BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Adam (It's down at the end of jabroni drive at Smackdown Hotel)

5 posters

Go down

Black Adam (It's down at the end of jabroni drive at Smackdown Hotel) Empty Black Adam (It's down at the end of jabroni drive at Smackdown Hotel)

Post by WyldeMan 6/8/2022, 10:22 am

Black Adam (It's down at the end of jabroni drive at Smackdown Hotel) Black-16
Nearly 5,000 years after he was bestowed with the almighty powers of the Egyptian gods – and imprisoned just as quickly – Black Adam (Dwayne Johnson) is freed from his earthly tomb, ready to unleash his unique form of justice on the modern world.

Last edited by WyldeMan on 12/20/2022, 7:39 pm; edited 5 times in total

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Black Adam (It's down at the end of jabroni drive at Smackdown Hotel) Empty Re: Black Adam (It's down at the end of jabroni drive at Smackdown Hotel)

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/8/2022, 4:07 pm

Didn't reveal a lot but looking forward to seeing Black Adam kill some people.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Black Adam (It's down at the end of jabroni drive at Smackdown Hotel) Empty Re: Black Adam (It's down at the end of jabroni drive at Smackdown Hotel)

Post by WyldeMan 6/8/2022, 6:41 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Didn't reveal a lot but looking forward to seeing Black Adam kill some people.

"Heroes don't kill people"
"I do"

Thank the fucking gods. I am so sick and tired of hearing whiney ass DC characters still hung up on the ancient comics code. Every single DC character has to explicitly state that they don't kill, meanwhile you never hear a single character in the MCU proclaim that and all are seen killing, many are mass murders. Razz 

This looks good compared to what DC has been putting out over the years but it still looks like a movie starring The Rock.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 6/8/2022, 8:04 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
"Heroes don't kill people"
"I do"

Thank the fucking gods. I am so sick and tired of hearing whiney ass DC characters still hung up on the ancient comics code. Every single DC character has to explicitly state that they don't kill, meanwhile you never hear a single character in the MCU proclaim that and all are seen killing, many are mass murders. Razz 

This looks good compared to what DC has been putting out over the years but it still looks like a movie starring The Rock.

That's my take on it. I'll watch it, but it's still just a Rock movie.

Sarah Shahi is in it so that's a bonus.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/8/2022, 8:15 pm

Rusty wrote:That's my take on it. I'll watch it, but it's still just a Rock movie.

Sarah Shahi is in it so that's a bonus.

I hope The Rock is able to save the world in the end with the help of some quirky sidekicks, you know as opposed to how all of his other movies have ended.

I hadn't seen Shahi in several years but ever since she got all kinds of nekkid on her Netflix series Sex/Life her career like her clothes is taking off. Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/23/2022, 12:32 pm

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/8/2022, 8:16 pm

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/9/2022, 5:06 pm

Trailer was ok. I'll watch the movie but I don't feel hyped to see it for some reason. Maybe it's all this uncertainty with DC right now.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/9/2022, 7:41 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Trailer was ok. I'll watch the movie but I don't feel hyped to see it for some reason. Maybe it's all this uncertainty with DC right now.

Would it change your mind at all if I told you that I read Cavill shot his Caped return back in August for this? That's the rumor anyways...

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/10/2022, 8:18 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Would it change your mind at all if I told you that I read Cavill shot his Caped return back in August for this? That's the rumor anyways...

YES! That would indeed change my mind.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/11/2022, 7:20 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Would it change your mind at all if I told you that I read Cavill shot his Caped return back in August for this? That's the rumor anyways...

YES! That would indeed change my mind.

I read that about a week after The Rock publicly called Cavill "The Superman of our Generation" and Rocky wouldn't just say shit like that as an off the cuff remark. Either way, we will finally have our answer when Black Adam arrives.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/11/2022, 11:16 am

WyldeMan wrote:I read that about a week after The Rock publicly called Cavill "The Superman of our Generation" and Rocky wouldn't just say shit like that as an off the cuff remark. Either way, we will finally have our answer when Black Adam arrives.

That would make the DC fans go crazy and boost the box office numbers tremendously, I hope it's true.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/11/2022, 4:54 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:I read that about a week after The Rock publicly called Cavill "The Superman of our Generation" and Rocky wouldn't just say shit like that as an off the cuff remark. Either way, we will finally have our answer when Black Adam arrives.

That would make the DC fans go crazy and boost the box office numbers tremendously, I hope it's true.

This was posted two days ago:

Rumor: Henry Cavill Reportedly “All In” As Superman For Several Projects Including The Long-Awaited Sequel To ‘Man of Steel’
Black Adam (It's down at the end of jabroni drive at Smackdown Hotel) Dc-zac10
There is more good news for the return of Henry Cavill to the red Kryptonian cape. He may have more than one movie in the offing and not just for some cameos here and there.

