BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spider-Man: Homecoming ($874,357,374)

+4
UltimateMarvel
Rusty
GrooThePerverted
ForeverBlu
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Spider-Man: Homecoming ($874,357,374) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Homecoming ($874,357,374)

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/3/2015, 10:52 am

How about the recent Fury with Pitt? I can't believe you haven't watched it yet. Dude, check it out this week if you can because there is a lot of talent in that movie and you'll see if Lerman has the chops for Spidey.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Spider-Man: Homecoming ($874,357,374) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Homecoming ($874,357,374)

Post by WyldeMan 3/9/2015, 9:58 am

SPIDER-MAN is still actively casting & reading a lot of teen actors to play 15 yrs old. Yes, they're going that young per agency sources.

What?? They are casting a 15 year old to play Spidey but it's NOT another Origins tale? BULLSHIT!
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/9/2015, 4:13 pm

Wow! That's younger than I expected. I thought maybe 17 would be what they were going for.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/23/2015, 12:55 pm

First Candidate For MCU SPIDER-MAN Revealed?
Spider-Man: Homecoming ($874,357,374) - Page 3 11708010

According to Badass Digest, Weeds actor Mateus Ward auditioned for the role of Peter Parker aka Spider-Man for the Marvel Cinematic Universe.  The auditon was reportedly so secret, Ward had to audition at someone's house, not at a casting office.  Despite numerous rumous surrounding other young actors, Ward is the first to actually have his name mentioned for auditions.  Badass Digest further reports that Marvel is potentially looking to lockdown the next Spider-Man very quickly in order to film a cameo for Captain America: Civil War.  If this report is true, it would appear that Marvel may be looking to cast a relatively unkown for the role and someone young enough to continue playing Spider-Man for at least a decade.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/23/2015, 12:57 pm

I've only seen Mateus in the unwatchable and quickly cancelled NBC drama Hostages last fall. Guess they are going young and unknown after all.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/23/2015, 5:39 pm

He looks younger than young. How old is he? That's what they're looking for? Could be the picture but he looks 12 years old.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/23/2015, 6:46 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:He looks younger than young. How old is he? That's what they're looking for? Could be the picture but he looks 12 years old.

According to wiki, he turned 16 in January. Guess those rumors about them looking at 15-16 years olds was pretty accurate.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/11/2015, 5:29 pm

Kevin Feige Confirms 'Peter Parker' Returning To High School
Spider-Man: Homecoming ($874,357,374) - Page 3 Dtr4zb10

While on the press tour for his next release Avengers: Age Of Ultron, Marvel's head honcho Kevin Feige shared a few details about Marvel's upcoming joint collaboration with Sony Pictures, possibly the most anticipated Marvel film ever, Spider-Man!

Ever since the initial announcement that Spider-Man would be retuning to Marvel Studios to team-up with the Avengers as well as receive a brand new solo movie, rumors have been circulating about which Spidey we would actually get to see. Would it be the classic Peter Parker, who's been Spidey for over fifty years, but someone we've seen on the big screen five times before, or would Marvel shake things up by introducing Miles Morales, a relatively new property who's only been around for a little over three years?

While speaking with the good people at Collider, Feige revealed that the new Spider-Man will once again be the iconic Peter Parker, albeit a considerably younger Parker than we've seen before, and also confirmed that the upcoming movie will place Marvel's most cherished hero back into a high school setting, something which he says the previous five films barely explored and a time period where he says some of his favorite Spider-Man stories originate from. Check out his comments in the video below and/or read the transcript that follows:

“We want to play with Spider-Man in the high school years because frankly there’ve been five Spider-Man films and the amazing thing about it is, even though there’ve been five Spider-Man films, there are so many things from the comics that haven’t been done yet. Not just characters or villains or supporting characters, but sides to his character. The most obvious being the ‘young, doesn’t quite fit in’ kid before his powers, and then the fella that puts on a mask and swings around and fights bad guys and doesn’t shut up, which is something we want to play with and we’re excited about.

