BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fifty Shades of Grey ($569,651,467)

5 posters

Go down

Fifty Shades of Grey ($569,651,467) Empty Fifty Shades of Grey ($569,651,467)

Post by WyldeMan 2/11/2015, 11:21 pm

Fifty Shades of Grey ($569,651,467) Screen11
When E.L. James published her mega-selling 2011 erotic novel “Fifty Shades of Grey,” she introduced bondage to the mainstream with her love story about kinky businessman Christian Grey who seduces a college virgin named Anastasia Steele.

On Friday, Universal Pictures will finally unveil the much-hyped movie adaptation, directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson. The tentpole Valentine’s release has for months generated buzz about the steamy love scenes between its two leads, played by Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson.

But how realistic is the sex in “Fifty Shades?” To help answer that question, I took along an expert to an early screening in New York this week. Lena Marquise, who goes by the stage name “Mistress Lady Wednesday,” has worked as a dominatrix for a decade (she charges up to $500 an hour). Here’s what the 29-year-old had to say about the movie.

I noticed you kept laughing during the spanking scenes.
He didn’t really flog her. There’s flogging, and there’s letting leather bits drop on someone’s body. I think he spanked her correctly once the whole time, which is with the hand up, complete impact with a thud. It’s all in the hand. And you don’t hit someone’s stomach.

Christian makes Anastasia sign an S&M contract. Is that something you’ve encountered?
No, and there’s an inaccuracy. In the contract, the word submissive was capitalized. It’s always supposed to be lowercase. That was an oversight.

What about the harnesses?
That was basic. The way he tied her with his tie, that’s close to “Shibari,” which is Japanese rope bondage. But he didn’t tie her to anything. He didn’t fully commit! And when he finally committed with the ropes to the rings, that was the quick slip-knot method. To me, that’s dangerous. She doesn’t know what she’s doing, so she’s going to be pulling against them, which can damage your nerves. When you know someone is pulling, you want to make sure it’s not tight, so you don’t cut off circulation.

He kept his jeans on during most of the love scenes.
That’s so Cinemax. I liked it, because it was a leather-daddy fantasy — like, “I’m not even going to bother taking my pants off, because this is so quick and dirty.” The one time he did fully commit is when he was taking her virginity, which is the best sex scene.

Should there have been more nudity?
We do see his butt twice. That was a lot. There were a lot of boobs in the movie too. Both actors were fairly unattractive. The guy reminded me of my controlling ex.

You didn’t think the movie was sexy?
I think portions were, like, “softcore sexy.” It was pretty, but it wasn’t kinky or hot.

How could they have improved it?
According to me, I think he could have dribbled a little more wine down her face or into her mouth. He could have pried her mouth open with more fingers—that’s not explicit. There were no gags. People are really adverse to gags for some reason.

Christian refuses to sleep in bed with Anastasia. Is that normal?
It’s personal. I wouldn’t want to sleep in the same bed as someone I just spent 36 hours playing with.

Is the movie better than the book?
I think because of the comedic relief, it was better. They focused on comedy, because I think the writers knew a lot of people would have a negative reaction to the film. If you have any experience in the world of BDSM or kink or fetishism, generally you’re a more balanced person and you don’t have all the hangups the characters have.

How would you rate Jamie Dornan’s performance?
I’d give him a four or five out of 10. I thought he was blank. All he did was check email and play the piano.

What about Dakota Johnson?
I think she was more of a 6. She was definitely curious. She was willing to explore. She was also more confident and quirky.

Do you think they had good chemistry?
No, they had tension, but they didn’t have chemistry. The chemistry was created by camera angles. They didn’t hold the shots long enough, and it seemed like there was last-minute editing.

A Professional Dominatrix’s Grade for “Fifty Shades”: B-/C+
“I was engaged because it was funny. Aesthetically, it was pleasing. I’m a huge sucker for production design.”

‘Fifty Shades of Grey': A Dominatrix Reviews the Sex Scenes

Last edited by WyldeMan on 6/28/2015, 9:07 am; edited 3 times in total
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fifty Shades of Grey ($569,651,467) Empty Re: Fifty Shades of Grey ($569,651,467)

Post by WyldeMan 2/11/2015, 11:24 pm

This sounds Showgirls bad, exactly like I was expecting. However because of neglected wives and teenage girls this will do big box office returns, probably similar to Magic Mike numbers.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fifty Shades of Grey ($569,651,467) Empty Re: Fifty Shades of Grey ($569,651,467)

Post by ForeverBlu 2/12/2015, 5:50 pm

Why didn't they hire a real Dominatrix as a Consultant?

