BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse ($375 Million Worldwide Box Office)

2 posters

Go down

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse ($375 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse ($375 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by WyldeMan 12/10/2017, 11:32 am

A few years back, when Sony Pictures came to an agreement with Marvel Studios to reboot Spider-Man for a third time in the guises of Tom Holland, another project was announced, an animated film featuring the Miles Morales Spider-Man.

Today, at the Comic Con Experience CCXP17 in Sao Paulo, Brazil, producers Christopher Miller and Phil Lord (The LEGO Movie) announced that the film will be called Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, and they premiered the first teaser, which you can watch below.

Shameik Moore from Dope is voicing Miles Morales in the animated feature which will hit theaters in December 2018. Bo Persichetti, Peter Ramsey and Rodney Rothman are directing from a screenplay by Lord. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse is produced by Avi Arad,Amy Pascal, Phil Lord, Christopher Miller and Christina Steinberg.

Last edited by WyldeMan on 3/22/2022, 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse ($375 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Re: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse ($375 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/10/2017, 7:02 pm

I don't like Miles but that's a pretty cool trailer.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse ($375 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Re: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse ($375 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/27/2019, 7:10 pm

Finally watched this and I can't deny that it was a good movie. I still don't like the idea of Miles simply because I'm a Peter Parker fan but I liked all the characters in the movie. Good story, the voice over was great and it had very nice animation/visuals. Recommended if you like Spidey!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down