I think it was midway through the first film that he graduated high school. At the beginning of the second Marc Webb film, he graduated high school. And some of my favorite Spider-Man arcs and Spider-Man stories, he’s in high school for a lot of it. We want to explore that. That also makes him very, very different from any of our other characters in the MCU, which is something else we want to explore: how unique he is when now put against all these other characters.

In terms of the age of an actor we’ll eventually to cast, I don’t know. In terms of the age of what we believe Peter Parker is, I’d say 15-16 is right.”

A young Spidey opens up a lot of possibilities for the future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe post-Infinity War as he could rightfully take the mantle from Robert Downey Jr.'s Iron Man and become the face of the franchise starting with Phase 4. 

What do you guys think? Who would you like to see cast as Spider-Man? There have been rumors that multiple ethnicities have been testing for Parker, so would you be okay with Marvel possibly changing up his race? Are you ready to see Spidey make his rumored MCU debut in 2016's Captain America: Civil War or would you rather he debut in Doctor Strange?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/11/2015, 5:44 pm

If they don't want a white Spider-Man anymore than why the hell don't they just go with Miles Morales? I'm getting tired of seeing so many established characters having their races changed as part of the damage control from last fall. I've seen it happen more in the last four months than in the last ten years.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/11/2015, 6:58 pm

Sounds good. Morales is not happening but I think they did consider it for a moment, they have to do justice to Parker first and then maybe down the line introduce Morales.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/11/2015, 7:17 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Sounds good. Morales is not happening but I think they did consider it for a moment, they have to do justice to Parker first and then maybe down the line introduce Morales.

If they no longer want Peter to be white like Feige has pretty much stated on several occasions then I have a problem with them not going with Miles. They have an already established ethnic Spiderman but why use him when they can just change Peter's race right?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/11/2015, 7:26 pm

WyldeMan wrote:If they no longer want Peter to be white like Feige has pretty much stated on several occasions then I have a problem with them not going with Miles. They have an already established ethnic Spiderman but why use him when they can just change Peter's race right?

The article doesn't mention changing Peter's race, where did you hear that? If they're going to do that then they should go with Morales for sure.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 4/11/2015, 7:34 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
The article doesn't mention changing Peter's race, where did you hear that? If they're going to do that then they should go with Morales for sure.

Re-read the last paragraph of the article.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/11/2015, 8:16 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:

At least someone here actually reads the articles before replying to them. Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/12/2015, 12:41 am

WyldeMan wrote:
Rusty Cunt wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:

At least someone here actually reads the articles before replying to them. Cool

lol! This shouldn't surprise you by now. Very Happy But, yeah, I tend to skim mostly. I ALWAYS read quotes or comments though which is why I was confused by your post because he didn't mention it.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/12/2015, 4:00 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:lol! This shouldn't surprise you by now. Very Happy But, yeah, I tend to skim mostly. I ALWAYS read quotes or comments though which is why I was confused by your post because he didn't mention it.

While sometimes the quotes summarize most of the text, I find more often than not that the most important part of the article usually follows the quote.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/12/2015, 5:26 pm

WyldeMan wrote:While sometimes the quotes summarize most of the text, I find more often than not that the most important part of the article usually follows the quote.

Just how we operate I guess. It's still only a rumor but I hope it doesn't turn out true.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/12/2015, 11:47 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:While sometimes the quotes summarize most of the text, I find more often than not that the most important part of the article usually follows the quote.

Just how we operate I guess. It's still only a rumor but I hope it doesn't turn out true.

Don't count on that.

About the inclusion of a rebooted Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Kevin Feige was asked if he and Sony had ever considered the Miles Morales iteration. "No, I mean we always felt it should be Peter [Parker] because we've never seen the MCU version of Peter Parker," replied the producer. "We felt like we needed to see that first. Miles, I think is awesome. I think there are opportunities for him for sure if this all works." When asked if there is a chance a non-white actor could be cast as Peter Parker, who will debut in MCU in Captain America: Civil War on May 1, 2016, before the standalone movie on July 28, 2017,  Kevin Feige says it's a possibility. "Maybe," he said. "The field is very wide right now in terms of who we're looking at — within a certain age range."