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/12/2015, 8:00 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:Why didn't they hire a real Dominatrix as a Consultant?

Apparently the thought never occurred to them. I keep hearing how Dornan and Johnson have absolutely no chemistry, even in the interviews these two lack any kind of passion or spark. You'd think they don't really like each other and apparently that really comes across onscreen to. But hearing how they even use dangerous holds I just know that we're gonna hear about some dip shit who got injured recreating unsafe scenes from a terrible movie.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/12/2015, 9:06 pm

That can't be true. I think I saw an interview at IMDB or something where the director said she did heavy research on Dominatrix and spoke with some of them for the movie.

As someone who hasn't read the book, I'm not going to be nitpicking this movie like that when I do watch it. An early review, not a Dominatrix one, had nothing but good things to say about it. So....I don't know, who ever goes to see this, let us know what you thought about it. Looks like it's going to be a lot of mixed reviews. My sister is going to check it out though and she's read the book too. Rolling Eyes
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 2/12/2015, 10:09 pm

It's been rumored that Dorman and Johnson can't stand each other.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/12/2015, 10:18 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:It's been rumored that Dorman and Johnson can't stand  each other.

Say whaaaaat?! That's not good. But didn't seem like it in interviews.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 2/12/2015, 10:29 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:My sister is going to check it out though and she's read the book too. Rolling Eyes
So you're saying your sister is kinda kinky? Is she single?
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/12/2015, 11:12 pm

Tyger wrote:So you're saying your sister is kinda kinky? Is she single?

LOL! That's what you took away from that, is it? She's none of your business is what she is. Razz
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/13/2015, 8:58 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:
Tyger wrote:So you're saying your sister is kinda kinky? Is she single?

LOL! That's what you took away from that, is it? She's none of your business is what she is. Razz

I'm already more interested in Abe's sister than I am in this movie. So Abe, tell us about your sister anyways, what's her favorite chapter?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/13/2015, 8:33 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I'm already more interested in Abe's sister than I am in this movie. So Abe, tell us about your sister anyways, what's her favorite chapter?

Fifty Shades of Grey ($569,651,467) 151
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/14/2015, 9:42 am

‘Shades’ Eyes $158M+ Opening Weekend Overseas; Biggest-Ever For An R-Rated Film

In Friday late night grosses, Universal Focus’ Fifty Shades of Grey is poised to hit a February opening day record with industry estimates predicting a first day of $31M for the feature adaptation of E.L. James’ fan femme novel and revised weekend projections  standing at $83M for FSS and a potential four-day of $91M.

If Fifty Shades Of Grey handcuffs Universal’s very early international weekend estimate of $158.3M, it will become the studio’s 2nd biggest offshore opening frame ever, just behind Fast & Furious 6’s $160.3M. Outside sources whisper that it is likely to climax even higher than that for this five-day session. It is expected to be far-and-away the biggest opening weekend of all-time for an R-rated film overseas, whipping previous title holder The Matrix Revolutions at $117M. Now open in 57 territories, the lip-biter added $38M on Friday at 9,432 playdates for a three-day total of $66M. It is No. 1 in 56 out of the 57 markets.

Proof that very lonely horny people rule the world.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/14/2015, 12:13 pm

Wow! I expected as much though honestly. The hype alone guaranteed this result no matter who was cast. It's insane! Now they're starting to talk sequels. I thought this movie would cover all the books.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/14/2015, 2:35 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Wow! I expected as much though honestly. The hype alone guaranteed this result no matter who was cast. It's insane! Now they're starting to talk sequels. I thought this movie would cover all the books.

They were talking sequels quite awhile ago but unfortunately this solidifies them.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/15/2015, 9:43 am

'Shades' Takes All-Time Best Presidents Day Opening Weekend Record
Universal is reporting Fifty Shades of Grey with a three-day weekend of $81.67M and a projected four-day of $90.658M at 3,646 playdates. Quite clearly, Fifty Shades holds the best Presidents Day weekend opening record of all-time. Among February bows, Fifty Shades ranks a close second behind Passion of the Christ which has the top FSS for the month and top R-rated opening with $83.8M. Fifty Shades earned $8.6M in Thursday previews which was counted in its $30.3M Friday. In terms of whether Valentine’s Day would spike the B.O. for Fifty Shades or if its first day grosses were front-loaded, Fifty Shades saw a 21% uptick yesterday with $36.679M.  Per screen for FSS is $22,400 and that should rise to $24,865 over FSSM.

