BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

5 - Random Thoughts - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan 11/3/2022, 8:30 pm

My grandpa was a massive George Jones fan so he made sure I grew up on the Possum too and I am still a big fan to this day.

Michael Shannon and Jessica Chastain are incredible casting choices but my gods I had no idea she could also sing like that!!! HOLY SHIT!

There will never be another George and Tammy....

This is just George but it's one of the greatest songs ever about loss. 

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/4/2022, 3:17 pm

Because clearing his name was so important to Johnny Depp, he's been having an affair with the married lawyer Joelle Rich who represented him in his UK libel case. She's leaving her husband that she has two kids with for Depp.

It's funny, everybody thought he was banging Camilla Vasquez from his second more famous televised trial but it turns out he was already banging his lawyer.

Just a month ago I was reading how Depp was back up to his old antics on the set of his latest movie where he was fighting with the director when he could be bothered to even show up and how his return to bad behavior was already getting around Hollywood.

It's nice to see that he's not taking anything for granted.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/5/2022, 8:32 pm

I believe I tore some muscle in my lower back yesterday while helping an elderly neighbor move hay bails in their barn. Didn't even know it happened until I got home and several hours later I went to stand up and suddenly fell to my knees from what felt like a kick to the spin, that was a real eye opener.

It's been nearly 24 hours of non-stop excruciating pain every single time I move or turn. I already live in chronic pain from a number of health issues and have for decades but I gotta say, I haven't felt pain like this in a very long time. The longer I sit still trying not to move to avoid the pain, the more I hurt from the immobility which forces me to move around and that only seems to exacerbate the pain.

It even hurts like a bitch when I inhale my pain killer cannabis..... Razz Mad

I'm in a real mother fucker of a Catch 22.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/5/2022, 8:43 pm

Mate that sucks. Back pain is a son of a bitch. There's no physical movement that doesn't involve the back in some form or fashion.

Ibuprofen is your friend. No sure how well that mixes with pain-killer cannabis though? Very Happy

I just spent a wonderful 10 days down by the river. I managed to get online once the other day, and that only last about an hour. Didn't care though. It was so relaxing sitting by the fire, and when I did watch some TV I got to catch up on some old MacGyver episodes.

I did manage to successfully complete Sober October, and celebrated by getting drunk by the fire listening to the rain on the roof. Fucking glorious.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/5/2022, 9:21 pm

Rusty wrote:Mate that sucks. Back pain is a son of a bitch. There's no physical movement that doesn't involve the back in some form or fashion.

Ibuprofen is your friend. No sure how well that mixes with pain-killer cannabis though? Very Happy

I just spent a wonderful 10 days down by the river. I managed to get online once the other day, and that only last about an hour. Didn't care though. It was so relaxing sitting by the fire, and when I did watch some TV I got to catch up on some old MacGyver episodes.

I did manage to successfully complete Sober October, and celebrated by getting drunk by the fire listening to the rain on the roof. Fucking glorious.

I'll try some Ibuprofen, I normally never take pills of any kind but I feel like after 24 hours of debilitating pain I'm willing to break my own rule.

Oh nice, MacGyver. Do you ever try to recreate any of the crazy things you see him do while you're in the outback?

We've been experiencing some hellacious wind storms these last two days as well. The Thunder and Lightning started up about an hour ago. I love this shit....

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/6/2022, 12:38 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I believe I tore some muscle in my lower back yesterday while helping an elderly neighbor move hay bails in their barn. Didn't even know it happened until I got home and several hours later I went to stand up and suddenly fell to my knees from what felt like a kick to the spin, that was a real eye opener.

It's been nearly 24 hours of non-stop excruciating pain every single time I move or turn. I already live in chronic pain from a number of health issues and have for decades but I gotta say, I haven't felt pain like this in a very long time. The longer I sit still trying not to move to avoid the pain, the more I hurt from the immobility which forces me to move around and that only seems to exacerbate the pain.

