BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

MeToo - Random Thoughts Empty Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan 4/2/2019, 9:32 am

Thugs went wild during the vigil for Nipsey last last night on Crenshaw and Slauson with at least nine people injured, several of them were stabbed.

Cause that's how you show up to a hood vigil on the two most notorious ghetto streets ever.

Police have also locked onto a suspect for the homicide but have no idea where he's at. His street name is "Shitty" and Nipsey allegedly told Shitty word on the streets was that he was a snitch, so Shitty went home to get his gun and came back and killed Nipsey.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MeToo - Random Thoughts Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne 4/2/2019, 11:15 am

I have yet to hear of a better example of “justifiable homicide”.

No wonder there was no outrage from the Black Lives Matter movement, Rev. Al Sharpton, or any civil rights activists. Makes sense now.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/2/2019, 11:52 am

WyldeMan wrote:Thugs went wild during the vigil for Nipsey last last night on Crenshaw and Slauson with at least nine people injured, several of them were stabbed.

Cause that's how you show up to a hood vigil on the two most notorious ghetto streets ever.

Police have also locked onto a suspect for the homicide but have no idea where he's at. His street name is "Shitty" and Nipsey allegedly told Shitty word on the streets was that he was a snitch, so Shitty went home to get his gun and came back and killed Nipsey.

Just saw the news this morning. It makes sense that the shooter was known to the victim, that's how it usually goes with rappers. Still unfortunate though, over some something so silly. They see life as something so small, the guy had a wife and kids. I was surprised to find out who is wife was too by the way, Lauren London. She must be going crazy right now.

I haven't seen support like this for a rapper, I don't think the suspect will survive for too long. Eric Holder is now EXCOMMUNICADO! Cool
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/2/2019, 11:54 am

joey con carne wrote:I have yet to hear of a better example of “justifiable homicide”.

No wonder there was no outrage from the Black Lives Matter movement, Rev. Al Sharpton, or any civil rights activists. Makes sense now.

My favorite part of this exchange and Nipsy calling the dude that killed him a snitch is that Nipsy has a working relationship with police and was set to meet them on Monday to discuss anti-gang work.

Angry Al and Spitin Jesse Jackson are too busy stirring up shit from their soap boxes with Jussie right now.

UltimateMarvel wrote:Just saw the news this morning. It makes sense that the shooter was known to the victim, that's how it usually goes with rappers. Still unfortunate though, over some something so silly. They see life as something so small, the guy had a wife and kids. I was surprised to find out who is wife was too by the way, Lauren London. She must be going crazy right now.

I haven't seen support like this for a rapper, I don't think the suspect will survive for too long. Eric Holder is now EXCOMMUNICADO! Cool

Support was pretty strong for that scumbag sack of shit rapper XXXtentacles or whatever his name was last year when he got killed.

BTW Abe, Lauren London is also Lil Wayne's baby momma.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/2/2019, 12:04 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Support was pretty strong for that scumbag sack of shit rapper XXXtentacles or whatever his name was last year when he got killed.

Nah, all that kid did was cause trouble and did nothing good. Most of the support was from his young fans. Nipsey's support feels different to me.

WyldeMan wrote:BTW Abe, Lauren London is also Lil Wayne's baby momma.

Damn! Didn't know that. That's an odd pairing.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/8/2019, 6:38 am

So I'm reading about the college bribery college scandal and there is a possibility people will be doing jail time. If Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman actually go to jail, it will further cement just how messed up our justice system truly is.

A bunch of people paying bribes to get their kids into school would be leagues worse than a guy who stages a hate crime to purposefully instigate racial tension and throw all Trump supporters under a bus while making false statements to police and wasting law enforcement's time and sending fake threats to himself through the United States Postal Service and filing false police reports about those as well.

But, of course, he's completely innocent because the case was thrown out so I guess my comparison doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

In other news, Allison Mack appears to be okay as jury selection begins.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/8/2019, 9:01 am

joey con carne wrote:So I'm reading about the college bribery college scandal and there is a possibility people will be doing jail time. If Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman actually go to jail, it will further cement just how messed up our justice system truly is.

A bunch of people paying bribes to get their kids into school would be leagues worse than a guy who stages a hate crime to purposefully instigate racial tension and throw all Trump supporters under a bus while making false statements to police and wasting law enforcement's time and sending fake threats to himself through the United States Postal Service and filing false police reports about those as well.

But, of course, he's completely innocent because the case was thrown out so I guess my comparison doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

In other news, Allison Mack appears to be okay as jury selection begins.