Said Universal domestic distribution president, Nicholas Carpou, “Universal is absolutely celebrating the weekend’s results. We couldn’t be happier. Several teams at Universal deserve credit on making this film a huge success.  The production team worked hard to make the film accessible to the widest audience possible. The marketing team pushed great results with its release date strategy change and designing a campaign that expanded the amount of people that would come to this film.”
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/15/2015, 9:46 am

The oldest rule in marketing still reigns supreme, sex sells. But we can most certainly thank Fifty Shades for having what is going to be one hell of an interesting domino effect in dominatrix and kinky sex films that will be greenlit over then next several months while the inevitable Showtime dominatrix series will be put in motion any day now.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 2/15/2015, 10:02 am

Well,there's millions of sexually starved/neglected women out there.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/15/2015, 10:09 am

ForeverBlu wrote:Well,there's millions of sexually starved/neglected women out there.

These numbers make me think I have been seriously underestimating the massive size of the playing field my entire life.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/23/2015, 5:49 pm

Universal just announced that Fifty Shades Of Grey sequel Fifty Shades Darker will be released on February 10, 2017 and the third installment, Fifty Shades Freed will bow on February 9, 2018.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/28/2015, 9:01 am

I watched this with a date last night who sold it as her "favorite sexy movie" and having now watched this, I'm not entirely sure how to feel about that. This was not a good movie by any means, pretty hollow and superficial, very boring and uninteresting sex scenes, one dimensional characters and virtually no story or character development other than, "meet me in my playroom". I tried to keep an open mind but this was just not a good movie and yet she was completely into it.

I still remember the days when women would just Notebook a guy. I remember watching that movie back in high school and all the girls pretty much shared the same thought, "I want a guy like that, he's so romantic". Ten years go by and now they want an emotionally unavailable sadist with very serious emotional and sexual issues. Can honestly say, I did not think this would be the next progression in what women want in a guy.

Oh and the studded leather belt crying scene ending, just disturbing and probably the least sexiest way to end a movie about sex I'd ever seen.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/28/2015, 5:46 pm

I saw this and I still don't see what all the fuss is about aside from the sex, I guess that's the main fascination with it.

Don't get me started on the leather belt scene, I watched it alone but it made me SO UNCOMFORTABLE! I can't imagine watching this with someone else let alone in the theaters. I was like, "The fuck is wrong with this guy?" And the movie ended with a cliff hanger too which I won't lie made me curious to see what happens next. I asked my sis and she said you'll know more about Christian and why he's fucked up in the other two books/movies.

I liked the sex scenes but........that's about it folks. Neutral
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/28/2015, 8:20 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Don't get me started on the leather belt scene, I watched it alone but it made me SO UNCOMFORTABLE! I can't imagine watching this with someone else let alone in the theaters. I was like, "The fuck is wrong with this guy?" And the movie ended with a cliff hanger too which I won't lie made me curious to see what happens next. I asked my sis and she said you'll know more about Christian and why he's fucked up in the other two books/movies.

I liked the sex scenes but........that's about it folks. Neutral

The fact that the girl I watched it with didn't even seem phased by that abusive sequence kind of took me aback a bit to be honest. I was feeling really uncomfortable watching that sequence,  she's bent over, crying and being smacked hard with a metal studded leather belt while he's trying not to blow his load in his pants listening to her cry, how the fuck is that erotic? I really had no idea what the books were about beyond some bondage play but I had absolutely no idea what a massive piece of shit that guy is and since they never bothered to give us backstory other than that he was banging a cougar when he was 15 and that he's a sadist I really didn't have much to form an opinion of the guy. I myself not the least bit into hurting women, it's just not my bag and it's kind of sad to see that this insanely popular story is about nothing more than a fucked up individual hurting sweet girls cause he had a shitty childhood and no desire for conventional therapy methods. I don't know, just found the sex scenes pretty boring and for a movie that's all about getting off, I was a bit bothered that she never actually got off, not once, in the entire movie.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/28/2015, 9:48 pm

WyldeMan wrote:The fact that the girl I watched it with didn't even seem phased by that abusive sequence kind of took me aback a bit to be honest. I was feeling really uncomfortable watching that sequence,  she's bent over, crying and being smacked hard with a metal studded leather belt while he's trying not to blow his load in his pants listening to her cry, how the fuck is that erotic? I really had no idea what the books were about beyond some bondage play but I had absolutely no idea what a massive piece of shit that guy is and since they never bothered to give us backstory other than that he was banging a cougar when he was 15 and that he's a sadist I really didn't have much to form an opinion of the guy. I myself not the least bit into hurting women, it's just not my bag and it's kind of sad to see that this insanely popular story is about nothing more than a fucked up individual hurting sweet girls cause he had a shitty childhood and no desire for conventional therapy methods. I don't know, just found the sex scenes pretty boring and for a movie that's all about getting off, I was a bit bothered that she never actually got off, not once, in the entire movie.