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/13/2015, 12:09 am

Well, fuck me....... Evil or Very Mad
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/13/2015, 3:02 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Well, fuck me....... Evil or Very Mad

Without Vaseline, the Feige way.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/30/2015, 1:08 am

Looks like they fianlly came to their sense and realized that if they're gonna go with Peter again, he needs to look a certain way. Asa Butterfield of Ender's Game is rumored to be the top choice with Nat Wolfe in a close second. I don't really know how to feel about either choice even though I'm much more familiar with Nat, I just don't see it.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/5/2015, 3:46 pm

Here's the latest and a director should be announced by end of next week.

There are all kinds of rumors raging about the wall crawler, including that Feige and his producing accomplice Amy Pascal are planning an arc that will tell the Spidey story over three to four movies, each covering a year of high school for Peter Parker, who’ll already have been bitten by the radioactive spider so we don’t have to see that all over again. The tone they are searching for in the coming of age tale is John Hughes humor and emotion, plus all the superhero stuff.

Here are the filmmakers I’m told are seriously in the mix right now. Don’t take this as being all inclusive, but it sounds like things are moving quickly and they could make a decision by the end of next week and make a final choice with studio chief Tom Rothman. There is 50/50 and Warm Bodies writer/helmer Jonathan Levine; Ted Melfi, writer/director of Golden Globe-nommed St. Vincent; Pitch Perfect helmer Jason Moore; John Francis Daley & Jonathan M. Goldstein, the directors/writers of the updated version of John Hughes’ Vacation; and Napoleon Dynamite and Don Verdean writer/director Jared Hess.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/12/2015, 11:57 am

Apparently Asa Butterfield Is No Longer In The Running To Play SPIDER-MAN
Spider-Man: Homecoming ($874,357,374) - Page 3 12166310

In today's edition of Meet The Movie Press, The Wrap's Jeff Sneider gave listeners an update on the casting of Marvel and Sony's new Spider-Man. According to him, it's now a 3-horse race as the actor that was favourite to land the role, Asa Butterfield, is no longer in the running. Apparently it's taken so long to settle on someone because both studios are clashing over who they want to see take up the webshooters: Sony want Holland, and Marvel want Plummer. There's speculation that Butterfield might have messed up his chances by going on Reddit and discussing his potential casting.

So, if it is indeed down to 3 and no more contender emerge, it's safe to assume our new Spidey will either be Tom Holland, Charlie Plummer, or Matthew Lintz. Whoever is chosen, expect an announcement pretty soon because he'll need to get his ass over to the Captain America: Civil War set fairly pronto!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/12/2015, 1:53 pm

Still? Choose someone already!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/12/2015, 2:12 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Still? Choose someone already!

That's what happens when you've got rival studios trying to choose one teen actor.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/12/2015, 4:12 pm

WyldeMan wrote:That's what happens when you've got rival studios trying to choose one teen actor.

It shouldn't be that hard. I just hope they don't decide to back out of the deal because of a mere disagreement on casting. Fans would go bananas!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/12/2015, 7:36 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:That's what happens when you've got rival studios trying to choose one teen actor.

It shouldn't be that hard. I just hope they don't decide to back out of the deal because of a mere disagreement on casting. Fans would go bananas!

It's down to Holland and Rowe, not at all familiar with Holland's work but from what little I know of Rowe's I seem to remember him playing Andrew Garfield's younger version a couple years back in Never Let Me Go.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/23/2015, 9:24 am

Tom Holland Is The New Spider Man
Spider-Man: Homecoming ($874,357,374) - Page 3 Tom-ho10

Tom Holland is the new Spider Man, and Jon Watt (Cop Car) will direct him in the latest iteration of the Sony Pictures/Marvel studios superhero saga.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/23/2015, 10:18 am

Cool! At least they finally made a decision. Will he appear as Peter or Spidey in Civil War though?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/23/2015, 1:08 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Will he appear as Peter or Spidey in Civil War though?

Hearing strong doubts about that.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 6/23/2015, 3:28 pm

Who?

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/23/2015, 7:48 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:Who?