According to Syl Abdul, whose DC scoops have been making the rounds a lot lately, we can expect to see more of Cavill after his reported cameo in Black Adam is said and done.

Abdul says The Witcher actor is “all in” for multiple appearances as Superman that will change — or perhaps it should be said they will “restore” — the direction of the DCEU.

This rumor mimics an older scoop that held Cavill’s Superman was going to fill a role similar to the Hulk in the MCU; guest starring in other films without receiving his own. Fortunately, David Zaslav seemingly thinks he can do better.

There were faceless cameos in Peacemaker and Shazam! but those days are over, says Abdul, and Superman will be back for more team-ups and solo films — including a Man of Steel sequel which Geekosity claims is “sure to happen.”

It was strongly hinted that an announcement was going to be made at San Diego Comic-Con with a special appearance by Cavill but, as we know, that didn’t happen. Abdul says the reason is Warner Bros. and Zaslav are waiting for the right moment.

Some “retooling” is going on, particularly where the delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom is concerned, but it’s also going to affect The Flash in ways that are unknown beyond speculation related to Batman and possibly Shazam! Fury of the Gods.

Abdul previously scooped that Cavill had a costume fitting this past summer followed by filming for a scene in Black Adam and the contract may have been worked out in the process.

Cavill’s scene is thought to be a post-credit cameo that will tease future movies that are part of a reported 10-year plan for DC that uses the Snyderverse timeline. This plan, which seemingly factors in Blue Beetle, may either start in earnest with Black Adam or be held off until after The Flash.

Source: Bounding Into Comics

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/11/2022, 6:06 pm

"several projects" you say, I like the sound of that. Losing Henry would mean the end of the current DCEU, they have to know that. Without him, everything would fall to pieces.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/12/2022, 8:32 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:"several projects" you say, I like the sound of that. Losing Henry would mean the end of the current DCEU, they have to know that. Without him, everything would fall to pieces.

It'd be hard to build Black Adam into DC's Thanos if there's no Superman to fight him.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 9/12/2022, 9:45 am

Then they’ll reshoot with Brandon Routh
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/12/2022, 9:50 am

Tyger wrote:Then they’ll reshoot with Brandon Routh

NO NO NO! You shut your god damned mouth sir!!!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/17/2022, 6:46 pm

WyldeMan wrote:The Rock has unfollowed the Black Adam and Warner Bros. Discovery's Instagram accounts. I guess he's realized there's been a change to “the hierarchy of power in the DC Universe” and after a decade of all his boasting and bragging, he shot his shot but it was premature and nobody wants seconds.

Black Adam was garbage and because of all the power he flexed that didn't pay off at all, Gunn and Safran are in that classic 1996 Rocky Sucks mode right now.

Yeah, watched it and it had great action moments but that's about it. I was worried this would happen. Even Superman's small appearance couldn't make it better. It wasn't terrible but after all this time, it could have been so much better.

Dr. Fate was a pretty cool character though.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/17/2022, 7:05 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:The Rock has unfollowed the Black Adam and Warner Bros. Discovery's Instagram accounts. I guess he's realized there's been a change to “the hierarchy of power in the DC Universe” and after a decade of all his boasting and bragging, he shot his shot but it was premature and nobody wants seconds.

Black Adam was garbage and because of all the power he flexed that didn't pay off at all, Gunn and Safran are in that classic 1996 Rocky Sucks mode right now.

Yeah, watched it and it had great action moments but that's about it. I was worried this would happen. Even Superman's small appearance couldn't make it better. It wasn't terrible but after all this time, it could have been so much better.

Dr. Fate was a pretty cool character though.

Black Adam felt like what you'd get if The CW made a movie...

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/19/2022, 9:31 am

WyldeMan wrote:Black Adam felt like what you'd get if The CW made a movie...

Damn! I don't know if I would go that far, sir.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/19/2022, 10:02 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Black Adam felt like what you'd get if The CW made a movie...

Damn! I don't know if I would go that far, sir.

Black Adam is the biggest pile of shit I've seen in 2022, a year that has been loaded with steaming piles of shit.

Dwayne spent a decade making a completely cliched, corny, boring and entirely unoriginal movie. In the process he over played his hand, flexed on one of the biggest studios in the world and missed by a mile.

In the process he also dragged Henry Cavill under the bus with him.

The box office numbers for Black Adam tell us and the studio everything we need to know.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/19/2022, 5:54 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Black Adam is the biggest pile of shit I've seen in 2022, a year that has been loaded with steaming piles of shit.

Dwayne spent a decade making a completely cliched, corny, boring and entirely unoriginal movie. In the process he over played his hand, flexed on one of the biggest studios in the world and missed by a mile.

The box office numbers for Black Adam tell us and the studio everything we need to know.