I agree. What we need is someone who liked the movie to tell us whatever it is that we seem to be not understanding.. lol!

Anna was never into the whole thing and it's obvious from the start but she went along with it because she liked him. Everything she did in the movie I understood but everything Christian did and how he acted towards her even though he loved her, that I did not get. If he's so into it, he should have been on that table while she did that to him.

This movie taught me one thing......how not to treat woman. But if you meet a woman who is into this type of thing then get ready for pain. lol!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/28/2015, 9:57 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I agree. What we need is someone who liked the movie to tell us whatever it is that we seem to be not understanding.. lol!

Anna was never into the whole thing and it's obvious from the start but she went along with it because she liked him. Everything she did in the movie I understood but everything Christian did and how he acted towards her even though he loved her, that I did not get. If he's so into it, he should have been on that table while she did that to him.

This movie taught me one thing......how not to treat woman. But if you meet a woman who is into this type of thing then get ready for pain. lol!

I understand the Dom/Sub scene, it's just that there was so little story here that they never told us why he was such a piece of shit. It's one thing to play the games but he was pretty much a dick to her all the time, she was a fuck toy and I never thought he really cared much for her. He just kept pouting and throwing tantrums like a child when she'd touch him or ask to sleep next to him. That guy is a dick so of course women would love him, they always do, it's in their programming.

Plenty of fun can be had without any pain being inflicted, all I'm gonna say.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/28/2015, 10:06 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I understand the Dom/Sub scene, it's just that there was so little story here that they never told us why he was such a piece of shit. It's one thing to play the games but he was pretty much a dick to her all the time, she was a fuck toy and I never thought he really cared much for her. He just kept pouting and throwing tantrums like a child when she'd touch him or ask to sleep next to him. That guy is a dick so of course women would love him, they always do, it's in their programming.

Yeah, he kept his distance emotionally for sure and at the same time sent mixed messages to the poor girl. Backstory on him would have helped make sense of the situation. I think the older woman he mentioned messed him up and it's probably why he can't have a relationship.....a healthy one anyway. I do wonder if his family or his brother know about the red room, didn't seem like it.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/29/2015, 10:14 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:I understand the Dom/Sub scene, it's just that there was so little story here that they never told us why he was such a piece of shit. It's one thing to play the games but he was pretty much a dick to her all the time, she was a fuck toy and I never thought he really cared much for her. He just kept pouting and throwing tantrums like a child when she'd touch him or ask to sleep next to him. That guy is a dick so of course women would love him, they always do, it's in their programming.

Yeah, he kept his distance emotionally for sure and at the same time sent mixed messages to the poor girl. Backstory on him would have helped make sense of the situation. I think the older woman he mentioned messed him up and it's probably why he can't have a relationship.....a healthy one anyway. I do wonder if his family or his brother know about the red room, didn't seem like it.

Seemed to me like they just saved their story for the sequels which in my opinion is a terrible way to do business. Stop worrying about franchises and just focus on the first movie.

That poor 15 year old boy, traumatized by becoming the willing sex slave of a controlling older woman.....poor him. Now I understand why he likes to hurt women. Sleep

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/29/2015, 10:56 am

WyldeMan wrote:Seemed to me like they just saved their story for the sequels which in my opinion is a terrible way to do business. Stop worrying about franchises and just focus on the first movie.

That poor 15 year old boy, traumatized by becoming the willing sex slave of a controlling older woman.....poor him. Now I understand why he likes to hurt women. Sleep

lol! Well, we don't know how she treated him. She could have been so controlling to the point where it became abusive, would make sense.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/29/2015, 2:01 pm

Meh, I just don't see how the situation could have been that bad for him if she was an actual Dom. Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GrooThePerverted 6/29/2015, 11:50 pm

E L James' #AskELJames Twitter Q&A Would Have Made Christian Grey Cringe

Looks like Anastasia Steele isn't the only glutton for punishment. E L James put herself in the hot seat on Monday, June 29, when she participated in a live Twitter Q&A with Fifty Shades fans -- and, more dominantly (no pun intended), critics.