It even hurts like a bitch when I inhale my pain killer cannabis..... Razz Mad

I'm in a real mother fucker of a Catch 22.

SAME! I tore mine earlier this week when I swung my leg as high as I could, it was my fault. It was starting to feel better but 2 days ago I was lifting a huge ass printer at work and something tore again and I could barely stand, felt like a knife almost and it was hard to breath. Now it's starting to heal again and it feels better, I've been applying heat compression to it and doing this exercise and it has helped.

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/7/2022, 10:43 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:SAME! I tore mine earlier this week when I swung my leg as high as I could, it was my fault. It was starting to feel better but 2 days ago I was lifting a huge ass printer at work and something tore again and I could barely stand, felt like a knife almost and it was hard to breath. Now it's starting to heal again and it feels better, I've been applying heat compression to it and doing this exercise and it has helped.

Where you working on your old high school Cheer routines? Why the fuck would you high kick? LOL. I don't even know how I fucked up back up, like I said I was helping an elderly neighbor with some hay bales but I wasn't lifting with my back and these were only two stringer bales, I wasn't even straining. I felt perfectly fine afterwards until several hours later when I suddenly buckled from the pain and felt like I'd been drop kicked right in the lower spine.

As a point of reference, the only other time I've felt pain like this was after I fractured my tail bone in a mosh pit at a Papa Roach concert during a massive Crue Fest weekend. It took over three months to fully heal and reminds me a lot of the pain I've been experiencing this time around. I was unable to simply sit down for months, it was insanely painful. A couple of times when I've just sat down in a chair or the couch, I've audibly yelled out in pain without even realizing it was happening until I catch myself. Good thing I live alone.

Yesterday I watched a few videos showing similar stretches but its agonizing to do them at this stage though I doing em anyways and for my efforts, today I could barely walk. Day three seems to be the worst so far.

I hope you guys are doing better and I'll be back here when I can sit for five more minutes. Razz Mad

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/7/2022, 2:03 pm

This is how high I kicked my leg only I swung it a full 180 from the back and that's what did it. I understand now the importance of stretching and yoga. Lesson learned!

5 - Random Thoughts - Page 10 Maxresdefault
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/7/2022, 4:40 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:This is how high I kicked my leg only I swung it a full 180 from the back and that's what did it. I understand now the importance of stretching and yoga. Lesson learned!

5 - Random Thoughts - Page 10 Maxresdefault

So where you doing that exercise or were you kicking the air pretending to be JCVD?

I wish I had injured myself in such a memorable manner, than I'd at least know what I needed to avoid doing in the future lol.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/7/2022, 11:39 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:

SAME! I tore mine earlier this week when I swung my leg as high as I could, it was my fault. It was starting to feel better but 2 days ago I was lifting a huge ass printer at work and something tore again and I could barely stand, felt like a knife almost and it was hard to breath. Now it's starting to heal again and it feels better, I've been applying heat compression to it and doing this exercise and it has helped.

I legit laughed out loud when I read that. I don't know what Abe looks like yet I can clearly picture the absolute randomness of some young dude walking around the house and out of nowhere, popping off a couple of leg swings for no reason other than just because. LOL
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/8/2022, 12:49 pm

Rusty wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:

I legit laughed out loud when I read that. I don't know what Abe looks like yet I can clearly picture the absolute randomness of some young dude walking around the house and out of nowhere, popping off a couple of leg swings for no reason other than just because. LOL

I had the same response. Only I pictured it happening in the fancy Hollywood board room where he routinely crushes our childhood dreams with his 80s reboots. I even imagined the "executive assistant" frightened by the sudden screams.... Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/8/2022, 4:33 pm

WyldeMan wrote:So where you doing that exercise or were you kicking the air pretending to be JCVD?

I wish I had injured myself in such a memorable manner, than I'd at least know what I needed to avoid doing in the future lol.

