BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tax Collector ($1 Million Worldwide Box Office)

4 posters

Go down

The Tax Collector ($1 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Empty The Tax Collector ($1 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by WyldeMan 7/2/2020, 3:43 pm

The Tax Collector ($1 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Taxcol10
David (Bobby Soto) and Creeper (Shia LaBeouf), are “tax collectors” for the crime lord Wizard, collecting his cut from the profits of local gangs’ illicit dealings. But when Wizard’s old rival returns to Los Angeles from Mexico, the business is upended, and David finds himself desperate to protect what matters more to him than anything else: his family.

Last edited by WyldeMan on 3/22/2022, 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Tax Collector ($1 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Re: The Tax Collector ($1 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by joey con carne 7/2/2020, 5:07 pm

I'll check this out just for Shia LaBeouf. He got a lot of flack back in the day but he is a damn good actor and can run circles around most of Hollywood. I wish he was the main guy instead of Bobby Soto.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

The Tax Collector ($1 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Re: The Tax Collector ($1 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/2/2020, 5:26 pm

joey con carne wrote:I'll check this out just for Shia LaBeouf. He got a lot of flack back in the day but he is a damn good actor and can run circles around most of Hollywood. I wish he was the main guy instead of Bobby Soto.

You get rep points for that, joey. Couldn't agree more. This is a watch for me.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/2/2020, 6:06 pm

joey con carne wrote:I'll check this out just for Shia LaBeouf. He got a lot of flack back in the day but he is a damn good actor and can run circles around most of Hollywood. I wish he was the main guy instead of Bobby Soto.

I knew LaBeouf's Creeper character was a bad mother fucker before he even spoke because he has cauliflower ears. You either get it right away or you don't and I immediately did.

I've never heard of or seen Bobby Soto before this trailer. Am I supposed to know him?

Also, the latina chick with the heater is fuckin fine. Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/2/2020, 10:21 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I knew LaBeouf's Creeper character was a bad mother fucker before he even spoke because he has cauliflower ears. You either get it right away or you don't and I immediately did.

WTF?!!! I didn't notice it. Why add that in for this character? Is that supposed to mean something?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/3/2020, 8:02 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:I knew LaBeouf's Creeper character was a bad mother fucker before he even spoke because he has cauliflower ears. You either get it right away or you don't and I immediately did.

WTF?!!! I didn't notice it. Why add that in for this character? Is that supposed to mean something?

I instantly notice ears like that, it's a self preservation skill. Never pick a fight with a dude who's got cauliflower ears, it will not go your way.

The only way I've ever seen someone get cauliflower ears is from constant grappling and wrestling, the ears are a direct reflection of the amount of damage they've sustained under severe pressure or blunt trauma. That means that Creeper has very likely got some serious fighting skills the trailer isn't showing.

The next time you see a professional fighter, check out his ears, far more often than not you're going to see cauliflower. The best fighters usually have them.

The Tax Collector ($1 Million Worldwide Box Office)  91a65c10

The Tax Collector ($1 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Sport-10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/3/2020, 12:42 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I instantly notice ears like that, it's a self preservation skill. Never pick a fight with a dude who's got cauliflower ears, it will not go your way.

The only way I've ever seen someone get cauliflower ears is from constant grappling and wrestling, the ears are a direct reflection of the amount of damage they've sustained under severe pressure or blunt trauma. That means that Creeper has very likely got some serious fighting skills the trailer isn't showing.

The next time you see a professional fighter, check out his ears, far more often than not you're going to see cauliflower. The best fighters usually have them.

Damn! I didn't know this. Does that affect their hearing ability?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/3/2020, 12:54 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Damn! I didn't know this. Does that affect their hearing ability?

Cauliflower ears can cause hearing loss, permanent high pitched ringing and blurred vision among many other things. Also they tend to cause constant pain and I remember Randy Couture once talking about how much it hurts to have bed sheets touch them. They also can explode if someone gets punched again in them after they've formed, which I've seen more times than I can count in cage matches.

The corrective surgeries are nasty, painful, expensive and don't always work.

There are no benefits to having cauliflower ears other than to let others know you're a BAMF and not to be fucked with.

I'm guessing Creeper is either a grappler or had a very abusive childhood.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/4/2020, 11:10 am

Fuck man! They need to come up with some sort of protection for the ears just like they do with a mouth guard, for profession fighters in UFC anyway.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/4/2020, 1:37 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Fuck man! They need to come up with some sort of protection for the ears just like they do with a mouth guard, for profession fighters in UFC anyway.

Protecting your ears is the least of your concern when your brain is bouncing around your skull.

The Tax Collector ($1 Million Worldwide Box Office)  VQa6

Shia actually got the inked for this role. In Fury he had a tooth pulled but he got serious ink done for this role, the chest piece is real.

