BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blu-ray You Last Bought/Watched

+3
Tyger
Rusty
WyldeMan
7 posters

BDTV :: Media

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Blu-ray You Last Bought/Watched - Page 6 Empty Re: Blu-ray You Last Bought/Watched

Post by WyldeMan 12/15/2022, 3:09 pm

joey con carne wrote:Okay so I got all my blu-rays. Rambo 1, 2, 3, Valerian (guilty pleasure), Hunter Killer, Absolute Power, Batman (Adam West).

All but Absolute Power and Batman were 4K. None of the 4K's had slips (bullcrap).

To add insult to injury, Rambo 1 had a loose 4K disk.

Time to sue for emotional distress.

I don't understand the idea of a guilty pleasure movie. I watch what I like and if somebody else doesn't like it, then I don't give a fuck but why should I feel guilty? Then again, you purposefully seek out some of the worst movies of all-time and if you make others watch them with you then you should feel guilty, you sadistic fuck!

Damn no Rambo slips cut deep, you might even say that the Blu-Ray industry drew first blood...

I hope you can take the needed time off to recover from your losses. Perhaps bereavement leave?

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Blu-ray You Last Bought/Watched - Page 6 Empty Re: Blu-ray You Last Bought/Watched

Post by joey con carne 12/15/2022, 4:18 pm

Yea, I have one friend I like to force watch shitty films with me. She's the only one who agrees to do it and eventually we wind up just making fun of the movies the whole time so it's pretty fun.

We first watched Valerian together on Amarzon Prime and we enjoyed it. Now that I have it in 4K without any 4K equipment, we can watch it again in sweet 1080p glory.

I am feeling better with the 'ronar. We shall see how I feel in the next few days. Probably would have raised my morale and my recovery time if I got some slips, though.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/15/2022, 4:24 pm

joey con carne wrote:Yea, I have one friend I like to force watch shitty films with me. She's the only one who agrees to do it and eventually we wind up just making fun of the movies the whole time so it's pretty fun.

We first watched Valerian together on Amarzon Prime and we enjoyed it. Now that I have it in 4K without any 4K equipment, we can watch it again in sweet 1080p glory.

I am feeling better with the 'ronar. We shall see how I feel in the next few days. Probably would have raised my morale and my recovery time if I got some slips, though.

I'm not talking about when you and a willing companion do your own MST3K at home, do you ever make other women watch these movies just to amuse yourself?

Somebody should do a scientific study on the recovery time of patients with Corona who receive their Blu-Rays without slip sleeves and patients with Corona who do receive slip sleeves and then monitor their recovery time and contrast. That seems like a valid scientific study.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/15/2022, 8:00 pm

I don’t make people watch bad movies often. Maybe I will show them clips etc.

I am confident if I got slips I would be doing better. I swear, Best Buy is out to get me. That’s the only explanation!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/15/2022, 8:05 pm

joey con carne wrote:I don’t make people watch bad movies often. Maybe I will show them clips etc.

I am confident if I got slips I would be doing better. I swear, Best Buy is out to get me. That’s the only explanation!

Blu-ray You Last Bought/Watched - Page 6 Tie-knot

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/2/2023, 3:08 pm

Bought the five-movie Die Hard collection for $8.70 after tax. What a great deal. It has the extended cuts of Live Free and Good Day. Five movies. Seven cuts. Will be watching them this weekend. : ))))
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 4/10/2024, 11:20 pm

Finally picked up the entire original Magnum PI series on Blu. Fucking stoked about that.

And last week I picked up the the GoT series in 4K. The individual release were on sale and worked out less than half the cost of the "collected" set. Only thing I don't get are 3 discs of extras that I'd never watch anyway.

Blu-ray You Last Bought/Watched - Page 6 QeC5hey

Blu-ray You Last Bought/Watched - Page 6 Prr5t29

Blu-ray You Last Bought/Watched - Page 6 BGzgtgm
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/11/2024, 1:55 pm

Rusty wrote:Finally picked up the entire original Magnum PI series on Blu. Fucking stoked about that.

And last week I picked up the the GoT series in 4K. The individual release were on sale and worked out less than half the cost of the "collected" set. Only thing I don't get are 3 discs of extras that I'd never watch anyway.

Nice pull with Magnum. I loved that series growing up and I wanted to watch last year but it's only on Freevee and I have a thing against watching any tv shows with commercials.

I still have such a bad taste in my mouth over the final season of GoT. The only reason I ever planned to rewatch it again would have been in prep for Jon Snow's sequel series but given that just a few days ago came news that after waiting four years that show is dead, so for me as are any plans to ever revisit Westeros again.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6