A forced ivy league education is way worse than being an entitled racist sack of shit on a Fox series. Those parents should be decapitated and have heads placed on pikes!

BTW, since you mentioned Lori I just wanted to mention the Full House connection to Jussie. His sister Journee played Michelle's best friend in the early years of the show. DOUBLE SCANDAL! LOL.

Jussie with his disgraceful actions have forever tainted my beloved nearly 3 decades worth of memories of The Mighty Ducks franchise and I will never forgive him!!!!!! Eternal Vengeance will be mine, QUACK QUACK Mother Fucker!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/8/2019, 1:34 pm

Actress Allison Mack Pleads Guilty to Racketeering
Allison Mack, the actress best known for her role on the early-2000s teen series Smallville, has pleaded guilty to racketeering and racketeering conspiracy.

“I have come to the conclusion that I must take full responsibility for my conduct and that’s why I am pleading guilty today,” Mack told a Brooklyn courtroom Monday.

Mack, 36, was first arrested a year ago and charged with sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy, and forced labor in relation to her role in a secretive women’s empowerment group that allegedly blackmailed and branded women. She was later charged with racketeering and racketeering conspiracy as part of a wider prosecution of a group that experts have called a destructive cult.

For more than a decade Mack has been a coach and recruiter for NXIVM, a self-help organization that claims to help people let go of fears that hold them back from career and relationship success. Since 1998 the company has sold expensive five-day seminars and branched out into yoga, parenting, acting, and other pyramid-like recruitment efforts.

A federal indictment alleges that NXIVM’s founder Keith Raniere conspired with “front line slaves” to create a secret group called DOS. Women “masters” allegedly recruited “slaves” and required them to hand over damaging “collateral” the women believed would be released if they told anybody about the secret group. Text messages revealed in court documents show Raniere requested the women recruit "fuck toy" slaves to give him energy. In a secret initiation ceremony, the women were branded near their bikini line with a symbol that combined Raniere and Mack’s initials.

Mack is the third person to plead guilty in the so-called “sex cult” case. NXIVM president Nancy Salzman, as well as her daughter Lauren Salzman, have also pleaded to racketeering conspiracy charges. Lauren Salzman was also a member of the secret “slave” group and admitted to conspiring to imprison one woman for more than a year.

In a conversation with the New York Times Magazine last year, Mack said the branding was her idea. “I was like: ‘Y’all, a tattoo? People get drunk and tattooed on their ankle ‘BFF,’ or a tramp stamp,” she told the Times. “I have two tattoos and they mean nothing.’”

Three members of NXIVM, including heiress Clare Bronfman, bookkeeper Kathy Russell, and founder Keith Raneire, are scheduled to stand trial April 29.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/8/2019, 1:56 pm

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/8/2019, 2:12 pm

At least she admits it. But this is the end of her career. Says she hasn't been working since 2015 per IMDB.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/8/2019, 2:46 pm

People magazine says she faces 15 years. Probably gonna get a few months and a light slap on the wrist because she’s famous.but if she gets a few years that would be pretty awesome.

I love it when rich and famous people get fucked up!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/8/2019, 3:15 pm

joey con carne wrote:People magazine says she faces 15 years. Probably gonna get a few months and a light slap on the wrist because she’s famous.but if she gets a few years that would be pretty awesome.

I love it when rich and famous people get fucked up!

But who's not going to tend to all of her submissives in captivity?!?!?

What about her submissives?!?!?! Won't somebody think of those poor masterless submissives....

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 4/8/2019, 3:42 pm

I’ll step up
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/8/2019, 3:55 pm

Tyger wrote:I’ll step up

That is a truly noble gesture from a benevolent individual. Seven blessings kind sir.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/8/2019, 6:18 pm

Looks like today is the day everyone is doing the right thing. Felicity Huffman pleaded guilty to bribery in the college scandal.

Prosecutors are seeking sentences of four to ten months. LOL

Wow.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/9/2019, 6:59 am

joey con carne wrote:Looks like today is the day everyone is doing the right thing. Felicity Huffman pleaded guilty to bribery in the college scandal.

Prosecutors are seeking sentences of four to ten months. LOL

Wow.

So two months in a minimum security country club with good behavior? Sounds about right. Felicity can get a book deal and a lifetime movie outta this deal.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/9/2019, 1:46 pm

Joey, I just saw this update on TMZ and it appears Lori and Felicity are in very different boats now....