Well, when you put it like that..... Laughing

Dwayne at least tried to bring back Henry though, he deserves a little bit of credit for that. The studio kept quiet whether Henry was in or out and forcing them to do this helped them make a decision so that counts for something.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/19/2022, 9:03 pm

Sounds like your typical Rock movie. Glad I passed.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/20/2022, 5:30 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Black Adam is the biggest pile of shit I've seen in 2022, a year that has been loaded with steaming piles of shit.

Well, when you put it like that..... Laughing

Dwayne at least tried to bring back Henry though, he deserves a little bit of credit for that. The studio kept quiet whether Henry was in or out and forcing them to do this helped them make a decision so that counts for something.

Dwayne got Cavill back for a ten second cameo and it was the only ten seconds worth watching of that whole shitty movie. There, I gave him credit.

Rusty wrote:Sounds like your typical Rock movie. Glad I passed.

I would watch Jumanji: The Next Level half a dozen times before I'd watch Black Adam again. It was somehow worse than a typical Dwayne movie...

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/20/2022, 6:03 pm

Was Black Adam really that bad? It looks cool from the trailers and I was looking forward to checking it out on HBO Mack next year.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/20/2022, 7:23 pm

joey con carne wrote:Was Black Adam really that bad? It looks cool from the trailers and I was looking forward to checking it out on HBO Mack next year.

If someone were to ask me what would I rather do; Masturbate with a cheese grater or watch Black Adam for a second time? I don't know how I'd answer that.

It's the 2022 version of The Scorpion King. Black Adam was poorly written, entirely predictable and loaded with cheap looking cheesy VFX, you will absolutely love it.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/20/2022, 7:34 pm

Dwayne Johnson Says ‘Black Adam’ Won’t Be Part Of DC’s New First Chapter
Black Adam (It's down at the end of jabroni drive at Smackdown Hotel) 59282010
UPDATED with Gunn reaction: Dwayne Johnson took to social media Wednesday to make it official that he’s heard from DC Studios co-head James Gunn and that Black Adam won’t be a part of the first phase of DC’s new plans. “However, DC and Seven Bucks have agreed to continue exploring the most valuable ways Black Adam can be utilized in future DC multiverse chapters,” Johnson wrote today.

This news comes in the wake of Gunn and DC co-boss Peter Safran announcing that Henry Cavill won’t be part of the next early-days Superman movie (despite the actor announcing his return to the cape with Warner Bros’ OK) that Gunn is penning, That news came amid other big reveals, i.e., that Patty Jenkins’ Wonder Woman 3 is being sidelined and that Black Adam will break even. Black Adam, which now count more than $391 million in global gross, is also available to watch now on HBO Max.

Gunn has been busy on Twitter this week, responding to the outcry of DC fans over the new regime, defending himself from Justice League star Ray Fisher and waving off claims that Gal Gadot is fired from Wonder Woman 3.

On Tuesday, he retweeted Johnson’s post, adding, “Love @TheRock & I’m always excited to see what he & Seven Bucks do next. Can’t wait to collaborate soon.”

Johnson’s note can be found transcribed below:

My passionate friends,

I wanted to give you a long-awaited Black Adam update regarding the character’s future in the new DC Universe. 

James Gunn and I connected, and Black Adam will not be in their first chapter of storytelling. However, DC and Seven Bucks have agreed to continue exploring the most valuable ways Black Adam can be utilized in future DC multiverse chapters. 

James and I have known each other for years and have always rooted for each other to succeed. It’s no different now, and I will always root for DC (and Marvel) to win and WIN BIG. 

You guys know me, and I have very thick skin – and you can always count on me to be direct with my words. 

These decisions made by James and DC leadership represent their vision of DCU through their creative lens. 

After 15 years of relentless hard work to finally make Black Adam, I’m very proud of the film we delivered for fans worldwide. I will always look back on the fan reaction to Black Adam with tremendous gratitude, humility and love. 

We did great. 

To my very passionate and vocal Black Adam/Super Hero genre fans – I love you, THANK YOU, and I will ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOU and do my best to deliver and entertain you. 

What a helluva month – now we all need some Teremana!

Have a productive week and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and your families! 

DJ

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/20/2022, 9:24 pm

I just started watching. It is already on HBO. I thought it was coming next year.

Hawkman is awful.

In some parts, the movie felt rushed. In others I thought it was kind of cool because some of the stuff Black Adam does is what I would do if I had his powers.

Overall, I didn't think it was bad but I can see why they are putting Black Adam on the shelf for now.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/21/2022, 8:43 am

joey con carne wrote:I just started watching. It is already on HBO. I thought it was coming next year.

Hawkman is awful.

In some parts, the movie felt rushed. In others I thought it was kind of cool because some of the stuff Black Adam does is what I would do if I had his powers.

Overall, I didn't think it was bad but I can see why they are putting Black Adam on the shelf for now.

I knew you'd enjoy it... Razz

I've got noting against Pierce Brosnan in fact I feel like he's way too good to be in Black Adam but the Justice Society as a whole was garbage.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down