BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The King’s Man ($126 Million Worldwide Box office)

3 posters

Go down

The King’s Man ($126 Million Worldwide Box office)  Empty The King’s Man ($126 Million Worldwide Box office)

Post by WyldeMan 6/22/2020, 8:20 am

Before Galahad and Eggsy were bringing a dapper level of refinement to merciless bad assery in the first two installments of The Kingsman franchise, there was the Duke of Oxford and Conrad — and their story is illustrated in the latest trailer for The King’s Man.

Director Matthew Vaughn is back for another dandy adventure of espionage based on the comic book The Secret Service by Mark Millar and Dave Gibbons. The King’s Man is the origin story of the very first independent intelligence agency which features Ralph Fiennes, who plays the Duke of Oxford mentoring Harris Dickinson’s Conrad as he gets inducted into this exclusive — and stylish — organization. In this prequel, a collection of history’s worst tyrants and criminal masterminds gather to plot a war to wipe out millions and one man must race against time to stop them.

The new trailer gives us more action, high-end gadgetry and highbrow swagger provided by Fiennes and Dickinson as well as their co-stars Gemma Arterton, Rhys Ifans, Matthew Goode, Tom Hollander, Daniel Brühl, Djimon Hounsou and Charles Dance.

The King’s Man opens in theaters on September 18.
The King’s Man ($126 Million Worldwide Box office)  Image012

Last edited by WyldeMan on 3/22/2022, 10:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The King’s Man ($126 Million Worldwide Box office)  Empty Re: The King’s Man ($126 Million Worldwide Box office)

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/22/2020, 11:19 am

Looks good. I've seen both movies so I will have to watch this.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

The King’s Man ($126 Million Worldwide Box office)  Empty Re: The King’s Man ($126 Million Worldwide Box office)

Post by WyldeMan 6/22/2020, 11:36 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Looks good. I've seen both movies so I will have to watch this.

I liked the first one but not the second, though I had no idea this prequel was even being made until today.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/22/2020, 2:23 pm

Pretty sure we had a thread for this. I’m in, I like those movies.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/22/2020, 6:20 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I liked the first one but not the second, though I had no idea this prequel was even being made until today.

This is the second trailer released I think. But, yeah, I also didn't like the second one.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/6/2021, 12:51 pm

The King’s Man ($126 Million Worldwide Box office)  P_thek10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down