Never seen a single thing he's done either. Also, another Limey.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/24/2015, 3:26 pm

How Did Tom Holland and Jon Watts Make the Cut?
Spider-Man: Homecoming ($874,357,374) - Page 3 Pilgri10
Earlier today we learned that Tom Holland would be playing Peter Parker/Spider-Man with Jon Watts directing the standalone film for Sony. But before these relative newcomers started on the path to becoming a household name, they had to get past the audition gauntlet laid down by Marvel and Sony. As any actor will likely tell you, breaking big in this business is anything but easy; for this particular round of Spider-Man casting/director-wrangling, it was also anything but ordinary.

Before Sony and Marvel would even think about starting the casting process, the studios had to reach a collaboration agreement on how the web-slinger would be used. As THR reminds us, Marvel will be introducing the new Spider-Man in their own movie, Captain America: Civil War, before Sony spins their own web of three standalone films. So while the property sharing isn’t exactly unheard of, it is unusual, and the casting process was just as strange because of it.

Holland started off in rather crowded company with about 1,500 other hopefuls who managed to land an audition in front of the studios. That pool was then narrowed down to six 14 to 19-year-olds, which included Holland, Asa Butterfield, Judah Lewis, Matthew Lintz, Charlie Plummer and Charlie Rowe. The next test was yet another uncommon one: screen-testing opposite Robert Downey Jr., whose Tony Stark/Iron Man character is expected to appear in the upcoming Captain America movie. Kevin Feige was reportedly also present to observe the on-screen chemistry between the highschool-age webhead and the older Avenger. No pressure.

Soon, the casting was narrowed down to Holland and Rowe, with THR’s sources saying that Holland was the favorite and the only one to also test opposite Chris Evans. After all that, the young actor then found himself signed for three feature films and an introductory appearance, but without a director.

Enter Jon Watts, who was apparently “hand-picked” by Feige when his take on Peter Parker/Spider-Man won out over other contenders such as Jonathan Levine (Warm Bodies), John Francis Daley and Jonathan M. Goldstein (Vacation), and Ted Melfi (St. Vincent). Watts has a strong comedic background with work for The Onion News Network noted, plus experience directing commercials and music videos, and the recent Sundance thriller, Cop Car. Quite the varied resume. I’m interested to hear Watts’ take on the property, especially since they plan to stretch his ideas over three more films, but I’m even more curious to see where Watts’ indie-to-big-budget career path leads him. Will he be a James Gunn, a Marc Webb, a Colin Trevorrow, or a Josh Trank? Regardless of how Watts is received, his work will automatically be compared to that of Sam Raimi, for better or worse. Here’s hoping he’s got a lot left in the tank after the exhaustive audition process.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/26/2015, 5:05 pm

Spider-Man: Homecoming ($874,357,374) - Page 3 Cio24910

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/26/2015, 9:13 pm

I dig it! I don't know what to expect from him, I don't think I've seen him in anything but I hope he nails it.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/8/2015, 2:39 pm

Marisa Tomei in Final Talks to Play Aunt May
Spider-Man: Homecoming ($874,357,374) - Page 3 Marisa10
Now that Sony and Marvel have found their new Peter Parker in Tom Holland and booked Jon Watts to direct the reboot, it's time to start filling out the rest of Spider-Man's world.

Marisa Tomei is in final negotiations to play Aunt May, a source confirms.

In the Spider-Man comic books, May Reilly Parker-Jameson, better known as Aunt May, is the adoptive parent of the orphaned Peter Parker, raising him with love, and serving as his moral compass.

The role of Aunt May was previously played by Sally Field in the Andrew Garfield Spider-Man series and Rosemary Harris in Sam [b]Raimi’s films, which starred Tobey Maguire.
[/b]

Sony and Marvel's new films will feature a younger Peter Parker, who is just a freshman in high school. Therefore, the studios seem to also be aiming for a younger Aunt May to present an updated, more contemporary version of the character. The new film, which will be produced by Kevin Feige and Amy Pascal, is slated for release on July 28, 2017.

Contrary to other reports, THR hears that Tomei's Aunt May may be making her first appearance in Marvel and Disney's Captain America: Civil War. Holland's Peter Parker is also expected to cameo in that 2016 film.

