 50.

Looks like you were right. 30 mins without oxygen to the brain is too long. RIP DMX
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/10/2021, 10:59 am

Arf arf

DMX passed away.

His music was a part of my clubbing days. And hooking up with a girl named Lynne in Taiwan. Sad times, bros.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next