Lori urned down a two year plea deal because what, she thinks she can beat the mountain of evidence and not get a 30 year sentence now? Stupid entitled asshole. Razz Razz

10:35 AM PT -- Well, prosecutors did exactly what we reported early Tuesday morning. Since Lori did not cop a plea, the U.S. Attorney went to a Federal Grand Jury to get an indictment, adding charges of money laundering. This now DRASTICALLY increases the amount of time Lori and her husband would get as a minimum recommended sentence.

Specifically, the U.S. Attorney says, Lori, her husband and 14 others will now be charged with the additional crime of "conspiring to launder the bribes and other payment in furtherance of the fraud by funneling them through [Rick] Singer's purported charity and his for-profit corporation."

The money laundering charge alone carries a maximum of 20 years in prison.

This means if Lori and her husband now want to plea bargain their cases, instead of a minimum range of 2 to 2 and a half years in prison ... prosecutors would recommend to the judge a MINIMUM RANGE OF 4 YEARS AND 9 MONTHS UP TO 5 YEARS AND 11 MONTHS.

There's also a very technical rub. Theoretically by charging CONSPIRACY to money launder, the minimum sentence could go even higher -- way higher.

Short story ... prosecutors are out for blood.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/9/2019, 3:44 pm

It’s fine. She’s famous. She can still get a plea deal and do a few months in prison. No big deal. I have zero faith in the justice system right now.

I still firmly believe Lori will be fine. Get a slight tap on the wrist and a “Don’t do that. It’s wrong.”

The others I don’t know about. But Lori is too famous to go to prison for more than a few months.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/9/2019, 3:49 pm

joey con carne wrote:It’s fine. She’s famous. She can still get a plea deal and do a few months in prison. No big deal. I have zero faith in the justice system right now.

I still firmly believe Lori will be fine. Get a slight tap on the wrist and a “Don’t do that. It’s wrong.”

The others I don’t know about. But Lori is too famous to go to prison for more than a few months.

I think that was still an option as long as Lori took that plea but she kind of set her future on fire and pissed on the ashes this morning when she opted not to plea like the guilty bitch that she is. She's damn near getting tried for RICO like a god damned gangster, lol.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/9/2019, 4:32 pm

The one celebrity I think about who did some seriously shady shit and pretty much walked away with barely a scratch is Martha Stewart. She was indicted on securities fraud and, to me, did something way worse than what Lori and Co. did.

MS went to jail for only five months after being found guilty of conspiracy, obstruction of justice, and some other shit I don’t remember. Anyone else would have been locked up for years.

Our justice system is so beyond fucked up.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/10/2019, 6:03 am

joey con carne wrote:The one celebrity I think about who did some seriously shady shit and pretty much walked away with barely a scratch is Martha Stewart. She was indicted on securities fraud and, to me, did something way worse than what Lori and Co. did.

MS went to jail for only five months after being found guilty of conspiracy, obstruction of justice, and some other shit I don’t remember. Anyone else would have been locked up for years.

Our justice system is so beyond fucked up.

I think the thing that amuses me most about all of this is both of Lori's socialite twat daughters hated the school and have since dropped out anyways. Their parents forced them into going to a good school and they made sure to throw away all their opportunities and their parents are going to prison for it regardless. Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/11/2019, 7:36 am

Julian Assange Charged by U.S. With Conspiracy to Hack a Government Computer
MeToo - Random Thoughts 11assa10
The United States has charged WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange with one count of conspiracy to hack a computer related to his role in the 2010 release of reams of secret American documents, according to an indictment unsealed Thursday just hours after British authorities arrested him in London.

The single charge, conspiracy to commit computer intrusion, stems from what prosecutors said was his agreement to break a password to a classified United States government computer. It is not an espionage charge, a significant detail that will come as a relief to press freedom advocates. The United States government had considered until at least last year charging him with an espionage-related offense.

Mr. Assange, 47, has been living at the Ecuadorean Embassy in London since 2012. British authorities arrested him after he was evicted by the Ecuadoreans. The Metropolitan Police said that Mr. Assange had been detained partly in connection with an extradition warrant filed by the authorities in the United States.

Mr. Assange, born in Australia, has long been in the sights of the United States government since his 2010 release of American documents and videos about the wars in Afghanistan and in Iraq, and confidential cables sent among diplomats.

Mr. Assange has most recently been under attack for his organization’s release during the 2016 presidential campaign of thousands of emails stolen from the computer systems of the Democratic National Committee, leading to a series of revelations that embarrassed the party and Hillary Clinton’s campaign. United States investigators have said that the systems were hacked by Russian agents.