Tomei, whose film credits include The Ides of March; Crazy, Stupid, Love; and The Wrestler, will next be seen in Judd Apatow's comedy Trainwreck and Paramount's The Big Short alongside Ryan Gosling, Brad Pitt and Christian Bale.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 7/8/2015, 2:55 pm

Um, WTF? In a flashback?
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/8/2015, 4:18 pm

Is it weird that I approve. lol! Hottest Aunt May yet! It's not that far fetched though unless you want the Aunt May from the comics. A little dye in the hair and some movie magic, who knows what she'll look like.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 7/8/2015, 7:43 pm

I can't get behind an Aunt May I want to get behind.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/17/2015, 3:44 pm

Vacation writer-directors John Francis Daley and Jonathan M. Goldstein are being set right now to write the Spider-Man reboot movie for Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios. The pair had been among the names on a shortlist to direct, but that gig went to Cop Car helmer Jon Watts, and the studio already has found its new Peter Parker in Tom Holland.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/1/2015, 11:42 am

The Rumored Cast for Marvel's 'Spider-Man'
Spider-Man: Homecoming ($874,357,374) - Page 3 Ggttpz10
Last month Marvel Studios finally announced their pick to play Peter Parker for Spider-Man's impending, long-awaited introduction to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Relative unknown Tom Holland scored the gig, and he'll make his first MCU appearance as one of several new superhero intros next year in the Captain America-anchored Civil War. But Spidey's also getting his own film series, with the first (which has been widely touted as not an origin movie, per se) set to bow in 2017. With that schedule, filming needs to get underway soon, and if this image obtained by Latino Review is actually legit, it looks like the rest of the cast is nearly locked down. Here are the most eye-catching of the rumored ensemble.

Billy Zane as The Vulture: Hollywood's been trying to give The Vulture his big-screen debut since Tobey Maguire and Sam Raimi's ill-fated Spider-Man 4. If you're going to restart Spider-Man for a third time in 15 years, at least give us a new villain. And Billy Zane is lowkey a national treasure, born to play an eccentric egomaniac billionaire. Step in the right direction.

Marisa Tomei as Aunt May — This has already been announced and confirmed but hot damn, that's one young ass Aunt May. No complaints here, though.

Jason Biggs as The Scorpion: Yet another staple Spider-villain long overdue for some film love. Jim from American Pie is a strange choice though, the Scorpion is kind of a clown, but a goofball? We'll see.

Timothée Chalamet as Harry Osborne: You might remember this kid from season 2 of Homeland as the Vice President's snarky son. He's got a good handle on playing entitled but self-aware kids. Another solid choice.

Hugh Laurie as J. Jonah Jameson: Pretty fire choice in lieu of getting the gawd JK Simmons back.

Forrest Whitaker as Robbie Robertson: Robbie's one of the few people at the Daily Bugle who actually believes in Spider-Man. Casting such an Oscar-winning vet to fill his role suggests he'll have good stuff to play in the franchise. I can't imagine Forest committing his time otherwise.

And of course, an Avenger will make an inevitable cameo, Tony Stark himself. RDJ's got to earn all that money somehow. Peep the full cast list below, which also includes iCarly herself and an interesting unknown for Mary Jane Watson.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/1/2015, 11:55 am

According to that report, 19 year old Rachel G Fox is our next MJ.

Spider-Man: Homecoming ($874,357,374) - Page 3 Gpplsr10

Spider-Man: Homecoming ($874,357,374) - Page 3 Dgsnpe10

Spider-Man: Homecoming ($874,357,374) - Page 3 Pjqmar10

Spider-Man: Homecoming ($874,357,374) - Page 3 Qdtoc10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/1/2015, 3:24 pm

She looks like a Mary Jane. I know it's only a rumor but I'm surprised to see some of the casting, Tyler Posey and Hugh Laurie as Jameson? Posey should be busy with Teen Wolf I think.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 8/1/2015, 8:34 pm

Billy Zane and Jason Biggs, WTF?
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/2/2015, 11:50 am

Tyger wrote:Billy Zane and Jason Biggs, WTF?

The Phantom and the Pie Fucker...Do you smell what's baking? A high quality reboot perhaps? Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next