I've done it before and never hurt myself. My posture has been bad lately and I think that's why.

Rusty wrote:I legit laughed out loud when I read that. I don't know what Abe looks like yet I can clearly picture the absolute randomness of some young dude walking around the house and out of nowhere, popping off a couple of leg swings for no reason other than just because. LOL

What? You don't all go around kicking air for no reason? Laughing
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/9/2022, 7:55 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:So where you doing that exercise or were you kicking the air pretending to be JCVD?

I've done it before and never hurt myself. My posture has been bad lately and I think that's why.

After 30, everything started falling a part on me. When I was laying on the ground like an old man who'd fallen and couldn't get back up, I immediately said "I should have kept up with the DDPYoga...." BANG! Razz

UltimateMarvel wrote:
Rusty wrote:I legit laughed out loud when I read that. I don't know what Abe looks like yet I can clearly picture the absolute randomness of some young dude walking around the house and out of nowhere, popping off a couple of leg swings for no reason other than just because. LOL

What? You don't all go around kicking air for no reason? Laughing

I don't believe I've thrown an air kick since the Couch Ninja Battle of '95.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/9/2022, 7:58 am

‘Scrubs’ Co-EP Eric Weinberg Hit With Dual Sexual Assault Lawsuits; Producer Behind Bars On 18 Counts Of Rape
5 - Random Thoughts - Page 10 Gettyi35
Former Scrubs co-executive producer Eric Weinberg, currently incarcerated in downtown Los Angeles on 18 criminal counts of rape, has been sued in civil court by two different women for sexual assault.

“Plaintiff C.D. suffered physical, emotional, and economic harm as a result of Weinberg’s assault, and brings this action for sexual assault, sexual battery, sexual harassment, gender violence, assault, battery, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and negligence,” says one of the filings made late Monday in Los Angeles Superior Court. Describing an alleged 2019 rape in the producer’s L.A. home in graphic detail, the jury trial-seeking complaint asks for wide-ranging but unspecified damages.

Initially arrested by Los Angeles police in July on charges of multiple rapes strewn from 2012 to 2019, Weinberg was first released on a $3.2 million bail bond. Later upped to $5 million, that bail was revoked, and Weinberg was taken into custody October 25 after pleading not guilty at his arraignment. “The defendant has engaged in a pattern of violence for at least six years,” said Judge Victoria B. Wilson over the objections of Philip Cohen and other members of Weinberg’s defense team who were present. The LASC judge went on to call Weinberg a potential “serial rapist” and termed his decades of vile behavior as “brazen and predatory.”

Held in the Twin Towers Correctional Facility downtown, Weinberg is next scheduled to have a hearing in his criminal case November 15. Looking at a stretch of up to 100 years in state prison if found guilty, the ex-Californication executive producer is facing six counts of sexual penetration by use of force, four counts of oral copulation, three counts of forcible rape, two counts of sexual battery by restraint and one count each of assault by means of force likely to cause great bodily injury, attempted sexual penetration by use of force, and false imprisonment by violence.

“Eric Weinberg is a calculated, serial predator who targeted these women, and caused them immense trauma, mental anguish and physical harm,” says Micha Star Liberty, lead attorney for the two women in the civil cases. “Weinberg must be held accountable to these women for his horrifying actions,” the Liberty Law manager partner added. Joining forces with Gibbs Law Group, Liberty says she and her colleagues are examining more potential civil suits from other potential victims.

Since Weinberg’s arrest this summer, the LAPD and LA County District Attorney’s office has received more than 70 tips and tales of women who say they too were lured to the producer’s home and raped on the promise of a photo shoot to further a career in the entertainment industry.

Weinberg targeted women in their 20s and 30s “in grocery stores, coffee shops and other public places,” according to police. “He is a danger to society,” Deputy DA May Martinez said about Weinberg at the October 25 hearing. “He is a danger to all females.”

