BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood ($375 Million Worldwide Box Office)

+2
Rusty
WyldeMan
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood ($375 Million Worldwide Box Office)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Once Upon A Time In Hollywood ($375 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by WyldeMan 8/3/2019, 11:48 am

Tyger wrote:No Big Kahuna

The New Beverly is in it, but not by that name of course.

I can’t recall any character names lining up, but there are subtle and not as subtle allusions to his other films

Can confirm, Robbie always looks good

I read that Kurt Russell played another Stuntman character so can you tell me he was Stuntman Bob the older brother of his Stuntman Mike character from Death Proof?

I watched an interview with Luke Perry's son Jungle Boy and he said he appeared in the movie theater scene so that sounds like it must have been in the same dirty feet scene you were talking about before.

I haven't seen any of Margot's movies in several years because she never makes anything I want to see so this should be a nice change of pace.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood ($375 Million Worldwide Box Office)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Once Upon A Time In Hollywood ($375 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by Tyger 8/3/2019, 12:27 pm

I don’t think his character is named, at least I don’t remember. He also narrates though.

Since you don’t care at all about surprises, Zoe Bell plays his wife and it’s fucking hilarious
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/3/2019, 12:51 pm

Tyger wrote:I don’t think his character is named, at least I don’t remember. He also narrates though.

Since you don’t care at all about surprises, Zoe Bell plays his wife and it’s fucking hilarious

What?!?! I had no idea she was in it, AWESOME. Cool

So I take it that unlike her Hateful 8 character, this time she has dialogue?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 8/3/2019, 2:28 pm

Yeah, she does, just one scene, but it’s a funny one
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/3/2019, 2:33 pm

Tyger wrote:Yeah, she does, just one scene, but it’s a funny one

I don't understand why Death Proof was the one and only time QT's really given Zoe the chance to shine.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 8/3/2019, 8:37 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Tyger wrote:I don’t think his character is named, at least I don’t remember. He also narrates though.

She had dialogue in Hateful 8.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 8/3/2019, 11:28 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Tyger wrote:Yeah, she does, just one scene, but it’s a funny one

I don't understand why Death Proof was the one and only time QT's really given Zoe the chance to shine.
She always shines to me
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/4/2019, 8:43 am

Rusty wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

She had dialogue in Hateful 8.

That's right, she was a mute in Django and she spoke like one sentence in Hateful. My point is, Death Proof proved she's much more than a stunt woman and yet Qt's continues to under utilize her in his movies.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/4/2019, 7:41 pm

I wouldn't have known who Zoe Bell was if I hadn't seen a YouTube video randomly pop up on recommended, she was talking about her role and her career as a stunt woman.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/4/2019, 10:35 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I wouldn't have known who Zoe Bell was if I hadn't seen a YouTube video randomly pop up on recommended, she was talking about her role and her career as a stunt woman.

That's because you're not a Tarantino fan nor a Xena fan. Death Proof allowed her to truly shine and she stole the whole fuckin movie. Tell me you've ever seen anything like this before and it's 100% all her and this is only a fraction of the scene.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/5/2019, 10:45 am

WyldeMan wrote:That's because you're not a Tarantino fan nor a Xena fan. Death Proof allowed her to truly shine and she stole the whole fuckin movie. Tell me you've ever seen anything like this before and it's 100% all her and this is only a fraction of the scene.

I like his movies but I haven't seen all of them as I mentioned before, Death Proof is one of them. I do remember her small role in Hateful 8 though.

That's a scary stunt to pull off. Did she use wires? Because belts alone seems dangerous.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/5/2019, 12:33 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I like his movies but I haven't seen all of them as I mentioned before, Death Proof is one of them. I do remember her small role in Hateful 8 though.

That's a scary stunt to pull off. Did she use wires? Because belts alone seems dangerous.

She held on with the belts....you saw it exactly as it happened. She's fearless.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/5/2019, 3:57 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:I like his movies but I haven't seen all of them as I mentioned before, Death Proof is one of them. I do remember her small role in Hateful 8 though.

She held on with the belts....you saw it exactly as it happened. She's fearless.

Now that is a strong woman.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/23/2019, 8:56 pm

Just finished watching this, last 30 mins was the best part for me. The whole thing I found hilarious. Goddamn hippies!!! lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3