Mr. Assange will have the right to contest the United States extradition request in British courts. Most people who fight extradition requests argue that the case is politically motivated rather than driven by legitimate legal concerns.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/11/2019, 7:39 am

What do Aunt Becky and Julian Assange have in common? Nothing, now stop talking about conspiracy.  Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 4/14/2019, 3:33 am

I guess I'm the only person here excited about the NBA Playoffs?
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/14/2019, 7:22 am

Rusty wrote:I guess I'm the only person here excited about the NBA Playoffs?

That feels like a safe bet.

I don't watch any sport that doesn't cause CTE.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 4/14/2019, 8:25 am

I don’t watch any sports, never had any interest. I used to like to watch skateboarding and to a lesser extent other “extreme” sports, but never consistently and haven’t in years.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/14/2019, 5:18 pm

Rusty wrote:I guess I'm the only person here excited about the NBA Playoffs?

I don't watch sports either. I did happen to catch the end of Oakland vs Portland and Portland won, it was very close.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/14/2019, 7:58 pm

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/15/2019, 10:45 am

Paris’s iconic Notre Dame Cathedral is burning out of control right now.... Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked That building has stood since the 1100's.....

MeToo - Random Thoughts Gettyi17

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/15/2019, 10:57 am

Wow! What started the fire?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/15/2019, 11:20 am

Damn. 900 years...

I hope they can save it. But with large fires, oftentimes the structure can be too damaged to salvage. Ugh. Authorities believe it has to do with renovations being done. I don't even live in Paris nor have I even been there but I feel sad.

Hopefully, they can bring it under control and save the building.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/15/2019, 11:26 am

joey con carne wrote:Damn. 900 years...

I hope they can save it. But with large fires, oftentimes the structure can be too damaged to salvage. Ugh. Authorities believe it has to do with renovations being done. I don't even live in Paris nor have I even been there but I feel sad.

Hopefully, they can bring it under control and save the building.

Every time something burns, man is always behind it.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/15/2019, 3:42 pm

A fire official said they have staved off the worst of the fire. Only CNBC is supporting that statement. Every other one I see as of this post still say the building is fucked.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/15/2019, 3:44 pm

joey con carne wrote:A fire official said they have staved off the worst of the fire. Only CNBC is supporting that statement. Every other one I see as of this post still say the building is fucked.

I think it'll be nothing but ash and ruins by the time it's done, there is no saving a structure of that magnitude and the inside of that building must be like a tinderbox right now.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 4/15/2019, 5:20 pm

Just before Easter? Blame it on the mooselimbs.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/15/2019, 6:10 pm

Looks like a good portion of it was destroyed. I thought older buildings were built stronger than the construction nowadays?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/15/2019, 7:10 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Looks like a good portion of it was destroyed. I thought older buildings were built stronger than the construction nowadays?

Fire doesn't discriminate and everything burns eventually.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 4/15/2019, 8:36 pm

Well we're over the 990 post mark for this thread. The forum software should splinter this thread off into another new one soon.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/16/2019, 7:05 am

Rusty wrote:Well we're over the 990 post mark for this thread. The forum software should splinter this thread off into another new one soon.

As often as I post pointless and random shit, I'll split this bitch within the week. Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/16/2019, 9:51 am

Rusty wrote:Just before Easter? Blame it on the mooselimbs.

Laughing
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/16/2019, 11:41 am

Rusty wrote:Well we're over the 990 post mark for this thread. The forum software should splinter this thread off into another new one soon.

WyldeMan wrote:

As often as I post pointless and random shit, I'll split this bitch within the week. Cool

Ha! "Splinter" Careful not to cause a thread paradox. 12 Monkeys is still fresh in my head.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/16/2019, 3:17 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Ha! "Splinter" Careful not to cause a thread paradox. 12 Monkeys is still fresh in my head.

I would never paradox this thread!!!! No sir!!!

I keep waiting for Hulu to drop that final Monkeys season so I can series re-watch it all the way through for the first time but until they do, I just keep waiting.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/17/2019, 6:30 am

Filed my taxis and I owed $1,755 in federal taxes. Getting a $3 refund from New York.

God damn it. Nice "Christmas present", Trump, ya jerk.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/17/2019, 7:27 am

joey con carne wrote:Filed my taxis and I owed $1,755 in federal taxes. Getting a $3 refund from New York.

God damn it. Nice "Christmas present", Trump, ya jerk.

Making just enough to get by while also making sure the rich can still fly private, what's wrong with that?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/18/2019, 9:14 am

ABOMINATION!!!!! Hear Mark Hamill's Chucky sound exactly like Mark Hamill..... Rolling Eyes

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next