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/10/2022, 10:30 am

‘The Office’ Star Rainn Wilson Makes Drastic Name Change To Highlight Climate Emergency
5 - Random Thoughts - Page 10 Gettyi36
Rainn Wilson, who is best known for his role as Dwight Schrute in the U.S. version of The Office and was also recently seen in Weird: The Al Yankovic Story, has changed his name to Rainnfall Heat Wave Extreme Winter Wilson to raise awareness about the environmental crisis and rapid warming of the Arctic region.

Wilson made the change to support a campaign being run by climate change awareness body Arctic Basecamp, of which he is a board member, to coincide with the United Nation’s COP 27 meeting which is currently taking place in Egypt.

“With the help of my scientist friends at Arctic Basecamp, I’ve changed my name to Rainnfall Heat Wave Extreme Winter Wilson. This is not a joke, I’m as serious as the melting Arctic, which amplifies global risks including extreme weather events around the globe,” said Wilson in a video address posted on the social networks by Arctic Basecamp.

“I’m hoping this name change brings attention to this growing… er, melting issue. We need world leaders at COP27 to take notice and take action. The Arctic is melting at millions of litres per second, yet this problem can’t seem to make a name for itself, so it’s up to us to make a name for it.”

Arctic Basecamp is led by a team of Arctic experts and scientists. The body has physically set up a real basecamp in the Arctic and uses its findings to raise awareness about the environmental crisis.

Wilson encouraged people to also modify their name to bring attention to the issue, using the Arctic Basecamp “name-changer” on website ArcticRiskName.org, and then change their social media profile with the result.

“If enough of us do this, then maybe COP27 will be where our world leaders sit up and notice  Arctic risks and introduce a solution,” he said.  

More than 90 heads of state and representatives of 190 countries are due to attend the latest edition of the annual United Nations Climate Change Conference, COP27, running November 6 to 18 in the Egyptian Red Sea Resort of Sharm El Sheikh.

Professor Gail Whiteman, founder of Arctic Basecamp and Professor of Sustainability at the University of Exeter Business School said world leaders at COP27 needed to take notice of the implications for the world if the “Arctic doesn’t stay in the Arctic”.

“The Arctic is warming up to four times faster than the global average, and rapid Arctic warming exacerbates catastrophic and costly global risks including extreme weather events, threats to food and water security, sea level rise and supply chain disruption around the world,” she said.

“The Arctic is melting before our eyes, and since this global problem can’t make a name for itself, let’s all do our part – I will be changing my name today, and I encourage you to do the same!”

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/10/2022, 10:32 am

Hey everybody, new name! Razz Razz Razz Razz

5 - Random Thoughts - Page 10 Wylded10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/10/2022, 5:09 pm

I wonder at what point a celebrity finally realizes they actually aren't that special and retarded shit like that doesn't influence anyone ... except Wylde because he's obviously all in on Operation Arctic Risk!
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/10/2022, 6:40 pm

That's a stupid ass name!

WyldeMan wrote:After 30, everything started falling a part on me. When I was laying on the ground like an old man who'd fallen and couldn't get back up, I immediately said "I should have kept up with the DDPYoga...." BANG! Razz

This is the way.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/10/2022, 10:17 pm

Rusty wrote:I wonder at what point a celebrity finally realizes they actually aren't that special and retarded shit like that doesn't influence anyone ... except Wylde because he's obviously all in on Operation Arctic Risk!

Fuck no man! I want to live in Kevin Costner's Waterworld. I'm storing dirt in jars all over my property so I'll be a rich man one day.

I just happen to think that "Wylde Destructive Hurricanes Man" is a totally metal name that rolls right off the tongue.

UltimateMarvel wrote:That's a stupid ass name!

WyldeMan wrote:After 30, everything started falling a part on me. When I was laying on the ground like an old man who'd fallen and couldn't get back up, I immediately said "I should have kept up with the DDPYoga...." BANG! Razz

This is the way.