The Tax Collector ($1 Million Worldwide Box Office)  The-ta10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/4/2020, 3:54 pm

That's the kind of shit he needs to stop doing. Great actor but he goes overboard with the method thing.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/4/2020, 8:18 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:That's the kind of shit he needs to stop doing. Great actor but he goes overboard with the method thing.

I always thought Bale's massive weight gains and losses were pretty reckless but Shia continues to prove he's mentally unstable at every turn.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 7/4/2020, 9:13 pm

They’re both fucking stupid for that shit.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/5/2020, 9:53 am

Tyger wrote:They’re both fucking stupid for that shit.

Bale's heart will give out in his 50's.

But Shia will likely set himself on fire for "performance art' long before that.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/5/2020, 4:37 pm

So the internet is accusing David Ayer and Shia Lebouf of "brown facing" in this movie because of Creeper's cholo accent instead of realizing that Creeper is a jewish boy raised in the hood and not a Hispanic character played by a white guy.

According to Ayer, Shia is literally the only white actor in the movie and it's still being accused of racism.

I love PC Babies and their knee jerk reactions to stupid shit....

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/5/2020, 8:56 pm

Stupid! I bet the people complaining don't even know he's not playing a Hispanic character too.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/5/2020, 9:02 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Stupid! I bet the people complaining don't even know he's not playing a Hispanic character too.

They didn't bother to look it up, they just watched the trailer and said "he's a white guy impersonating another latino" and then lots of rants and angry tweets.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/11/2020, 7:24 pm

The Tax Collector Tattoo Artist Shows Off Shia LaBeouf's Massive Chest Ink
The Tax Collector ($1 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Ecgmeh10
Shia LaBeouf fans have a lot of different reactions to his massive chest tattoo. The young actor stars in David Ayer's The Tax Collector and instead of wearing a fake tattoo throughout the duration of the production, he just went ahead and had it done permanently. LaBeouf's long-term tattoo artist Bryan Ramirez is responsible for the work of art, which has been getting him a lot of attention in the process.

In a new Instagram post, Bryan Ramirez shared an image of Shia LaBeouf getting ready for the tattoo, which he posted months ago. However, this shot has been getting a lot of attention, especially now that people know it's the real deal. When the first images for The Tax Collector were released, it was unknown if the tattoo was real or not. Most just assumed that it was fake due to its size and for the fact that it was for a movie role. David Ayer says, "He's one of the best actors I've worked with, and he's the most committed to body and soul."

Obviously, Shia LaBeouf and The Tax Collector are making some headlines. And for the most part, fans of the actor are really excited for the movie and pretty enthusiastic about his new chest tattoo. One person says, "Man's COMIN' 4 his Oscars," which could be the case, though we won't know for a while if the movie is Academy Awards material or not.

Another person said, "Shia LaBeouf gets tattoos from his upcoming role in the movie The Tax Collector actually tattooed on him for real, is he one of the most downest actors of all time?" But while many are praising the tattoo work, Shia LaBeouf was accused of Brownfacing, pretending to be Latino. Director David Ayer says those accusations are all wrong, and that Shia is just playing a white boy who grew up in the hood.

Shia LaBeouf has been through a lot over the years and his fans are ready for the actor to catch his big break. "No one can talk shit bout Shia LaBeouf no more, the man got his full chest tatted and a tooth pulled out for a role," said another fan on social media. Bryan Ramirez has been pumping the images on his accounts and getting a lot of positive feedback too. With that being said, there are plenty of people who believe that the actor has lost his mind over his decision to get the tattoo.

There's always going to be someone taking things down the negative path, especially on social media. Bryan Ramirez knows this and was quick to praise Shia LaBeouf for coming into his shop and choosing him. He says, "Shia grew up in [Los Angeles neighborhood] Echo Park and came back here to give back to his community by getting this tattoo. He could have gone anywhere to some of the biggest names but he decided to keep it real and took his time to work with me." Some of the elements of the tattoo are dedications to LaBeouf's parents and other aspects of his life, so it's not all about The Tax Collector, though that's what inspired it.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/11/2020, 9:48 pm

What about the next role that doesn't require his character to have ink across his chest? This is really dumb.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 7/12/2020, 12:14 am

His next role will be playing a guy who’s getting a lot of tattoos removed
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/12/2020, 3:26 pm

Tyger wrote:His next role will be playing a guy who’s getting a lot of tattoos removed

Or he'll just get an eye removed and start wearing a patch so he can play pirate.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 7/12/2020, 4:49 pm

Don’t give him ideas!
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/7/2020, 8:40 am

The Tax Collector is now streaming. Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down