BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Driver ( Elgort / Bernthal / Hamm / Foxx / Spacey) (August 11)

4 posters

Go down

Baby Driver ( Elgort / Bernthal / Hamm / Foxx / Spacey) (August 11) Empty Baby Driver ( Elgort / Bernthal / Hamm / Foxx / Spacey) (August 11)

Post by WyldeMan 10/20/2015, 4:16 pm

Baby Driver ( Elgort / Bernthal / Hamm / Foxx / Spacey) (August 11) Mv5bmt15Baby Driver ( Elgort / Bernthal / Hamm / Foxx / Spacey) (August 11) Mv5bmt16Baby Driver ( Elgort / Bernthal / Hamm / Foxx / Spacey) (August 11) Mv5bmj12Baby Driver ( Elgort / Bernthal / Hamm / Foxx / Spacey) (August 11) Mv5bnz10
“Mad Men” star Jon Hamm is set to join Ansel Elgort and Lily James in MRC and TriStar Pictures’ “Baby Driver,” sources tell Variety. Jamie Foxx has also joined the film.

Edgar Wright is writing and directing, with Working Title principals Eric Fellner and Tim Bevan producing along with Nira Park through her Big Talk Productions.

“Baby Driver” will see a 50/50 financing split between MRC and TriStar, with TriStar handling worldwide distribution.

The story concerns a young, talented getaway driver who relies on the beat of his personal soundtrack to be the best. After being coerced into working for a crime boss, he must face the music when a doomed heist threatens his life, love and freedom.

Details on Hamm’s role are being kept under wraps.

Production is expected to start later this year for a March 17, 2017, release date.

In September, Hamm won an Emmy for his lead role as Don Draper in AMC’s “Mad Men,” and was also nominated in the guest actor in a comedy category for Netflix’s “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.” He can next be seen opposite Zach Galifianakis in Fox’s “Keeping Up With the Joneses.”

Last edited by WyldeMan on 3/12/2017, 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Baby Driver ( Elgort / Bernthal / Hamm / Foxx / Spacey) (August 11) Empty Re: Baby Driver ( Elgort / Bernthal / Hamm / Foxx / Spacey) (August 11)

Post by ForeverBlu 10/23/2015, 9:46 am

Lily has been busy, since leaving Downton Abbey.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Baby Driver ( Elgort / Bernthal / Hamm / Foxx / Spacey) (August 11) Empty Re: Baby Driver ( Elgort / Bernthal / Hamm / Foxx / Spacey) (August 11)

Post by WyldeMan 10/23/2015, 11:09 am

ForeverBlu wrote:Lily has been busy, since leaving Downton Abbey.

Is that why you all seem to like her, Downton Abbey? I think I managed to get through two seasons of DA but have no memory of her. Her name seems to be coming up everywhere these days but I still have no idea who she is.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 10/23/2015, 11:37 am

WyldeMan wrote:
ForeverBlu wrote:Lily has been busy, since leaving Downton Abbey.

Is that why you all seem to like her, Downton Abbey? I think I managed to get through two seasons of DA but have no memory of her. Her name seems to be coming up everywhere these days but I still have no idea who she is.

Yes Wylde,  that's where I first saw Lily.

She first appeared on the S3 Christmas Special in 2012.

Her final episode was the S5 Christmas Special.  

Lily played Lady Rose MacClare, Lord Gratham's niece.

Oh and she's currently dating Matt Smith.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/23/2015, 1:51 pm

Never watched Downton Abbey. I only saw her in the recent Cinderella movie and she was great in it. Good for her, I'd like to see her more.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/12/2017, 8:54 am

Baby Driver ( Elgort / Bernthal / Hamm / Foxx / Spacey) (August 11) Baby-d10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/12/2017, 10:03 am

I never thought Ansel would be an action star but it seems like he pulls it off on this trailer. Looks a lot of fun with a great cast so I will be checking this one out.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 7/11/2017, 8:29 pm

Watched this earlier, I liked it. Was pleasantly surprised a lot of stuff in the trailer happens early in the movie so I didn't know as much in advance as I thought.

Was a little worried at the beginning when he was singing and dancing in the car and stuff like that does continue but it wasn't bad at all except maybe that first time.

As a huge Dan the Automator fan I was really shocked and excited they played "Holy Calamity (Bear Witness II)" by Handsome Boy Modeling School...Groo is the only other person here who would've dug that Neutral
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/11/2017, 10:16 pm

Tyger wrote:Watched this earlier, I liked it. Was pleasantly surprised a lot of stuff in the trailer happens early in the movie so I didn't know as much in advance as I thought.

Was a little worried at the beginning when he was singing and dancing in the car and stuff like that does continue but it wasn't bad at all except maybe that first time.

As a huge Dan the Automator fan I was really shocked and excited they played "Holy Calamity (Bear Witness II)" by Handsome Boy Modeling School...Groo is the only other person here who would've dug that Neutral

Sounds like a fun movie.

But I have absolutely no idea who any of the musicians you mentioned are. But you mean to tell me there's actually a band calling itself "Handsome Boy Modeling School" and I always thought Pet Shop Boys was a terrible name, LOL.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 7/11/2017, 11:35 pm

It's the name of a project by two producers, Dan the Automator and Prince Paul, best known for hip hop at the time but it's pretty iconoclastic with their guests. They took their name from an episode of the short lived Chris Elliott show, Get a Life. Their personas for that project are pretty tongue in cheek.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down