This is the way.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/11/2022, 10:31 am

Kevin Conroy, Iconic Voice of Animated Batman, Dead at 66
5 - Random Thoughts - Page 10 Kevin-17
Kevin Conroy, best known for voicing Bruce Wayne (and his masked alter ego) in decades of Batman projects, has died. He was 66.

“It is with profound sadness that I send this to you today: Kevin Conroy, the quintessential voice of Batman, and a dear friend to so many of us, has passed away,” Conroy’s rep confirmed to TVLine in a statement.

Conroy made his debut as the voice of Batman in 1992 with Batman: The Animated Series, a role he would later reprise in a handful of other movies and shows, including Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, Superman: The Animated Series, Batman Beyond, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited and The Killing Joke (pictured above).

Mark Hamill, who voiced The Joker opposite Conroy’s Batman in many of the projects mentioned above, had this to say about his co-star and friend: “Kevin was perfection. He was one of my favorite people on the planet, and I loved him like a brother. He truly cared for the people around him — his decency shone through everything he did. Every time I saw him or spoke with him, my spirits were elevated.”

Adds Warner Bros. Animation: “[We are] saddened by the loss of our dear friend Kevin Conroy. His iconic performance of Batman will forever stand among the greatest portrayals of the Dark Knight in any medium. We send our warmest thoughts to his loved ones and join fans around the world in honoring his legacy.”

The actor made his first and only appearance as live-action Bruce Wayne in 2019 during the Batwoman portion of The Arrowverse’s “Crisis on Infinite Earths” crossover.

Conroy’s TV resume also included plenty of non-Batman credits, including roles on Another World, Search for Tomorrow, Dynasty, Matlock and Murphy Brown.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/11/2022, 10:32 am

Oh my gods no! I thought we'd have another 20 years of Conroy as Batman when they finally brought back BTAS!

He died following a "short battle with cancer".  Crying or Very sad

The Batman is dead....

5 - Random Thoughts - Page 10 Batman12

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/11/2022, 5:00 pm

What a sad day, I can't believe he's gone. He will always be remembered as Batman. RIP
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 11/11/2022, 10:44 pm

RIP to the best Batman, an underrated actor and from what I’ve seen, a good man. Terrible day.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/13/2022, 7:58 pm

Holy shit, The Walking Dead has turned into Game of Thrones in its final handful of episodes, lol. The god damned walkers are opening doors, picking up weapons, launching sneak attacks and climbing walls by the dozen but the writers saved that for the last five episodes of season 11!  Razz Razz Razz

This might just be the worst show on television. Only the Disney+ MCU offerings could compete. 

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/14/2022, 2:40 pm

Jay Leno Seriously Burned From Gasoline Fire: ‘Need a Week or Two to Get Back on My Feet’
5 - Random Thoughts - Page 10 A137b010
Jay Leno has suffered “serious burns” but is in stable condition following a gasoline fire, the former “The Tonight Show” host confirmed to Variety. Leno said in a statement: “I got some serious burns from a gasoline fire. I am ok. Just need a week or two to get back on my feet.”

TMZ reported that Leno was hospitalized on Sunday after a fire erupted in his Los Angeles car garage. One of the cars reportedly burst into flames and left Leno with burns on his face. Leno was taken to the Grossman Burn Center for his injuries.

News of Leno’s health was first reported by People magazine. The comedian was scheduled to take part in a Las Vegas financial conference on Sunday but had to cancel his appearance due to a “serious medical emergency.” Leno’s facial burns were not disclosed at the time.

“His family was not able to provide us very many details, but there was a very serious medical emergency that is preventing Jay from traveling,” an email to attendees read. “All we know is that he is alive, so our prayers go out to him and his family tonight.”

Over the last several years, Leno has been outspoken about having high cholesterol. News of a “serious medical emergency” led many fans to believe Leno was having a health issue related to his cholesterol. In a video posted in 2019, Leno encouraged his followers to get routine cholesterol checkups.

