BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Wick: Chapter Two (February 10)

+3
UltimateMarvel
ForeverBlu
WyldeMan
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

John Wick: Chapter Two (February 10) - Page 2 Empty Re: John Wick: Chapter Two (February 10)

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/10/2016, 4:46 pm

They have to, it's a great character. But I hope they stop after 3.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

John Wick: Chapter Two (February 10) - Page 2 Empty Re: John Wick: Chapter Two (February 10)

Post by WyldeMan 12/19/2016, 11:14 am

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/19/2016, 1:44 pm

The action is going to be freaking awesome. This is a prequel, right? They just blew his house up but we saw it in the first movie.....
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/19/2016, 3:44 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:The action is going to be freaking awesome. This is a prequel, right? They just blew his house up but we saw it in the first movie.....

They'd been billing this as a sequel the whole time but I'm not so sure now.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/19/2016, 6:35 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:The action is going to be freaking awesome. This is a prequel, right? They just blew his house up but we saw it in the first movie.....

Half might be a prequel and half a sequel because it doesn't add up.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 12/20/2016, 8:36 am

WyldeMan wrote:

Looks like this one was shot in both Rome and NYC.

My guess, the house was blown up after John declined the job offer.

Definitely a sequel, that dog is the one he "adopted" at the end of the first film.

Why can't they leave my Assassin Bae alone?

Then they act all shocked, when bodies start droppin like the Black Plague.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/20/2016, 9:19 am

ForeverBlu wrote:They'd been billing this as a sequel the whole time but I'm not so sure now.

Looks like this one was shot in both Rome and NYC.

My guess, the house was blown up after John declined the job offer.

Definitely a sequel, that dog is the one he "adopted" at the end of the first film.

Why can't they leave my Assassin Bae alone?

Then they act all shocked, when bodies start droppin like the Black Plague.[/quote]

In the first movie they killed his puppy he had for two days so he murdered like 87 people, I wonder his response to them blowing up his house and trying to kill him. Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 12/20/2016, 9:25 am

His response will be, an ever higher body count.

LOL at the dog sitting there while the house burns like, what you gonna do Homie?

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/20/2016, 9:59 am

The first movie was so good. Definitely looking forward to this one. I might actually see this in theaters. Maybe.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/14/2017, 11:27 am

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/14/2017, 2:34 pm

FUCKING BADASS!!!! I need to watch the first one again sometime soon.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/18/2017, 12:55 pm

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/27/2017, 7:57 am

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/5/2017, 4:25 pm

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kernel_thai 2/19/2017, 4:29 pm

Saw it...Kind of an awkward beginning and the end is just a set up for for future movies but everything in between is just glorious. Best line "Just consider it a professional curtesy"
kernel_thai
kernel_thai

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 2/19/2017, 9:24 pm

Woooo this is the movie I'm looking forward to seeing. I'm giving it a couple of weeks before I go because I just know the theaters are going to be completely packed because it's Juan Wick. I don't want to have to sit on the floor just to watch this masterpiece.

I'm hearing great things about this everywhere. Hopefully, I'll be able to catch the matinee on Saturday.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 2/22/2017, 11:12 am

It was fun but yeah obvious set up for a sequel
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 2/26/2017, 5:42 pm

Fun movie. Just had the chance to watch this and I gotta say it was one hell of a fun ride. I think I liked the first one better but this was no slouch. Will be picking up the bloo.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/28/2017, 11:43 pm

Finally watched it and I loved it. Damn, I should have went to the movies to watch this one. The first one was awesome but this one easily tops it. Keanu did a great job and the action, stunts and gun fight was amazing. I liked how they delved deeper into their world with rules, blood oath, high table etc. Ian McShane and Laurence Fishburne were fantastic and hope to see them in the next one too. Common held his own too, he was a great adversary to John and put up a hell of a fight. Pretty much everyone from the first movie came back for this too, like the cop Jimmy, that was really cool.

I don't mind how it ended, makes it more interesting and leaves you wanting to know more. John Wick is going to have to deal with a lot of shit in Chapter 3. He's going to need a lot of help to get through this mess.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/29/2017, 3:56 pm

I think I will have to disagree with you, UM. Respectfully, of course. I thought the first one was much better. Story-wise and action. There were definitely some cool scenes in this one, though, and I'm also waiting for the third to come out. I hope Common comes back and has another brawl with John. Their fights were great.

When the third one comes out, even more bodies will start falling. Can't wait!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/29/2017, 4:24 pm

joey con carne wrote:I think I will have to disagree with you, UM. Respectfully, of course. I thought the first one was much better. Story-wise and action. There were definitely some cool scenes in this one, though, and I'm also waiting for the third to come out. I hope Common comes back and has another brawl with John. Their fights were great.

When the third one comes out, even more bodies will start falling. Can't wait!

Respectfully, I can't accept your disagreement. Razz The first one was about love and it was a nice story. This one was about payback I would say, I just liked the whole organization of assassins they showed in this one and how deep their network is.

If Common returns, he won't fight him. He spared his life in that train, like John said "It was a Professional Courtesy."

A LOT of people died in this one, I can't imagine what the third one will be like. There are people everywhere trying to take him out now with the bounty being doubled, I think it's $14 million now and even Winston is against him now, it'll be interesting to say the least.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/29/2017, 4:27 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Respectfully, I can't accept your disagreement. Razz The first one was about love and it was a nice story. This one was about payback I would say, I just liked the whole organization of assassins they showed in this one and how deep their network is.

The first one was fueled by a two minute flashback sequence with his wife followed by a brutal puppy murder, it wasn't exactly The Crow in terms of love and vengeance. Razz
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/29/2017, 10:43 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:Respectfully, I can't accept your disagreement. Razz The first one was about love and it was a nice story. This one was about payback I would say, I just liked the whole organization of assassins they showed in this one and how deep their network is.

The first one was fueled by a two minute flashback sequence with his wife followed by a brutal puppy murder, it wasn't exactly The Crow in terms of love and vengeance. Razz

No, but it was what the puppy represented. Shut up Wylde, you're not helping my case. lol Look, they were both good, lets just leave it at that. Very Happy

Wylde, you seen it?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/30/2017, 5:27 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Wylde, you seen it?

No, I have not.

I have watched maybe 3 new movies all year and none of them are even coming back to me at this time. Razz
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2