BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matthew Vaughn Launches Marv Studios (Plans ‘Kick-Ass’ Reboot & ‘Kingsman’ Spinoff)

2 posters

Go down

Matthew Vaughn Launches Marv Studios (Plans ‘Kick-Ass’ Reboot & ‘Kingsman’ Spinoff) Empty Matthew Vaughn Launches Marv Studios (Plans ‘Kick-Ass’ Reboot & ‘Kingsman’ Spinoff)

Post by WyldeMan 6/8/2018, 6:56 am

Matthew Vaughn Plans ‘Kick-Ass’ Reboot & ‘Kingsman’ Spinoff, Launches Marv Studios
Matthew Vaughn Launches Marv Studios (Plans ‘Kick-Ass’ Reboot & ‘Kingsman’ Spinoff) Kick-a11
Marvel Universe? You mean Marv Universe. Kick-Ass and Kingsman filmmaker Matthew Vaughn of Marv Films is setting up Marv Studios, he has told UK movie magazine Empire.

The director-producer is planning a reboot of the action-comedy Kick-Ass series and hinted that Patience Lee, the African-American single mother who assumes the vigilante mantle in Mark Millar’s comics could be the character primed to take center stage in the movie. Also in discussion is a stand alone Hit-Girl feature. “We’re going to reboot Kick-Ass and Hit-Girl,” Vaughn said in the interview. “Look what Mark Millar is doing with the comic for clues.”

Another Millar property set for expansion on the big screen is Marv’s spy franchise Kingsman. The latest feature instalment in the Taron Egerton and Colin Firth-fronted action spoof series was 2017 pic Kingsman: The Golden Circle, which took more than $400m worldwide for Fox. A third regular film has been in the pipeline for a while but now comes news that a spin-off titled Kingsman: The Great Game will explore the spy organization in the early 1900s. The two films will shoot back-to-back, apparently.

Also on the way is an eight-hour Kingsman TV show, and a Statesman film following the world of Channing Tatum, Jeff Bridges and Halle Berry’s American agents.

Marv Studios is currently co-producing Paramount’s Elton John biopic Rocketman, which as we reported has Taron Egerton starring for director Dexter Fletcher. We reached out to Marv for confirmation of their big plans but have yet to hear back.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Matthew Vaughn Launches Marv Studios (Plans ‘Kick-Ass’ Reboot & ‘Kingsman’ Spinoff) Empty Re: Matthew Vaughn Launches Marv Studios (Plans ‘Kick-Ass’ Reboot & ‘Kingsman’ Spinoff)

Post by Tyger 6/8/2018, 8:05 pm

I’m down for more Kingsman

Skeptical of rebooting Kick-Ass
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Matthew Vaughn Launches Marv Studios (Plans ‘Kick-Ass’ Reboot & ‘Kingsman’ Spinoff) Empty Re: Matthew Vaughn Launches Marv Studios (Plans ‘Kick-Ass’ Reboot & ‘Kingsman’ Spinoff)

Post by WyldeMan 7/7/2018, 8:44 am

I finally watched Kingsmen 2 and I am not happy, Roxy was the reason I wanted the sequel, not the Swedish anal Princess. Mad
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 7/7/2018, 10:36 am

You don’t see her death though...
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/7/2018, 11:12 am

Tyger wrote:You don’t see her death though...

Just the entire mansion collapsing on her within two seconds of her looking out the window at the missile.

Maybe Roxy will return in a third film having wrapped herself in a magic invincibility cloak we've never seen before, like Harry's magic head scarf.

Anything short of Roxy's safe return means I have zero interest in a future for the Kingsman franchise.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 7/7/2018, 11:33 am

In (Comic Book) movies, if you don’t see the death, it doesn’t mean shit
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/7/2018, 11:37 am

Tyger wrote:In (Comic Book) movies, if you don’t see the death, it doesn’t mean shit

Typically yes but since the writer's blew up the entire Kingsman organization and I don't recall seeing any of them actually die, do you expect everybody to return?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 7/7/2018, 11:43 am

Not everybody. Not sure she’ll come back, but I’m expecting it.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/7/2018, 6:36 pm

Tyger wrote:Not everybody. Not sure she’ll come back, but I’m expecting it.

I thought maybe her resurrection was a storyline from one of the KM books.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down