“There’s a lot of people walking around like that, they’re just time bombs. You’ve got all this cholesterol, you don’t realize it until it actually hits, you know?” Leno said at the time. “It’s like in a car, if even one piece of dirt gets in the eye of the needle of the jet, and boom and no more gas comes through. And that’s what happens with your heart.”

Leno succeeded Johnny Carson as the host of NBC’s “The Tonight Show,” which he originally hosted from 1992 to 2009. Leno left the gig to start his own NBC primetime talk show, “The Jay Leno Show,” with Conan O’Brien stepping in as the new host of “The Tonight Show.” Both programs suffered from lousy ratings, resulting in NBC’s infamous decision to reinstate Leno as “The Tonight Show” host in March 2010. Leno stayed with the late night show for another four years and officially signed off on Feb. 6, 2014. Leno was replaced by Jimmy Fallon.

Outside of “The Tonight Show,” Leno launched his CNBC series “Jay Leno’s Garage” in 2015. The show has run for a total of seven seasons and 88 episodes so far. “Jay Leno’s Garage” wrapped up its seventh season at the end of Oct. Starting in 2021, Leno also became the new host of the “You Bet Your Life” revival.

Source: Variety

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/14/2022, 4:53 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Holy shit, The Walking Dead has turned into Game of Thrones in its final handful of episodes, lol. The god damned walkers are opening doors, picking up weapons, launching sneak attacks and climbing walls by the dozen but the writers saved that for the last five episodes of season 11!  Razz Razz Razz

This might just be the worst show on television. Only the Disney+ MCU offerings could compete. 

LOL I'm glad I stopped watching after Carl died. This makes no sense at all.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/14/2022, 6:26 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Holy shit, The Walking Dead has turned into Game of Thrones in its final handful of episodes, lol. The god damned walkers are opening doors, picking up weapons, launching sneak attacks and climbing walls by the dozen but the writers saved that for the last five episodes of season 11!  Razz Razz Razz

LOL I'm glad I stopped watching after Carl died. This makes no sense at all.

It's like they did it just so they could set up their three upcoming spin-offs with even dumber new shit. LOL.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/15/2022, 11:18 am

Jay Leno Friend Saves His Life ... After Sprayed with Gas and Engulfed in Flames
5 - Random Thoughts - Page 10 C3527710
Jay Leno could have died in the fire that erupted in his Burbank garage -- it was that serious -- and we've learned it was a friend of his who may have saved his life.

Jay tells TMZ from his hospital bed ...  he was working on his 1907 White Steam Car in his famed garage this past Saturday, fixing a clogged fuel line. He says there was a fuel leak and gasoline sprayed on his face and hands. Almost simultaneously a spark triggered an explosion, setting the comedian on fire.

Jay says his quick-thinking buddy Dave was right there and jumped on him, quickly smothering the flames.

TMZ broke the story ... the left side of Jay's face was badly burned. His hands were burned as well. He says he's now dealing with 3rd-degree burns and may need skin grafts. As we reported, the burns did not damage his eyes or his ears.

Jay, who was rushed to a nearby burn center by ambulance, says he expects to be hospitalized for somewhere between 5 and 10 days.

We're told Jay has canceled his various engagements for 2 weeks.

By the way ... in case you didn't do the math, the car in question is 115 years old.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/15/2022, 6:51 pm

Trump officially running again for 2024...

5 - Random Thoughts - Page 10 Giphy
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/17/2022, 4:59 pm

The complete and utter shit storm that has become Tom Brady's life amuses me so much.

His hot ass super model ex-wife has been photographed on a family vacation with the kids and their Brazilian Jui-Jitsu instructor.

That dumb bastard Brady should have retired when she gave him the chance, but instead he lost his super model wife, his kids are probably already calling their coach daddy and meanwhile Brady is playing what might be the worst year of his professional career and he looks like a total asshole in all this.