Shortly after the Q&A started on Monday afternoon, the #AskELJames hashtag was overtaken by Christian Grey haters who accused the author of being homophobic and misogynistic and romanticizing stalking and abuse. Others took issue with her actual writing, asking things like, "Which do you hate more, women or the English language?" 

caitlin stasey  ✔️ @caitlinstasey
#AskELJames does the E.L. Stand for ELiterate?

Stephan Krosecz @Krosecz
#AskELJames Do all these negative tweets sent to you seem abusive to you? I think it's romantic enough to be turned into a novel!

matt @reginaIdkray
#AskELJames what's it like telling millions of women it's okay to be in an abusive relationship as long as he's rich. Asking for a friend.

Liam Dryden @LiamDrydenEtc
#AskELJames I need advice on making a BIG romantic gesture. Should I put a GPS tracker in her phone and make threats if she tries to leave?

Ros @GameOverRos
#AskELJames Can you confirm that you will be writing the story of Ramsay Bolton from his perspective, showing he is just misunderstood?

NOTE: the following is in reference to her re-publishing her book from Christian's perspective called "Grey".

Andrew Vestal @avestal
#AskELJames after the success of "Grey," have you considered re-telling the story from the perspective of someone who can write?

There were so many tweets, in fact, that the hashtag became the No. 1 Twitter trend in the United States, and the No. 2 trend worldwide. (It's worth noting, though, that many people actually came to James' defense.)

The author, for her part, stuck to answering the gentler questions, like, "What was your favorite scene to write?" and "Have you ever wanted to change anything in Ana and Christian's story?" She did seem to allude to the mixed bag of inquiries before signing off, however, tweeting, "Off to meet the competition winners, now. Thanks so much for an interesting hour... Very Happy"

Ultimately, she has the last laugh anyway. According to the Los Angeles Times, James is now worth an estimated $58 million.

The Fifty Shades franchise is still growing, too -- in addition to the original trilogy, Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, and Fifty Shades Freed, James has written the spinoff Grey, which tells the story of the first book from Christian Grey's perspective. Then there are the film adaptations starring Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson, the first of which made more than $500 million at the box office.
GrooThePerverted
GrooThePerverted

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/30/2015, 12:05 am

Joey's girl Caitlin Stasey called her ass out! LOL. It's all true though, I kept thinking how insanely fucked up that guy was and any woman he finds him to be her ideal match needs to dedicate the rest of their life to intense psycho therapy.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 6/30/2015, 11:34 am

WyldeMan wrote:Joey's girl Caitlin Stasey called her ass out! LOL. It's all true though, I kept thinking how insanely fucked up that guy was and any woman he finds him to be her ideal match needs to dedicate the rest of their life to intense psycho therapy.

They came for her ass on Twitter.

LOL!

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by GrooThePerverted 6/30/2015, 1:26 pm

I much preferred THIS which was a fanstastic, if a bit disturbing, movie.  Also love the little dig in the updated poster art. lol

Fifty Shades of Grey ($569,651,467) Secretary_612x817
GrooThePerverted
GrooThePerverted

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/30/2015, 1:34 pm

GrooThePerverted wrote:I much preferred THIS which was a fanstastic, if a bit disturbing, movie.  Also love the little dig in the updated poster art. lol

YES! See that's what I thought 50 Shades was like, 2 totally willing participants, not one sadist and one sweet innocent girl who agrees to be tortured because someone she's fallen in love with him. Secretary was darkly funny and sexy and also yes disturbing at times but, Shades was only disturbing because I felt like I was watching the beginning of a snuff film when she started to cry.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/30/2015, 5:42 pm

I'm assuming that's a fan made poster for Secretary, which has no business being compared to 50 Shades.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 6/30/2015, 8:40 pm

This is Twilight for sexually frustrated Soccer moms.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/30/2015, 9:23 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:This is Twilight for sexually frustrated Soccer moms.

This goes way beyond frustrated in my opinion. Couldn't they have just remade 9 1/2 Weeks?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GrooThePerverted 7/1/2015, 3:15 am

Tyger wrote:I'm assuming that's a fan made poster for Secretary, which has no business being compared to 50 Shades.
That's what I thought at first, but it's also the cover for the title on VUDU so.... I dunno.

Fifty Shades of Grey ($569,651,467) Vuduca11
GrooThePerverted
GrooThePerverted

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 7/1/2015, 12:07 pm

Sad.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by GrooThePerverted 7/1/2015, 10:29 pm

Tyger wrote:Sad.

Why?  I kinda liked the poster.  Also I didn't even remember that Spader's name in that movie was indeed Mr. Grey.
GrooThePerverted
GrooThePerverted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down