Looks like Karma is coming for Tommy Boy and she doesn't use no Vaseline.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/17/2022, 11:54 pm

WyldeMan wrote:The complete and utter shit storm that has become Tom Brady's life amuses me so much.

His hot ass super model ex-wife has been photographed on a family vacation with the kids and their Brazilian Jui-Jitsu instructor.

That dumb bastard Brady should have retired when she gave him the chance, but instead he lost his super model wife, his kids are probably already calling their coach daddy and meanwhile Brady is playing what might be the worst year of his professional career and he looks like a total asshole in all this.

Looks like Karma is coming for Tommy Boy and she doesn't use no Vaseline.

It's not like he can't upgrade to a younger version. Besides, Cartman wasn't entirely wrong about her.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/19/2022, 9:46 am

Chris Hemsworth’s Alzheimer’s Revelation On Disney+‘s ’Limitless’ Prompts Hiatus For Actor: “It Really Triggered Something In Me”
5 - Random Thoughts - Page 10 Gettyi37
After a career “sprint” of 10+ years, actor Chris Hemsworth is ready to slow down. The actor has announced in a new interview with Vanity Fair that he’ll be taking “some time off,” following the revelation while filming his Disney+ original series Limitless that he has a genetic predisposition to Alzheimer’s.

This discovery was just the most potent of a series of moments during production forcing the actor to face “the reality” of his own mortality. “It really triggered something in me to want to take some time off. And since we finished the show, I’ve been completing the things I was already contracted to do,” revealed Hemsworth. “Now when I finish this [press] tour this week, I’m going home and I’m going to have a good chunk of time off and just simplify. Be with the kids, be with my wife.”

Hemsworth’s medical reveal comes in the fifth episode of Limitless, which debuted in full on Disney+ on Wednesday. The specifics of the diagnosis, per Vanity Fair, are as follows: “His makeup includes two copies of the gene APOE4, one from his mother, the other from his father, which studies have linked to an increased risk of Alzheimer’s disease. One in four people carry a single copy of the gene, but only 2 to 3% of the population have both, according to a 2021 study by the National Institutes of Health.”

Hemsworth stressed in the interview that he’s not been given “a hard diagnosis” of Alzheimer’s, even if the double occurrence of APOE4 is indeed “cause for concern,” clarifying that “it’s not like I’ve been handed my resignation” from acting. Still, the actor, whose grandfather has the illness progressively affecting memory, is now 8-10 times more likely to develop it.

He noted during the Vanity Fair interview that Disney discussed with him the idea of omitting his diagnosis from Limitless, though he in the end insisted it be reflected in the final cut. “Look, if this is a motivator for people to take better care of themselves and also understand that there are steps you can take—then fantastic,” he remarked. “My concern was I just didn’t want to manipulate it and overdramatize it, and make it into some sort of hokey grab at empathy or whatever for entertainment.”

The other silver lining to the Alzheimer’s revelation for Hemsworth is that he now can take concrete “preventative steps,” being even more cognizant of his sleep, fitness, nutrition and stress levels to minimize the potential that he will one day develop the disease. “For me, the positive of it was like, ‘Right, if I didn’t know this [Alzheimer’s] information, I wouldn’t have made the changes I made,'” the actor said. “I just wasn’t aware of any of it, so now I feel thankful that I have in my arsenal the sort of tools to best prepare myself and prevent things happening in that way.”

Hesmworth’s series created by Darren Aronofsky for Disney+ examines the new scientific research that is shattering conventional wisdom about the human body, offering fascinating insights into how we can all unlock our body’s superpowers to fight illness, perform better and even reverse the aging process. This science is put to the test by Hemsworth, who, despite being in peak superhero condition, is on a personal mission to learn how to extend our health, strength and intellect further into our later years.

The actor most recently reprised his MCU role as Thor for Thor: Love and Thunder and will next be seen in the Mad Max prequel Furiosa and Netflix’s Extraction 2 — projects on which he’s already wrapped production. How long his professional hiatus will last is not yet clear.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/20/2022, 3:38 pm

I heard about this, can't blame him for wanting to take some time off.

I heard New York is getting crazy amount of snow right now. Joey, you doing alright up there?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/20/2022, 3:50 pm

The original Green Power Ranger Tommy Oliver aka Jason David Frank killed himself today. He was 49 years old and leaves behind four children.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/21/2022, 1:41 pm

I was looking at Jason David Frank's social media after hearing about his death and he seemed to have some stuff going on. New movie coming out, he seemed happy. Guess what is said about social media is true: it's all fake. Who woulda thought??

I remember seeing him at NY Comicom a few years back. People were in a huuuuge line to get pics and autographs with him.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/21/2022, 10:00 pm

I used to own Mighty Morphin Power Rangers movie on VHS as a kid and watched it many times. My family used to get sick and tired of it. Can't believe he died by suicide, that is very sad to hear.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/22/2022, 11:34 am

Todd and Julie Christley were sentenced to 12 and 7 years, respectively, for tax fraud.

They have to report to prison on January 15. It’s nice they get to spend the holidays with their family.

Does the federal government let people out early for tax fraud convictions?
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/22/2022, 12:23 pm

joey con carne wrote:Todd and Julie Christley were sentenced to 12 and 7 years, respectively, for tax fraud.

They have to report to prison on January 15. It’s nice they get to spend the holidays with their family.

Does the federal government let people out early for tax fraud convictions?

It's always nice to see reality tv stars being given opportunities to create new content for their fans.

You only serve your full sentence in this country if rich people were defrauded.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/22/2022, 5:47 pm

Anyone got their eyes on some Black Friday deals?

Grabbed my first Black Friday deal of the year - 50% off annual subscription to Paramount+. Usually only do monthly so I can cancel/restart whenever content increases, but half price for a year was too good to pass up.

Would love to find a deal on SSD storage for the PS5, and a 4K OLED. The latter may be pipe dreams though.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/22/2022, 6:04 pm

I bought an Intel 12700K processor and got a free Z690 motherboard from Micro Center. It was like they put a gun to my head and said "Spend money!". Insane deal. I had no intention of upgrading my PC but couldn't pass it up. I will take my current CPU and motherboard and put them into a mini case and make another PC out of it for like $350.

Nothing else I really want. Maybe some... *gulp* blu-rays.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/22/2022, 7:38 pm

Joey, not sure if you saw my post but how's the snow in your area? I heard it's bad but that's the usual for NY I guess.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/23/2022, 2:39 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Joey, not sure if you saw my post but how's the snow in your area? I heard it's bad but that's the usual for NY I guess.

Sorry about that! I missed your post completely.

I'm in the very south of New York and have no snow and it is about 55 degrees here now. I was listening to the news the other day and, I believe it was parts of the Buffalo area, got over 77 inches of snow in two days. That's insane!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/23/2022, 8:03 pm

joey con carne wrote:Sorry about that! I missed your post completely.

I'm in the very south of New York and have no snow and it is about 55 degrees here now. I was listening to the news the other day and, I believe it was parts of the Buffalo area, got over 77 inches of snow in two days. That's insane!

Damn! I saw 4ft of snow on TV and I thought that was bad, 77 is insane. You can't really do anything. Well, it's good that you weren't affected by it.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/23/2022, 10:40 pm

Anybody watched/watching Ancient Apocalypse on Netflix?

If you don't know, it's a documentary by Graham Hancock about the possibilities of an advanced human civilization that existed during the last Ice Age that was all but wiped out by a cataclysmic event which ended the Ice Age.

I learned of him from Joe Rogan's podcast a while back. I have no idea how right or wrong he could be, but it's fantastic stuff.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/24/2022, 4:36 pm

Happy Thanksgiving guys!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content